La Camarera y La Autora

Bởi djjinx

"I did everything I can just to help everyone." - Tiffany "I did everything I can to help you recover from th... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1: Lips on Lips
Chapter 2: Kim TaeYeon
Chapter 3: Tiffany Hwang
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 5: Pornstar Martini
Chapter 6: Celebration Night
Chapter 7: D-Day
Chapter 8: To The Moon
Chapter 9: Another Choi
Chapter 10: The Chaos Begins.
Chapter 11: Heart Attack
Chapter 12: Memento
Chapter 13: Taeyeon's Past
Chapter 14: Trouble
Chapter 15: Accused
Chapter 16: Kim Hyoyeon
Chapter 17: Jealous Hwang
Chapter 19: Tiffany's Dilemma
Chapter 20: Adrenaline
Chapter 21: The Key
Chapter 22: Silver Lining
Chapter 23: Complete
Chapter 24: Huir
Chapter 25: Justice
Epilogue
Cold Blood
Waves of Romance

Chapter 18: Best Friends

311 23 2
Bởi djjinx

"Taeyeon-ah, I wanted to talk to you if you would allow me to. I wanna explain my side, please." Yuri stood up from her seat and bended a little while speaking to the blonde.

"And what makes you think that I'll talk to you?" Taeyeon replied.

"Because, you're Kim Taeyeon. You're my best friend. I know that I inflicted you pain but I also know that it's still you who I'm talking to right now." The tan explained with a wavering voice. Her knees are trembling in fear of losing her best friend. Jessica can't bare to see her lover in this situation. She stood up and held the tan's shoulders to support her.

"Taeyeon, please let her explain her side. We're not here to cause another yet of fight. Yuri just wanted to make up to you." Jessica calmly explained to the blonde. She knew that Taeyeon's heart is ice cold when it comes to her. But she at least hope that the blonde still have a little concern to her own best friend.

"And you have the guts to suggest that, Jessica?" Taeyeon aggressively stepped closer to them. At this moment, Tiffany finally recognize who is the girl with Yuri. It's Jessica. Taeyeon's ex. The one who caused pain to her lover.

Yoona just stood still on her place, not even stopping the blonde despite witnessing a sign of aggressiveness. Seohyun is sitting calmly at the couch. She knew that Taeyeon won't hurt them. The blonde may show them an aggressive way of stepping closer to them but she knew, Taeyeon is too kind to lay her hands on them. Sooyoung on the other hand chew the pizza on her hand in a flash after confirming who the two ladies are. She got it now why Yoona's expression changed instantly after she said where it came from.

"Taeyeon, I never meant to hurt you before. It wasn't me. I would never do that to you. And you know that. I am truly in love with you five years ago, Taeyeon." Jessica tried to explain but Tiffany snap at her.

"You love her? You wouldn't do that to her if you really do! You are the main reason why she had suffered a lot from the past! And now you're back to hurt her again using another one of her best friends? First you used Sunny. Now you're using Yuri!?" Tiffany can't control herself. She's so angry of the girl in front of her. She wasn't there when it happened but she understood how hard was it for Taeyeon. And for her, it's not fair that the blonde had to go through that. She lost everything.

"Enough, Tiffany! No one's using me here. This is my choice." Yuri didn't managed to hold herself and raised her voice at Tiffany. No one will talk to Jessica like that. No will talk to the love of her life in a rude way no matter how bad she was before.

"You dare to raise your voice on her." Taeyeon angrily spit the words then she pounced at Yuri. Luckily, Yoona is fast enough to catch her.

"Unnie, no. Calm down please." Yoona was surprised of how strong the blonde had become. Suddenly, she can't hold on to Taeyeon anymore. Thankfully, Sooyoung came running to help Yoona.

"I'm sorry, Tiffany. I didn't mean to raise my voice on you." Yuri apologize at the brunette. Tiffany was mad enough but seeing Yuri's tired face, the dark circles under her eyes and her pleading teary eyes melted the anger down. She suddenly felt that she was too much and it's not reasonable for her to speak like that when she haven't even heard their side at all. Maybe they are overlooking something. That thought woke her up.

She stared at Yuri. But this time, her eyes is full of genuine concern. Suddenly, she felt that they are being unfair to Yuri. And she felt bad for that.

"I understand. I'm sorry too." Tiffany sincerely apologized. Yuri couldn't be more grateful to hear that. She's so glad that Tiffany is kind enough. Suddenly, she have the urge to hug the brunette but she knew that if she did that, Taeyeon will be furious. After all, Tiffany meant a lot to her. She's her bottom line.

