Me?! Villainess?!

By Tkym_Zen

Did you believe in second life? well, I do! I have to because if not, then why the hell I have the name Aira... More

1. I'm Dying to See True End
2. No
3. His Royal Highness
4. Before Canon
6. School, my nemesis
7. Assessment
8. Leave Me Alone

5. Oh yes~

1.8K 105 52
By Tkym_Zen

Today is the day I show to my parents just how proficient I am in battle to my parents. The day they judge me whether I can apply to be a Magic Warrior right after I graduated from KMH. My sweat little brother, Philip Frans, also counted himself in as a spectator. Apparently, he has idolized me. I don't know what went different from the Canon, but now he look at me like I was a hero. I don't complain tho, instead it felt good. It motivated me even further. In the Canon, Philip was reluctant to play with his sister because of her closed off, gloomy nature. How can I know it? As I said before, Out of Cage presented all background story except for one.

Anyway, both father and mother, and little Philip who was 7 years old, sit in a long bence that has been prepared before by the maids. Beside them, is an elite guard that they have invited to test me. His face was stern with a hint of looking down. That's good, the more he become like that, the more I have the advantage.

But I won't lie, I am feeling a little nervous. This will be my first battle with someone other than my teacher. That means I don't know what kind of battling style he got, so I gotta turn my mind even more and calculated more so I can adapt.

Father, who noticed that both the soldier and I having a staring contest, lightly said to us,

"Now, Aira. This is Mr. Tokiora. He has become an elite guard for this mansion since you were a little. He will be your opponent in this match, of course there will be rules. No deathly blow, head and between legs cannot be attacked. Magic is allowed as long as it will not cause fatal injuries. You will have to use the practice sword."

Agreeing to his word, I picked my practice sword up and do a couple swing. After training with my own sword, practice sword felt light. It didn't give me problem, just have to adjust my strength later.

We stood a little bit afar from my family, facing each other with the same determined gaze. Mia, being the moderator(?) of the match, stood beside my family with a slight concern on her face. Well, she did have to be concerned. For him tho.

"Ready...Begin!" With Mia's que, the match started.

We didn't do anything hastily, instead circling and reading each other's movement. Calculating what she might do.

Tokiora dashed at me, clearly wanting to make the first hit. I gripped my sword tighter and put it up while stepping aside. The blade hit air as I managed to evade the blow. I brought to sword down, aiming at his sword and tried to disarming him. But of course, it was not that easy.

He took his sword back and stepped aside. In my eyes, he looked like he wanted to do some feint, judging by how his muscle contracted and the glint in his eyes. I have trained enough to know the sign of predicting someone else moves.

When he thrust his sword, instead of dodging, I got closer to while making sure the sword won't piercing my side. The sword that I originally held with both my hand was carelessly held with my left one as the other one held his grip on the sword. With that, I pinch a spot on his hand, to be specific was the joints and pressure point. It might seems not much, but you will be surprised by how effective it is to loosen the muscle. Twisting the sword away from your enemy Will be much easier.

And so, his sword went flying away right before I had him in a deathly lock, with sword atop his neck.

"Stop. The match is Aira-sama's."

The elite guard seemed to be shocked by it.

Well, of course, even I didn't expect it to be so short and easy. Maybe the drill that devil do to me were harsher than most... Not that I think of it...

Ack- Let's forget the dark past and move on.

Both my father and mother had a weird expression on their face. They looked happy, impressed, yet also dreaded. Happy because they have a daughter this talented (hehe), impressed because they never know that I might be this talented (again,hehe) and dreaded that I have the chance to be a Magic Warrior. It seems they still haven't come to terms it.

Father sighed, "I am impressed with you. Very well, I shall grant you the chance to apply to be a Magic Warrior once you graduated from Kronia Magic Highschool."

Mother set her gaze to me before smiling helplessly.

I cheered at myself. The future will be so much fun; full of adventures. And besides, well, being a Magic Warrior is a Honor for those who can use magic, to be able to protect people from monster and demon out there, protecting the kingdom, never hesitating to give for the future. It seems like a hero of some kind of sorts.

Hm, just imagine the wonder and awe on her face...

Geh- come back to earth, me!

Anyway, at the end of the day, I was allowed to register as a Magic Warrior.

-0-

Alright, the day has come for me to greet the canon.

The school in front of me wasn't like a school on my time, which was actually expected, but like those big manor with gigantic field, multiple buildings that I couldn't even bother to name (beside the dorm building). It was fitting for such time, and was exactly like how the cover of the game; the school with the heroine at the very front, followed by the capture target as well as my face who placed at the very back, staring with dead yet memancing eyes.

I was walking leasurly with my maid tailed me. Of course, fate of the canon decided to show itself to me.

An alarmed cry to my left, and my instinct left me looked at it. Glimpse of silver catched my eyes and I found myself reacting to it; catching it with my embrace.

(Ignore the binding and calm your binding fetish, please.)

....God.

I may have never prayed to you before on earth, but thank you for your bless to this unfilial daughter of yours.

She was soft and warm, with the scent of bakery, like when you just stepped into a bakery and your nose just smell those delicious fragrance, and a little bit of rose, for some reason. Those light blonde strand---so smooth and silky---was tickling my naked nape, held by a flower pin on the left side. Her head involuntary tucked under my head. Coincidentally, My arms held her slim waist. I swear it was only to prevent her from falling down! Honest!

What? Screw you! Don't give me that look!

