Our Baby Maknae || TWICE ff

By CloudyOceany

"Hello dear, I have an offer for you." The moment she was born, life had destined her for a path of greatness... More

A/N
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
HAPPY TZUYU DAY !!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Check out my other books
A/N

Chapter 2

6.1K 153 20
By CloudyOceany

—————————————————————
{Setting: Park's private jet , Busan to Seoul}
{Date: 01|4|2015}
—————————————————————

• • [Third Person POV] • •
—————————————————————

A jet was flying, from Busan to Seoul. A girl was sitting next to the window as she admire the view. She couldn't believe her parents hid her from this.

At the thought of her parents, she frowned. Her parents were so against her going out, and she knew that. But she never thought she'll full on argue with them.

The girl's godfather glanced at her from across, frowning. He couldn't bear to see his godchild upset. But what could he do? She wanted this, but her parents didn't.

They had an argument, so they left each other on bad terms. He can't take sides, it would be unfair as both parties were at fault.

Sighing, he took one last glance at her before speaking. "You know they didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Causing Jae Hwa to look at him, her face had no hint of emotion in them.

"I know ahjussi," she replied, "but to go as far as taking my freedom away? But you can't blame me for acting like this. I'm human too." He frowned at what she said, but he kept his mouth shut after noticing her mood.

Jae Hwa sighed, as she remembered what happened a few days ago. The scene kept repeating over again like a broken record, her head is starting to ache.

FLASHBACK
—————————————————

"Would you like to become an idol?"

The girl froze the moment she heard those words. Her? An idol? No way. As she thought of his offer, her godfather started getting nervous at the lack of response.

A few minutes passed by until she opened her mouth to speak. "If I said yes, what will happen?" She asked, wanting to know the consequences.

Her godfather looked at her in confusion and started explaining it. She started tuning out during the explanation due to some words that she heard.

"Do you get it now?", she snapped out of her thoughts nodding her head. "Now, you can take your time to think about it. Don't stress yourself." He said.

"I want to become one ahjussi ." Jae Hwa said firmly to him, shocking the elder. "Let's talk with your parents about this first alright?" He said to her, wanting to seek permission first.

She nodded, "Of course ahjussi, let's head there already." She agreed, leading him back to their house. The walk back was silent, as neither didn't speak.

Once they've stepped inside, they were greeted by a maid informing them that Jae Hwa's presence was needed. After hearing the news, they went to find her parents.

"Ah! My daughter, come here I have someone for you to meet." They heard her father's voice from across the large room. They both followed his voice.

Jae Hwa greeted her father first with a bow, followed by her godfather. "I want you to meet Bae Joohyun, your cousin," Her father introduced, making the said girl bow at them.

They bowed back to her, Jae Wa stretched her arm out to shake hands, "Bae Jae Hwa, nice to meet you." The other girl shook her hands.

Jae Hwa then turned to her father saying, "Dad can we talk? With mom too." Both parents were curious to what they're daughter wanted to say.

"Sure dear, let's go somewhere more private." Her mother said, earning a hesitant nod from the godfather as he felt a pit feeling in his stomach.

The silence was sickening along with the sound of their footsteps. They entered her mother's office, Jae Hwa closing the door with a click. Turning to find them staring at her.

She looked into her parent's eyes, and uttered, "I want to become an idol." That single phrase sent havoc to her parents. Her mother's face was in horror, while her father's was blank.

"No." Her father's tone was firm and final. Jae Hwa glared at him saying, "I will, whether YOU like it or not." Her godfather  sweated, witnessing the situation.

He opened his mouth but was cut off as Jae Hwa's father yelled, "We kept you safe and satisfied within these walls, and this is how you repay us?!" The youngest was shocked as she had never seen her father raised his voice at her before.

But then she shook out of it as his words sinked in. "Satisfied?! Yes I was safe, but satisfied? Who'll be satisfied if they're freedom is taken away?!" She asked him furiously.

Which scared the hell out of Jinyoung (aka JYP) as he saw his calm goddaughter lash out. It was new to him, the fact that Jae Hwa was even speaking loud was shocking.

"We gave you everything you wanted! Was it not enough?!" Her father yelled out, frustrated. Her mother was just staring at them, never once stepping in.

"I wanted to go out! I was locked in here my whole life father... Don't you think it will start to get lonely?" Jae Hwa's replied, her voice started becoming inaudible as she stopped looking at them.

Her words made her parents freeze, as if realizing something. Jae Hwa took her godfather's hand as she whispered, "Let's go, the maids already packed my belongings." She informed him.

They left her parents frozen in the room. As they left the house.

FLASHBACK END
—————————————————

Jae Hwa broke out of her thoughts as the pilot announced their arrival at Seoul. Her godfather looked at her and smiled welcoming her to Seoul.

"Welcome to Seoul my dear."

————————————————————————————————————————————
(No comments from me about this one.)
- Sincerely Author-nim❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 2.7K 40
Having a biggest american singer as your best friend while you were travelling to America and then met the biggest kpop girl group in Korea? You sure...
86.4K 1.4K 21
...They meet you... ...Their feelings... ...Start involving... ...Toward you... ...Will you accept it?...
20K 680 24
She doesn't look like the type of person to go out drinking because she wants to and she definitely doesn't look like the type of person to drink for...
2.9K 36 60
"I want us to break up." I stated with a steady and clear voice. "I'm sorry, it's my fault and there's nothing I can do about it..." a tear rolled of...