This Time I'm Ready To Run

By l0verry

Is she ready to run? More

Characters:
Boyfriend with a side of bitter.
Tea and Bread
Stale Bread.
Long Drive in the Mercedes Benz
Nuggies and Orange Juice
Writer's Midnight Memories
Confusion of Greetings
Baking Perfect.
The Party Table.
DayDream: 1
Not a fan.
Girl Talk.
Chalk Welcome
Moments Away.
Five Hearts In One Home.
Five Hearts In One Home: 2
Five Hearts In One Home: 3
For cough sake.
Picture Perfect.
DayDream: 2
Travel To The Past.
Cafe Boy
Love Pieces.
Party Animal
Just Like Shattered Glass.
Tattoo Away
DayDream: 4
I promise, goodbye.
Japanese Whispers
We'll Be A Fine Line
Masked
DayDream: 5
Just a little lie.
Going Away Gift
DayDream: 6
Familiar Yet So Foreign
Don't fix
Birthday Song
Love Masks
Same Mistakes
DayDream: 7
Missing
My Love This Is The Day
DayDream: 8
Tiny Bit Left
The Coldest Warmth
Drunk Pancakes
Old Me
DayDream: 9
In My DNA
Dear Dad
DayDream: Harry
Maybe
This Time I'm Ready To Run

DayDream: 3

3 0 0
By l0verry

NEW YORK AUGUST 2002

"You see these stars?" Her father asks, sat on the table outside. She nods in fascination "One day, these stars will align. You may never see it, but you'll feel it," Luna slowly looks at her amazing father "You'll feel it, here," He presses her heart "And here," He tickles her small stomach, making her squeal with joy.

"What do you feel?"

"Happiness, joy, love. Home. It feels amazing, Luna."

"Have your stars aligned, daddy?"

"Yes, do you know why?" She shakes her head, looking back up at the stars "Because of you, your mother and your baby brother." Luna blushes and grabs his dark, warm hands.

"Lunie, bedtime!" Her mother calls out from the door behind them. She gets up from her position on the table and skips inside.

"Can I see baby Tobias?" Luna asks her mother.

"Okay, then it's bedtime after, okay?" Without a word, Luna runs into her baby brother's bedroom him laying peacefully awake in his crib.

She leans over the crib to see Tobias' oak eyes. He raises his squirming hands, entwining it with her moon necklace that her father gave her. She feels proud to be the sister of Tobes.

"One day, my stars will align for you," She whispers to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 13.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...