Love Always Forgives

By not24mine

A girl who just wants to live the rest of her highschool life in peace.... but it did not go as what she expe... More

Azariah Louise Laurent
Louise's Past.....
Jaxon Thompson
Coming back???
Zayne...came back
Forgiveness???
Zayne Louise Suarez
Kuya???
Lennox Andre Laurent
Efforts
LoJax
Sean & Kylie
Introducing Lennox
Dedication's..
Christmas Eve....
Amusement Park..
A Date??
I'm Ready
Other girl
Refresh.....
She knew
Thoughts
The fiancée
Let go
Decision
Graduation Day
After
Wedding
Zayne's Pov

Lennox's

8 0 0
By not24mine

Louise Pov
I woke up in my bedroom, I don't remember going to my room tho. I took a shower and wear my clothes. Then I went down. I saw my brother at the living room looking at me.

"Are you ready? We'll leave now" He said.

"Why?" I asked. I was confused. What day is today??

"We're gonna go to the airport and pick Mom and Dad." He said. And that actually changes my mood.

"Oh yeah. I forgot." I said.

I forgot that today will be the day that our parents will arrived. Maybe because my mind was full of Zayne and...what I will do.

And I met Savannah before this day, and she was Zayne's fiancee, I mean, there's a lot happened in just a short time.

I glanced at my brother, did he saw me last night?

"Lets go" He said and went outside. I followed him and locked the door.
I went inside the car, the driver was there. It was actually a Van..

I tried to emptied my mind as we were passing down the streets of our place and those tall buildings that surrounds the city.

"Ah, Kuya. Anong oras ka dumating kagabe?" I asked. Then he looked at me.

"Pass 10 na. Dinala kita sa kwarto mo at baka mahulog ka sa sofa" He said and look away.

After a while, we got to the airport and we're just waiting for our parents to walk outside.

"There they are" Kuya said and walk towards the entrance of the airport, I followed him, and our parents were at the entrance smiling and walking towards us. I greeted them with a smile and hug them tight.

"I miss you Mom and Dad" I said and hug them both.

"We miss you too, Louise. And of course our son, Andre." Dad said and hugged Kuya. Well, this is their first time meeting in person after a long time.

"Miss you Dad. Sorry about what I did" Kuya said.

"You don't have to be sorry Son. It is my fault, I didn't believe in you and forced you in something you don't want. I should be the one who's sorry" Dad said and smile at Kuya

"Stop that for now my two boys. Let's eat now. It's already lunch" Mom said. So we get into the car.

"So, how's our little girl? How's your last year in highschool?" Mom said and look at me. I glanced at my brother and he was smirking, I turn back to mom and smile

"Ah, well. It's been good. Madaming nangyare. And...my friends are keeping me company. And my brother" I said assuring them that it was really okay, tho it's not.

"I heard Zayne already has a fiancee? Is that true?" Dad said, he knows his dad so it's not news if he ever knew.

"Uhm, opo." I said, then showed a little smile. Then I saw my brother looked at me. He knows it too, I know.

"Mmm, I see." Dad said. I just sighed and look outside.

We arrived at a restaurant, it looks expensive. As we were eating, Mom and Dad were asking me and Kuya if we want to go to different places today.

"Only if you want us to" Kuya said.

"Of course we do. We both missed you so much. And now that we're together, let's spend this time going to places and have a family bonding. I have places in mind" Dad said and smile.

After eating, Dad told the driver to go somewhere, I didn't heard it tho. But..I'll just go with the flow.

In the car, I was just listening to music, and staring outside, watching people, cars, and the sceneries.

As we were going to different places, my mind was at peace again, I didn't think much, and just happy to be with my family again.

.....

After we got home, my parents will stay at the vacant room where Kuya sleeps. Mom don't want him to leave so I let him sleep in my bedroom. Well, I have other mattress, he can sleep there.

And we are at the living room, watching some tv shows.

"How's your friends Louise? Do they visit you here?" Dad asked.

"Yes, dad. We often hang out here" I answered.

"How long will you be here?" I asked

"We'll be staying here for 3 days. We have an urgent business trip after. Sorry my little girl, I promise, we will visit often" Dad said and smile at me. I was sad but I understand. As long as I got the chance to spend time with them

.....

The next day, Dad and Mom told us that we were going to some places again. Well, they actually like to visit places they've never been.

We went north, and to the east and going back south and lastly to the west. It was kind of tiring but..I was happy. I took some photos of beautiful sceneries, and the foods we eat. It was a beautiful memory for me, and I won't forget it. Sometimes, I can feel that Kuya was looking at me. Maybe he's just worried that I might breakdown or something.

"Are you worried that I might cry and be sad all of a sudden?" I said as I stand beside him as he watch the sun sets.

"I am." He said. I smiled.

"You don't have to. I am enjoying this time, and I didn't really think much about him. I tried not to." I said. He nodded but sighed

We went back to the car and went back home.

"Let's go to mall tomorrow. I'll buy things and gifts for the both of you. That will be the day before we leave for our business trip. " Dad said before saying good night to us.

We went straight to our beds as we are tired. But I can't sleep tho. I lie on my side and Kuya was using his phone.

"Kuya, anong gagawin mo kung....may mahal ka, pero....engaged ka sa iba? Sino pipiliin mo?" I said

"Sincere words and right actions may change everything. Pero kung ako ung nasa sitwasyon na yan, I'll choose someone who I loved, someone who I knew for a long time and showed me how much she loves me than someone who I just met because of some family business thing." He said. He'll choose someone who he loves..

"Paano kung tutol ung pamilya ko sa babaeng mahal ko? Then I will talk to my parents to settle things and convince them to let me decide for myself. Sabi ko nga, kung sincere ka, mababago mo ung sitwasyon." He said, and I was just listening at him, I want to know about his view in that matter

"Pero hindi lahat ng tao pipiliin ang mahal nila. Why? There's many reasons behind, maybe they cherish their family more than his love, or he don't want to ruin his family and cause harm to them and maybe, he was having second thoughts about what to choose. Lahat naman ng decision may kaakibat na consequences diba. Kelangan mo lang ihanda ang sarili mo." He said then looked at me.

"If you're thinking on why Zayne didn't tell you the truth, maybe he has his reasons. Or maybe he's just not prepared for what will happen if he tells it to you. Just give him time." He said. And I was not shocked, I was expecting that he knew about it tho..

"Eh pano kung...ayaw kong mawala siya" I said, my tears are on the edge of my eyes, ready to fall down my face..

"Then talk to him, say that you love him. Maybe by then, he'll start fighting for your love." He said.

I can do that...but...I don't want to. Someone will be hurt if I do that, Zayne really don't deserve me, I've played hard to get and tried to keep my distance from him, even when he's showing me that he already changed and doing everything just to make me fall for him..

He...he deserves someone who can show him the love he deserved. And I am not that girl. Why do I keep hurting myself???

......

The next day, I woke up early but my brother was already up and was cooking our breakfast.. I went to the kitchen and stare at him...I never knew about his life, I mean...did he ever liked someone??

"Kuya" I said then he looked at me.

"Did you ever love someone?" I asked. Then he smirk.

"Why would you ask that?" He said and smile.

"Well, since I don't know if you ever tried pursuing someone" I said, then he showed a small smile

"I do, but that was long ago. Before I left, you know. I ended things with her. I don't want to hurt her for long so I ended our relationship. Since then...I never heard about her and her whereabouts" He said and continue cooking.

"Did you looked for her? I mean, you asked someone to watch me. Maybe you did that to her right?" I said. Then he showed a smile, the kind of smile that hints sadness

"I didn't. I was.....afraid" He said.

"Afraid of what?" I asked staring at him

"Afraid that....she has her family now...that she was already happy. I don't want to know that. It would be better if I don't know about her right?At least, I won't be hurt if I ever knew something about her." He said. He got a point, but still....

Mom and Dad are also up, and we started eating. Then we prepare to leave the house and go to the mall.

They bought me some shoes, clothes, jewelries, and cars for my collections, and some art things. And for Kuya, they bought him some shoes, clothes, some suits, and things he need when working. And after that, we went to a coffee shop..

"Their drink tastes delicious. And their cakes too" Dad said savoring his food

"Uhuh, and their shop smells amazing" Mom said

"Yup, I agree. There's so much to learn from them" Kuya said. Well, its true.  They have good coffee's, cakes, and even the aroma inside the shop, it was good..

Then someone went to us.

"Hi, sorry for interrupting but..I would like to ask if you have some feedbacks to our shop. It might help us improve our service and our menu" The girl said, it was a girl yep.

She was actually beautiful, she looks simple tho, just a light makeup, she has a slim body too, and she has an average height, maybe she was taller than me..

"Ow yeah. Well, I liked your coffee and cake. I also liked the aroma of your shop. But if you could make your menu's look unique, it might capture people and visit your shop. And maybe some unique names with your coffee and cakes." Dad said kindly, he ends it with a smile

"Well, thanks for your feedback, Sir." The girl said and write it on her notes..

"Well, I would like to ask. What kind of coffee beans are you using? And uhmm do you make your cakes here or were you buying from other stores?"  Kuya said and looked at the girl.

He looks shock, and a bit nervous??? I looked at the girl and she was looking at Kuya, with her eyes wide open.

"A-ah. W-well, Sir. W-We use organic and fresh coffee beans. A-and, we also make our foods here. We have chefs that were assigned to that. A-Anything to add S-Sir?" The girl said. Why do they look nervous?? And why is she stuttering??

"A-ah. No, nothing. Thank you" Kuya said and smile, but he look away.

"Well then, Thank you for your feedbacks. Enjoy your drinks" The girl said and left. I actually want to ask Kuya but...I'll keep that for later.

As we finish our food, we left the mall. and went home. It was already 5pm..

"Mom, what time is your flight tomorrow?" I asked.

"It would be 7am, so we'll leave at 3am." Mom said 

"Aww, I'm gonna miss you two" I said and hug them

"Well, we're gonna visit both of you more often." Mom said.

"We can't bring you to the airport" I said and pout.

"Don't be sad little girl. I'll wake you up before we leave okay? But right now, we're gonna fix our things and prepare to sleep." Mom said, and they went to their bedroom. Me and Kuya were left here.

"Kuya" I said. He looked at me..

"Kilala mo ba ung babae kanina sa coffee shop? You look nervous kasi nung nakita mo siya" I said. He sighed.

"Why do you ask?" He said.

"She looks nervous too. I find it strange, so I asked you. Do you know each other?" I asked. Then he raised his eyebrows and took a deep breath

"Well, to be honest.....yup" He said and showed a faint smile

"Remember kaninang umaga. You were asking if I ever loved someone. Coincidentally, I met her today. And yes, she was the girl from the coffee shop" He said. I almost jump into my seat.

"Really?! Then why didn't you talk to her or asked her about her life now" I said.

"Tsk, It would be strange if I talk to her after what happened between us. I left her and did not show any sign of me for a long time, it would be strange if I talk to her. Para akong tanga non, act like nothing happened? No. Ayoko. And besides, maybe she have her own family now." He said. But he sounds hurt . His eyes, full of pain and longing.

"Pero mahal mo pa rin?" I asked then he looked at me.

"Ikaw ngang sinaktan na nung tao, mahal mo pa rin eh." He said so I throw a pillow to him, then he went to the kitchen while laughing.

But now that I was alone here, thoughts of Zayne are coming to my mind. It still hurts me tho, thinking that I will let go of him. But..I realized, if we were meant for each other, only time can tell right?

But...... I already have my decision. I'll let him go and.....continue with our lives, no love in between. Just strangers that was in a few chapters of our lives.

Lennox Pov
I actually saw my sister crying every night, I don't know if she was having a dream or If she was really crying because of the pain she's feeling.
But, this won't really happen If only I tell the truth to her. I know the truth.

Remember that I talked to Zayne right? I talked to him again just few days ago. I asked him to fight for his love but he sounds hesitating, and with that, I know that I really have to take my sister away. I am just waiting for her to tell me that.

..

We were at her bedroom, and she's asleep. I just hope everything will fall at its place.

As I was scrolling on Facebook, I saw a post from the coffee shop we went earlier. Then I remember the look of her face.. The person that I loved before. She didn't change, she still got her beauty and her good attitude. I'm glad that she opened her own coffee shop, it was..actualy our plan to build our own coffee shop together.

"Lennox. When we get married, let's build a coffee shop, since we both have interest in coffee's. Does it sound good to you?" She said as she smiles beautifully. I looked at her and smile

"Shall we? It sounds great. Let's put that in our to do list after we got married. We should teach our kids how to make coffee arts " I said and she pinched my nose.

Those were the happy memories I had with her. I read the post, and they were promoting their coffee shop. I wonder what her life now, but...I should just let her live in peace and don't ever bother her again.

Cause I left her without any explanation. And never showed any sign of me ever since. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 24.4K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...
70.5K 1.6K 34
When she was eight years old Tracey's heart got broken for the very first time when she saw her childhood best friend and crush Christian kiss anothe...
103K 4.6K 44
This is not a standalone book. So first read the story 'It's a girl' then continue the rest from here.
781 48 16
A girl in highschool realized that what she lived her whole life has been a complete lie. Now to turn her life around she does stuff that doesn't ple...