Habits Of My Toxic Heart - Dr...

By NellyStylesJr

My rage had no stop and I was out of control. It wasn't like I could walk up to Madam Pomfrey and be like "he... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter one - Dragon eggs
Chapter two - Detention, quizzing and flying
Chapter three - Specific taste
Chapter four - Poisoning
Chapter five - Snuff box
Chapter six- Late letter
Chapter seven - Personal pitbull
Chapter eight - Zipper
Chapter nine - Mandrakes and bribery
Chapter ten - Plate of spiders
Chapter eleven - Archenemy
Chapter twelve - Grounding
Chapter thirteen - Aresto momentum
Chapter fourteen - Neglected
Chapter fifteen - Truth unravels
Chapter sixteen - Forged memories
Chapter seventeen - Cresent moon
Chapter eighteen - Imperio
Chapter nineteen - Forgive but don't forget
Chapter twenty - Withdrawal and hallucinations
Chapter twenty one - Yule ball
Chapter twenty two - Ginger twins and firewhiskey
Chapter twenty three - How to break a heart
Chapter twenty five - Say it
Chapter twenty six - Math club
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight - The attack, the army and the lies

Chapter twenty four - How to mend a heart

1 0 0
By NellyStylesJr

Viewer discretion is HIGHLY VEY MUCH ADVISED

Holly

I barely made it through the doors to the commons before I broke down. The ache in my chest made me wanna scream. I thanked heaven that I was alone, I stappled up the stairs to my dormitory and just closed the door behind me before I slid down the door and my body broke down. My entire body shaking from my sobs, tears blurring my vision and streaming down my face, soaking my tank top. I just let my body cave in from the hurt, how could he? The only thing he could hurt me with, and he used it. That was how little he thought of you. His destroyed little toy he played with when he didn't have anything better to do. This might be worse than just being left by him. But only maybe.

I felt someone knock gently on the door so I quickly used the sleeve on my jacket I had borrowed from Daphne to wipe my eyes before I dragged myself up and tried to keep myself from crying. It must be Daphne, and as hurt as I was I didn't want her to hate Malfoy more than she already did so I tried to play it off before I opened the door. But the person behind it wasn't Daphne.

"Draco.." I stuttered.

Draco

I couldn't let Daphne isolate Holly from me before I got a chance to explain myself. My drunk brain calmed my anger and somewhat made me sure of what to do. I quickly took off and tried to catch up to Daphne.

"Daph! Please wait," I shouted after and she stopped dead in her tracks.

"You fatheaded, spoiled excuse of a man!" She spat in my face and slapped me right in the face.

"Calm the fuck down! I told her," I declared and her anger turned into a frown.

"Told her what?"

"That I- I love her.." I choked out.

"You WHAT?" she screamed, her cheeks heating in anger.

"You do not treat people you love like that. You think you love her? You're just enjoying playing with her daddy issues and inability to leave, even though she should." Her eyes darkened and I realised that I wasn't dealing with any ordinary sister.

"Well if you even bothered to fucking talk to me you'd know i'm just as broken as her," I hissed and she got taken back.

"She never told me.." she spoke, her voice significantly softer.

"I told her not to, and you and I both know how loyal she is. But there you go, I love her goddamn it. So please let me go and try to right my wrong," I spoke, feeling my impatience get the best of me. Daphne didn't answer, she just took a step to the side, letting me go past her. I looked at her meaningly before I took off to the Slytherin common room.

I yelled out the password and crawled inside, trying to keep my balance. Thankfully the commons were empty so I could avoid getting caught going up the stairs to the girls dorms. I quickly took a right to find Daphne and Holly's room. It was the smallest of all of the common rooms but Dumbledore had ruled that Holly and Daphne should be kept alone in privacy due to the recent events that summer. I slowly approached the door, hearing stifled sobs through the door and I felt a stab in my heart. Holly. I carefully knocked on the door, hoping not to shock her. I lowered my hand and quietly listened for any sounds. The sobs were now gone and nothing could be heard through the door. I took a deep breath, trying to get the room to stop spinning. But then I saw the handle slowly twist and the door cracking open.

The sight of her made me straight sober. Her glossed eyes, tear-stained cheek flushing in bright pink and her plum lips slightly parted in shock.

"Love, I- I didn't mean any of it.. I was a complete ass and way out of line. I'm drunk Holls, please forgive me," I pleaded as I just stared into her green eyes, the color being more vivid from the tears glossing her eyes. I saw her features soften and I relaxed a little bit.

