VIRTUOSO - A MYG Story

By bangtan_storytime

After an unexpected transfer in her career, a young singer is swept into a whirlwind of life-changing events... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
9/8
TIME OUT
BRIDGE
PRIMA VOLTA
CON FUOCO
CON FORZA
CAMBIARE
FIVE FOOT TWO
CADENCE
COME PRIMA
CANON
CALANDO
CON SOMMA PASSIONE
TUTTI
SCATENATO
ACCELERANDO
PRIMA DONNA
ATTACCA
DOLORE
MODULATION
CUIVRÉ
FIERAMENTE
OVERTURE
MOVEMENT II
MOVEMENT III - pt.1
MOVEMENT III - pt.2
MOVEMENT III - pt.3
MOVEMENT IV
NACH UND NACH
ARMONIOSO
LEGATO
PRIMO
DUET
TENEREZZA
LACRIMOSO
OMAGGIO
ANIMA
SENTIMENTO
FORTE
FESTIVAMENTE
BELLICOSO
FANFARE
DIVISI
GRAVE
CHANSON
CENTRED
KEY CHANGE
SOSTENUTO
UNISON
DIG
00:00
INTERVAL
CON AMORE
CONCERTO
OPEN
SFORZANDO
LACUNA
CAESURA FILL
CRESCENDO
ALLEGREZZA
SWAN SONG
REST
TURNAROUND
IN LOVING MEMORY

MOVEMENT I

422 21 5
By bangtan_storytime

MOVEMENT I 

I positioned myself sitting against the headboard, my legs parted and bent in front of me, casually positioned, waiting for them.

Yoongi made his way towards me, standing at the foot of the bed, looking me up and down as he licked his lips, deep in thought. He bent his arms, putting his flattened hands together, his fingertips pressed to his lips. He let in a sharp breath, shooting me an impish grin before speaking to the room.

"Alright. This can't be a free-for-all. Since Namjoon and Jimin were the first on Sunday, let's let Kookie have her first. Let's all sit back and watch him warm her up," Yoongi glanced around the room, "Is everyone fine with that?"

Everyone agreed, taking their places leaning along the walls, sitting on the armchair and couch, spread out around the room like I was about to be the star of a show.

Kook made his way towards me with a hard look on his face, passing by Yoongi to stand at the bedside, pulling his black tee over his head and dropping his jeans, leaving him in only a pair of charcoal boxer briefs.

He crawled onto the bed, stopping in between my open legs, one hand on each of my knees. He slid his hands down the outside of my thighs, reaching down to grip my hips as he leaned forward to taste my lips for the first time. He playfully held his mouth open before nibbling my lower lip, then pushing forward, kissing me lustfully as he gradually pulled my legs further apart.

I slid down on the bed so that my head was on the pillow and he adjusted himself, positioning himself on top of me as I opened my legs around his waist.

Kookie's hands pawed at my breasts, and his head moved down to suck my nipple into his mouth, swirling it with the tip of his tongue.

"Kook, it feels so good..." I whispered, brushing his hair back with my fingers as I felt his cool breath on my wet nipple.

He slid down further, pulling my boy shorts along with him, leaving me completely naked, unblindfolded and aware, in front of all seven men for the very first time.

He pulled off his boxers and sat back on his knees, staring down at my naked body, lying flat on the bed, my lips needy for him. I glanced around the room and saw them all looking, pained expressions on their faces as they patiently awaited their turns.

Yoongi stood back against the bureau, arms crossed, overseeing the room.

"Give it to her, Kook," Yoongi ordered.

"Hold your legs back..." Kookie whispered close to my ear, "Hold your breath..."

He thrust into me hard, immediately fucking me deep and fast, holding my legs back so far my knees were touching the mattress.

"Fuck... she's so flexible..." Jimin groaned, letting out a sigh of sexual tension, tilting his head to the side to get a better angle.

"You want to bend me over too, Jimin?" I teased, whining through Kookie's aggressive thrusts.

Kookie was grunting loudly, gripping my hips so hard I thought I might bruise, but I loved the way he dominated my body, so I let him take complete control.

"She needs a cock in her mouth," Yoongi said suddenly.

It wasn't long before Tae was next to us, already undressed, sliding his cock down my throat as Kookie held me down.

Tae held the back of my head, sliding down my throat over and over, praising me the whole time.

"So pretty..." he wiped away my tears from gagging, sliding his cock further down my throat, "Mmmmm... swallow it."

Kookie sat up and continued to fuck me, spreading my legs around him. I placed both of my feet on either side of him, lifting my backside off the bed to allow him deeper penetration. As if he was accepting an unspoken invitation, he suddenly slammed into me, yanking my hair back, and roughly sucking on my neck as he started fucking me roughly. My eyes were watering from all of the deep-throating, but I took it anyway.

I heard various groans from around the room as we were being watched. Yoongi lost patience, walking over to slip his length out of his pants for me to stroke with my hand.

"I want to see their cum all over you," Yoongi grunted at my touch, "I want to see it all over your tits and stomach."

I closed my eyes, swallowing Tae deep as I felt Kookie pull out of me and release on my stomach. He started firmly circling my clit with his thumb then hooked it inside my pussy as his cum ran down my hip.

Tae, turned on by watching Kookie spray all over me, pulled himself out of my mouth and walked over to push his friend out of the way, wasting no time before slamming all the way into me. Yoongi stepped back to watch.

"Fuck, TAE!!!!" I yelled out, clawing at his back as he drilled me into the bed, my hair bouncing off the pillows from all the force.

He sat up suddenly, flipping me over and opening my legs wide so I could take him from behind. Tae gripped both of my hands behind my back, forcing my face into the mattress, leaving me essentially powerless.

"Oh you're gonna get it now..." he warned, popping his hardened head in and out of me, teasing me and making me whine, begging for him.

"Please...please..." I cried.

"Please what?" Tae asked in a firm tone, holding his tip inside of me, not yet moving.

"Please...fuck me Tae..." I begged.

Hobi had come closer to watch once he saw how hard Tae was taking me. I was biting the blankets, clawing at the pillow above my head while I tried to muffle my cries using the mattress.

"Turn your head to the side so we can hear you, baby," Tae grunted, and I turned my head, letting the loud shrieks fly.

Tae seemed encouraged by my vocals, and responded with a firm slap to my ass, followed by digging his fingers into my hips to pull me into him.

"Good girl!" he cheered loudly, throwing me down flat on the bed and leaning in to pull my hair out of my eyes. Suddenly I felt him grip a handful of my hair, and I felt his cheek press against mine as he leaned over my shoulder and whispered, "God, Faye... you're so fucking sexy."

Tae held my head back, holding my face out of the pillows by gripping my hair, gritting his teeth as his sweaty hair stuck to my forehead and cheek.

"Just wait til I get my hands on her," I heard Namjoon's challenge from over on the loveseat in the corner, and I got a rush of butterflies. If Tae and Kook were already going that hard and he said that... I had no idea what to expect.

"Where do you want my cum, baby?" Tae whispered against my shoulder, his arms wrapped under my body, holding me tight against him as he fucked me further into the bed.

"On my lips..." I teased in a whisper, and he let out a hard moan in response, slamming into me a few more times before turning me over onto my back and dragging his tip across my lips, leaving a trail. I looked up at him with a cheeky grin and licked it all off. The whole room, unsurprisingly, groaned in response.

"Holy shit..." Tae chuckled as he looked down at me from his kneeling position above my body. His eyes were still narrow from his arousal, "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Jimin, Hope, let's go." Yoongi called over the next wave, and I watched as they all dropped their clothes around the perimeter of the bed.

I sat up, leaning back on my elbows, to get a better view. It was my turn to stare. I licked my lips as Jimin pulled his shirt over his head, revealing the muscular physique I didn't know he had hidden.

"What the fuck, Jimin? Look at you!" I bit my lip, eyeing him up and down.

Jimin's eyes disappeared as a massive grin took over his face. He moved over onto the bed, laying down next to me. Yoongi took the opposite side. Both of them began kissing my shoulders, taking turns tasting my lips and slipping their tongues into my mouth, getting sloppier by the second. I rested myself back onto the bed as Hobi inched his way up between my legs, positioning to enter me.

"Hobi..." I let out a quiet cry, gripping my nails into his back as he slid himself into me. My head moved back and forth, taking turns kissing Jimin and Yoongi, feeling their hands creeping along my breasts, down my arms, holding my hands as I took all of Hobi inside me.

"Feel good, baby?" Jimin whispered against my lips, smirking at me. I bit my lip and nodded, looking into his sultry eyes.

Yoongi moved to a kneeling position, holding his erection towards my face. I watched his expression as I licked the length of my palm and gripped him at the base, slowly beginning to stroke him. I flattened my tongue and dragged it slowly across his tip before gently sucking it in between my lips.

His hand gently swept my hair back, tenderly caressing my forehead as I looked up at him lovingly. I loved pleasuring him - seeing him losing his breath over it.

Hobi sat up, holding my legs up and around him, spreading my legs wide as he fucked me harder.

Jimin's hand crept down my stomach, reaching down to rub my clit as Yoongi started sliding all the way into my mouth.

Jimin leaned forward to kiss my neck and jaw. I could hear his staggered breaths as he reached down to stroke himself with his other hand.

"You're not going to be able to walk after we're done with you," Jimin whispered, sending a shiver through my body, as he dug his teeth into my shoulder, intensifying the circles of his fingers on my clit.

"Jimin... You're gonna make me cum..." I slipped Yoongi out of my mouth to turn over to Jimin with a pleading look in my eyes.

"Put it back in your mouth." Yoongi barked, and Hobi grabbed my chin, aggressively turning my head back just in time for Yoongi to shove his cock back in my mouth.

"You are our muse, Faye. We're going to use you until we're done with you. Is that understood?" Yoongi sounded so intimidating, but strangely, I felt my arousal ramp up with his abrasive words. He popped himself back out of my mouth so I could answer.

"Yes, sir."

He wasted no time sliding his length back down my throat, one hand on top of my head and another under my chin, holding me still like a sex toy.

Hobi could barely contain himself through all of the intense visuals in front of him, and came soon after that, holding steady inside me until he finished shaking through his orgasm.

"Fuck!" he yelled out, as he sat back on the bed, "That was insane."

Hobi shook his head, moving over to sit on the edge of the bed to clean up a bit.

"My turn," Jimin smiled, gripping my hips and hopping on top of me right away.

All at once I felt Jimin slide into me, and his hips began rocking so smoothly, grinding into me at a rhythmic, but moderate pace. He moved like a dancer, his hips doing rolls and waves against my arousal, making it feel like someone was massaging my clit. I lifted my legs higher around his waist, my arms wrapped around the back of his neck as I kissed his chest.

"Jimin... You're fucking me so good..."

"Mmmmm... I'm gonna grind your pussy until you cum on my cock, princess..." I felt his raspy whisper in my ear, and his words alone just about sent me over the edge.

"Fuck! Jimin!" I cried out, but instead of intensifying the pace, he stayed on it, rocking against my clit like a metronome, "I'm gonna cum!!!"

"Yeah..." he grunted, maintaining his pace, but thrusting a bit harder each time.

"Ohhhhhh!!" I cried, teetering right on the edge.

"CUM." he said, firmly in my ear, and I exploded, "Yeah! That's it, baby! Cum hard on my cock!"

And he started hammering into me, making my whole body shake, burying his face into my neck as he grinded on the tightness inside of me, grunting through his own intense orgasm.

He collapsed his weight on top of me, sweat running down both of our bodies, breathing like we just ran a marathon.

"Flip over." Yoongi didn't wait even a few seconds after Jimin climbed off of me, "All fours," he commanded.

As I knelt on all-fours, right in the middle of the bed, I felt several of Yoongi's fingers slip inside my pussy.

"Look at that freshly fucked pussy. All stretched out and wet..." I heard him tsk tsk behind me as he marveled at the sight, "I can see Jimin's cum dripping out of you. You're such a dirty little girl, aren't you?"

"Mmmmhmmmm..." I whined back.

His fingers slipped out of me and immediately slipped into my ass. I didn't see it coming at all, jolting in response. I leaned back and relaxed, letting him stretch me out. He had two fingers inside my ass when Jin approached, dropping his clothes in front of me.

"Ready for some more?" he asked, standing over the side of the bed, watching Yoongi prep me for the next act in our show.

"Yes, sir."

Jin moved over to sit against the headboard. Yoongi released me from his fingers so I could go climb on top of Jin's lap, facing away from him.

I know what's coming next.

"Squat down on his cock. Take him in your ass." Yoongi ordered, looking over at me straddling Jin.

I did as I was told, letting Jin gradually slide his cock into my ass from below, letting the weight of my body slide down over his length.

He held my legs out and open, and I lifted and lowered myself on and off of him, riding him backwards, my open pussy facing out for the rest of the room to see.

"Joon..." Yoongi called over.

Oh shit.

Joon smirked as he moved forward quickly, immediately thrusting his huge size into me, filling me completely up. The two of them had such large, dominating bodies compared to mine, and  felt so massive wrapped around me.

"Ohhhh! Ohhh my goddddddd!!!!" I cried out, looking over at Yoongi from under my furrowed brow, panting and sweating.

Joon gripped a handful of my hair and yanked it backwards, gripping my hip hard with his other hand. Yoongi moved back over towards me, sliding his throbbing cock back into my mouth.

Jin held me down on his lap, his cock deep inside my ass, while Joon slammed into me from above, both of them filling me up so full it was almost painful. My eyes were watering from the force of Yoongi's thrusts down my throat and I felt his tip throb, pulling out until it was barely inside my mouth, spilling his load all over my tongue. I smiled up at him as I swallowed it all.

The sound of a sharp inhale escaped from Yoongi's lips as he watched me lick my lips, getting sandwiched between his two friends.

"Give me that pussy, baby..." Namjoon said softly, making the bed shake with his thrusts, "You gonna take all my cum?"

"Yes... please!" I whined, "Cum in me, daddy..."

Joon and Jin both groaned at that, their panting getting louder and more intense as they neared their own finales.

The room filled with hard grunts and sounds of skin slapping together as the two of them, one after the other, came inside me, collapsing on the bed next to me after they were each finished.

Everyone stayed still for the next few minutes, dazed and exhausted from the Olympic event that had just occurred. I was beyond wiped out, and I needed a shower and some sleep. I don't remember falling asleep, but I do remember waking up as I was being carried to the bathroom by Hobi.

"Hey," he whispered, smiling down at me as he held me in his arms, "Let's go get you washed up for bed. How are you feeling?"

"Fine. Tired." I grumbled, leaning into him, "A bath sounds nice..."

Yoongi was already drawing the bath as we walked in. Apparently everyone else had left. The room was steamy and dimly lit, with the relaxing scent of tea tree oil permeating the air.

Hobi carefully slipped my tired body into the warm suds and kissed my forehead before leaving for the night.

Yoongi sat with me, helping me wash up, gently caressing my skin in silence. He wrapped a big, warm towel - fresh out of the dryer - around my shivering, wet shoulders, and walked me over to our bed.

"Yoongi?" I whispered.

"Yes, sweetheart?" he whispered back.

"WIll you please hold me?"

And his arms wrapped tightly around me from behind, holding me close as I drifted off to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...
369K 8.7K 74
Everything was fine until she passed away.. Then my life turned to complete hell. I was nothing more then a human punching bag and a sorry excuse of...
27.2K 1K 19
Who's that?" Jimin asked eyeing the talented blue haired boy as he blocked the other team from scoring effortlessly despite his height. "Him? That's...
9K 79 29
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: This contains cutting, rape, abuse, suicide, suicidal thoughts, food and a bunch more. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️ . . . Your appa...