Love me, London

By ScarletteVelvet

(STORY ON HOLD) Forceful. Demanding. Arrogant. He is. Liam Alvaro Luciano is everything any living creatures... More

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six (mature content)
twenty-seven
twenty-eight (mature content)
twenty-nine
thirty (mature content)
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five (mature-content)
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty (mature content)
forty-one
forty-two (mature content)
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two (mature content)

three

50.7K 1.1K 243
By ScarletteVelvet

Rain. Water. Tears.

I sat by the window of my bedroom and leaned my throbbing head against the cold window. It had been raining all day today and as if the sky knew I could use a friend shedding some tears. They cried for me. Just like I had been crying for myself for the past countless hours.

Yesterday, I was given two choices by a man who was ought to be my future husband.

To obey him or go against his order and see where I would end up.

I, stupidly went with the second one.

After we stepped downstairs together, Liam kept me close by his side. It made me want to vomit and the fact that most of the girls from my high school could stop blabbing about how lucky I was, I felt the need to hit someone washing over me.

Primarily, my own fiancé.

The fact that our parents had been building up a rumor of me and him being each other's childhood sweetheart was far beyond my expectation. Liam, on the other hand, was not happy with that rumor either but he did not bother to say anything.

Being beside him that evening felt like I was standing next to a robot. He focused his attention mainly on fulfilling his duty as a good son who listened to whatever his parents told him to do or say and from time to time, he would glance down at me. For the purpose only being to send the signal for me to say something or answer the question that was asked by someone.

I was lost. Dumbfounded and I had to just get away.

And so I did.

After a few conversations with the adult guests and some of Liam's close friends, I had to escape. I could not stand another minute fooling everyone how lovely of a couple we were so I ran away.

The scene of me bolting out the door shocked everyone for the most part. But to my surprise, no one followed me. I, later learned that it was only because Liam had ordered them not to.

Freedom felt great up till today in the morning when I was informed about my moving and that it would be done on the night of my eighteenth birthday celebration.

Boxes of my stuff had been brought out by the people my fiancé sent to my home since this morning. Meanwhile, I, the owner of all those boxes could only sit back and watched my stuff being carried away against my will. My bedroom was now empty. With only the items that would be necessary for one night, I was left feeling wretched. Not a single soul at home bothered to ask me how I feel.

The only person whom I had a chance to talk to that day was my dearest brother, Aden.

"You shouldn't have run away last night." Aden let out a deep sigh loudly the minute he stepped inside of my room. He approached me and sat down on the empty spot beside me by the window.

"Is that all you have to say?" I sneered, not even bother to meet his eyes as I said, "If so then please show yourself out."

"London..."

"I swear to god Aden if you are here to tell me of what I had done wrong or could have done better, I have had enough of it." I snapped, struggling to threaten him even more with the tears forming in my eyes.

"I am sorry." He mumbled under his breath and I nodded.

At least, he said sorry. Unlike many other people who had done me wrong and did not even make the effort to come to speak to me. Papa and mama, for instance.

"But I got to admit it that it could have been worst." Aden sighed, "At least, it's him you are getting married to."

"Right. Because being forced to marry someone else would just be horrendous ." I mocked.

"That's not what I mean, sister." He noted.

"Then what do you mean exactly, Aden." I snarled, "Please tell me that you did not know of this before."

At this point, what else could have gone south I did not know. It was the matter of fact that had been hidden away from me and I wanted so badly to find out every single bit of its detail.

"That you will be married to Liam?"

"Yes."

His silence was enough of an answer to me. I shook my head, disappointed at my own brother. Wasn't he supposed to be on my side, protecting me not running away from me with my problem? Surely, it would not kill him to warn me.

If he had done so, maybe just maybe, I would not have to be suffering then.

"I do not understand how could you people do this to me." I began the ranting of emotions, "I am only eighteen. I should be preparing myself to go to college right now not walking down an aisle to some guy I don't even know."

"You will get your chance eventually."

"To go to college?"

"About that, you might have to talk with Liam first but I am talking about a chance for you to get to know him." Aden said.

But the only thing I got from his statement was the fact that I had to ask for permission from a future husband of mine as to whether or not, I would get to go to college. How wonderful. Sounded not at all hypocritical or controlling to me.

"I do not want to get to know him." I spat.

"London, Liam is a perfectly good guy." Aden then said, "He is perfect for you. He is intelligent, successful, trustworthy-"

"If he is so amazing then why don't you marry him yourself, brother?"

"I am not a woman." Aden chuckled, "If I am one, honestly I might."

Luckily for me, Aden was fast with his observance. The minute he saw that distorted look on my face, he immediately shut up.

Not entirely, but at least he rushed to a more interesting part of our conversation that evening.

"There is so much more to this life we are living in that you still do not know about." He slowly began to explain, "But I want you to keep in mind that our parents would never do something without thinking carefully of the benefits or disadvantages it may cause."

"Why do I get a feeling that this whole arranged marriage thing of mine has something to do with Jack and Emma and how they winded up together." I added smartly.

It could not be a coincidence, right? A year after my cousin was married to this guy, I was to be married to his brother as well. For Jack and Emma, maybe it was love at first sight. They could count themselves as lucky but I, however, was dealing with a whole another story.

"You are not entirely wrong." Aden told, "But there is more to it than just that."

My glance narrowed, "What is it, Aden?"

"Don't worry. It's nothing you did not already know."

"Aden." I groaned, "I can assure you that I do not know anything. Papa and mama told me nothing. I swear."

"Well, then there is another reason for me to keep my mouth shut." He grimaced before he got back up on his feet, "Get some sleep. You have a long day waiting for you tomorrow."

"Please, Aden. Tell me." I pleaded, still hoping that he might spill the beans but with my luck, the only thing I got was a nonsensical instruction.

"By no means, you will tell anyone about this conversation we had and that it was me who brought this idea to you." He said and my immediate response came in a quick nod, "I guess if you figure everything out on your own, it is not after all my fault."

"Oh my god, Aden. Just tell me already." I hissed, "I am not going to tell anyone. You have my word."

"Have you ever tried doing some research on Giovanna's family? Like for example, look her up on the internet?"

His question made me want to laugh but his serious face told me otherwise.

"Why would I?" I muttered, "When if I have any questions, I could have just asked her myself."

"Maybe try that." Aden said, "And be mindful of those things. Not that it is a hundred percent believable but it might give you the idea. Perhaps, answer some of the questions you are stuck with."

A part of me wanted to ask him right there and then but a part of me felt like it was something I better learned of on my own. Not to mention, when I was alone and with all the senses to myself.

So that was what I did.

After Aden left, the housemaid came in to serve my dinner as I had asked her I would be dining by myself in my bedroom instead of joining everyone else downstairs as usual. I finished my dinner, stepped into a bathroom for a quick shower not that I was in need of it when I had been staying in the whole day but I just needed it for refreshment. I continued on with my night routine and eventually, found myself lying in my bed with my laptop.

Luciano, was the first keyword I searched up.

News. Photos. and related websites came onto my screen. Nothing unfamiliar or abnormal about it. I began to scroll through a family's biography and news. Stumbling across the photos of Emma's wedding which were taken by the paparazzi clearly, judging by the weird angel of which the photos were being taken. The ceremony was beautiful. It was anything a young girl could dream of. But if Emma's fate was anywhere close to mine, I, as a matter of fact, felt sorry for her.

For about thirty minutes, I wasted there. Reading through a paragraph of nothing I did not already know of Giovanna's family.

However, there was the one thing I had not done.

Liam Alvaro Luciano. I typed the name carefully before clicked on the search button. In a blink of an eye, my whole screen was filled. Images of him being photographed with ladies flushed my feed, and a long list of news and people's feedbacks, praising his accomplishments. He was a big hit. No doubt. We lived in a city where running into a world-class celebrity was just as easy as getting a cup of coffee at Starbuck, yet these people had the time to stick their noses into Liam's business and literally wrote every scoop about him on the internet.

His daily life, his net worth, height, weight, interests. They had it all.

Nothing caught my eyes as it was stating the most obvious facts about him. But right when I was about to close a tab, I saw a blog.

The title stated in all capital letters, 'I DATED THE WORLD'S MOST DESIRABLE BACHELOR.'

The description underneath it however was oddly convincing. Like a description for the best-seller romance novel in the market, it was written 'My name is Amber. I dated Liam Alvaro Luciano and this is my story.'

Out of curiosity, I clicked on the link and it then led me to the main page of Amber's blog. The site was simple. Nothing extraordinary or flashy making it seemed even more trustworthy. Her writing was questionable yet informative. I looked at the date of the day the blog was published and I was surprised to see that it had only been a month from today. I then began to read Amber's blog, words to words.

My name Is Amber. I cannot tell you my last name or middle name, unfortunately. My identity, I prefer to keep in discreet. However, my story is what I would like to share with everyone. If you are reading this, I am sure you know of him. But how well you do know him is a better question, I presume.

What I am about to tell you is in fact, a true story. As unbelievable it may sound, I want you to keep in mind that with this man, anything is possible.

Don't say I did not warn you because I am about to.

Like I said before, I am Amber and this is my story of how the man named Liam Luciano had fucked my life over.

It all begins-

"Whatever is that you are reading, dear?"

I jumped. Closing my laptop shut without caring it might break the screen from how hard I was slamming it close, I looked behind me to see my mother standing at the foot of the bed.

"It's nothing, mama. Just doing some research for college application." I lied.

Nodding her head twice, she bought it completely.

"It's time for bed." She then said, "Amanda will be sleeping here with you tonight."

As I looked behind her, I saw Amanda. She was one of the many maids in charge of me and here, I treated all my maids as my friends so it did not bother me much the fact that she would be spending a night.

"Make sure she stay put." Mama turned to speak to Amanda and I frowned.

"Yes, Ma'am." She bowed her head before making her way toward the couch inside of my bedroom and began to prepare herself a bed for the night.

"Get some rest, dear. You need it for tomorrow." Mama said to me with a small smile but when she was about to walk away, I stopped her.

"Ma, can we talk?"

Her smile slowly disappeared and it was replaced with a gloomy expression.

"Maybe tomorrow." She answered, "Sleep tight, my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 11.1K 87
Amelia McCarthy; a 21 year old young girl, coming from a good family. She is a lively college student, majoring in business. Ajax Santiago; a 26 yea...
755K 17.9K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...
626K 19.5K 65
"๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™, ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ " He saw her one day helping ou...
48.3K 720 38
This is my first story sooo๐Ÿคจ He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...