detention club! | ์—”ํ•˜์ดํ”ˆโœ“

By eishihoonie

"๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ." ๐˜›... More

preface : detention slip
zero : interrogation
post-zero : warning
prologue : detention
i : beginning after the end
ii : circles and pyramids
iii : plotted ways
iv : the category is lying
v : melting ice
vi : pride and prejudice
vii : golden authority
viii : good chemistry
ix : playwright, play right
x : hang by a thread
xi : broken notes
xii : crucified
xiii : common denominator
xiv : thirst
xv : foul behavior
xvii : cynical
xviii : dipsophobia
xix : off-limits
xx : mortem iuxta est
xxi : f.o.f
xxii : thou shalt keep it a secret
xxiii : sabotage
xxiv : keep it hidden
xxv : mental test
xxvi : silence
xvii : little wonnie
xviii : falling
xxix : forgotten past
xxx : blood, sweat and tears
xxxi : act 1, introduction
xxxii - sadistic behavior
xxxiii : save me
xxxiv : race to zero
xxxv : glimpse of nightmares
xxxvi : sketchy sketches
xxxvii : act 2, rising action
xxxviii : barn-burner
xxxix: calm before the storm
xl : start of chaos
xli : locked and keys
xliii : backstabbed
xliv : shining star
xlv : dead star
xlvi : lost and never been found
xlvii : the walls have secrets
xlviii : why do you lie?
xlix : the last supper
l : asphixia
li : exsanguination
lii : surprise!
liii : levitating
liv : it was me.
epilogue : detention
eishi : notes
faqs
special: play with us.

xvi : worn out experiment

15K 1.2K 3.6K
By eishihoonie

Chapter Sixteen:

"Keep it private."

_____________

04 : 02 : 21 | 20 : 09 : 35 

Jake's

"yes mom, I am okay here, You do not have to worry..."
i sighed while walking towards the pharmacy next to the convenience store inside the university. It was already dark and I just have some chemicals to buy for my experiment tomorrow.

i won't gonna disclose anything about it for now. hahaha... this will be a good surprise!

"remember to visit your therapist tomorrow for your tr-"

"you don't have to remind me that. I can handle myself, mom."

"I am just making sure, Jaeyun. It's better to remind you whenever possible than suddenly getting the news of my son-"

"Stop it mom, I need to hang up now."
My mood suddenly shifted from good to worse. she really knows how to ruin my mood whenever possible.

i walked inside the pharmacy only to see Sunghoon walking out of it.

"yah Park Sunghoon-"
he didn't even glanced at me and walked away from the pharmacy, carrying a small bag. i ran towards him, seeing he was walking towards the convenience store.

Ahh I see. It seems like he's with Jia again.

Wait- what?

Jia was waiting for him on the table in front of the convenience store.

Sunghoon sat on the chair next to her and opened the bag, Jia looked at him with annoyance. i think Sunghoon told her something but it is inaudible so I sneaked somewhere nearer.

I saw Sunghoon leaning towards her making me gasp so loud. I immediately covered my mouth with my hands and hid myself on the nearest wall so that they won't see me.

oh god what is the meaning of this? are they dating? Why are they kissing? Since when? huh?

what is happening right now? Did I skipped a chapter on this story or something?

I calmed myself, gathered the enough amount of courage and waltz towards them, my arms crossed in front of my chest.

"Are you two seeing each other right now?"

"Aish-!"
Sunghoon suddenly groaned because Jia flinched hard after my arrival.

I saw the small bruise on the side of Sunghoon's lips that Jia was treating it with a cotton ball and alcohol. So they didn't kissed huh? tsss

"why are you here?"
Sunghoon glared at me right after jia pressed the cotton on his wound. I chuckled and sat on the chair next to them.

"i was about to buy something from the pharmacy but I saw you heading out so i followed you. what happened to your face?"
I asked him and pointed the bruise on the side of his lips.

"He fought the Ice Hockey team's captain."

what?

I looked at Sunghoon with wide eyes right after Jia's answer.

he fought someone?

"y-you mean he punched him or something?"
i glanced at Jia. Sunghoon rolled his eyes and muttered.

"obviously."
I scoffed with Sunghoon's rude remarks.  It was the first time he fought someone physically so there's no way i am not surprised.

Usually he would just torture them verbally and mentally but now he resorts to violence huh.

he must have been fed up.

poor ice hockey players.

"So where is the captain now?"
i asked Jia. She just shook her head with disappointment.

"infirmary. Sunghoon would have killed him if only i did't arrived earlier."
she wants to hit Sunghoon so bad. he just scoffed and looked away.

"Why did you do that Sunghoon? I never knew you can resort to violence that easily."
I chuckled at him, he glared at me and answered.

"he threw a fist first. it wasn't my fault."
he said.

So that explains the bruise on his lips huh.

Well, It wasn't that bad though and for sure, the Ice Hockey captain already learned his mistake.

I stood up from my seat, I really thought they are seeing each other already, It was just a false alarm afterall, maybe for now?

Who knows, best wishes for them.

I walked towards the pharmacy once again, taking a small vial of drugs and walking towards the counter to pay for it.

"Did the xanax you bought yesterday helped Mr. Sim?"
i glanced at the cashier as she asked me with a smile. 

I faked a smile.

How nosy.

"yeah. It helps, better than the pills."
i said. She just nodded her head and took the payment.

"we still have a few more sedatives here, if you want to test them too, we'll gladly help you."
She said before I left. I didn't answered anymore and just walked away. 

She's irritating and nosy.

way too nosy.

_____________

04 : 03 : 21 | 7 : 24 : 20

"THAT PARK SUNGHOON!!"
the Ice Hockey captain lashed out in front of the shower, letting his anger out after Sunghoon knocked him down on the rink yesterday.

"who did he think he is? I want to kill him!"
The Ice Hockey captain yelled, frightening the other hockey members on the locker's shpwer room for the athletes.

"It's okay captain... we can still practice on the rink if he's not there anyways... w-we can just wake up early and practice early so that we aren't crashing on his s-s-schedule..."
The frightened vice captain consoled the captain, that just made him more mad. 

"He shouldn't be acting that way. We are all students here... He should know his place."
he gritted his teeth, letting the water on the shower drip down on his face.

'I' ll promise to let you know where is your place you goddamn figure skater.'

"what's that....?"

something stinked. Everyone turned towards each other, it wasn't a normal stink you can smell becaus eof body odor.

It was like rotten flesh.

the water.

The water from the showers suddenly turned scarlet, The stinky smell of rotten muscles and blood combining on the pure water from the shower.

Everyone's eyes went wide, frightened as the red liquid painted their bodies.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

a shower of blood.

What happened...?

____________

Jia's

"You're saying the water was contaminated?"
i yawned while rushing towards where the others are. I am with Jungwon currently, the other members of detention club is already at the place.

"Put a mask on. It stinks so bad."
He just said, without giving me any explanations.

we arrived on the water tank, there's not much of students since it is weekend. The police were also here already.

while we are approaching, A disgusting smell lingered on my nose, almost making me throw up. I wore a mask just like what Jungwon said and approached the others.

"What in the world is..."

I don't know why but I suddenly ran on the side just to throw up.

the smell is already disgusting but what I saw was more disgusting.

chopped body parts of a human, floating on the water tank. The water already turned red because of the blood. The organs were floating on the red water with the hands, feet and the head of a woman.

That was way too disgusting. I can clearly see the torn apart flesh.

"Are you okay?"
Sunghoon appeared on my side, giving me his handkerchief. I nodded my head and wiped my face.

"Y-Yeah..."
I don't think I can still look at that place. I decided to walk near the building, Sunghoon assisting me on my side.

"who is that... don't tell me it's..."
he just nodded his head and sighed.

"We are late."

what? how?

"Kang Younghee.. we just stopped following her for a second and she's already dead..? how did that happened?"
Sunghoon just shrugged his shoulder.

there's only an answer with that question.

i looked at the whole detention club that was looking at the corpse with the police.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?"
I looked at Sunghoon, he sat next to me and gazed at the boys too.

"Is it one of us? there's no way...."

How and who?

Are we planning with the killer all through out the time?

"I'm still not sure about that tho, What if the killer just have his eyes on us too?"
I looked at him, arching an eyebrow. 

"heeseung-hyung saw earlier."
his face became serious.

"The private room was wiretapped. Someone was eavesdropping on our conversations all through out the time."

what?

"The killer must have known our plan then.."
i breathed out. sunghoon nodded his head to aggree.

"That serial murderer is way wiser than i thought and this is more thrilling than I expected.."
he let out an obnoxious laugh before standing up.

"we found an evidence. do you perhaps wanna see?"

__________________

Y'all do not point fingers as to who is the real killer without a solid proof HAHAHAHA some were actually right and some were just complete creative. Someone is already suspecting the real killer on the comments actually, I won't gonna say who but that reader is a one hella smort hooman. can you really decipher it before this one ends?

that's all for the update today! stay safe everyone~ chuu!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 753 34
โœงเผบ๐–ฆน "๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฆ๏ฟฝ...
28.2K 1.6K 26
แด›สœแด‡ สŸแดษดษขแด‡ส€ สแดแดœ สœษชแด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡,แด›สœแด‡ สœแด€ส€แด…แด‡ส€ สแดแดœ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค" " ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ,๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
608K 43.7K 53
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜Š๐˜Œ๐˜– ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...
17.5K 643 24
๐‹๐ž๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ง๐š, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž. โ™ก_____...