The Phantom King (Highschool...

De Sora_Flashing12

Everyone good story got to have a happy ending. Sora was always helping everyone in need. Helping everyone fi... Mai multe

Chapter 1 Got a Date
Chapter 2 ORC
Chapter 3 Asia Argento
Chapter 4 Fallen
Chapter 5 Reminiscing
Chapter 6 Familiar
Chapter 7 Riser Phoenix
Chapter 8 Training Began
Chapter 9 Rating Game
Season 1 finale Chapter 10 Wedding Crash
Chapter 11 (New) A Bad Feeling
Chapter 12 (New) Behold a Holy Sword
Chapter 13 (New) Destroy the Holy Sword
Chapter 14 (New) A Strong Enemy
Chapter 15 (New) Acceptance
Chapter 17 (New) Pool Day
Chapter 18 (New) Open House
Chapter 19 (New) Vampire Junior
Chapter 20 (New) Complicated Hierarchies
Chapter 21 (New Finale) Dragon's Meeting
Chapter 22 (Born) Summer in the Underworld
Chapter 23 (Born) Summer Train
Chapter 24 (Born) Cat and Dragon
Chapter 25 (Born) Interception Commence
Chapter 26 (Born) The Last Day of Summer Break
Chapter 27 (Born) Back to School
Chapter 28 (Born) The Night Before the Battle
Chapter 29 (Born) Saving Asia
Chapter 30 (Born) Juggernaut Drive
Chapter 31 (Born) Alter
Chapter 32 (Born) Fallen Hero
Chapter 33(Born) My Name Is...
Chapter 34 (Born) Dimensional Gap
Chapter 35 (Born Finale) Promised Victory
Ova 1 The Unresurrected Phoenix
Chapter 36 (Hero) Let's go Kyoto
Chapter 37 (Hero) School Trip
Chapter 38 (Hero) The Party of Heroes
Chapter 39 (Hero) Showdown! Gremory Family vs Hero Faction in Kyoto
Chapter 40 (Hero) Potential Released
Chapter 41 (Hero) School Trip End
Chapter 42 (Hero) Preparation for the School Festival!
Chapter 43(Hero) Master and Student
Chapter 44 (Hero) Gremory vs Bael
Chapter 45 (Hero) Man vs Man
Chapter 46 (Hero) Life vs Power
Chapter 47 (Hero Finale) A Happy Ending

Chapter 16 (New) A Decisive Battle

4.8K 69 68
De Sora_Flashing12

No one's POV

Sora's energy continued to flare up as he looked at Kokabiel before he rushed in and everyone looked completely shocked at his power.

Issei: Holy shit!

Asia: Amazing...

Kiba: I can feel the wave of power, even from over here...

Rias: This power is almost as close as my brother...

Kokabiel watched as he Sora rushes in and he started laughing.

Kokabiel: Yes, now things are getting interesting. Now come at me boy...

Sora: Let's go Draco!!

Draco: Accel: Second Gear!!

Sora deactivate his invisible sword and steam and smoke started appearing out of his body and he speed blitzed and jumped into the air and went to punch Kokabiel and sent him flying to the ground and he got up and smirk.

Kokabiel: So much better and far more interesting. The last time I felt like this was when I fought Jiraiya!!

Sora's eyes widened when he heard that and Kokabiel rushed in and started to trade blows with Sora and pushed him back and Sora rushed in and both their fist collied.

Rias: We can just stand here and do nothing while Sora's fighting his hardest out there.

Koneko: We need to support him...

Issei: Then let's go!

Sora and Kokabiel then broke the clash and Rias came rushing in and went to blast Kokabiel and he blocked it with his wing.

Kokabiel: Very interesting. Almost as powerful as Sirzechs!!

Kokabile then redirect the attack and sent it back to Rias.

Sora: Rias!!

Rias: Akeno go!

Akeno then flew into the air.

Akeno: Now rain thunder!!!

Akeno then shot a massive blast of thunder at Kokabiel but he blocks it with his wings.

Kokabiel: Could it be she who possesses the power of Barquiel is trying to fight?!