"Let me talk to her for a while." Tiffany excused herself as she took a knowing glance to the tan. Yuri heaved a sigh of relief and nod her head on that. They watch the blonde didn't even protested when Tiffany pulled her away, heading to her room upstairs. Yoona and Sooyoung are surprise at that. Just a while ago, Taeyeon is like a beast. Even the two of them are not enough to stop her. But when it comes to Tiffany, Taeyeon behaved like a lost puppy.

"All the love can do." Sooyoung commented while watching the couple heading upstairs. Yoona shook her head and Seohyun chuckled at that.

"Take a seat, unnies." Seohyun usher to sit the couple in front of her. Yuri couldn't be more glad at that. And so they sat comfortable this time.

"Unnies, sit." Seohyun commanded to the two other ladies who are still standing behind Yuri and Jessica.

Yoona immediately obeyed. She rushed to sit beside Seohyun. Leaving Sooyoung behind who is shaking her head teasingly.

"Am I the only one single here? Someone please send me a lover too! I wanna know how it feels to be boss around by my own partner." Sooyoung talk to no one, sulking for being a single.

"Sooyoung unnie, I told you to sit." Seohyun teased her.

"Yeah, Seohyun told you to sit, unnie." Yoona joined the teasing. The tall lady made face at them before grumpily sitting in between the two young ladies.

"Yah! Sit there. There's still unoccupied couch why are you forcing yourself to fit here?" Yoona complained while pushing Sooyoung away.

"Yah! I'm older than you. Stop addressing me rudely. You sit there." Sooyoung fought back.

"Why me? I was here first!" Yoona tried to push her away again but Sooyoung wouldn't budge.

"Stop pushing me! I'll tell Taeyeon that you're being rude to the people older than you." She threatened. And that's effective enough for Yoona to stop.

"You elders are acting more like a child. Seriously, am I really the youngest here?" Seohyun shook her head in disappointment as she stood up to sit on the couch instead. Then she saw Yoona's face, planning to sit beside her but she stop her by doing so.

"Stop, unnie. You sit there." Seohyun commanded. Yoona just look down and obeyed the words.

"Whipped." Sooyoung comment a tease. Yoona glared at her and turn away.

Yuri and Jessica witnessed everything. The tan didn't even realized how much she misses these girls until she saw them today. She was bickering with them like that before. And now she miss them more. While on the other hand, it is Jessica's first time to meet these girls but she can feel the deep relationship they have. It's a strong bond that no one can break through. And how much she wishes that she have these kind of friends. Those who will stand with you through ups and downs. The ones that you can count on anytime. Taeyeon is luckily to have them. Because they treasure the blonde a lot. It's clear that they love her and respect her more than anyone else. She confirmed it when Yoona instantly behaved herself after hearing Taeyeon's name. On the other hand, she's also sure that these girls are luckily to have Taeyeon. She was once Taeyeon's girlfriend. And she perfectly knew what type of a person the blonde is. She is one of a kind. And the purest soul she had met.

"Taeyeon-ah, I know that you're still mad and the trauma from the pain you've gone through five years ago is still creeping in you. But, can we at least talk to them calmly? I mean, can we try to talk to them without resulting another fight?" Tiffany held Taeyeon's hand tightly. She's staring at the blonde's eyes intently.

They are currently sitting at the blonde's bed. Taeyeon is silently listening to Tiffany. Because she knew, that somehow, Tiffany is right. After all, Yuri is still her best friend. And everything that happened are from the past. It's been five years and she's certain that she had moved on from it. The only reason of her anger is the memory of her late father. Everytime she see or hear about Jessica, the guilt is always creeping her. And a lot of what ifs are running through her mind. Like how much she wish she just listened or what if she just obeyed her family.

"I know it's hard for you, Taetae. And believe me, even if I wasn't there when you went through all these, I totally understand you. I wanna take a revenge for you. But I realized that there's nothing we can get from that. And I want you to be happy again. Without the burden of your past." The brunette carefully explained her opinion to the blonde. She was actually scared of Taeyeon's reaction. Because all these time, from the moment she started talking, the blonde is just silently listening to her with a straight face. Calmly not showing anything to her.

"Look, I'm not telling you to go down and instantly forgive them. I know it's hard. But all I'm asking is at least talk to them calmly. We don't want another fight, Tae---" The blonde can't take it anymore. Tiffany is just too perfect for her. She smashed her lips to the brunette. It felt good. Knowing how open minded the brunette was just attracted the blonde even more. It's a big turn on to have someone as open minded as the brunette is.

Although surprised by the sudden kiss, Tiffany closed her eyes gently and savor the kiss delightfully. They shared a tender full of love kiss for a while before pulling out, both are satisfied.

