Different Types of Me

By CandyLove18

"Say I'm a loser? Who's laughing now? Think I'm a loner? Look around me. Think I'm the victim? Just wait, I'l... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 02

1.1K 36 14
By CandyLove18

    Saturday

    I felt the sun's heat against my face. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I glanced over at my clock. It was 8:50 AM. 8:50? You have got to be kidding me. I wanted to go back to sleep but the heat that radiated from the sun kept me awake. Semi-concious, I got off my bed and walked in the bathroom. I got myself cleaned up and tried to get as awake as I could at the moment. The cold water made me shiver ever so slightly as it splashed onto my face.

    Still half asleep, I made my way to the stairs and headed for the living room. I was stopped right at the top of the staircase. From there, you could see that it was in a total mess. Pizza boxes were everywhere, Coke cans were here and there, and a bunch of other junk that came from who knows where. I silently walked back up the stairs and to my parents' room. I slightly opened the door to see the both of them still sleeping. I tip-toed to Kent's room and opened the door. I let myself in and approached the sleeping Kent, who was still wearing clothes from his party. I started tapping his shoulder and whispering his name.

    "Kent!" I silently hissed. This was the fifth time I called him. Instead of tapping, I slapped his right shoulder.

    He awoke and shifted in his messy blue bed. "What are you doing? Is it even noon yet?" He asked drowsily.

    "No," He slammed his face back on his pillow. "but didn't Dad tell you to clean the living room and that it should be spotless before he wakes up." That snapped him concious.

    "Ugh! Sh-t.." He got up and ran past me to the stairs. Down the hallway, he tripped once over nothing and almost rolled down the stairs. What did he have last night?

    I walked down the staircase to find Kent hurriedly dumping trash into a black garbage bag. I just stood at the bottom of the staircase, leaning against the newel post. Kent stopped and looked at me.

    "Aren't you going to help me?" Kent asked.

    "Nah.." I replied. I smirk appeared on my face.

    "Come on, please." He shoved two pizza boxes into the garbage bag. "I'll pay you back. Money, chores, homework..Anything!"

    "Ha! Like I would ever ask you to do my homework." I scoffed.

    "Just help me!!" He yelled. I didn't move. "Please!"

    "Promise to do what ever I tell you for the week." That was the only I was going to help him.

    "What!? For a week!? No way!"

    "Alright," I took a few steps up the stairs. "Oh! What's that I hear? Is dad awake? Already?" I acted as if I was shocked.

    "Alright, deal!" He hissed. I smirked and helped him clean up.

    Man, this place is a total pigstein. I started cleaning the living room, too.

    "I'm finished!" I shouted in relief.

"Even the kitchen?"

    I groaned in agony. I walked over to the kitchen. Kent handed me a new garbage bag when I passed him. I found that the junk in here was slightly more disgusting than the junk I cleaned up in the living room. Grossed, I walked over to the china drawers looked through them. I finally found the one that had gloves. I took a pair and started cleaning, again. Kent joined me, not long after.

    After half and hour or so of picking up disgusting garbage, we were done cleaning and was completely exhausted. We sat down on the couch in unison and turned on the flat screen TV. It wasn't even ten minutes later when Mom and Dad came downstairs. Dad didn't mention anything about the mess, so I guess we were good. Dad sat on his dark brown recliner chair and watched with us.

    "Have you eaten breakfast yet?" Mom asked.

    "Uhmn..No. We were busy cleaning the mess from last night." Kent replied.

    "Alright. Do you guys want to have brunch then?"

    "Yes, please." We said in unison. Why is everything in unison this morning?

    I heard something sizzling in the kitchen. The smell of bacon, hotdogs and fried rice soon filled the air.

    "Venus, set up the table please. Food's ready."

    We got up from our seats and walked to the kitchen. Really, I walked to the kitchen and Kent and Dad went to the dining area. I grabbed enough plates for all of us and for the food. Mom placed all of the food on the plate and I served them. I took our utensil holder an placed it in the middle of the table. We were pretty quiet until Mom brought up an event.

    "So," She chewed the food that was left in her mouth. "my friends invited me to a gathering tomorrow."

    "What for?" Kent asked, thought his voice was muffled by the food he suck in his mouth.

    "Don't talk with your mouth full," Mom said. "And, for nothing. Just to meet up with each other and..hang out." Mom said before taking a sip of her lemon ice tea.

    "Are we supposed to come? I don't mean to be rude but, what are we going to do there?" I asked shyly.

    "Well," She paused. Bet she was thinking of some things we could do. "Kent, you could probably be with the dads or..I'm not sure if one of my friends has a kid your age. Venus..Uhmn..Uh.."

    "There's nothing and no one." I said, emotionless.

    "Mom, not meaning to be rude, but could I-"

    "We." I interrupted.

    "-go somewhere else?" Kent finished.

    "Like where?" Dad asked.

    "The movies." It was the first thing I thought of.

    "Movies," Kent repeated. "we could hang out there."

    My parents looked at each other, exchanging looks. "Fine." Dad said.

    Smiles appeared on my face and Kent's.

    "But be back before seven tomorrow, okay?" We nodded. Mom's conditions were pretty simple to follow. It was better than being stuck at her friend's house with a bunch of people I don't know.

Sunday

3:30 PM @ Theatres

    "Okay, we're here..Bye." Kent turned around and started walking. I grabbed his right arm, making him stop.

    "Wait, where are you going?" I asked in confusion.

    "I’m going to Toby's." Toby is one of Kent's football friends. He's also popular, like any other football player.

    "But, aren't we supposed to be at the movies?"

    "Why? It's not like they'll find out." They won’t find out unless I told them, but I don’t think I would do that. "If they do find out that I wasn’t here, big deal?" He was actually right. Simple words yet, hard to say, easier to think.

    "Okay..You're still picking me up though, right?"

    "Yeah, sure." He turned and started walking again.

    "We have to be home before six! Remember!" With that said, he exited the theatre.

    What should I watch? I was only interested in watching Justin Bieber's movie "Never Say Never" and "Gnomeo and Juliet". I ended up watching both and I loved both of the movies so much!! I wasn’t a big Bieber fan but that was a nice movie. Gosh I love 3D.

    It's 6:30 PM. Having about, five to ten minutes left, I walked over to the concession stand and bought a Hershey chocolate bar. I looked around the movie theatre as I ate the bar. When I was doing so, i caught sight of a guy staring at me. He was pretty cute. Our eyes lock and I look away shyly. When I looked back at him again, he was still staring at me and flashes a smile in my direction. I look behind me and around me to see if he was smiling at someone else. No one was really around and looking at his direction. I stare at him confused. He just couldn't be smiling at me. He turneed and talked to his friends and left them, heading to me.

     "Yes I was smiling at you, duh." The guy said with a playful smile.

     "Oh, sorry, I, uhmn... I'm Venus."

     "I'm Shawn."

     "Nice to meet you." I said casually.

     "Can I tell you something?"

     "Sure."

     "Are you dating anyone?"

     "Uh, n-no. Why?"

     "Nothing, but can I ask you something?"

     "Sure,"

     "Wanna go out?"

     The question had caught me off guard. It was completely unexpected. So, I answered with my very smart, intelligent answer. "Uhmn...What?"

     He leaned into my ear and repeated. "Wanna go out?"

     I didn't move a muscle. He backed away from me and started laughing so loud that people around us were looking.I was standing there, wondering what the heck was so funny. I waited for him to calm down before asking him.

     "Ha! You actually think I would want to go out with you? You're dumber than I thought!!"

     I froze instantly while the jerk just jept laughing. I had lost it at that time. I was already the teasing target at school, now even outside, too? I just couldn't take all the hurt. I had to let some out. My body starts shaking in anger. I clench my hands and my whole body tightened. In a bolt, I smashed my fist to his nose. I heard a satisfying crack. I hope I broke his nose instead of just bruising it. In shock, he turns and looks at me with a hateful look. Before I knew it, I was on the ground with my elbow hurt. I had hit my funny bone, and trust me, it wasn't funny.

     "Who the hell do you think you are? You think you could get away with hurting me? Ah, stupid trash." That Shawn guy hissed.

     I got up again and junped on his back when he turned around. I wrapped one of my arms around his neck, attempting to choke him while I started pounding on his head and giving him nuggies with my other hand. He started screaming and running around everywhere. I covered his eyes instead of choking him, causing him to run around and bump into walls, hurting me also.

     "Get off of me!! Get off! Security!!!"

     Security came rushing towards us and tries their best to pry my hands off the bastard I was attacking. That didn't stop me though. I still kept attacking Shawn and I think I even accidentally kicked and punched the security guards. The security guards finally got me off Shawn's back. They held both my arms but I broke free quickly and ran to Shawn and started slapping him. The security guards caught me again and kept a tight grip on me this time.

     "Ah! Maniac!!" Shawn yelled.

     I tried to jump at him again but I was just thrown back by the security guards. I glared and hissed at Shawn the whole time the security led me outside.

     "You feel the rue?" I shouted at Shawn. "You feel it!?"

     I made more attempts to break free. After struggling for about a minute, I actually managed to break free. I ran to Shawn, once again. His girly shriek would've made me laugh if I wasn't so mad serious. I only got to hit him once and the security guards had a hold on me. this time, there seemed to be more security guards than before.

     After that, I was kicked out and banned from that theatre for a whole month. I mean, the guy started it, it wasn't my fault. So what if I attacked the guy and broke free from the security and attacked him again, over and over?And who gets banned for a month from a theatre for giving a jerk what he deserves? Stupid.

     I look at my phone and saw what time it was. I instantly dialed Kent's number. After a few rings he finally picked up.

     "Hello?"

     "Kent! Where are you!? It's almost seven."

     "Shoot! Okay, I'm on my way."

     "Hurry up!" I hung up and waited outside for Kent.

     About eight minutes later, he arrived. I opened the door to the passenger seat. 6:50 PM.

     We got home and practically sprinted inside. I looked over to the clock at living room. 6:59 PM...7:00 PM. Phew, made it just in time.

    "Dinner's ready!" Mom called to us.

    "Yes! I'm starving!" Kent yelled.

    "How was your day, Mom?" I asked.

    "It was good. I had a nice time."

    "Nice." I took my seat at the dining table and I shoved another mouthful of fettuccine alfredo in my mouth. Watching two movies and only eating 2 chocolate bars and a small popcorn bag really did make up an appetite.

Author: Chapter Two!! Hope you likey!! When I was writing the part at the theatre, I got hungry and all I could think about was CHOCOLATE!! What's your favourite chocolate bar?

Oops, got off topic! So anyways, I hope you like the story so far. As always, comment, vote, like, tweet, fan, EAT!! Sorry! Still hungry! Okay! Bye now!! Gonna grab a snack!

Continue Reading