Akeno then sent an even more powerful shot and looked at Kokabiel with hate in her eyes.

Akeno: Don't speak his name!! I am nothing like that creature!!

Issei: What's a Barquiel?

Xenovias: One of the Fallen Angels leaders... he can use lighting and thunder. So basically Akeno's power...

Issei: Now that's a strange coincidence...

Akeno then stopped and looked exhausted and Kokabiel just laugh.

Kokabiel: Oh dear say it isn't so. Why choose to fall so far to be a devil? What an amusing house Rias. The Red Dragon Emperor, the Black Dragon Emperor and a Hero, A Ruin Holy Sword Project subject, and Barquiel's daughter.

Everyone other than Rias then looked at Akeno shocked.

Xenovia: No it can be...?!

Issei: For real, Akeno?! Your the daughter of a Fallen Angel?

Kokabiel: How terribly amusing. A propinquity for inferior product must run in the family.

Suddenly, Sora punched Kokabiel straight in the face and everyone saw that Sora was glaring at him and he completely furious.

Sora: I don't care what se is or who her father is!! But I will not let you insult her anymore!! This is where you die.

Kokabiel then got up and smirk at him.

Kokabiel: By all means, go ahead and try!! Please tell me you realized you are standing in front of the arch enemy of devils?! Might as well take advantage of this opportunity!! You may never get it again!!

Issei: Hey Fallen Angels Asshole!!

Rias: Issei?

Issei: If you say one more rude thing to any of my friends, me and my brother gonna beat the shit out of you!!

Sora: You just confirm your own death when you insult any of them!!

All of them looked at Sora and Issei shocked and Kokabiel just smirk and summoned a light spear.

Kokabiel: Really?! You both must be an idiot?!

Issei: We are who we are...

Sora: And no one can't judge that!!

Issei: Now Boosted Gear!!

Ddraigg: Boost!

Kokabiel then shot a barrage of light spear at Issei and Sora got in front of him.

Sora : Dragon: Jet Gatling!!

Sora with a barrage of punches it create a shockwave that collide with the spear and Kiba and Xenovia rushed Kokabiel.

Xenovia: We've got your back, both of you!! We can buy you a little more time!!

Kiba: Just focus on powering up, Issei!! And we'll handle the rest!!

Kokabiel then stopped his shot and everyone saw that Sora's hand are all burnt due to colliding with the light spear and Kiba and Xenovia when to hit Kokabiel from both side with their swords but was blocked by a light spear.

Kokabiel: What more fun than Holy Sword and Holy-Devil sword attack at the same time?!

Koneko: This!!

Kokabiel then summoned his wings and blew all three of them back.

Sora: Draco!!

Draco: Accel: Third Gear!!

Sora: Multi Shadow Clone!!

Sora then multiplied and all of them rushed Kokabiel and sent a barrage of punches at him.

Sora Clone's: Phantom Dragon Infinite Barrage!!!

2 clones then punched Kokabiel in the face and sent him flying and Kokabiel then sent multiple shots and hit all of the clones along with the real one and sent them flying.

Kokabiel: So by hitting the real one, the rest also disappear? Interesting...

Issei: Are you okay, bro?!

Sora: I'm fine...

Kiba: SWORD BIRTH!!

Multiple magic circles then surrounded Kokabiel and multiple sword appeared and lunched itself towards him and Kokabiel blocked it with his wings.

Kokabiel: Cute, but is that all you got?!

Kiba then thrust his sword at Kokabiel and he caught it with his hand and Kiba produced another sword and went to slashed him but he caught it again.

Kokabiel: Give up yet?!

Kiba: Never!!

Kiba then produced a sword on his mouth and managed to slashed Kokabiel in the face and he glared at him and went to shot a massive light spear at Kiba, but Xenovia came in and cut it.

Kokabiel: Why fight so hard for a groups of losers who don't even know they lost their master?!

Everyone other than Sora then looked at him confused.

Rias: Mind clarifying?

Xenovia: Kokabiel!! Tell me what lost that masters supposed to mean?!

Kokabiel: Oops, that just slip right out...

Xenovia: Answer my question now!!

Kokabiel: Why don't you guys ask the Hero?! I'm sure that he already figured it out a moment ago!! So why don't you tell them the brutal truth?!

Everyone then looked at Sora and he closed his eyes.

Rias: Sora?

Sora just look at them and sighed.

Sora: In the previous three way war, God was actually killed along with 4 Great Devil King!

Everyone then looked at Sora completely and utterly shocked and Kokabiel just laugh.

Xenovia: No way?! Gods dead...?

Rias: He's what..? God has been dead...? How is that possible? Your lying, I never heard anything about that!!

Kokabiel: Back then, the devils lost almost all their King and almost their high noble devils. And the Great Demon Wilbert was killed along with them. And the angels and fallen angles lost almost everyone except for their leaders. Pure Angels could not increase their numbers, and pure bread devils are just as rare are they?

Asia: It's not true?! He can be?

Kokabiel: All side have been ruined to the point where they have to relied on humans to survive. Angels, Fallen Angels, Devils. The leader of the three factions and Heroes decided to seal away this information, that way the God fearing humans will keep on fearing!!

Xenovia then fell to her knees.

Xenovia: Lies! Their lies! It's not true?!

Kokabiel: Now try to remember, I couldn't care less about any of that!! What's drive me crazy is the fact that after God and the Devils King and the Pendragon died. They decided to stop the war. And after that, I heard that Wilbert had a child and I was so exciting that if I could attain her and killed her. The power she possesses would become mine. But that plan failed when Jiraiya decided to stopped me. Why would they do something like that?!

Sora's eyes widened and he was completely and utterly furious.

Asia: God doesn't exist anymore? Then where does all of the prayers go?!

Kokabiel: Michael has been holding his own. He's the one that has been keeping the Angels and The Fallen Angels in the dark.

Xenovia: Michael is acting as God agent?! That means all of our prayers...

Kokabiel: As long as the system work, Prayer will endure to a certain extent. I'm sure someone have been listening.

Asia then passed out due to shock and Koneko caught her.

Issei: Asia!

Kokabiel: Well, I supposed the number of believer of God has drastically dropped.

Akeno: Are you okay, Rias?

Rias: I let my pride get in the way. It's my fault!

Sora then sent a massive Dragon shot towards Kokabiel and everyone saw that he was completely furious.

Sora: Don't fuck with me!! I'll never let you destroy this town or my friends!! And I don't care what reason you got, besides I don't think you understand?! I don't care if God's dead, as long as my friends are here and as long as they're happy!! That's more than enough for me!! And I will defeat you!!

Everyone then looked at Sora surprised and they all smiled at him.

Kiba: That's right!!

Koneko: As long as we're together...

Issei: No one can stop us!!

Akeno: Well, I guess that Sora for you. He always know to cheer everyone up.

Akeno then looked at Rias.

Akeno(mind): I'm sorry Rias. I'm starting to like him too.

Rias: What's important is that we haven't lost yet. You can only lose when you give up. Let's take Sora's lead guys!!

Akeno, Kiba, Koneko, Issei: You got it Rias.

Sora: Now let's finish this!

Kokabiel then smirked at him.

Kokabiel: And how are you going to do that?!

Sora: Shadow Clone!!

Sora then create 3 duplicates of himself.

Kokabiel: Just three clones?! Are you running out of juices?

Sora: No this is enough... it's a move that I've been perfecting for a long time.

Two clones then come to Sora and he put his right hand in the middle and the two clone started to to put their hand together and one of the clone provide the energy while the other maintains it and they all could hear a very devastating wind.

Rias: What is that? He's...

Issei: Listen. That sound...so much energy.

Kokabiel: Interesting. Now what?!

Wind started to flare up even more and the ground surrounding Sora started surrounding him as well and everyone looked completely shocked at what they are witnessing.

Kokabiel(mind): What is that technique? I can't let it hit me, or I'll be finish!

The Rasengan in Sora's hand started to form a shuriken and Sora raised it in the air.