"I'm glad you're here." Taeyeon said softly. Before landing her lips on Tiffany's again. She kissed her passionately. Unconsciously running her fingertips on the brunette's abdomen. Tiffany shivered on that. It didn't even took longer for her to be turned on. Taeyeon's fingers running through her skin is enough for her to be horny. And the blonde is completely unaware of that.

Before she can't control herself anymore, Tiffany stopped the blonde's hand as she released her lips. "Not now, Tae. We need to settle something important downstairs." She said meaningfully.

Taeyeon just smirked at her. And the next thing she knew is Taeyeon pushing her to lay her back on the blonde's bed. Tiffany bite her lower lip as she felt the blonde hover on top of her.

"Taeyeon." Tiffany whispered. The said woman lightly raised her eyebrows teasingly before lowering her face to capture the brunette's lips again. Tiffany couldn't control the urging needs she have. She suddenly felt hot. Her body is on fire having Taeyeon on top of her, kissing her hungrily.

The blonde was about to remove her shirt when a loud ringing from her phone was heard. Taeyeon tried to ignore it but Tiffany was very disturbed that she couldn't kiss the blonde properly. Annoyed, Taeyeon sat up to see who is calling her. She saw her cousin's name and she immediately answered it.

"Taeyeon, I got it. I just need to go to the Seoul Medical Center. I need to talk to Dr. Park and convince him to show me the death certificate of Mr. Hwang. We can finally be done, Taeyeon." Hyoyeon's voice excitedly speak from the other line.

Taeyeon is so happy to hear that. Finally, they will have the justice for Mr. Hwang's death. The truth that had been buried for a decade is about to be unleashed. And finally, the real culprit will pay for the sin they committed. Taeyeon repeatedly thanked her cousin. She totally forgot the pervert thought in her mind a while ago. She hang up the phone happily and jumped to the brunette excitedly. She hugged Tiffany tightly. Although she's confuse, Tiffany hug her back and is happy to see the blonde happy. All of a sudden, she also forgot the wetness underneath her panty.

Right on that moment, Tiffany realized that the real pleasure is not just about sex or satisfying her human needs. It's about witnessing your love ones happy. The real satisfying thing is to see them genuinely happy and you are part of it. It's a pleasure for her to be with the blonde through the sad and happy days she have.

---

"Why is Taeyeon and Tiffany taking too much of time?" Sooyoung is so bored. The couple had been in Taeyeon's room for quite some time now.

"It must've been hard for Taeyeon unnie." Yoona replied.

"Is it really? Or something else is happening behind that door?" She smirked, a dirty thought is running in her mind and it's pretty obvious.

"You're nasty." Yoona complained, not liking the naughty thought of the tall lady. She turn away, ignoring the protest of Sooyoung beside her.

Seohyun just shook her head on the other couch. She can't believe how childish her unnies are.

"Sorry about that, unnie. Yoona unnie just seemed to found a new enemy." She said to Yuri. The tan was startled by the sudden approach.

"Ah! Yeah. Yoona really seemed to found one." She chuckled.

"Do you fancy anything, unnie? I can get it for you. Something to drink maybe?" The maknae offered kindly.

"Why are you so kind, Seohyun-ah?" The tan can't imagine how selfish she was to hurt these kind souls.

"Why shouldn't I unnie?" Seohyun simply ask a question that showed how innocent and kindhearted the young lawyer is. By then, Jessica mentally salute the blonde. She raised these girls so well.

"I miss you, Seohyun-ah." Yuri suddenly confessed with a teary eyes.

"I miss you too, unnie. Please don't cry. You didn't lose us. Neither did you lost Taeyeon unnie. She just needed time. Don't worry. Everything will be alright." She assured the tan. And those reassuring words is all that Yuri needed.

"So, drinks? How about you, Jessica unnie? Do you fancy anything?" Seohyun politely address the woman sitting beside the tan who is silently listening to them.

"Water is fine." She replied shyly. She felt shy that the young lady is addressing her politely despite the fact that they had suffered a lot because of her. Yuri told her everything. The tan didn't hide anything from her. From that day they met Taeyeon and all that she had to go through. And guilt is not enough to describe how much she regretted to be a part Taeyeon's life.

"Yuri unnie?"

"Yeah, water for me too, please."

"Great. I'll be back in a sec." Seohyun smiled at them before leaving. Soon after, she came back with two glasses of water in her hands. She handed it over to the couple who gladly received it.

"Taeyeon unnie! Are you okay?" Yoona stood up when she saw Taeyeon and Tiffany walking down the stairs. The blonde just smiled at them. Enough for Yoona and Seohyun to be assured that everything's fine.

"Taeyeon." Yuri also stood up when Taeyeon and Tiffany are standing right in front of them.

"It's fine. Sit down." Taeyeon ordered. She then sat on the couch in front of them. The blonde eyed Sooyoung knowingly who is still sitting beside her.

"Whatever. Love sick." She stood up, pretending to be annoyed.

"Come here." Taeyeon pat the space beside her for Tiffany. The brunette was shy by the attention she's receiving. Everyone's eyes are literally on her.

She sat beside the blonde but Taeyeon spotted a little space between them. As a result, she pulled the brunette closer, and rested her hand on her waist gently.

"Speak." She said.

"Like I said, I wanna apologize for hiding this from all of you. I was afraid to tell you. I was scared that there's a huge potential of losing you. B-because I fell in love with Jessica." Yuri hang her head low. Scared of Taeyeon's reaction.

"And Taeyeon, I swear. It wasn't me who did that. Why would I show everyone those pictures? Didn't you realized that it will ruin me too? I swear, I would never do that. I was truly in love with you before. And your happiness is what I strive for." Jessica interjected.

"If it wasn't you, then who is it?" Taeyeon ask her calmly. Tiffany squeeze her hand. Silently telling her that she's doing a good job. Taeyeon squeezed her hand too as a sign of acknowledgement.

"That I don't know. But I'm telling you, it's not me. I promise." The blonde saw the sincerity in Jessica's eyes. She looked away, clenched her jaw because of another person visiting her mind. She knew for sure, if Jessica is telling the truth, then this person is the culprit. She just need to prove it.

"Taeyeon, please. I know it's hard for you but please believe me. And please don't take Yuri away from me." Jessica pleaded helplessly.

"I am not a heartless monster, Jessica. I wouldn't take Yuri away from you. Besides, I can see that my best friend is happy with you." Taeyeon replied gently. Yuri was so happy to hear that the blonde is addressing her as a best friend again.

"I can't even believe myself to say this but, I believe you, Jessica. Please just give me some time to adjust to all of this. And Yuri, you're forgiven. Forgive me too for being driven by my own anger. I'm sorry for not listening to you beforehand. Tiffany's right. We don't need another fight. Let me just process all this for a while." Taeyeon gave them a warm smile. She's genuinely happy for her best friend.

"I've suffered it before, Yuri. And I wouldn't let you suffer the same pain. I wouldn't stop you from loving like the world did to me. And I will never make you go through the same pain just because you fell in love with a girl. I'm happy for the both of you. Please always let your love win against the obstacles you'll face in the near future." With that, Taeyeon stood up. Yuri immediately hug her. Crying on her shoulder. Words are not enough to describe how happy she is. She's happy that it's Taeyeon. The Taeyeon who will always understand everything. The Taeyeon who's heart is bigger than her ego.

Tiffany watch the two best friends hug each other with a teary eyes. Yoona and Seohyun came closer to the two and engulfed their unnies with a tight warm hug.

"I love happy endings." Sooyoung said as she hug Tiffany from the side.

"This is not the ending, Syoo. This is just the beginning." Taeyeon said with a smile.

"Thank you, Taeyeon. I love you, buddy. Thank you so much!" Yuri can't stop the tears to flow out of her eyes. She's overwhelmed. How could someone be so kind like the blonde?

"No worries. Just promise me to always be happy. All of you, girls. Tell Minho too." She said. They all nod their heads before letting her go.

"Now, cut the drama." Taeyeon pouted. "Let me be alone with my Tiffany." She said as she hooked her arm around the brunette's waist. Swiftly snatching her away from Sooyoung.

"Yah! This love birds!" Sooyoung protested.

"Thank you so much, Tiffany. I know you've played a big role for this. And I'm grateful that you are there for Taeyeon." Yuri thanked Tiffany wholeheartedly. The brunette smiled at her and told her that she's welcome and she just did the right thing to do.

"I can't stand seeing her sad. Because I know, deep down inside, she's actually concern to you. And she's just holding it back because of something that I haven't figured out yet." Tiffany explained with a chuckle.

"Thank you, Tiffany. Although I just met you now. I know you're perfect for Taeyeon." Jessica complimened.

"Why, thank you!" Tiffany sarcastically but jokingly replied and so everyone laughed at them.

***

Ending is near. Thank you for reading! ❣️🇵🇭

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.8K 645 31
Entering an asylum was not the best decision to make, but what's wrong with wanting to help people like them? But what if those people we're talking...
111K 2.2K 21
Completed. Beginner's Luck. ☺
133K 3.9K 30
Love will always be a rollercoaster ride 🎢 • Completed
101K 5K 31
"So you never loved me." "You should have known this from the start. Cause everything we had is fake." A BaekYeon fanfiction.