Flatmates:- The Sequel

By JessRego_JLS

Sequel to Flatmates :) More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Epilogue

Part 51

2.7K 66 1
By JessRego_JLS

“Astoooon!” shouted a voice, accompanied by some loud knocking. I was shocked awake by all the noise, peering around the room. The clock on the beside table read ten minutes till five in the morning. “Astttt!”

“Babe,” I whispered, turning in Aston’s arms to see him still passed out asleep. We’d been up messing around until the early hours of the morning, our early night somehow forgotten when the pink dress was pulled out. 

“ASTON!” the voice shouted, with more loud pounds.

“Babe,” I said again, pinching his ear in an effort to shock him awake.

“Whaaa?” he asked, blinking a few times.

“There’s a loud pounding at the door,” I said.

“So…” he asked, snuggling into me again.

Just then we heard it again and Aston shot up in bed. “SHIT!” he said loudly. “Coming mate!” he shouted as he scrambled around the room looking for some clothes to put on. He managed a t-shirt and sweatpants, forgetting about boxers completely, before he wrenched the door open.

Outside stood one of the tour managers, a look of annoyance on his face. “Bus leaves in less than ten minutes,” he said. “You coming?”

“Yup,” said Aston, a fake smile on his face. “Be right down,” he added before snapping the door shut. “Shit shit shit…” he said coming back to the bed. “Up you get babe, gotta go!”

“But…”

“We’ll sleep on the bus,” he yawned.

Quickly we ran around the room throwing stuff into our suitcases and making sure we were fully clothed. I managed to pull on some leggings and a top, throwing one of Aston’s sweatshirts over the top. As soon as we had our things together we ran to the elevator and down through the lobby. I put our bags on the bus while Aston checked out of the room.

Without thinking much I climbed the stairs of the bus up to the bunks trying to remember which was Aston’s. 

“It’s that one babe,” pointed one of the dancers as I nodded appreciatively. “Don’t worry, JB hasn’t appeared yet with his girlfriend either…”

“Ha!” I laughed out loud, before climbing into the bunk. I cuddled up in the duvet and within minutes Aston was there to join me.

“Early morning bus trip to Aberdeen, sorry I forgot to set an alarm,” he said as I stripped off the sweatshirt I was wearing, throwing it at my feet.

“I wonder why?” I smirked.

“Oh shush you,” he giggled before pulling me down so I was lying in the bunk. We cuddled up together, falling asleep before the bus had even started moving.

I woke up a few hours later and we were still on the road, Aston was nowhere to be seen. I grabbed the sweatshirt pulling it back on before going looking for him. Eventually I found him down by the kitchen, chatting to Marvin.

“Hey babe,” he said as he pulled me down next to him and placed a kiss on my head. 

“Hey,” I yawned.

“You can go back to bed,” he said.

“Nahh it’s fine,” I muttered. “Just groggy.”

“Want a drink to wake you up?” he asked.

“Sure,” I smiled. I looked over to Marvin who was sipping on his tea and playing with his phone. “Hey Marv,” I said.

“Hey,” he said. “Your set was amazing yesterday, thanks again for doing that.”

“Oh no worries,” I replied. “Was fun really. I got well into it after awhile.”

“It seemed like it,” he said. “We want you to play again today,” he said after a moment.

“But what about your opener?” I asked.

“He can play too…”

“But…” I started, at a lost for words.

“It’s up to you babe, but everyone loved it and we’d be stupid not to have you on again.”

Just then Aston came back to the sitting area, a steaming mug of coffee in his hands. “Here you go babe,” he smiled passing it to me.

Thanking him I took it, taking a quick sip. “Marv says you guys want me to spin again today,” I said after a minute.

“Oh yeah meant to bring that up yesterday,” said Aston. “You down?”

“You meant to bring it up yesterday?” I laughed.

“Uh yeah… sort of slipped my mind,” he giggled.

“Wonder why,” sniggered Marvin.

“Shut up,” said Aston and I simultaneously.

“You down?” asked Aston.

“I mean, I guess,” I said. “It was fun!”

“Good,” he grinned before pressing his lips against mine quickly. Marvin making fake gagging faces in the background. 

The day flew by much faster than the previous. It seemed like only minutes passed and I was back on stage spinning away in front of thousands of screaming people. This time I was wearing a playsuit that I’d had in my suitcase, seeing as we hadn’t been to the hotel yet.

Like the day before the boys had to do a runner, but instead of running off to a hotel we met them at a service station where the bus was waiting for us. Unlike the night before, we were going to head down to Edinburgh that night instead of waiting until early in the morning.

We had a fun evening n the bus, messing about and having a few drinks. It was nice just to hang out on the bus and get to know everyone better, seeing as these were the people that Aston spent all of his time with.

The radio was on and everyone was vibing away, having a bit of a rave on the bus.

“Oh I like this beat,” said JB as a new song started up. My Tinie Tempah track. I could feel my face turning slightly red and sure enough, Aston jumped in and started shouting all over the place about how I’d done the track as everyone on the bus raved about.

“It’s new then?” asked Marvin as the track died down and something new started up.

“Yup, not on iTunes for another week yet.”

“So you haven’t heard how it charts… I bet it goes to the top spot,” he said.

“God I think I’d die if that happened. It’s one thing to have a song released as a single, it would be a dream just for it to chart at all.”

“It’ll chart for sure Jess,” said Aston sitting down next to me. “And then we’ll have a massive party to celebrate.”

“You can plan that,” I giggled.

“Oh I will…” he whispered in my ear. Laughing I swatted him in the stomach, just as we pulled up at the hotel for the night. It was well past midnight and we were all sort of buzzing, but saving our energy for a night out the next day.

“Ready for bed?” asked Aston as he pulled our cases off the bus.

“Sort of,” I smiled.

“Well come on,” he smirked. Together we checked into the hotel and then dumped our stuff on the floor, collapsing on the bed.

“I don’t know if I could live the life of a popstar,” I giggled.

“Why not?” Aston asked, laying on his side.

“Different hotel room every night… I’d miss my bed way too much,” I replied.

“Just your bed?”

“Well maybe the house…” I replied.

“What about me?” he pouted.

“Hmm…” I mused, laying on my back.

“You better say you’d miss me,” he responded, leaning over the top of me. I just stared up at him, his eyes had me entranced. They always did, but they were particularly engrossing tonight.

“Do you miss me when you go away?” I asked instead.

“Of course I do,” he laughed. “Why do you think I made you come along this weekend? I got tired of not having you around.”

“Well I’d miss you too,” I replied. With that Aston leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine in a passionate kiss.

“Good,” he whispered on my lips. “Now I reckon we should get ready for bed,” he said getting up off me and helping me off the bed. Together we pulled our pajamas out of our suitcases and got ready for bed, brushing our teeth together in the bathroom standing side by side in front of the mirror like a cute old couple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 455 8
Sequel to Zatima: Nice or Naughty Christmas
99 3 14
This is a sequel to "Pony's Sunset". It takes place four years later and Anna and Ponyboy continue their lives together.
122K 7K 30
Sequel to Wild Boys would you do it, relive a summer love with the one person you love but can't remember? [ narry twins au ]