Sora: Wind-style: Rasen-Shuriken!!

Sora then looked towards the others.

Sora: From here on out, no one come any closer!! If you do, You'll all be killed in the process!!

Sora then looked at Kokabiel.

Sora: Alright here we go!! Let's finish this!!

Clones: Right!!

The three clones then rushed in and Sora followed them from behind and all of the three clone bring out a knife and Kokabiel rushes in as well and he summoned his wing and went straight to the real one.

Kokabiel(mind): Just ignore the shadow clone! They're only a distraction, aim for the head and the rest will fall!

Kokabiel then summoned a huge light spear and everyone looked completely shocked.

Issei: That thing is huge!!

Rias: Sora look out!!

Kokabiel: Too late!!

Kokabiel then sent the huge light spear at Sora and caused a massive explosion and after the dust cleared, everyone saw that Sora was on the ground with a huge hole on his chest and he was not moving and they all looked completely shocked.

Everyone: Sora!!

Kokebiel then smirked.

Kokabiel: It is done!!

Suddenly, Sora disappeared and everyone looked surprised.

Kokabiel: What just a Shadow Clone?!

Everyone then heard another sound of wind and they all looked behind Kokabiel as the other 3 Sora was holding another Rasen-Shuriken.

Kokabiel: I see!! He hid himself within the Crowd!!

Sora: YOUR DONE!!!!

Kokabiel: Damn you!!! I remember now, it was you who foiled my-

Sora then hit Kokabiel and everyone looked completely shocked and Sora sent Kokabiel towards the school and caused a massive explosion that uprooted the entire school, leaving everyone completely shocked.

Kiba: Look out!! The shockwaves coming!!

Everyone then brace their self and the shockwaves hit them and Sora felt to the ground and the other two clones disappeared and Sora looked at them and after the explosion ends, everyone saw that the school was gone leaving a huge crater.

Issei: Holy shit!!

Akeno: Incredible!!

Rias: Is like an infinite number of attack that hit him.

Koneko: What a terrifying technique!!

Sora: That was awesome...

Sora said before passing out and they all heard a voice.

???: Now that was impressive...

Everyone looked up to see someone in white dragon armor with blue wings and Issei could felt the pressure he was giving off.

Issei: What is that...my body is starting to shake...

Ddraigg: It's the Vanishing Dragon. The White Dragon Emperor!!

Rias: What are you doing here?!

???: Don't worry, we're not here to fight...

Everyone then looked back and saw another Dragon with silver armor.

Issei: And he is..?

Ddraigg: The Luminous Dragon!! The Silver Dragon Emperor!!

White: We were sent by Azazel to take down Kokabeil, but it appears that Sora has took him down. He's as strong as ever I see.

The White one looked at Kokabiel inside the Crater.

Silver: So instead, we'll be taking Kokabiel and the stray priest.

The White one flew down and grabbed Kokabiel from the crater and the Silver one grabbed Freed who was passed out and as they were about to leave, Ddraigg spoke up.

Ddraigg: Are you gonna ignore me, White One?!

The White Dragon then looked at Issei.

White Dragon: You are still alive, Red One?

Ddraigg: I've been wandering when will finally meet again?!

White Dragon: As have I. We are still fated to fight. It is inevitable...

Both Issei and the White Dragon stare of one another.

Rias: I can imagine a battle between those two...

White Dragon: Let's meet again soon, Draigg!

Ddraigg: Let's Albion!!

Issei then looked at the Silver one.

Ddraigg: Didn't think I forgot about you, Thorn...

The Silver Dragon then looked at Issei.

Thorn: It's been awhile Ddraigg. Though I would like to speak with Draco, looks like he's out for now.

Issei: What do you mean?

Everyone then looked at Sora and their eyes widened and looked completely and utterly shocked that Sora had passed out and his right hand was bleeding heavily.

Everyone: SORA!!

They all rushed towards him and Asia started healing his right hand.

Rias: Sora, stay with me...

Akeno: Please wake up...

