Part 36

I woke up the next morning with Aston’s arms still tightly around my waist and his head leant against my shoulder blade. I didn’t dare move as I knew that this was one of his only chances to have a proper lie in for the next few weeks. Instead I just laid there in his arms, contemplating the last few days and how great things were going for us. I was a bit sad about the fact that he was off on his Summer Tour over the next few weeks, but he assured me that he would mostly be gone on weekends, home during the week to record or do promo for their newest single.
I was stunned out of my thoughts by the gentle sensations of kisses being trailed down my neck and onto my shoulder, as two warm hands tightened their grip around me.
“I know you’re awake baby,” said a husky voice in my ear.
Grinning I twisted in his grip to see him smiling lazily at me, his hands beginning to trace patterns on my hipbone. “Hey,” I whispered to him quietly.
“You ok this morning?” he asked, obviously still concerned over my little outburst the day before.
“Yeah, thanks to my gorgeous boyfriend,” I winked.
“Gorgeous huh?” he asked, pressing his lips against mine in a soft kiss.
“Yeahhh,” I replied before kissing him back.
We laid in bed kissing for awhile, the entire time I was conscious of Aston’s hands starting to rise higher and higher up the back of my top, effectively lifting it off as he went.
“What you up to mister?” I asked him playfully as he let his hands slide back down to where they had originally been on my hips.
“Just loving my girl a little bit,” he said shyly.
“You are too cute,” I whispered before pressing my lips on his again. Slowly I let my hands trace down his naked torso, from his hard pecs all of the way down his abs to the waistband of the boxers.
“Now, what you up to?” he asked as I let my hand skim across the top of his boxers for the tenth time.
“Hmmm…” I mumbled. “Just enjoying being with my boy,” I said with the most sultry voice I could muster.
“You are too much,” he groaned before pulling me on top of him and covering me in kisses. It didn’t take long for his hands to return to their journey up my top, and within minutes it was pulled off over my head and thrown on the floor. At this point we reversed places, and I was slotted neatly under him, in the place that I just happened to fit into so perfectly.
Internally I was having a little bit of a battle with myself. We hadn’t been any more intimate than kisses since the whole LA fiasco, in an effort to take things slow and do it right. For a few instants I actually considered pushing Aston off of me and stopping things right there, but I couldn’t help myself, it was just too good. 
So with that I let Aston slide my shorts and underwear off, and I returned the favor by helping him remove his boxers. Within minutes we were making love under the sheets and I was questioning why I ever considered stopping him. This moment was more special for me than I realized at the time, it was the first time we’d been intimate like this since expressing our feelings for each other. It was a perfect moment, I never wanted it to stop.
Eventually we reached that point, though, and Aston slid off of me and laid out next to me, trying to get his breath back. “Love you baby,” he said between breaths, pulling me closer to him and laying a kiss on my cheek.
“Mmmm…” I sighed, content. “Love you to Mr. Merrygold.”
We laid in bed for awhile before I managed to extract myself from Aston’s grip.
“Where you headed?” he pouted.
“Shower,” I smiled. I’d never seen him scramble out of bed so fast as he chased me down and wrapped his hands around my waist, pushing me into the en suite and switching the shower on. “Woah there,” I giggled as he dragged me under the hot water, covering me in kisses.

Awhile later and I was in jeans and a t-shirt, my hair blown dry. I wandered down to the kitchen to find Aston dressed and cooking a fry up.
“Hey babe, what’s this?” he asked, nodding his head at a sheet of paper that was laid out on the counter. I walked over and inspected it for a second before realizing it was the ad for the studio that I’d gotten the day before.
“The guys at Tinie Tempah’s label gave it to me yesterday,” I sighed.
“Why?” he asked, as he laid out two plates and poured orange juice for us.
I sighed and looked at it for a minute, “They said I might do better to try and make my own production house, freelance a bit.”
“You don’t seem convinced by this idea,” he said quietly.
“I mean, I need acts to record with. I don’t know if I can find that on my own.”
“Sure you can,” he said turning towards me and laying his silverware down. “Once the Tinie Tempah record comes out you’ll be a hot commodity. And I’ll get my label to book JLS in with you. And we can work on Rochelle…”
“Thanks for the thought babe,” I said cutting him off. “But even if this studio is perfect for me, I can’t afford it,” I sighed.
I watched as Aston reached across the counter and pulled the flyer towards him, inspecting it further. “You know, I think I’ve recorded there,” he said after a minute. I stared at him, slightly surprised by this revelation. “Yeah, if I remember correctly, it was pretty nice. Small, but it had all of the things you need to make a record.”
“Yeah but I can’t afford it…” I sighed, hoping to get off the subject.
“How about this,” said Aston, turning towards me, “I’ll help you out.”
“Absolutely not,” I said. I had too much pride to even consider accepting money from him. He’d already given me a spot in his house free of charge, I couldn’t even think about taking his money too.
“Jess, put your stubbornness aside,” warned Aston.
“I’m not being stubborn,” I mumbled. “You’ve already done so much for me, I can’t ask you to do anything else.”
“How about thinking about this as a business arrangement?” he asked. “I’ll make an investment in your studio, your production house, and you can pay me back as you make hit records and put my name in the thank yous.”
“But…” I started.
“Just have a look at the studio and see if it fits your needs. Then we’ll talk?” he said.
“Fine,” I sighed, pulling the flyer towards me and having another look at it. It was a very interesting idea...