Billionaires Tainted Love

By ishiHAHA

𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸... More

M O O D B O A R D
P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
E P I L O G U E

F O R T Y

95.4K 3.4K 256
By ishiHAHA

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺.

‼️Same skies (A mafia romance), is out now‼️

♥️

"I'm sorry, it totally slipped my mind amidst all the pressure, but are you sure you want to come?" I asked princess for the hundredth time and all I got in response was her tightened grip around my hand.

The court hearing for Mr. Vega and Harry has been arranged for next week and today we can finally meet them for settlements and confrontations, and I don't feel pumped with the idea of taking princess with me.

Sierra being scared of the whole situation is the least of my worries, because, even if the world doesn't understand she's a fighter. The strongest one to exist and I'm proud of her for that what's worrying me is that in the evening we have a party and it might end up being tiresome for princess.

I know Princess needs closure, one last conversation with the monsters she has defeated which is why I need to take with me, this is what my little fighter needs to win her last battle.

More than anything, I need to talk to Vega and find out how many people he's left behind in ruins for me to look after.

I wonder how many lives of different Mary's he has played with, and more than anything, I know that if I help Mary get back her family princess will be happy.

To me, Sierras my princess but in reality, she's a queen and as long as the queen of this empire is happy, so am I.

"Sir, we're here," the drive said making me snap out of my thoughts.

I got off the car and quickly made my way to Sierra's side helping her step out as my legal team came up to me and greeted me.

"Good morning sir, we have denied all possible settlements that the opposition has asked for and further connected to Ms. Sara's legal team and she has shown no interest in taking her share from the will. Ms. Sara has made it clear through her team that, everything is now Ms. Sierras and Ms. Sierra, alone. The only thing Ms. Sara has asked for is a particular ring that belongs to her mother."

I kept my hand wrapped around princesses waist and my face voice but internally, I was confused.

Does Sara want nothing?

"Sir?" I immediately looked back up to my employee and nodded asking him to continue. "You've been granted half an hour with the accused, herein, everything will be recorded and you can choose to have a guard wait with you inside the room or outside. Our behavioral counselors observed that the accused, Mr. Vega in particular seems to be mentally disturbed, he's acting on impulse and hysterically while Mr. Harry seems to be doing just fine. That's all, you may proceed, sir"

I nodded and looked down at princess and gave her a small smile, "ready?" I asked.

"A-always" princess said with a look of determination.

My fighter.

At times, when I want to console princess, I want to say the turn 'I understand' but do I? Can I say, 'I understand' when I've never cried to live my life with the bare minimum every day? Can I say 'I understand' when I, haven't been violated mentally and physically every day? Can I say 'I understand' when I've never suffered from the pain of consoling myself to not die? Can I say 'I understand' when I'm not princess, someone, who is so strong both mentally and physically, whom I can't even compare myself to?

"Let's go," I said, and gave a nod to the guard who guided us through the cell.

Soon we reached a door and the guard took out his keys unlocking them and then looked back at me, "this is my formal conversation informing you that, herein, everything you say and talk about will be recorded and can be used in future trials. Further, The accused are sitting inside and you have exactly 30 minutes to spend inside while I'll wait outside, In case of emergency, please call me immediately."

I felt princess put her hand on top of mine which was resting on her waist and tighten her hold which, I returned, she wasn't asking me for assurance rather she was assuring me that she's fine.We were in this together.

I took a deep breath and pushed open the door and deliberately did not look into anyone's eyes and rather sat on the other side of the table, pushing the chair back for Sierra as-well. Once Sierra sat down, I looked into her eyes and she immediately nodded letting me know everything's fine so far.

Finally, I looked up at the bast*rds in front of me, Harry sat back with no expression on his face, he looked unbothered and exhausted while on the other hand, Vega had a smirk on his face he was trying to provoke me.

Calm down Alex, Calm down.

Let's begin this game.

♥️

"Ahh, my life's biggest disappointment is here to see me, huh?" the monster asked me and looked up to my eyes.

Never look into the eyes of someone angry, my unconscious mind reminded me and the thought made me smile.

I had won against my fears, I knew the rule but I wanted to fight and with safe by my side, I knew there's nothing to fear.

I looked back into the eyes of the monster and maintained strong eye contact without blinking.

I didn't want to say anything, these monsters don't serve my words.

I know what I deserve, and the only person who gets to see my vulnerability and love is safe and my family.

Only them, no one else.

With the people I love by side, I know there's nothing to fear, nothing that I can't defeat, and overall that, I have to make safe proud.

Finally, the monster broke eye contact and looked down for a brief second, "what the hell do you want? Don't worry, the prison is nothing, your birth alone was my greatest punishment"

"Funny, how you remind me of a person who has an entire coal mine in his hand but is crying because he didn't know how to make diamonds out of the coal. But then again, you were never one with brains of his own to be able to do something on your own, you had a diamond and yet you threw it away like its stones, and then, after that, you had my father's stolen designs yet here your company is facing bankruptcy. You're what people call talentless basta*ds" Alex pushed in and smirked while leaning onto the table, looking straight back at the monster.

I looked still at the other monster, the one who broke my soul, and saw him look back at me with no emotions at all.

Something inside me was itching, I knew I was okay, I knew I defeated my monsters but something was irking me.

"At least, I wasn't dumb like your father was. A stupid idiot ready to do anything for his dream" the monster said again, and I quickly put my hand on safes thigh under the table.

I knew, even if he didn't show it, his parents were his soft spot.

Safe looked at me for a brief moment and then chuckled, looking back at the monster, "Of course, you're not like my father, he wasn't an animal. He had the brain to know that he could risk it all because he could rebuild it, and look at me now, I didn't need any basta*d like you behind me to buy you"

The monster scoffed as Alex continued and stood up walking to the monster's side, leaning in looking at him intimidatingly, "anyways, how's it going thinking about how you'll meet your wife soon? Actually, I can't assure you that you'll meet her seeing how she's probably not proud of how you've to lead your life so far, huh?"

The monster kept looking around the room, avoiding eye contact while I looked safe, worried.

Why was he triggering the monster?

"I'm sure your wife is proud of how you've ruined your daughter's childhood, robbed people of their hard work and also, separated her best friends from her family and children and probably killed them" safe continued making the monster clench his hands.

"S-Stop, I didn't kill anyone, my wife- she's waiting for me, I didn't kill anyone." The monster stuttered a little and safe leaned in closer keeping his eye contact strong.

What is safe doing?

What is something that happens to safe, no, there is a guard outside and I'll protect safe?

Like safe protects me.

"I don't think so, Vega. She hates you, you hear me? She hates you. The least you can do is try and rectify your mistakes because I'm pretty damn sure that your wife probably hates you." Safe said and the monster stood up as-well making me stand up immediately.

This seems to be getting out of hand.

The monster looked at safe and smirked, with a weird expression on his face, "you know what? If she hates me, let me give her a valid reason to"

I immediately pulled safe from his jacket when I saw the mister was about to hit him but by the time I pulled safe, his back was towards the monster and the monster punched him exactly where he was already hurt.

I screamed, loudly as the guards came in and tied the monsters in cuffs, and kneeled to safe.

"S-safe? B-blood, S-soo m-m-much blood. SAFE?" I screamed, taking safes head in my lap.

Safe smiled at me, clearly, safe was in pain.

"I-it's o-okay, p-princess" I screamed again, as the guard came behind me with another person and said the ambulance was almost here and that the other person was the prison doctor.

"Ma'am, please, stay aside" I quickly got up let the doctor take over.

I took a step behind and stubbled on my foot, I looked behind to see the monsters were now cuffed.

I clenched my hands, anger slowly consuming me, without realizing I went to the monster and slapped him three times in a row making his nose throw o its blood until a guard pool me behind.

The monster at me and winced, snorting a minute later "let's see who'll save you now, and if your soldier will actually meet his mother"

I looked at Alex's almost unconscious state and shrugged off the guard's hold on me slapping the monster again, I closed my eyes making sure my voice won't tremble, "my mom, she hates you, she's nothing to you. Don't ever take her name or my family's name ever again because, in the end, I am your daughter, the daughter of a monster, and stooping to your level won't be a challenge for me, it's in my blood, nothing scares me, thanks to you."

I ran back to Alex, holding his hands in mine as the doctor examining him looked up at, "don't worry, he's fine, we will have to add a bottle or two of blood to him because he's lost too much blood, but it'll come through. It's not dangerous yet, I have successfully slowed the bleeding"

I nodded as fear gripped me again, my hands now trembling as the ambulance came in and we headed to the hospital.

With my right hand in Alex's unconscious hands, I took out my phone with my left hand and called home and told Maya what had happened to let her know that I needed her and Mary with Xander.

I needed my family besides me, while my life fought for his breathe.

♥️

I've written more than 4 research papers  this week apart from uni, I feel brain-dead :,)

𝓥𝓸𝓽𝓮, 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓕𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀

𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮- 𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪.𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 219 31
H𝒆𝒓 "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏" H𝒊𝒎" 𝒉𝒖𝒉 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 "...
3.6M 125K 37
𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐣 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 ♡ 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐤 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐚 ~✿✿~ "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
466K 19.6K 73
I woke up in the morning and felt the pain in a place I've never hurt before. I took a peek at my own body, and my mind went blank. My eyes found a m...
304K 18.3K 57
ミ★ 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥 �...