detention club! | ์—”ํ•˜์ดํ”ˆโœ“

Oleh eishihoonie

"๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ." ๐˜›... Lebih Banyak

preface : detention slip
zero : interrogation
post-zero : warning
prologue : detention
i : beginning after the end
iii : plotted ways
iv : the category is lying
v : melting ice
vi : pride and prejudice
vii : golden authority
viii : good chemistry
ix : playwright, play right
x : hang by a thread
xi : broken notes
xii : crucified
xiii : common denominator
xiv : thirst
xv : foul behavior
xvi : worn out experiment
xvii : cynical
xviii : dipsophobia
xix : off-limits
xx : mortem iuxta est
xxi : f.o.f
xxii : thou shalt keep it a secret
xxiii : sabotage
xxiv : keep it hidden
xxv : mental test
xxvi : silence
xvii : little wonnie
xviii : falling
xxix : forgotten past
xxx : blood, sweat and tears
xxxi : act 1, introduction
xxxii - sadistic behavior
xxxiii : save me
xxxiv : race to zero
xxxv : glimpse of nightmares
xxxvi : sketchy sketches
xxxvii : act 2, rising action
xxxviii : barn-burner
xxxix: calm before the storm
xl : start of chaos
xli : locked and keys
xliii : backstabbed
xliv : shining star
xlv : dead star
xlvi : lost and never been found
xlvii : the walls have secrets
xlviii : why do you lie?
xlix : the last supper
l : asphixia
li : exsanguination
lii : surprise!
liii : levitating
liv : it was me.
epilogue : detention
eishi : notes
faqs
special: play with us.

ii : circles and pyramids

23.7K 1.6K 5K
Oleh eishihoonie

Chapter Two:

"I see no circle. it's a pyramid."

____________________________

11 : 43 : 52 am

Jia's

I finished fixing my stuffs and i also took a bath right after. The room is spacious. way too spacious to the point that you can easily fit a whole family inside. It's more of like a five star hotel room than a dormitory.  It has everything you need. Right when you enter, a huge lobby, the kitchen full of utensils, two empty room and the bedroom which has its own television, computer and study table.

I do not know what to do with the two empty room so I guess I'm gonna leave them empty for now. It's not like i will use them to store dead bodies so it's better to let them be empty for now.

I walked outside my unit and looked left and right, trying to check if that jerk will be appearing.

I guess he's not here. how fortunate.

"You're looking for someone?"
I flinched after hearing a cute voice from my back. I quickly turned towards him, seeing a cute young boy, obviously younger than me beaming at me with his cute cat-like eyes.

He's also good looking. goddamn.

"No."
I straightforwardly said and walked towards the elevator. 

"So you're the transferee Sunghoon-hyung is talking about... Nice to meet you! I'm Yang Jungwon!"
He reached out for my hand with his. I just looked at it and walked past him.

"awww... why are you so mean noona? Jungwon is hurt."
he acted like his heart is aching while we enter the elevator.

"stop talking to me like that- no. just stop talking to me."
I watched how the digital monitor on top of the elevator shift its number going down just to avoid talking to him.

"Ms. Yoon."
His voice suddenly shifted, it sounds more mature and serious than the playful one i heard earlier.

"I'm being nice to you since i believe you should treat others how you wanna be treated."
He said with a meaningful smirk. I turned to him, finally seeing the elevator door opening.

"Mr. Yang?"
I closed the distance between the two of us and whispered on his ears while patting his shoulder.

"treat others how they want to be treated instead. Some dogs will bite strangers who'll try to pet them ignorantly. Be careful."
I said smirking at him and walking out of the elevator. Before i can even leave i can hear him utter his words of warning.

"Then let's see who will bite who first."

___________________

12 : 06 : 27

I walked inside the cafeteria, seeing a long line of students. It's already lunch so it's indeed usual.

What's unusual is that there's a small line next to them but no one is lining up there.

I can also see some students wearing uniforms. It is Monday. Are they that disciplined to wear uniforms even if they are not asked to?

Weird.

I boldly walked to the small line of students and waited for my turn.

"she's on the outer circle? She must be very intelligent."

"I knew it. She got the looks and the wits too. I'm jealous."

"What if she just paid the school to put her on the outer circle? lmao."

Are they talking about me?

What's the outer circle?

"Hello! You must be the new student everyone is talking about!"
The girl in front of me and turned towards my direction. She reached her hand to me and smiled.

"I am Kwon Ha-na. I'm only Rank 43 but I am trying my best to-"

"Yoon Jia."
I cut her mid-sentence because I have this premonitions that it will be forever before she's done.

And i have some questions to ask.

"Oh I see! Then what's your rank?"

"What is that?"

"Oh you can see that on your student id! let me check your id."
I looked around, still seeing everyone looking at me and gossiping i cannot understand what they're saying but i know they are talking about me.

"here."
I gave her my identification card. She suddenly went pale and frozen on her location, eyes wide while looking at my id.

"that... you..."
She looked at me with her eyes almost popping out because of how enlarged it became. She suddenly fell on her knees and apologized.

"I-I-I'm sorry!"

huh?

the small line in front of me suddenly vanished. students from the front immediately run to my back to let me go first. 

The girl in front of me bowed her head, hitting the floor with her forehead.

"you there, stand up. you are making a scene."

aish. i don't want attention from anyone yet now everybody's eyes are on me for an unknown reason. fvck this. 

"Y-Y-You can go first!"
she told me and run towards the back. even confused, i just shrugged it all off since I am already starving and i want to get the hell out of this room as soon as possible.

"have you seen her id card? oh god she's not just from the outer circle! she's from the inner circle!"

"that can't be true. then who is she?"

"I knew it. from the way she stands up, she looks like a royalty already."

"How come a student from the inner circle is inside the cafeteria? that's rare!!"

"She's really gorgeous. you think we can befriend her?"

"Oh girl dream on. she's at the top of the food chain we are just nobodies for her."

I shut my eyes close and sighed. the amount of attention is suffocating me. I am starting to get annoyed and I am losing my appetite.

____________

12 : 54 : 48

With that inner circle and outer circle thingy going on the cafeteria, i didn't had the chance to eat peacefully.

i am in my worst mood right now. my class is already starting any minute from now but I am still on the library. 

why? some personal reasons.

"It seems like you'll be ditching your first class."

Bad timing. Now who's this guy talking to me now?

A tall blonde guy with a perfectly carved jawline stood next to me while reading the book on his hands. He's appealing but his presence is bothersome.

"It's none of your business."
I stood up from the floor and was about to leave but he suddenly pulled my arm and pushed me against the book shelves. I glared at him as he smirked at me.

"Take it."
He gave me a vial while looking at my lips.

"How did you-"

"You're way too pre-occupied earlier that you didn't realized you dropped it."
He grinned and moved closer.

"You saw everything didn't you?"

"What do you mean by everything?"

This jerk.

"Keep it for yourself."

I said and pushed him away.

"Alright alright. It's not like it's my happiness to expose others but..."
He walked towards my direction and looked at me straight in the eye.

"How about let's be each other's acquaintance? It's not like we won't gonna see each other some other time around right?"

One word to describe him?

'mischievous'

"No thanks."
I turned my back and left the library room without saying anything.

I am already late. hoping the professor is still not in the room.

____________

"And just like what I am saying-"

I walked inside the room and find a vacant seat without saying anything. 

did she saw me?

"Ms. Yoon?"
She looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed. i glanced at her direction. 

yes she did. 

"Yes?"
I acted like nothing happened. I always use this on my last school, they will eventually let me pass.

"Why are you here? and why are you late?"
she fixed her eyeglasses and glanced at me.

"What do you mean?"
I avoided the latter question.

"The dean told us that you will be-"

"Ahh no. I don't like special treatments. "
I put my bag besides my seat and pulled my chair.

"Then why are you late?"

"Can we skip this part Ms.? you can continue with your lecture."

"What did you just said?"

Not to sound rude but what's her problem? I mean, she expects me to be out of here afterall. now that I am here, she should be grateful or at least do not mind even though i am late. what's wrong with her?

right?

"I said you can continue with your lecture if you please."
I raised an eyebrow at her. she seems to be pissed now. she took her glasses off and rubbed it on her uniform while gasping loudly.

"do you think just because you are part of the inner circle, you can already order me around?"
She walked towards my direction and glared at me.

again with this circle things. I am slowly getting tired of this. can someone explain me what the hell is that?

"get out."
she said while pointing the door.

"pardon?"
She's being overly sensitive. this is not right.

"i said get out. take your detention slip and get out."
she gritted her teeth and glared at me. 

I should have not entered. tsss..

"fine."
i took my bag and went outside without saying anything. guess i'll just kill my time inside the detention room.

_________________end of jia's pov

jungwon's

"You sure she'll be here?"
Heeseung-hyung glanced at Jake-hyung who was reading his book. the latter nodded his head and flipped the pages.

"I already told Mrs. Nam to do anything to put her in the detention. she'll be here any time soon."

"I saw her earlier at the library."
i turned to Jay-hyung the moment i heard him talk. he's scrolling with his phone while smiling widely.

"I saw her earlier too. at the dorm."
I told him. he glanced at me and chuckled.

"she's a bit feisty isn't she?"

I chuckled, recalling what happened earlier.

"What do you mean by abit?"
I turned to Sunghoon-hyung who was in deep thoughts right now.

he's hiding something. perhaps he knows her already?

sketchy.

lol.

"speaking of the devil."
Ni-ki slid his hands on his pocket while sitting on the desk. the door opened, revealing Yoon Jia.

good. very well.

__________________

gonna update later again! i'm gonna explain what's the Circle System next chapter! lovelots! <3

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

71K 3.4K 26
โ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค, 911 ๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™?โž โ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค?...โž ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ-๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด...
13.1K 375 20
"๐„๐€๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„"
70.2K 2.9K 32
๐‘ซ๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’†๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†? ๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ข
28.6K 1.6K 26
แด›สœแด‡ สŸแดษดษขแด‡ส€ สแดแดœ สœษชแด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡,แด›สœแด‡ สœแด€ส€แด…แด‡ส€ สแดแดœ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ค" " ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ,๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...