LISTEN {H.S.} A.U.

De Oldsoulwithapencil

Mari is living an ordinary life, with an extraordinary gift. Somewhere along the sky, the stars crossed for... Mai multe

Joshua
Sign Of The Times
She lives in daydreams with me
Niall
50 ways to leave your lover
Golden
ABBA
To London
Dinner
Silky Pajamas
Wilson
Do we tell her?
Psyche
Pub Hopping
A pair
Interesting
Mar-Mar
Insufferable
Beautiful Hands
Slob Fest
Moonlight
Protons
Headboard
Hanna
Disappointment
confused bisexual
Adore You (Pt. 1)

Where we going?

564 22 3
De Oldsoulwithapencil

Hey sexies!!!! I hope you guys are doing great, now this chapter made me excited. SUPER excited. I hope you all enjoy it very much.

I also included what Mari would be wearing in the picture thing, for the main purpose that it is brought up multiple times in the chapter also to give you an idea how she looks like but this isn't exactly what I thought of her to entirely look like yet. If that makes sense at all!

...

"What is all this asshole?" Sylvia huffs and puffs setting the bags in front of the car taking us to the airport. I turn on my heels and I slouch and march my way to her and swiftly pick up the bags she is apparently struggling with. "Come on servant" I say, making her yell a hey as I hear heavy steps behind me.

Greeting the driver at the window and asking to open the trunk, I throw and organize our bags in the back so that everything fits and won't crash around. Wiping my hands off, I close the trunk.

"Why are you so dressed up to go to the airport Mari, it is just a six hour flight." Sylvia's tone is grumpy as she buckles herself in.

Sliding my sunglasses off to the lower part of my nose and looking at her up and down "Baby cause why not?" I laugh opening the window as I see the city lights start to shine as we chose a night flight. "First of all you are not hype enough for me." I turn my whole body towards her and she eyes me indifferently.

"Where the fuck we going Sylvia" I asked her and she mumbles a shut up while she smiles. I bump my body into her as I bark louder " WHERE the fuck we going" I ask once again and I hear a quiet "London" cupping my ear to insinuate that she needed to be louder. "London, we are going to London child" Sylvia says matter of factly. Rolling my eyes, I ask the driver "Driver, sir, where the fuck we going?" I ask as he smiles and projects a loud "London baby" I pat his shoulder.

"There you go, now sylvia. I am going to ask once again... Where ... the ... fuck ... WE GOING?" I demand, sounding a bit like DMX now. "We are going to bloody London!!" She screams causing me to scream louder.

"Okay stop you weirdo" I laugh at her as she shoves me. "Come on, I know you have practically lived there, but you never have been traveling with me. We about fuck shit up Sylvia, bring project X to lil ol' England!!" I laugh.

"I sometimes forget you are from New York and it astounds me." She laughs. "Ya tu sabe mi amor." I wink at her.

Getting to the airport, we thank the driver and do everything that we have to do and I may have made us late for my amount of bags.

"Maybe if you didn't pack like Elle Woods we wouldn't have been stopped by TSA, and be late for the plane." Sylvia huffs again.

"You treated me on a trip, it is free. I will look good, I will look like a sugar baby." I said laughing.

"Does that make me your sugar daddy?" Sylvia asks as we speed walk to our gate. "I can treat you like one sexy" I whisper to her.

"Don't do that, I am gay. I will be turned on, you are too hot." She laughs as we pass our passports to the lady in a pencil skirt and forced smile.

"Aw man." I laugh walking into the airplane.

....

"Tell me again why you got dressed up to fly." Sylvia asks again after we settled in our seats. Looking at myself and my all black but fly outfit. "It's a family thing really, and also a latin people thing sort of." I giggle remembering about all the times I would go to Florida and see my Colombian side of the family always so dressed up walking into the warm weather.

"Also the fact you made us get to the airport like three hours before our actual flight, might as well camped out." Opening up her phone while she puts on her glasses, using her pointer finger to text. What a mom.

"Now that, that is most definitely a Latin people thing. We usually arrive early so there is no rushing. My dad though, he is dominican and let me not get started on how that man would bug out for flights. A flight would be at 10 a.m. and we would be there at 4 a.m." I say, making Sylvia break her neck to look at me shocked.

"Seriously?" She chokes out a laugh. "Yeah so deadass, and we would get all pretty and be the best looking family. My grandma taught me a very healthy way of always looking my best and tricks to make the process of getting fixed up more easier. She always told me if I am going to wear ripped jeans, I might as well top that with a skimpy top. May that lady rest in true fucking peace." I say, realizing I was rambling about my family too much.

"So that is why you are such a whore now?" Sylvia jokes making me slap her knee. "But seriously, your family sounds so great. I mean imagine how lucky many girls in the world would be with more body positive family's. You really love your family huh?" She looks at my face like she is searching for a reaction.

"Yeah I do." I sigh. This feeling in my stomach sizzling up. The feeling made me call a flight attendant over and ask for hard whiskey with just ice and a lime.

Drinking for the majority of the flight but stopping a couple of hours before we arrived made me intensely drunk. Seeing how the world shifts from night to day and we are basically arriving yesterday. May seem like it makes no sense but it does.

Watching the land appear beneath the clouds made me giggle to myself from happiness. I've never been outside the states before so this is something very exciting. But the excitement couldn't last long before a headache began and I started to hear the familiar voice again.

Got me feeling like I can't be without'cha

Anytime someone mention your name

I be feeling as if I'm around ya

Ain't no words to describe you baby

All I know is that you take me high

Can you tell that you drive me crazy?

'Cause I can't get you out my mind

Are you fucking kidding me? Becky G ? Who in their right mind sings this fucking song the way this man is.

You light me up inside

Like the 4th of July

Whenever your around

I always seem to smile

And people ask me how

Well your the reason why

I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower

Ladade ladada ladada

Singing in the shower

Ladade ladada ladada

Singing in the shower

I start singing along and realize that its easing out, and before I know it I feel a hand on my back. Snapping up and seeing Sylvia looking at me with concern on her face.

"You alright, you're singing Becky right now?" She asks.

"Yeah yeah just had too much to drink, woo woo" I laugh and she nods her head before going back to sleep. My hand went back to my head, leaning against the window.

Becky G?

....

Finally touching down I went to clap but I guess Sylvia saw me before and stopped me as she shook her head no. That sucked, but what made it better was feeling two floors and feeling more drunk after getting some fresh air.

"Why is he late!" Sylvia grumbles into her phone. Not paying any attention I start looking around me as we walk through the doors outside, and I can feel my eyes go wide. Look at all this, this is the London I have seen in only pictures. The accents flying and bouncing around make me look like a lost puppy, just turning every time I heard people talking.

"Ah yes, finally he is here." I get snapped out of my trance of amazement when Sylvia starts frantically waving a yellow car down. That is most definitely not a taxi. Taxis usually don't look like a convertible. Walking a bit wobbly and still looking around with my two suitcases and two bags on them trailing behind them, I feel like I'm about to break out into a dance. I might, no I want. Mari, please do not. I confer with myself to not make a buffoon of myself.

Receiving some uninvited stares from men and women as I confidently wobble behind Sylvia in my heels that feel super uncomfortable right now.

"Thank you so much for picking us up last minute, you are a damn angel. The driver couldn't make it from where he was at. Unfortunately you were next." I faintly here Sylvia say to whoever but I was still standing around taking pictures of literally everything. I swear if a rat came out from under the benches I would make it into a vogue shoot for the rat edition, because for fucks sake it is a british rat.

"Sylveeeee, do you think the rats here have an accent different from the ones back in the city?" I randomly say. Turning as my eyes meet with a pair of sunglasses.

"Now that is a good question? What do you think Sylvia?" Frozen from who was helping with my bags, I look at Sylvia who is laughing as she gets into the back of the car. Why is she sitting in the back of the fucking car, now I have to- oh my god.

"I am assuming you are the infamous Mari I have been hearing on the phone, and also who insulted my couch gift to Sylvia?" He holds his hand out, the drinks in me did the opposite and pulled him into again. Frozen at first, but then warms up and hugs me back but I pull away quickly.

"This is so great, we are in the U.K. mate!" I walk pass the sunglasses and get in the car, practically skipped to the passenger side. Saying this made both of them laugh since I talked in a british accent.

"Sorry Harry, she had a bit too many on the plane."

"I did not and don't apologize for me, I am more than willing to apologize for myself young lady." I respond to Sylvia.

They both wait for this apology,

"Oh I am not apologizing" I laugh as I put the seat belt in. I see Harry start to start the car and he speeds off, as he speeds off he takes off his hood and sunglasses. His nose is so pretty and like kind of pointy. Realizing I was staring too long, I point at the radio and look at him to insinuate if its okay. He just smiles.

Singing in the shower

Ladade ladada ladada

Singing in the shower

The song plays shortly due to the fact that Harry's hand quickly stops it and switches it to another station. I snap my eyes to him and our eyes meet briefly, before I start laughing.

"Oh man" I gasp out, and I hear Sylvia laugh too.

"You know what, you are both bullying me. I expected this from Sylvia but not from you Mari, terrible first impression." He says with a tone of humour in his voice.

"Cry me a river" I sigh sarcastically, making him chuckle. "Wait actually no cry me a shower" I barely finish the sentence before I start laughing again, causing Sylvia to gasp from laughter. Sylvia laughing made me laugh harder so I snorted, which caused everyone to laugh even harder.

"Phew, that was a lot. Wait weren't you singing this song on the plane while you were weirdly holding your head?" Sylvia says innocently, which causes me to die down my laughter from being taken aback.

"Oh yeah." I said looking at Harry, and realized he was looking at me from the rearview mirror.

"Yeah she gets these weird headaches, kind of like you Harry." Sylvia please for fuck sake shut up. Squeezing my eyes slightly, I turn and smile at her but not a normal smile. More of a shut up please smile. Taking the signal she stops talking quickly.

"Oh ok" He says, but I see him shift in his chair uncomfortably. He clears his throat and it looks like he was about to say something but stops himself.

"Mari, are you from New York?" He asks.

"I was born in Cuba and my family and I immigrated to the states when I was like 12, but I've never lived anywhere else after that." I said smiling.

"Okay, so you speak spanish and stuff right?" Harry asks, where are these questions coming from.

"Fluently yes, why want to learn some ?" I say jokingly.

"Actually yeah" His answer surprised me. He looks at me and smiles.

"Got it, wouldn't mind spreading Latin love." I laugh softly. Him on the other hand looks deep in thought.

"I'm getting a feeling that I know you wouldn't mind" He smiles. And now we sat in silence. The silence making me a bit sleepy, I feel my eyes get heavy and before I know it I am asleep.
............
Please let me know of any feedback and helpful criticisms
Muchos besitos muah

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

271K 7.9K 89
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
145K 5.1K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...