Sora continued to stay unconscious and the Silver one spoke up.

Silver: Don't worry, he just use to much energy. He was out the moment he defeated Berserker, but he pushed his limit.

White: Will be seeing each other soon, Sora...

Kiba: You know him...?

They didn't say anything and flew away and Sona and her peerage walked up.

Sona: Rias...

Rias: Sona...

Sona: I wonder why the white and silver dragon emperor showed up out of the blue like that?

Rias: That doesn't matter right now. We need to heal him!

Sona and her peerage looked at Sora and was shocked to see the injuries and came to him right away.

Tsubaki: I'll do it!

Tsubaki started healing Sora along with Asia and after a few moment, Sora started to stir awake.

Sora: What happen...?

Rias: Your awake...

Akeno: We were so worried...

Asia: Are you alright...?

Sora: I'm fine, just need a little rest.

Sora then fell asleep and the rest just smile at him.

Sona: Well, now since he's healed, time to repair the school.

Kiba then looked at his sword and Issei approached him with Sora on his back.

Issei: You did it pretty boy!!

Kiba: Thank you Issei.

Issei: Is that the Holy-Devil Sword? It's totally badass man...

Kiba: Look, I wanted to say...

Issei: No dude don't say another word okay. It's over now isn't that good enough. For the Holy Sword and your friends. Besides, their have been to much drama going on and with Sora asleep behind me, so whatever your going to say is too much for my brain.

Asia: Kiba. We can do club activities together again, right?

Kiba: Of course, Asia...

Rias and Akeno then walked up to Kiba.

Kiba: Rias...

Rias: I'm glad you decided to come back to us. And for you to be a Balance Breaker, as your Master I can't tell you how proud that makes me.

Kiba then knelt down towards Rias.

Kiba: Still though, I betrayed the club members. And more importantly I betrayed the one person who save my life such a long time ago. I can't make up for what I done.

Rias: But you came back, that's enough for me Kiba. That's enough for all of us. Next time, don't let everyone's feeling go to waste.

Kiba: President. I'll make my vow to you once more. I Kiba Yuuto promise to protect you and your companions as a knight of the house of Gremory for the rest of my life.

Rias then approached him and hugged him.

Rias: Thank you. And welcome home.

Issei: The one who is the most worth it to be her knight is you Kiba. So no more flaking out.

Rias: Now then Kiba...

Kiba look up at Rias and saw she had a magic circle on her hand and he went pale.

Issei: Oh shit. Don't tell me...?

Rias: It's time to accept your punishment. Here's 1000 spanking.

Kiba: What...?

Issei: This is awesome!! Good luck taking it pretty boy...

Kiba: Shut up, Issei...!

(Timeskip)

After defeating Kokabiel the other day, everyone went back to their normal life's and Sora had to wear a cast due to his injuries. And currently, everyone was in the club room and Sora was looking at his cast.

Sora: So...My body still not ready for that move after all...

Koneko: Well, it's your fault for using such a dangerous move in the first place...

Sora just hung his head down and suddenly, the door opened and everyone other than Rias and Akeno looked surprised to see Xenovia.

Xenovia: Hey Red Dragon Emperor!!

Sora: Xenovia?

Issei: Why are you here?

Rias: Oh good, you found us.

Issei: Rias, why is she here?

Rias: She's the newly mad knight of the house of Gremory. Welcome home Xenovia.

Sora: Wow...

Issei: Your new Knight? This has to be a joke...?

Xenovia then showed her Devil Wings.

Asia: You've been transformed into a devil?

Kiba: Well that was a rather unexpected development to say the least.

Xenovia: After I found out that God had actually die, I was desperate so I begged her to take me in.

Issei: You begged for this...? Seriously?

Rias: It will be nice to have the Durandal user added to our ranks. With this, you and Kiba will be our sword fighter covering our right and left flanks.

Sora: You sure about this...?

Xenovia: I'm sure. And I transferred to this school as a second year student earlier today.

Sora and Issei looked at her surprised.

Xenovia: It looks like we get to work together...

Issei: Don't try to sound cute while making that face...

Xenovia: My goal was to mimic Irina, but I guess I just didn't get quite right.

Issei: So are you for sure this is what you wanted.

Xenovia: Without God I have no meaning. I honestly don't know becoming my old enemy is the best thing. But, for the little sister of the Devil King, she's been shockingly kind. Oh I hope I made the right choice.

Xenovia started praying and felt a huge pain on her head.

Sora: Deja vu...

Issei: That girl is a genuine crazy woman. Speaking of, what happen to Irina.

Xenovia then looked down saddened.

Xenovia: She return to our headquarters. Irina's fate is deeper than mine. I didn't tell her because I didn't know if she'll be able to handle the truth. And as for me I am now a dangerous person who found out the truth about something I shouldn't have. So the church has declared me a heretic.

Asia: They kicked you out... that's why you became a Devil.

Xenovia: Yes and Asia. I owe you an apology. If there is no God. Then there is no hope or salvation of love, so I'm very sorry. The things I said to you were wrong and hurtful. You may hit me if it could make you feel better.

Asia: No thank you.

Xenovia: For a Holy Sword user who should be respected but to be cast out by knowing the truth. It's change the world I look at everything. I can't get their treatment of me out of my head. I must've made you feel the same way.

Asia: Xenovia, don't feel bad. In case you couldn't tell, i'm incredibly satisfy here. Even though I'm technically a devil now. I've never felt more bless. I've met so many people that mean so much to me. I've never been this happy before in my whole life.

Xenovia looked at her surprised and smile at her.

Xenovia: I see. Ow and I had a favor I want to ask of you.

Asia: What do you want?

Xenovia: I would really appreciate if you would show me around the school sometime.

Asia: I love too...

Xenovia then looked at Sora and Kiba.

Xenovia: Also if it isn't to big of a deal? I think it would be fun to try out my holy sword Durandal against your Holy-Devil sword. And I would like to face of against that invisible sword of yours again. Given it it is a Holy Sword after all.

Kiba: I was thinking the same thing...

Sora: I would love too...

Rias: Now we got a new member. So let's get the Occult Research Club opened for business.

Everyone: Yes Ma'am...

Everyone continued to smile at one another and Sora who was watching look down and saw that his hand is shaking and he grabbed it to stop it.

(Timeskip)

After a few days, Sora and Issei and their class together all went Karaoke and as they're singing, Sora got a phone call and he stepped outside and it was the same blond hair guy.

Kiba: Got a client...?

Sora: Yeah, it's the same old rich dude who always calls me.

Kiba: Calling on a day off too. That sucks...

Sora: Is not as bad as you think...

Kiba: Hey, um Sora...

Sora looked at him and he looked at him with a serious look.

Kiba: I want to thank you, but I hadn't gotten a chance to. So thanks...

Sora: No problem...and don't worry. All of us including Rias, already forgiven you. Besides, you don't need to thank me. I'm glad that you managed to find your happy ending in your story.

Sora then walked away to his client and Kiba just smile.

(Timeskip)

Sora was currently playing games with his regular client and he lost again.

Sora: Damn, I lost again. Is so hard to be playing with a cast on...

Blond man: I had a lot of time to practice in order to play against you. After all, it's been awhile since you come by to visit.

Sora: Yeah, I'm sorry. I've been busy recently. Meanwhile you've been busy buying a ton of stuff.

Blond man: Yeah well, I got kind of obsess with games after you took me to that arcade. I just can stop when I start collecting something. I often been told I get completely immerse at what I'm collecting.

Sora: Really? Where have I heard that before?

After they finished playing, the blond man put down the game console and stood up.

Blond man: Well then, shall we have another match, Devil Boy? Or should I say Black Dragon Emperor

Sora: I don't know, it's getting pretty late isn't it?

Sora then looked at the blond man and smile.

Sora: General of Fallen Angels, Azazel...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
616K 37.6K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
21.4K 263 12
Harry, the current leader of Team Rainbow, has had his eye on recruiting from a highly secretive branch of the US military ever since he had heard fr...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc