โฆ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”พ๐•š๐•ฃ๐• - โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๏ฟฝ...

By Maiya_Dragneel

๐˜พ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™™ - ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  2 ๐™๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š, (๐™”/๐™ฃ) ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™š๏ฟฝ... More

ยซNoteยป
ยซPrologueยป
ยซ1 - The Beginningยป
ยซ2 - Moon Demon Companyยป
ยซ3 - Cursed Gearยป
ยซ4 - An Unlikely Pairยป
ยซ5 - Mikaela Hyakuyaยป
ยซ6 - Contracts and Demonsยป
ยซ7 - Hikariยป
ยซ8 - Mitsuba Sanguยป
ยซ9 - Despicable Humansยป
ยซ10 - A Noble Encounterยป
ยซ11 - Shinjukuยป
ยซ12 - Dangerous Drugsยป
ยซ13 - An Impossible Reunionยป
ยซ14 - Sinnersยป
ยซ15 - I'll Save Youยป
ยซ16 - Inviteยป
ยซ17 - Nightmare Interviewยป
ยซ19 - Possession and Manifestationยป
ยซ20 - Taming a Demonยป
ยซ21 - Intentionsยป
ยซ22 - Krul's Sinยป
ยซ23 - The Truthยป
ยซ24 - Battle Preparationยป
ยซ25 - Punishmentยป
ยซ26 - No Longer Humanยป
ยซ27 - Nagoyaยป
ยซ28 - The Thirteenth Progenitorยป
ยซ29 - Hostagesยป
ยซ30 - I'm On My Wayยป

ยซ18 - Familyยป

235 13 8
By Maiya_Dragneel

Tokyo,Shinkuku - Japanese Imperial Demon Army's Second Capital

Walking up the isolated staircase, I ascend onto the balcony as it lays lonely, watching the sky and Sun.

Yuu told me Guren said to meet him at 9am, so why was I told to be here at 8am... Will he explain everything...? That document only told me information I already know.

I wait for the bastard in question to show himself as a soft breeze brushes past my (h/c) hair.

Gazing into the rural cityscape, I hear footsteps.

"Guren. Tell me why I'm here." I call out, not bothering to move my sight.

"Ah, guess you can hear me from really, really far. So what're you lookin' at? Is Yuu there or something?" Guren's teases.

"Haha. Tell me why I'm here, Guren." I glare at him, finally facing his tall stature.

"What did that bastard Hiragi want from you?"
"He asked me a few things. Even told me... a bit of interesting information..."

"Woah, scary." Guren says, looking at my hardened face that glares at him.

"Hmph. Tell me... Who was the white-haired boy with blue eyes? Lie and I will personally throw you off this roof."

"Hah. You finally found out, huh? Well, why don't you beg? I respond very well to kindness." He smirks.

I shove him forward and watch Guren fall off the building with no concern. Typical.

"Oh no. Help me. I'm falling." He calls in a monotone voice.

In response, against my will, I jump down and catch him by the arm, hearing a nice crack.

I boost myself off the ground, having finally reached it, and throw Guren back up, where he lands on his feet swiftly.

I jump back up and land next to him.
"Tell me now. I'm losing my patience, idiot Guren."

"Yeah, I was planning on it. The white-haired brat said his name was... Wasureta."

"Wasu... reta...? Weird name, but... thank god. Thank god, haha!" I smile with a tear slipping down my cheek.

As if a weight has been lifted from my shoulder, I relax a bit more.

"Hm? Did you think it was someone you knew? Well, sorry to disappoint. Well, more like be glad. Kid died of disease the next day."

"Hah... So what experiment was done on him, do you know?" I ask, listening intently.

In the documentation for 'Wasureta', there was only his physical appearance, age, which was 11 at the time, and statements.

"No, he was... like a normal kid. Told me if he hadn't drank a vile of blood, he would have to eat humans... Weird kid, he was... He only told me while refusing to socialise with others. Now tell me... What blood was he talking about?"

I stay still with no reaction,
"So you don't know? I guess I'll keep this information to myself then. I don't know how trust worthy you really are." I smirk, watching Guren stay calm on the outside as well.

However, like a sudden thrust in the air, he grabs my collar and glares me down.
"Tell me what I want to know."

Such simple words, yet such power. Hehe, better do as he says or I might actually be killed here.

"It's fun watching you frustrated. Put me down." I glare.

...

He doesn't do anything.
"Hm, that's quite annoying, but fine. That blood is something that no one in this world should know about. In fact, it doesn't exist here in its origin."

"What are you talking about? Just tell me the power of that blood."

"Well... it was considered 'cursed blood' as of before 8 years ago. It kept a non-existent organism from degenerating to their original form. A demon like none you know of. I think that's enough. Any more and I might break some taboo." I say, getting let down from Guren's grip.

"...What the hell is Lambda...? What experiments were done there?"

"Creating the perfect food source for those organisms although none of it exists. None of it. So quit sticking your nose into it because you won't find a thing." I frown.

Before Guren can say anything he lets me down and the door opens to reveal Yuu.

"Yuu! You're finally here!"
"(N/n), you're way too early."

I turn to Guren to see no one standing there.
"Well, I was working out. I need to get stronger if I want to protect you and Mika!" I grin.

"I'll be the one to protect you and Mika. You won't have to get hurt, okay?"
"Got it, captain!" I salute, walking out.

«•»

I've been waiting at the bottom of this staircase for Shinoa to come, for half an hour. Yuu even came to check on me because he's so worried.

Why did Guren think that talk would last so long? What if it was going to last longer, but Yuu came in at the worst possible moment?! God dammit! Well... it did save me, so I'll be grateful.

...Guren is researching that blood... it's good to know he doesn't know that it's coursing through me, keeping me from needing to... hurt anyone.

"Oh, footsteps. Shinoaa!" I cheer, leaning off the wall and running to Shinoa.

"Ah, (Y/n). I'm glad to see you're early. Does that mean Yuu is here?" Shinoa responds, embracing me in a morning hug.

We walk up the stairs to find sunlight pouring from the clear skies, holding only a few clouds, at 9am.

Shinoa strides towards Yuu, as he watches over the vast landscape, with a small breeze blowing past her short, violet hair.

I step forward to stand by Yuu as Shinoa stands to his left.

"Yuuichiro. You're rather early today." Shinoa starts off with a smile.

"Huh? Oh, Shinoa. Mornin'." Yuu greets.
"Good morning."

I give a little wave to Yuu.
"A lovely morning, Yuu." I smile.

"What were you staring at so intently? An open window where you could see a girl changing?"

"Oh, Shinoa, such crude thoughts. It may have been a guy." I smirk.

"Huh? Why do you keep bringing stuff like that up?" Yuu sighs as I let out a small laugh.

"Anyway, what were you looking at? What is worth seeing... in our ruined world?"

"...I was looking West." Yuu answers with a small frown.
"West?" Shinoa raises an eyebrow.

"Oh... That's where is Mika is... In the vampire city." I smile, sadly.

"I heard the place they held us... was somewhere underneath Kyoto."

"...Goodness. You must have sharp eyes if you can see Kyoto from Shinjuku." Shinoa teases, imitating looking to Kyoto.
"No, I wasn't looking at it." Yuu sighs.

"But... Someday, I swear... I'll get him back." Yuu declares, holding his fist out.

"Is that because... he's your family?"

I turn to Shinoa with a bright smile and pat her head.
"When we bust our way into that city... Be there with us, Shinoa!" I hold out my hand as she watches it with soft eyes.

She takes a moment before putting on an annoyed face,
"Whaaat? I have to go too?"
"Well, yeah! We're friends, right?" Yuu encourages.

"Oh really? I seem to remember a certain somebody saying he didn't have friends, not to long ago." Shinoa giggles, looking at Yuu.

"Yeah, I did say that. But, it's like, totally impossible for us to rescue Mika alone!" Yuu scratches his head shyly.

"It's 'like, totally impossible', huh?" I step next to Shinoa with a casual look, facing Yuu.

Not a moment to spare, an certain asshole reappears.

"What's with you three? Gonna hold hands and skip off to make out? Didn't know you were into that stuff, Yuu." Guren sighs, looking bored.

"You're late, Guren. After you were the one who called us here." Yuu scolds.

"Shaddup. I was up all night in stupid army meetings. I'm tired. And I'm in a foul mood. Can I go home now?"
"Nope!" I grin.

"Yeah! You're supposed to teach us the real way to use our cursed gear today. So get to it!" Yuu pouts.

"It doesn't have to be me, y'know. Both Shinoa and Mitsuba know how. Although I hate to say it, but even (Y/n) has gotten the hang of a few things." Guren informs.

"Huh? You did?" Yuu looks at us with wide eyes.
"I can teach you some, yes. First... you don't see me walking about with an enormous scythe all day, do you?" Shinoa says, waving her hand around.

"Oh... That's right. Oh! (Y/n), I don't see your Katanas!" Yuu points out.

"Yes, but somehow, somewhere... I can manifest my weapon... and my demon. Come out, Shi!"

A pen manifests in Shinoa's hand, and with a flick of her finger, it becomes Shikama Doji and the scythe.

"Ooh!" Yuu and I gape.

'It's looks like neither of you have learnt about demon 'manifestation' or 'possession' yet.' This is what Shinya said...

"So this is 'manifestation', right?" Yuu confirms, "And that means (N/n) learnt it some time after meeting with those Hiragi?"

"Correct! I asked my demon what it was and he kindly explained it!" I smile.

"Huh? You can speak to your demon like that? Some weirdo you are." Guren mocks.

"Haha. How else am I going to get along in life with a demon I'll be working with? It's only the logical thing to do, stupid Guren." I grin.

"Alright, then explain it like your demon did. Let's see how good he is."

"Haha, gladly, Guren. He can materialise in the real world like Shikama Doji. I haven't tried yet, but my demon said that when they manifest, they usually don't talk."

Shikama replies with a 'hunh', confusing Yuu.

'That's correct.' Shi translates.

'Yo, wassup, Shi. It's been a while, you know.' Hikari starts off.

'Can you two not invade my thoughts while I'm explaining your words, Hikari? God...'

'Hah, it's too funny to see you mad.'

"So... does this mean I can pull Asuramaru out into the real world?" Yuu asks Guren.

"That depends on what type of demon he is. There's Shinoa's type, which specialises in manifesting in the real world and using abilities. Then there's the type that directly possesses their bearer to make them physically stronger." Guren explains.

He takes his cursed gear and unsheathes it.

"My blade is the latter. By possessing me, she grants me far greater physical strength."

"Hey, Asuramaru. Which type are you, I wonder?" Yuu says, looking down at his blade.

'I'm a possession type.' Asuramaru says with a sigh.

'Good to know, Asuramaru!'

'Well, you are a friend of Yuu's, so I guess I need to be able to connect with you.'

I turn back to Guren to see him in a fight stance.
"I'll do you the favour of seeing if you're ready to take the next step. Draw your sword and activate it. I'll test you later, (Y/n). I know you're itching to fight someone as amazing as me."

"Hah! I'll take you up on that offer since the amazing person is really me."

"Pfft, you? Amazing? Please!" Guren snickers. I roll my eyes.
"Just fight already. I need some entertainment." I sigh.

"Hah, fine. I'll only do a normal activation for mine. Now we fight."

"Ooh, really? It's been a while since the last time." Yuu smirks, excitedly getting into his stance.

"Ha! Like you've grown any better." Guren smirks.
"Wanna bet?"

The two fight as Shinoa and I stand there, witnessing their stupidity.

"I bet Yuu will lose." I say, taking out a packet of sweets to Shinoa.

"Hm, then I guess I have no choice but to bet against Guren." She sighs, ready to lose.

She takes out twice the number of sweets I had betted with.

"Woah, Hiragi privileges speak loud."

The boys begin to exchange blows as Yuu seems to keep up. He's improved.

"Ha! How about that! The gap between us doesn't look as big as it used to, huh? Gonna compliment me?" Yuu grins as his feet touch the ground away from Guren.

"That... is where things stand only using standard activation. Next... I'll have my demon possess me."

A dark shadow forms in the pit of my stomach and chills run down my spine.

'W-what is this feeling...? Hikari... Is this what you're feeling right now...?'

'Damn, you're too smart. I have no clue how this guy got her in his possession, but I'm glad he isn't an enemy... yet.'

"Possess me... Mahiru."

The blade summon waves of black masses next to Guren.

(A/n: It took so long just to find this GIF ;-; Totally worth it, though +_+)

"Mahiru...?" Shinoa mutters with widened eyes.

'That's why you were scared... Mahiru... Who would've thought.'

"If you take even one hit, then you'll get a compliment." Guren declares with arrogance.

In the flash of an eye, Yuu is thrown off the roof after an explosion from Guren's attack.

"Wha- Ack!! No way!! Dwaaah!!"

I take the items and stuff them into my pockets.

...

"There. Now it's a little quieter up here." Guren says, putting away his blade.

"God Dammit, Guren. Ugh, now's not the time for this... Expla-"

"Shi. Kill him for me, would you?" Shinoa interrupts as her scythe begins to fire up.

"Hm? Guess I'll have to test you later, (N/n)."
Guren waits for Shi to come into close quarters, before slicing his sword at her. I watch as she disappears in that instant.

Shinoa... Mahiru... If anything can get Shinoa worked up, it's her.

Coming up from behind, Shinoa stops her scythe at Guren's neck.

"Why would you stop, Shinoa? Do you feel sympathy... or maybe you're just thinking logically." Guren says as Shinoa pushes me behind her with her remaining hand.

"I suggest you don't get involved with this matter, (N/n). And to answer, my weapon's specialty is in long-ranged combat. At close range, I'd be no match for Guren. You'd surely dodge, right?" She says, directing her glare at Guren.

"You... I'd let you kill me."
"Guren. You're not even worth pity if you throw your life away for something like that." I say in response. 

"Is that how you mean to atone... for killing my sister, Mahiru?"

"Since we're going along with this, Mahiru Hiragi is in your sword, isn't she? I heard you call her name, so don't you dare deny it." I glare.

"Mahiru is gone. She became a demon... She completed the method for making curses gear and saved the world." Guren replies.

"Ahaha! Don't be silly. My sister didn't care about the world. Deep down... all she wanted... was to love you. You could never be together, but she still wanted you. That was what led to her down the road to possession." Shinoa explains.

"Yet, eight years ago... the world suddenly ended." I add, looking off the roof into the fiery sun.

Any adult who didn't take the vaccine in time died. The Four Horsemen of John appeared out of nowhere and began killing those who survived. Vampires, with fear of losing their food source, took control of as many cities as possible.

"In response, someone, somewhere... called it Armageddon. They said that divine wrath was unleashed on humanity for the sins of overpopulation and over indulgence. Everyone believes that now." I say, watching the two fight.

"If my sister hadn't completed the means of creating cursed gear by then... humanity might truly have gone extinct. Despite her just being another girl in love... you could call her the saviour of the world. But then she was killed... killed because she had been consumed by her research... and turned into a demon. And the hand that finally destroyed her... was that of her lover. You, Guren Ichinose." Shinoa points her scythe to Guren's neck as she closes her mouth, but she opens it again.

"At least that's the official story. Tell me, Lt. Colonel. Is my sister still with you... inside your sword? Does she still possess you?"

...I look at Guren's sword.

I've tried multiple times since I made the pact with Hikari, but... I've never been able to communicate with Guren's demon.

The only attempt to have worked... was like a Hell in his mind.

"Guren. Tell me who your demon is. Now." I command.
"My, my. How come you're so curious, brat? You planning to rebel against me?"

"Tempting offer." I answer.

"Lt. Colonel, you haven't answered my question. Does my sister still possess you?"

"What would you do if I said yes?" Guren provokes.
"That is a very good question."

"Were you two even close as sisters?"
"No. We are Hiragis. A Hiragi is not raised knowing familial love." Shinoa says with her cheery voice.

Shinoa... don't hide it.

"Then shut up and drop it." Guren snarls.

I approach her and wrap my small arms around her small neck.

"If you don't know family love, then you'll learn since you have a new family now, Shinoa." I whisper in her ear.

A small smile appears on her face and she steps away.

"That said... watching certain people get so desperate... to save someone they have no blood relation to,makes me feel a little... curious." Shinoa confesses as I hear a loud stomp, stomp, stomp.

"I can't help but wonder if I, too... should put a little more value into 'friendship' and 'camaraderie'." She smiles, touching my hair lightly.

"Shinoa... 'friendship' really is amazing, isn't it, haha!" I laugh, hugging her.

"Hm? (Y-Y/n)?! A-ah! Maybe don't surprise me l-l-like that, ahah." Shinoa stutters.

"Oh, I like hugs! Guess I should've warned you then. Well, one question, Guren." I say turning to the man in question.

"What? I don't wanna answer your question. You'll somehow make me answer it without any real force."

"I- can't argue with that. Alright then, is Shinoa's sister, no that's not the right word... Is that demon-version of Shinoa's sister taking advantage of you or are you betraying the whole army?"

"See! You just turned it on me! Well, guess what! I don't care! Brat!"
"What are you, a child?"

He's not acting like that on a whim. It's changing the subject in a subtle way...

"What's your goal? I should warn you that if that goal is something that doesn't benefit Yuu or (N/n)... If you don't mind... I'd very appreciate if you would stop it." Shinoa demands with Shi, ready to attack, behind her.

I slip my katanas into appearance and shift behind Guren, ready to attack depending on his answer.

Guren sighs and looks at me then Shinoa.
"What's gotten into you? Are you seriously that head-over-"

Before I can hear what Guren was about to say, Shinoa throws me off the roof.

"AAH! SHINOAAAAA!!!"
"Ahaha, sorry, (N/n), but it seemed fun."

"That ain't a reason to throw someone off the roof!! God dammit!!"

As soon as my feet touch the ground, I blast off to the top of the building and tackle Shinoa.

"Thought you could get rid of me that easily?! Revenge will come soon, so watch out!" I yell, messing her hair up as she squeals.

I turn to the door with slight dismay as I know what's coming. Well, more like who's coming.

"I'm baaack!! I tried climbing back up using my sword, but some stupid janitor yelled at me for putting holes in the wall!"

Shinoa turns around as I let go of her hair.
"Ahaha! You always have the stupidest ideas, Yuuichiro."

I cannot even begin to describe the disappointment on Guren's face when he heard what Yuu said.

"Yuu... I might to send you back to school." I sigh.
"Huh?! No way am I going back to that hell hole!!"
"But you might need it, haha."

"Ugh, anyway, Guren! Teach me how to do that!! Oh, wait. First, I gotta figure out which one my sword is. Is it possession or manifestation?" Yuu contemplates.

Guren sheathes his sword, but before he can leave,
"Oi! Are you trying to sneak away?!" I call out as he sighs.

"Huh? The Lt. Colonel is here already."
"Hm? Oh, you're right."

I turn to see Yoichi, Saltymizuki and Blondie staring at the door.

"You're early today, sir. We have more than half an hour before the meeting time, at 10am. Or did I mishear?" Blondie says as everything clicks together in my mind.

He set up a different meeting time for all of us to talk about each of our 'matters'.

"Wow, how sneaky, Guren." I smirk.
"My, my. You're so right, (N/n)! That's completely different than the time we were told."

"Lt. Colonel. Don't tell me this was just to give you the chance to tell Shinoa about her sister~?" I tease.

"Oh? You're not gonna mention our conversation? You're not gonna say anything about Wasureta?"

"Huh? What's that? Some kind of weird food?" Yuu asks.

"You know what, I can see that as being the name of a food. Wasureta~" I laugh, hoping Guren will go along with it.

My hopes were too high.

"Wasureta is the name of some kid she knew."
"Like I said, you bastard. I don't know them, I just know about them. Get it right if you're going to spill my secrets." I correct with a hint of spite.

"Hah. Then why were you so relieved to know it was him who we found? Obviously you thought it was someone else since the kid is dead."

"I knew someone else with that description. Now, how about we drop this subject?"
"Hah, since you'd rather keep as much under wraps, I'll go along."

"I hate you."
"Yeah, you really don't want me to die."

"Volunteers to help me bring down this bastard?" I ask, raising my hand.

Yuu, Shinoa and Blondie raise their hands. Yoichi laughs lightly while Saltymizuki raises his hand slightly.

"How cruel. After I saved you and Yuu, and took the rest of you in." Guren cries, wiping a fake tear.

"Fun. Are you forgetting something?" Yuu rolls his eyes.

"Oh, right. First, Shinoa. Your sister is dead. She's not coming back. Get over it. Yes, she's the demon in my sword, but I'm in control. She doesn't possess me." Guren clears up although, not all of us trust those words very easily.

"And what if I said I didn't believe you?" Shinoa stands up.

"I couldn't care less. Next, Yuu."
"Huh?" Yuu mumbles, finally paying attention.

"You can get much stronger."
"Seriously?! Woohoo!"

"Get Mitsuba And Shinoa to coach you on activations. You don't need to get it from me. Finally, (N/n)."

"What else is there?" I ask, simply.
"God, I can't believe I'm doing this, but... I'll give you the file on Wasureta. Look at it and explain what's written. I'll leave it in your room."

"Wait, seriously?! Yes!! I'll tell you whatever!"
"Okay. I'm done."

Lie successful.

"Wait. You're really leaving?" Yuu asks.
"Yes, I wanna sleep." Guren replies in a monotone voice.

"Hang on. Tell me one thing before you go. This Kureto Hiragi guy had a talk with me and (N/n). He said that the orphanage I was from was run by kooks that were some big, shady organisation... and that they were using me as a guinea pig in human experiments." Yuu says, confronting Guren.

I watch as Guren opens his mouth, but with his back to him, Yuu continues to ask more questions.

"Is what he said true? Was I part of some experiment? Was our family... Were Mika and Akane and all the others... really all guinea pigs? And did you know that ahead of time? Was the only reason you rescued (N/n) and I was so that you could use us?"

"Yes. That's right. I don't have the time or the resources to rescue people who aren't of use to me. Well? Are you going to get mad at me now, kid?"

"No."

Yuu...

"Whatever your reason, if you hadn't rescued us that day, we would've died. I do still feel like I owe you for that."

"I... feel the same way. If you hadn't saved us, I wouldn't have found out what I needed. I wouldn't have survived in this world." I smile, wrapping my arm around Yuu.

"What I wanna know is... Am I actually useful to you? That's all. I don't care what you and that Hiragi guy are fighting about. I don't care about what you're after. All I want to know is, do you need me? If you do... Would you want Mika too? He was from the same orphanage as me."

"Yuu, we're not bringing Mika into this. And unlike Yuu, I care about what you're goal is, Guren. I want to know that what we're doing won't hurt innocents! I want to help my family, but I also want to help everyone else too!! If I don't... I'd rather-"

"Die? You would rather die and leave Yuu alone?"
"Let me finish. If I die, how would I atone?"

"I hate people like you. The type that helps anyone and wants to change them."

"That's not me. I want to help others and give them a chance because that's what my family from Gracefield taught me. So what is your goal?"

"...Everyone standing here right now is family. That includes me. Family... works together to bring back family. I'll help Mika and I'll help you find your own family, (Y/n). My goal... that's my personal goal."

"...Thank you, Guren. Thank for you saving us." I say before he leaves.

You can't help me find my family... That's something only I can do.

"The Lt. Colonel might be trustworthy... but my sister was never one to have qualms about betraying family." Shinoa whispers under her breath.

"Huh? You say something, Shinoa?" Yuu asks, dumbfounded.
"Nothing! Now then... Shall we begin your training?"

(4323 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 239 21
"๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ?" เผ„๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘- แด€ แด›แด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€ แด›ส€แด€แด แด‡สŸs แด›สœ...
56.9K 2K 16
--~โ™™-โ™›-โ™™~-- โ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
161 9 3
ษชแด› ส€แด‡แด˜สŸษชแด‡แด… ''yโ‚’แตค wโ‚’โ‚™'โ‚œ dแตขโ‚‘.. yโ‚’แตค โ‚›โ‚œแตขโ‚—โ‚— โ‚•โ‚แตฅโ‚‘ โ‚ โ‚˜แตขโ‚›โ‚›แตขโ‚’โ‚™ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚ccโ‚’โ‚˜โ‚šโ‚—แตขโ‚›โ‚•.. fแตขโ‚™d โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘ cโ‚•โ‚’โ‚›โ‚‘โ‚™ โ‚’โ‚™โ‚‘.. โ‚โ‚™d bแตฃแตขโ‚™g โ‚ โ‚™โ‚‘w โ‚•โ‚‘แตขแตฃ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘ โ‚œโ‚•แตฃโ‚’โ‚™โ‚‘โ‚›..'' แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ๊œฑแด˜แดแด‹แด‡ ส™แดœแด›...
31.3K 1.6K 34
โ” โ”โ”โ”โ” ใ€Œๆ•‘ไธ–ใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ ยก! โ—›โ‘…ยทเผ˜ โ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟโž โ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟโž .แฐใ€Œ๐˜...