The Misadventures of Y/N Lawr...

By NicolePena1

Follow along as Y/N Lawrence, the adopted daughter of Johnny Lawrence, goes on a wild ride of crazy hijinks... More

Introduction
Playlist
It's Your Birthday Stupid
Father-Daughter Time Part 1
Father Daughter Time Part 2
Texting: Group chat edition
Sway with me: AU! Edition
Another love: AU! Edition
It's like pulling teeth
Sweet Child O Mine
We'll Always Be Good
Prom
traitor
Daddy Diaz
Lost in Time Part 1
Lost In Time: Part 2
First Fight
It's all your fault
7 Years- Johnny Lawrence
jealousy, jealousy
Lost in Time: Part 3
jealousy, jealousy- Tory Edition
Its My Party: AU! Edition

First Date

2.6K 87 129
By NicolePena1

F/F = Favorite flower
------------------------------------------
Y/N was sitting on her couch watching TV with Buddy curled up next to her. It was a Saturday and she was alone for the weekend since Johnny had decided to go visit Jimmy and his family considering he hasn't seen them in a while. He was going to bring Y/N with him but the girl reassured him that she'll be fine by herself.

A knock was heard at her door making Y/N furrow her eyebrows in confusion. Getting up off the couch, Y/N walked over to the door and opened it to reveal Miguel standing there, a bouquet of F/F in his hands. "Hey, Mig. What's up?" She asked, smiling at her adorable boyfriend. He looked nervous and flustered. "These are for you." He said, handing her the flowers. Y/N took the flowers gratefully.

"I, um, was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me tonight? Seeing as we haven't had one yet." Miguel said nervously, scratching the back of his neck. "Yes, I would love to!" Y/N exclaimed, pulling him into a hug. "Great! I'll come get you at 7, ok?" He inquired. Y/N pecked his lips. "Sounds good to me."

Miguel grinned and let go of her. "Dress casual. Although you look good in everything you wear, I just want you to be comfortable." He rambled off. Y/N laughed. "I'll see you at 7." She stated. "Right yeah see you then!"

Once Miguel left and the door was closed behind him, Y/N let out a loud squeal. While she was excited, she was also nervous. Granted she and Miguel had been together for a little bit and have been best friends for even longer, they had never been on a date together. And this was Y/N's first date...ever.

Checking the time, Y/N saw it was nearly 12. She had 7 hours to calm herself down, shower, and figure out what to wear. Y/N pulled out her phone and FaceTimed Sam, hoping she would answer. Sam has been on a few dates so maybe she'd be able to help her decide what to wear.

The call connected to reveal a smiling Sam. "Hey Y/N!" The brunette greeted. "Hey, Sam." The girl replied. "What's up?" Sam asked. "Miguel asked me on a date," Y/N answered. Sam let out a squeal.

"Where is he taking you?"

"I don't know. All he told me was to dress casually."

"Hmm, ok. Do you need help?"

"God yes."

Y/N flipped her camera and showed Sam her various articles of clothing. After talking for about 2 hours, with Sam giving Y/N some tips, the two hung up, leaving Y/N 5 hours to get ready. To say she was nervous was an understatement.

Before hopping in the shower, she quickly sent Johnny a text, letting him know she was going out for the night, just in case he came home and she wasn't there. About 20 minutes later, Y/N hopped out of the shower and wrapped her towel around her body before walking to her room to change. She knows she has a lot of time to get ready but she also wants to prepare herself.

She changed into her clothes, which were just a pair of jeans and a nice sweater. After changing, she went back to the bathroom and di her hair as well applying some makeup. (A/N If you don't wear makeup then you can just say no makeup:) ) 

Y/N sat around for the next few hours, trying to find things to busy herself while she waited. She cleaned her room, tidied up the apartment, fed Buddy, got ahead on some homework, and even read. At 7 right on the dot, a loud knock was heard at her door. Smiling to herself, Y/N slid a bookmark into the book she was reading and got up from her seat. She slid on her shoes and grabbed her keys before walking over to the door and opening it.

Miguel was standing there, wearing a pair of dark-washed jeans and a deep red t-shirt with a purple and red striped flannel. He looked really good. "Wow, Y/N you look great." He breathed, his eyes raking over Y/N's figure. "You don't look too bad yourself." She said, winking at him. Miguel grinned and grabbed her hand. "Come on let's go."

Y/N locked her door before letting Miguel lead her to go knows where. "You know I can drive us right?" Y/N said as the two kept walking. "I know but it's nicer this way." He replied, wrapping an arm around Y/N's waist. The two kept walking, letting the cool air fan against their faces. Soon, Miguel stopped and turned to Y/N. "Close your eyes." He instructed. "Oh, no are you gonna kill me?" She teased. Miguel playfully rolled his eyes. "Come on."

Y/N closed her eyes as Miguel placed his hand on her lower back. He led her up a small hill, making sure she didn't fall before taking his hand off of her back. "Open your eyes." He said. Y/N's eyes fluttered opened and she slightly gasped. A picnic blanket had been laid on the grass with different sweets set on it. The moon was the only light, it's white rays illuminating Miguel's face as he looked at Y/N hopefully. "Do you like it?"

Y/N grabbed him and pulled him into a sweet kiss. "I love it." She whispered, pulling away. Miguel smiled. The two of them laid down on the blanket and stared up at the sky, the stars twinkling against the inky black sky. Since they were a few miles away from the light pollution of the city, the sky was very easy to see.

The two just laid there, their hands clasped together and they stared at the sky with Y/N occasionally pointing out different constellations she recognized, making Miguel smile. He glanced over at her and noticed how the moonlight bounced off her face, making her E/C eyes sparkle and accentuating her features. She truly was gorgeous.

They also shared some of the snacks Miguel had brought which were mostly chocolate. They fed each other chocolate-covered strawberries, sipped on some sparkling cider, joked around, and just held each other. As the moon was slowly waning away and the food was starting to disappear, the pair reluctantly decided they needed to go home.

They packed up the things and started the walk back home, their hands intertwined. "So how was it?" Miguel asked nervously. Y/N smiled. "I loved it thank you, Mig." She replied, a big smile breaking across her face. Soon they reached the apartment complex and stood in the courtyard, staring at each other. "Do you maybe want to come in and watch a movie? Dad is gone for the night so it'll just be us." Y/N offered.

Miguel nodded his head. He quickly ran over to his apartment to drop off the stuff and change into some comfy clothes before running back to Y/N's apartment. She had also changed into some comfier clothes. As she was flicking through her movies, she felt Miguel wrap his arms around her waist. She spun around in his arms and stared up at him. Miguel leaned his head down and captured her lips, making Y/N squeak in surprise.

She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck and tangling her fingers in his hair. Their lips moved in sync as the kiss became more heated. Miguel's hands traveled down from her waist, resting just above her butt. Y/N, taking initiative, jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist making him stumbled backward into the wall. Miguel's hands gripped her thighs and let out a soft groan as she rubbed against him.

Miguel hesitantly pulled back from the kiss and looked at her. "Do you want to?" He asked. Y/N nodded her head. "Yes." She replied quickly. That was all Miguel needed. His hand dropped back down and his lips captured hers hungrily. He moved off of the wall, his grip on Y/N's thighs never loosening as he stumbled his way down the hallway. Miguel's teeth gripped onto Y/N's bottom lip, making her let out a soft moan, giving his tongue more access to her mouth. As they continued kissing, Miguel reached Y/N's room and he walked in, kicking the door behind him.
---------------------------------------------
Sunlight poured through the window in Y/N's bedroom, making the girl groan. She snuggled closer into the bare, sweaty chest next to her, smiling as she did so. Her eyes opened and she looked at Miguel, noting how peaceful he looked.

His eyes soon opened as well and he looked over at the naked girl next to him. "Last night was, wow." He said. "It sure was." Y/N agreed, pecking him on the lips. The two stared at each other when suddenly the front door slammed closed, startling them both. "Y/N I'm home!" Johnny's voice rang. Shit!

The two teens exchanged scared looks before scrambling out of the bed, hurriedly getting dressed. "Y/N are you in there?" Johnny asked, jiggling her locked door handle. "One second I'm just changing!" She replied. "What do I do?" Miguel whispered yelled. "Go out the window!" Y/N hissed. Miguel ran over and pulled her in for a quick kiss before hurriedly opening her window and climbing out. Once he was gone, Y/N closed it and walked over to the mirror to make sure she looked presentable. As she was about to leave she noticed a red and purple mark on her neck. Damn it, Miguel!

Y/N flipped her hoodie up onto her head before unlocking the door and walking out into the living room. "Hey, dad how was the trip?" Y/N asked, giving Johnny a hug. "It was good. How was the date with, Diaz?" He asked in return. "It was nice. We looked at the stars and ate some chocolate." Y/N replied. "Why are you wearing your hood up?"

Y/N gulped. "I'm, um, cold." She stammered. "Take the hood off," Johnny demanded. "But I'm cold," Y/N argued. "Y/N M/N Lawrence take off the hood," Johnny demanded. Y/N reached up and slid the hood off of her head. "What's that on your neck?" He asked, pointing to the hickey. "Me and Miguel were sparing and he accidentally elbowed me. I was wearing the hood because I didn't want you to worry." Y/N lied.

Luckily Johnny bought the lie and just nodded. "Next time just tell me." He stated. A knock was heard at the door before it opened. "Hey, sensei how was the trip?" Miguel asked. Johnny nodded. "Pretty good. Also when you and my daughter spar, can you be careful where you land your elbows?" Johnny asked. Miguel looked at him confused. "Spar? We didn't spar-" Miguel started. Y/N looked at him with wide eyes, gesturing to her neck. Miguel's eyes widened. 

Johnny seeing this, looked between them. Looking at Y/N's neck again, Johnny's jaw dropped in realization. "Did you sleep with my daughter?" He asked slowly. "I-uh-well-I-" Miguel stammered. Johnny just nodded and reached behind him, picking up a frying pan that was on the counter beside him. "You have 3 seconds." 

Miguel's eyes widened and he sprinted out of the apartment with Johnny running after him. "Keep your hands off of my daughter!"Johnny yelled, chasing the poor boy around the courtyard. "Dad leave him alone!" Y/N shouted running after the blonde. So that's how the rest of the morning went with Johnny chasing after Miguel with a frying pan while Y/N tried to stop him.
---------------------------------------------------------
A/N I hope you guys enjoyed :) This might be my favorite one I've written. I have one more idea for one shot and then you guys can start requesting some. I might not write all of the requests if I feel that it might affect the plot too much so please don't take it personally. Anyways remember to stay hydrated

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 78 14
Cobra Kai had won the All Valley tournement and the dojo was becoming more and more well known. Ella and Sam decided to get back into doing karate wi...
334K 8.9K 21
Maeve Lawrence was a normal girl in Highschool with a little friend group. Until there's a new kid in her apartment area who starts to stand up for h...
9.4K 213 39
Her dad sucks and she hasn't seen her mom in years. She moves in with her granddad to get a better life. She gets involved with her dads dojo after s...
61.4K 3.4K 15
-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐‹๐‹๐’ แต—แต’สณสธ, สณแต’แต‡แต‡สธ '๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ...