Conan Gray's little secret

By Skater_trash

I stand alone, in an empty house but it never really feels empty. The memories and the feelings that come to... More

Announcement
Home Sweet Foster Home
Saturday Fun
One last day
IKEA
House or Home?
New Girl
Tired
Spring Break
Not Well
Sincerely, Conan
Short POV
Support
Bonus

Airport

74 4 0
By Skater_trash

I woke in in Conan's room. He was nowhere to be seen, so I guess he left after putting me to sleep. I felt embarrassed, having him sing me to sleep like a baby. My hair was a mess but I could smell bacon so I ignored it all and an unfamiliar women who looked a lot like Conan. "Morning Sunshine" she smiles at me. "I am making breakfast" she says to me. 

I sat down at the table and she ruffled my hair. "Who are you?" I ask, I was quite confused, he said he was single. She laughed lightly. Her dark brown hair faded to a light brown as if she had bleached it slightly. There were hints of red in her hair as the sun hit her just right. She wore light blue jeans, a pink shirt, and white canvas shoes.

"My sister" Conan grunts. By the look of him he was tired. His sister handed him a cup, I assume it was of tea since he doesn't favor coffee and he sat down next to me. His hair was a mess like mine. "Alyssa, this is Robyn" he sighs, sipping his tea. "Robyn, that's Alyssa"

She nods and continues to cook. "Nice to meet you finally, he never stops talking about you. I hope he isn't being annoying" she smiles. She was dressed and she was making breakfast? Talk about morning person. I try not to laugh when they start play fighting. Conan stuck his tongue out at her so she makes a face back at him.

"You make me look bad, stop fighting" their mother scolded. Conan's dad walked out into the kitchen and we all set at the table. I even got to help Alyssa cook. I sat at a table with them and we began to eat. It felt nice not to eat alone, Alyssa made me smiley face pancakes with strawberries for noses, whip cream for the lips, and bananas for the eyes. Conan stole a piece of my pancake and I laughed, before stealing a piece from his plate. Breakfast past in giggles and lively conversation. We got dressed for the day and they drove with us to the airport. Alyssa was leaving as well so Conan's parents said goodbye to all of us. "I will miss you my baby bear" she sighed hugging me tight. I had barely met her and I knew I would miss her too.

I stared at the white walls of the airport to stop myself from tearing up. She pulled away from me and booped my nose with her finger. She hugged her children tightly and I could tell Conan was tearing slightly. "I'll call you mom" he says softly. She dried his tears that he hadn't known had fallen.

"Honey bear, I know you will" she says "We're only a plane ride away from one another." He nodded and dried the rest of his tears.

"We better head out" he says to his parents. "Getting through security is going to take awhile" He continues and she nodded in agreement. We walked further into the airport, checking into our flight, and we handed over our luggage. I said a silent goodbye to the teddy bear suitcase with my first name on it. It took forever to pass through the security gates. I didn't have any carry-ons, only a  jacket, my phone, and earphones with me. Conan and Alyssa wouldn't stop play bickering. When they realized I was a minor travelling with Conan they let the three of us go through the family detector. Alyssa had to get her bright neon blue carry-ons, Conan only had his phone and a jacket as well.

(A/N: I am not sure what Alyssa looks like just that she exists nor what his parents look like so bare with me)

He wore a grey t-shirt, and baggy jeans, he had a mask on and a baseball cap with sunglasses to hide his features. Just to make sure no one would recognize him, he didn't want that to happen to me again. We made our way through the departures hall, with souvenir shops, restaurants, and bathrooms everywhere. I may have bought a texas souvenir, just to remember where I came from. Since I really didn't have much, as I was jumping from home to home. Honestly, most of the time it felt like I had nothing but the clothes on my back and whatever random roof I had over my head. "This way" he murmured into my ear, picking up my hand to lead me in the direction of our boarding gate. 

Alyssa gave me a big hug that startled me, "Bye honeybear!" I smile at the nickname, "Next time I see you, we will have a girls day and go to the spa, paint our nails, shop, I will be the best Aunt ever!" she squeals, she gave Conan a quick hug and a playful smack on the shoulder before walking in the opposite direction, looking for her boarding gate. I wave goodbye and Conan wastes no time to drag me to the boarding gate.

"Boarding D6 economy seats in 5 minutes, first class boarding now. Please make your way to your boarding gate. I repeat. First class boarding D6 now. Boarding for D6 economy seats starts in 5 minutes" a lady said in a monotone voice over the speaker. Conan rushed as we looked for our boarding gate.

"D6 is our boarding gate, okay?" he told me making sure I would be able to help look for it. All we were seeing was signs that said C13 or D12. 

"Downstairs!" I said thinking, out loud. I gripped Conan's hand a little tighter and pulled him to the escalator. He followed, so I didn't really have to do much pulling. I was right, our boarding gate was on the lower floor, D3, D4, D5- "D6!" I say excited that I found it before Conan.

"Good job" he chuckled, we went to the gate. The woman eyed us up and down, sure we weren't holding much but Conan had his tickets in hand. 

"D6, American Airlines, going to Los Angeles, first class, one stop in Salt Lake city, Utah. Is this all correct?" she asked suspicious of us, I mean who wouldn't be, we were in weird 90's aesthetic clothes, Conan, a young man, had all his popstar gear on to keep anyone from recognizing him. Then there was me who was a 14 year old girl, travelling with this young man who looked too young to be my dad. You can see why she is suspicious of us.

Conan cleared his throat, "Yeah, here" he says, he hands over the tickets, our passports, the permission documents that allowed me to go with him, and his ID. He pulled down his face mask and took off his glasses for just a moment, so that she could identify him. I stare out window, it's a pretty sunny Tuesday.

I just realized I had never even know where our seats were. "Conan Gray" she muttered,staring at his ID,  "Sounds familiar..." she brushed it off and handed him back everything.

I 11 in the morning and I was feeling queasy, I have never been on a plane before. I tried to hide it. He picked up on this though because he kneeled down. "Are you okay?" he asked concern flooding his eyes. I give a weak smile, and he places his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry everything's gonna be fine, okay?" I gave another weak smile, trying to not let the nerves in me rattle my body. He gave me a hug and the lady at the desk glared at him.

This soothed my nerves and I felt the happiness set in. I grinned wide as he got up and took my hand. "Thank you" I whisper, doubting he heard me. Gosh first class seating was pretty nice. The chairs were extremely comfy, and there were trays that you could put your stuff on, me and Conan sat across from each other, but we could pull a curtain to keep our privacy. I was happy that meant I got the window seat, I was practically bouncing up and down with excitement. Conan laughed. "What?" I snapped my gaze to him.

He was holding more laugher in. "Nothing, it's nothing" he sighed, still trying not to burst out laughing. I frowned, he just closed the curtain and began taking his hiding gear off.

I cross my arms "What is it?" I was slightly annoyed that he wouldn't tell me and insecure that he had laughed. Economy people started to file in, I could hear them but couldn't see them. He sighed, seeing the mixed emotions on my face.

He stroked my face with one and and I tried to keep my face neutral. "I've never seen someone so beautiful, I am so glad your my daughter." he said quietly, smiling. He had bought me an arrangement of colorful hair clips and hair bows, and he had painted little objects on them by hand. Today I wore a blue night sky hair clip with a full moon on it. He touched it and ran his fingers through my hair.

"This is your captain speaking, please fasten your seatbelt and pay attention to the front of your cabin." Conan leaned back into his seat, and brought his hand away from my face. He opened the curtain and we watched the flight attendant explain the safety procedures. When she was finished she went around the first class seating with the snack cart. Conan simply closed the curtain again.

I leaned back, and put my earphones in. Letting Gerard Way's yelling and Frank Iero's guitar riffs fill my ears. I turned it up and hummed along, it was going to be a long flight.

(A/N: The first class seating area, it looks the same on both sides)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894 33 15
I haven't seen too many books like this, so I'm making my own! SFW (Safe For Work)! This is not NSFW (Not Safe For Work)! Age regression is a complet...
1.7M 40.1K 9
It's one thing flying out to another country and spending a week in your best friend's home, but it's another thing if you're in love with said best...
5.7K 315 26
sunoo lived with his adoptive grandma, he know that because when he was still a baby his adoptive grandma found him in a basket wrapped in a cloth in...
1.4K 106 4
"Lost Friends To Lovers" Dad told me real love happens once and when it does, never hide your feelings. Too bad, he told me late. I held them and los...