"Are you alright?" Mustering my best smile, I asked her gently. I might be blind to my own expression but I am sure the overflowing adoration in my eyes were barely hidden, showing only the bare surface of it. And then, the really fragrant woman in my embrace looked up and met my eyes.

I never met such a beautiful color before. It seemed alive, glimmering under the sunlight, but not without depth.

She stepped back, the barest pink hue dusted in her cheeks in a cute blush, complimenting her mature (judging by those...cups..hips...*wipes droll* you got the point) yet cute look, akin to teenager in my world, look. Wait- no! God, forgive my sin for comparing your angel to us human, much less teenager. I shall cut my tongue and over it to her for forgiveness!

...

That's a bad idea.

How can I pleasure her-

You know what? I'm just gonna shut up my monologue.

For a moment, I can see a flustered look before it vanished. Huh, that was surprisingly cuter than what I thought. Who said 2D is better than 3D?! Fight me! Clearly there was an evidence in front of me. I was truly blessed to see it, I'll always commemorate this day; our first time in 'real life' (meeting, that is. No innuendo intended)

She bowed her head at me, "M-my apologies, I didn't look my way."

Her eyes dropped to stare at my foot. Those eyelashes trembled slightly at the barest wind.

"Don't fret, it's fine. Are you alright, though?"

She raised her head and met my black eyes once more, blinking, before answering my question.

"Ah, y-yes, I'm alright. Thank you for asking. Are you alright?"

"I am perfectly fine."

I smiled at her before giving her a greeting bow like how men does; one hand tucked in front. I wore a set of dark purple (almost black) suit with cravat tie in the same color (lined with glimmering silver) pinned with a white brooch. Under them, were equally white dress shirt. My pants was, well, suit pants. And I also put my polished shoes.

At first, mother was really hard headed, wanted me to act and clothed like a lady and all. Luckily, she relented and let me wear suit for school days, and training set---that has been thoroughly went through screening from her 'aestetic' eyes---for practical examination, magic casting class---which required to be in the field---and weekends. That was a huge relief. I was ready to fight tooth and nails for that as I won't do heavy physical activity with skirt, or worse, dress. Who the fuck invent them? I swear it was made so man can peek inside. And woman too. Gotta give some equality.

"My name is Aira Frans, a freshman of this finest magic school. May I ask for your name?"

That was just formality. I, of course, know her name, even I remember the angle and strokes of her name on the character book; the story and prayers from her parents--the means of her name. But there's no way I can just call her, she will think that I am either a mind reading, or a stalker, which wasn't the truth.

"My name is Eliana Hayashi. Nice to meet you, Frans-sama."

Oh....

Is that you, angel-sama? Ah yes, I have no regrets left. Take me! Take me! Heaven!!!!

Ah wait wait wait. I haven't date her yet. Don't take me. My bad.

But I had to say that her voice were utterly charming, calling my name. There was a hint of accent of Japanese when she said my english-like name. Mmmn yes. cHaRmiNG.

"It was nice to meet you too, Hayashi-san. I suppose you won't mind if I escort you to the
Auditorium? I am quite interested in the Genius from the East." I add a little wink and (what I hope) a playful smile.

"Ah..."

How adorable. She blushed some more.

"I am honored, Frans-sama."

"Then, shall we?" I gestured to the big wooden door.

We walked and talked about some trivial things, getting to know each other. She was quite interested to my story. Apparently, she had a breakthrough as I told her about my sword practice. It wasn't fitting to the terms of noble lady, hence the surprise.

"Well, I was a little bit of an odd one, if you haven't noticed my attire that was 100 percent different from other noble ladies. And yes, Sword practice is indeed rare for noble lady to have, except one from the military side."

We talked some more before reaching the auditorium. By now I have told her my experiences, as well as I know about some of her background.

To sum it up, she was the daughter of a concubine (quite a shock. That was the time I just knew that some nobles have more that one wife, even if it was looked badly on. The background story wasn't for us, players, to know. That damned novel merchandise was so fckn expensive.) from the East Baron. She activated her magic one day and the Baron think it was a good idea to send her to this Magic School where ninety nine percent of the student were high ranking- born and raised in the capital-nobles. Even across countries nobles.

Well, how kind of you to trust me to protect your loved daughter #sarcasm#

But never mind that. At least I got to meet her. And I will protect her well, no problemo shitty dad.

We arrived at the gigatic auditorium. There were so many people. But I assume that it wasn't only consist of the freshman, but also the seniors. But majority is the new one. We took a sit at the front (the second row) and chatted some more as we wait for the principal to took the stage and went out his way to say unnecessary and long greet, as well as expectation, for the new students.

When it has started, I didn't pay any attention. Instead I activated my passive skill I brought from my last live, [Appreciating Beauties While Being Unnoticed]. Yea, I'm proud.

And thus, the story of the new 'Out of Cage' started.

----

I'm sorry for the late update. I got my spirit back for writing, and I have a spare time from writing my....(look at docs) 6 other stories. Welp, wasn't an excuse. But I intend to push through and keep updating this! Thank you for waiting the update and again I'm sorry for my lateness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 22 46
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
124K 5.7K 20
Rank #19 in sliceoflife=January 30 2019 Rank #75 in slice of life= January 24 2019 Rank #25 in Shoujo= August 7 2019 This is the Sequel of I'm the Vi...
278K 12.7K 43
A cold cynic dies after angering the goddess of love only to be reincarnated as a male capture target in a fantasy otome game (dating sim) with the a...
735K 25.8K 44
Kaede Sakamoto, just your average Japanese high school girl. She was hit by 'Truck-san' and died. Surprise surprise, she has reincarnated into an '...