"The one and only thing you could say to hurt me.." she whispered, her voice cracking at the end.

"I know and I keep doing this, ruining the slightest ounce of happiness in my life. Because that's what you are. All of my days are rescued when I see your face. Without you there's bloody nothing to wake up for. Nothing," I spoke as I stepped closer, cupping her face.. She looked up at me with her bottom lip trembling.

"You're the only one who can hurt me like this," she whispered and one single tear fell down but I just wiped it off with my thumb, stroking her puffy cheek a little longer after the tear was gone.

"I love you," I half-smiled at her, tilting my head slightly.

"I hate-" she started. My smile vanished and my stomach turned into ice.

"I hate that I love you, too." she smiled up at me and I exhaled in relief.

"Don't mess me up like that," I smiled back at her before leaning in and crashing my lips into hers. My hands went into her hair, gently pushing her closer to me. We stumbled inside and I shut the door closed before turning her around, making her back face the door. I gently pinned her back to the door and deepened the kiss. I heard her moan into my mouth which only made my desire intensify. I pushed my body against hers and she tangled her arms around my torso. My body was burning in every place that it was touching hers.

"You're so damn beautiful," I spoke as I pulled away slightly, looking right into her deep green eyes. I saw her face light up and I felt a new but pleasant sensation rise in my chest. She raised her hand to push back my hair that had slightly fallen into my face.

"You're perfect," she whispered before melting her lips into mine. I rolled my eyes back in my head from the pleasure. She tasted like sugar. I bit down gently at her bottom lip and she sucked in a breath. I grabbed her thighs, lifting her up now straddling me. Her hands went into my hair, taking a firm grip. Fuck she knew how to play my strings. My hands grabbed her ass firmly as I walked over to her bed and laid her down, quickly following as I towered over her. I inched my face closer with my heartbeat pounding in my ears. I wanted her so fucking bad. My intoxicated brain only added fuel to my desire for her. She leaned in to kiss me but I gently nudged it. She let out a frustrated whimper and grabbed the collar of my button up, trying to pull me closer.

"I won't touch you without your consent," I huffed. That took damn much self control let me tell you. But I had to be gentle, not wanting anything to get fucked up.

"Draco. I fucking want you.." she spoke and I could for the first time see the hunger in her eyes. Just the same as mine.

"Tell me what you want," I hissed at her, dragging my thumb across her bottom lip.

"I want you.." she groaned, her body squirming under me.

"What was that?" I smiled slyly as I stared deep into her hungry eyes.

"Fuck me, Draco." she exhaled as she placed her hands above her head. And that was all she had to say before I crashed my lips into hers with a new hunger. Desire.

I started kissing down her neck, sucking at all her sensitive spots, making her quiver. I nibbled on her ear, feeling her goosebumps rise from my wet breath in her ear. My hand traveled up her shirt, circling her breasts. Damn they were perfect. She grabbed a firm grip around my arm, whimpering at my touch.

"I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good.." I hissed as I pressed my growing erection against her heat. She let out a loud moan at my thrust. Oh honey, that's just the beginning.

I ripped her shirt off and unclasped her bra. My tongue swirling around her already stiff nipples before lightly sucking it, massaging the other. I felt her press her thighs together but I used my knee to spread them apart which only made her groan louder. I knew that she was craving to be touched right there. My lips traveled down her stomach, and my finger dragged across her heat slowly and I saw her shiver under my touch and I just knew how fucking wet she was going to be. My fingers headed for her jeans, but before unbuttoning them I looked at her, asking for permission.

"Please.." she whimpered and I smiled devilishly. I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down together with her underwear in one swift move. She lifted her back of the bed and started unbuttoning my shirt, ripping it off my body and throwing it onto the floor. She grabbed ahold around my neck and I melted my lips onto hers, my tongue finally meating hers. My hand had now traveled down to her exposed skin, slowly and lightly rubbing her clit. I heard her muffled moans as I increased the pace. I watched her eyes water from pleasure and I then stuck a finger into her and her back arched in pleasure. She was so fucking wet.

My dick was throbbing in my pants on the pleasure of feeling her. She started unbuckling my belt and threw that too onto the floor. She started tugging at the hem of my pants, clearly wanting them off. I pulled out my finger and I heard her suck in a sharp breath. I pulled my pants off and my erect dick jolted up. I watched her stare at it with wide eyes.

"D-draco I don't.. I can't take all that," she whispered as she gripped it with her hand. slowly pumping it.

"Don't worry, I'll go slow." I then pushed two fingers inside of her and her body tensed at the sensation. My shaft was aching for her around me, but I had to be patient. Don't get me wrong, I had taken a few virginities before. But this was special, it was Holly. I started pumping in and out of her with my fingers and her sharp inhales soon turned to moans of pleasure, she was starting to adjust. I spat onto my hand and moistened my tip before slowly rubbing it at her entrance.

"You're so fucking wet," I grunted before slowly pushing my tip into her. My body tensed at the pleasure of her around me. I watched her tense legs slowly start to melt as I entered her deeper. Her eyes glossed over from the sensation and I slowly kept pushing into her, feeling her adjusting to my size. I watched her squeeze her eyes together and all that could be heard was her whimpers.

I bucked my hips, taking a firm grip around her thighs. Her fists were now clenching the sheets as I increased my pace. Her facial features relaxed and I watched her eyes burn with pleasure. I cussed at the sight of her perfect body moving against mine.

"How can someone.. Feel so damn good," I moaned as I grabbed her legs and placed them on my shoulders, filling her up deeper.

"I want- I want more," she grunted as she grabbed my hips, pushing myself deeper into her.

I then pulled out roughly, grabbed her hips and tossed her onto her stomach, pushing her onto all fours. Her breaths were loud and filled with anticipation which only egged me on. I pushed her upper back onto the bed aggressively before pushing my full length into her. She let out a scream and I bucked my hips faster, fucking her with no mercy.

I felt her clench around me and I threw my head back in pleasure as I thrusted harder and harder into her. I grabbed a fistful of hair, her body following. I wrapped one hand around her torso, the other grabbed her breast with a firm grip. Our bodys moving in synch as I left sloppy kisses down her neck.

"I- Draco slow down.." she begged as I felt her body tense before me. I knew she was close

"Shut the fuck up," I grunted as I only kept thrusting in and out of her harder. I heard her whimper when I pushed her face back into the bed, her perfect ass exposed in front of me. I opened my palm and slapped her right across her ass. She let out a muffled scream and I watched the area turn pink. The pleasure of her around me started to become more vivid and I felt myself getting close. I heard her scream my name and I pushed deeper and deeper into her, feeling all her walls tighten.

"Fucking come Holly. Come for me," I demanded and I felt her entire body unravel before me. Her legs trembled and her head knocked back in pleasure. The sight of her reaching her high threw me right down with her, releasing and filling her up with a last thrust and a loud grunt in pleasure.

I collapsed down beside her, trying to catch my breath and slow my racing heartbeats. She rolled over so our faces were facing each other and I saw her flustered cheeks, damp forehead and guilty eyes meet mine.

"You okay?" I asked her, pulling her onto my chest and kissing her forehead.

"More than okay," she reassured me before getting up from her bed.

"Where the hell are you going?" I sat up, feeling worry washing over me.

"To the bathroom silly," she laughed as she grabbed the blanket from the end of the bed to cover her naked body.

"Oh no, don't you dare fucking cover up for me." I shot up from bed and headed after her. She squealed as I got a hold of her, pulling the blanket off her. She tried to cover her breasts but I pinned her arms to her side and she just laughed with her cheeks turning bright red.

"Draco! Let me go, I'm bleeding.." she laughed embarrassed. My face turned dead serious as I looked at her.

"You- are you okay?" I asked worriedly as I let my grip of her arms go.

"I'm fine, I promise but it usually happens the first.. You know?" she smiled excusingly.

"I'm so sorry Holls if I hurt you.. Let me know if there's anything I can do," I leaned in and kissed her forehead before letting her head for the bathroom. I dragged my hands through my hair before picking my scattered clothes up from the floor and started to get dressed. I couldn't believe what'd just happened. I just wanted her back here in her bed to make sure she was all right after all that had just happened. And I had never felt that way, ever. I had just wanted to leave and forget with everyone else. Why the hell did I feel this way now?

God damn you Draco Lucius if you fuck this up. 

A/N: IF YOU GUYS COULD SEE MY FACE WHILE POSTING THIS AAH 

See you in the next :') xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.8K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
954 85 22
My name is Victoria Rose Black. My father is Sirius Black, yes, the murder. When I was 3 he was arrested and thrown into Azkaban, after the murder of...
681K 16.6K 80
Prophecy states a child born on the sixteenth of June will rise as a strong witch, loyal to her own, with a rare ability. Shall she aid the Dark Lord...
99.7K 3.7K 46
DISCONTINUED "Born as the first moon of the year falls, part of a pair doomed for betrayal, gifted with the blood of Slytherin born to the mother to...