Mark of the Dead - 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒸�...

By Isle_Girlz_121

When Uma accidentally summons Maleficent, Mal and her friends have to save Auradon from Maleficent and her ev... More

The Fortune Cookies ~ Mal
Calling all the Monsters - Uma
The First Death ~ Evie
Dicks like Him ~ Jay
The Suicidal Victim ~ Carlos
666 ~ Mal
Light it up ~ Uma
Lesbian?! ~ Evie
Back on Track ~ Jay
Finding ~ Gil
Give it! ~ Carlos
Lost and Found ~ Mal
Beautiful ~ Uma
Nanotech ~ Evie
Africus ~ Jay
The Final Battle ~ 3rd Person
A/N

Contacting Harry?! ~ Gil

22 1 0
By Isle_Girlz_121

I was sad and upset that Harry died. But Jay said there's a way to contact him? Isn't he dead? Unless there are ghost phones. OH NO! ME AND HARRY USED TO-

I broke into tears. I missed him too much. I want him back! 

Jay: Ok, guys, the girl's name is Odel. Daughter of Mama Odie. (this will be portrayed by Emma Watson, you may have seen in Harry Potter)

Me: Mama Odie? The witch who helped Tiana?

Uma: Yes.

Odil: Hi! Did I hear Jay, Uma, Gil, Mal, Evie, and Carlos want to visit me?

Carlos: How the fuck do you know our names?

Odil: Carlos, do not talk dirty with me. Or else, contacting the dead will not work. Whom would you like to contact?

Me: We would like to contact Harry James Hook.

Odil: Right here? 

She held up a paper with his picture.

Uma: Yes.

Evie: Can you please contact him?

Odil: Ok, I can do that. 

Odil started to have magic around her, but not poofy green smoke like Mal does.

Odil: ōḍil di vispaṟaṟumāyi bandhappeṭān ñān hāri jeyins hukkine viḷikkunnu!

Then, out came alight. It started to swirl everywhere.

Harry the Light: Well, well, what do we have here! Wow, the real world must be tough for you guys! Once you die, you never wanna go back! 

Then, the light turned into a small human with a hook. (Imagine the soul people). 

Uma: Harry?!

Harry: Oh, hi Uma! I miss you very much. Anyways, how are ye all doing?

Mal: Oh my god, you look so cute!

Evie: I wanna take a pic!

Odil: Do not take a picture or else he will disappear! He will be back in the world of the dead in five minutes. I will leave. Don't flash things on him!

Harry: Yeah, guys. I feel so free over here. Except I can't swear. I've been trying to but it doesn't let me. B-B-F-A. Wait, I can? Oh my fucking god, wait IT WORKS! HAHA! TAKE THAT, BITCHES!

Jay: Harry! We missed you so much!

Uma: I wish I could hug you!

Harry: Well, sadly, that can't happen. It's okay, though. Hey! I can kiss anyone I want without anyone being mad! Uma can't take a hit on me!

Harry tried kissing everyone.

Harry: Ah! There! Anyways, Uma, I love ye a lot and I wish I was still with you. But that gunshot saved my taxes.

Everyone laughed.

Evie: You are still funny, Harry!

Harry: Well, Evie, I certainly don't think I can 'NOT' be funny. Hey guys, I can put my soul into your body!

Jay: Please don't, Harry.

Harry: Imagine being in a girl's body...oh wait! I can try it and you guys can't slap me! 

Evie: Ok, ok, Harry.

Mal looked down. I wonder what is wrong with her. Harry's soul flew to Mal's ear. 

Harry: Wanna talk? Alone?

Mal: Yeah, actually.

We all walked out of the room and I started to eavesdrop. 

Harry: What's wrong?

Mal: I just want you back. I miss you so much, Harry.

Harry: I'm sorry, Mal. I can't go poof and come back! 

Mal: That's the sad thing. I wish you could.

Harry: Listen, I'm watching you and the others still, and I know Maleficent's plan. But my time is running out so I have to suck my soul into you, say it, then come back out.

Mal: Its ok.

Harry (aka Mal): Maleficent is gonna bomb Auradon

Mal (normal): What?

Harry: Alright, call the bitches in.

Mal: Guys! You can come in.

Harry: Bye guys!

Everyone: Bye!

Then, Harry was waiting for Odil

Harry: Ok, send me back so I can jump off a cliff.

Odil: You are a funny one, Harry. ñān ippēāḷ hāri jeyins hukkine mariccavaruṭe lēākattēkk tiriccayakkaṇaṁ. ōḍil viṭapaṟayunnu!

And Harry vanished.

Me: Hey, he's having fun! 

Mal: Hah! He was laughing!

Everyone: Aww!

Uma: I love him, this is why we dated in the first place.

Jay: Let's just walk off, happy for him.

Odil: You may go now. Goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1K 36
You know the main 4 VK's, but what if one of them had a sister, who they left. Her name is Naomi, her father is Jafar, and her mother unknown. Her br...
173K 2.2K 25
Hi, I'm Mal's older sister. We don't get along at all. I am best friends with Uma, Gil, and Harry. Harry and I have a weird relationship. We just lov...
977 38 7
Quinn never thought that she would be able to go to Auradon and live the life that her mother had drilled into her mind she had to live, but when she...
31.6K 656 23
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...