I Need A Girl. D SWING (Compl...

De sereniity-

🎢 Most of these girls be confusing me. I don't know if they really love me or they using me.🎢 - I Need A Gi... Mais

❁ Cast List ❁
❁ Engagement Party ❁
❁ Adidas Superstars ❁
❁ Let's Work This Out ❁
❁ Just Keeping A Low Profile ❁
❁ Everything Is Not As It Seems ❁
❁ Don't Be Someone You're Not ❁
❁ But Your Lies Ain't Working Out ❁
❁ We Need A Resolution ❁
❁ Make No Mistake, She Needs A Break ❁
❁ Ain't No Jodeci Without DeVante! ❁
❁ Got A Problem? Let's Resolve It ❁
❁ At The Crack Of Dawn ❁
❁ It's Official, You Got Issues ❁
❁ Start Actin' Your Darn Age ❁
❁ A Problem Shared Is A Problem Halved ❁
❁ Dunno What I Got Myself Into ❁
❁ Real Eyes Realise Real Lies ❁
❁ Not Mad, Just Indifferent ❁
❁ Putting 2 & 2 Together, Literally ❁
❁ Help Me Now, Else I'm Taking You Down ❁
❁ You Better Sit Back Down, Whatcha Mean? ❁
❁ The Feud To End All Feuds ❁
❁ Work With Me Girl, It'll Just Take Some Time ❁
❁ Katari & Severin ❁
❁ Your Loyal Matchmaking Service ❁
❁ It's Gone From Bad To Worse ❁
❁ Where There's A Will, There's Always A Way ❁
❁ Always Stand Up For What You Believe In ❁
❁ You've Been Hit By A Smooth Criminal ❁
❁ Right Now I've Been Down And Lonely ❁
❁ You Such A Diva, Drama Queen ❁
❁ What Are Roommates For? ❁
❁ You Only Say Goodbye With Words ❁
❁ Why You Gotta Go So Low, Bro? ❁
❁ Have To See It To Believe It ❁
❁ I'm Sorry Things Had To Be Like This ❁
❁ I Thought I Had This Under Control ❁
❁ Making Things Right Tonight ❁
❁ I Don't Think You're Ready For This Jelly ❁
❁ It Is Just Me? Or Did You Order A Thorny Tree ❁

❁ Incomplete Without A Couple's Retreat! ❁

50 4 28
De sereniity-

Not me changing the chapter title like ten times already
Multimedia: Vernee Watson Johnson as Vivica
Triple update though, enjoy!

🎶 Yo, now I done met a lot of women
In my lifetime
But see it's not a lot of women
that got the right mind 🎶

Chapter Fifteen

Great, now what?

The six of them had just arrived at a couple's retreat, which was where Jordan Francis and Solana wanted to go to.

But not Severin and Serayah.

Not DeVante and Katari either although they weren't complaining here were they?

No. No they weren't.

They had just taken a taxi which had taken them there, and truth be told, Serayah was thinking of suing the taxi driver.

"Aye, aye, aye, calm down," Severin had told her as she was about to go to the phone booth because her phone died.  "This might not be a bad thing."

The rest of them had already gone inside but Severin and Serayah were still outside.

"What do you mean calm down?!" She ranted in annoyance. "Severin, we've spent so many unnecessary dollars on a hotel, that we can't get a refund on because it's non refundable!"

She wasn't wrong, although just as Severin was about to say something, Solana had gone outside to ask them if they were coming inside.

Severin had told her one second, before turning to face Serayah again.

"Personally, I think we need a couple's retreat more than we need a hotel, don't you think? We've been fighting quite a lot lately. Maybe this retreat will solve it."

"I guess but now we've pretty much gone bankrupt Severin, this wasn't what I wanted at all," she sniffed, hugging him.

This was probably karma for flaunting their money a lot yesterday.

This retreat was a hotel either way, but just the wrong one for both Severin and Serayah sadly.

Either way, the two of them had gone inside, and the hotel where the retreat was taking place had looked pretty amazing.

Severin could get used to this.

As him and Serayah were once again taking pictures of Instagram, the rest of them were on the stairs instead.

There was this talk show about this retreat upstairs, which they were all heading to now because it had started ten minutes ago now.

"Hold up, how'd y'all book for this place if we ain't paid?" Severin wanted to know as they had gone up the stairs. "Jordan Francis and Solana have, but not the rest of us."

That was the perks of being famous.

They didn't have to pay for everything.

Although Severin and Serayah were mainly infamous instead of famous, but oh well.

As they had gone up the stairs because the elevator was agitatingly not working right now, there were a lot of people in the same room as them.

The person talking right now was known as Vivica, which was on her name tag.

Although the six of them must have missed a lot or something because now she was introducing a special guest.

She had been talking about said special guest for ages, but nobody had actually known who it was yet.

"Right, I believe I've done enough talking  for now," Vivica had announced standing right behind a wooden podium, talking into a microphone. "I'm now gonna let a very special friend of mine do rest of the talking..."

Then she introduced her.

It's that gangsta loving
That just got me bugging
It's that gangsta loving
That just got me bugging

Then Alicia Keys walked in.

Vivica would have gotten a better or well known celebrity but she didn't know much.

A lot of people were surprised because they never thought she'd be here, and she waved at them, then she swapped places with Vivica.

What's up, y'all? Welcome to Lovely Days Couples Retreat! Or in French, Retraite pour couples Lovely Days!

Her accent was kind of off but who cared?

We hope you have a lovely time here like the title of this retreat suggests!

They screamed.

Someone had wisely asked her what she was doing in Paris, and she was on tour.

Like Katari was supposed to be on too but...

She wasn't.

This was the big break she wanted so she probably wasn't even thinking of going back.

Okay. First thing's first.

"I'm the realest! Drop this and let the whole world feel it!"

Was how almost everyone had replied, with Alicia just smiling.

This place is only for booked couples or single people— so if y'all haven't booked before then what are you doing here?

About 300 people were in the room right now.

This speech had happened every three hours.

But the guest speaker was going to be different each time so that people didn't ruin the surprise.

27 of them had left after Alicia said that if anyone hadn't booked then they should have left as it as too late.

Wow, chile. I guess a of y'all haven't paid then, Alicia realised after almost 30 people had walked out.

Neither did DeVante, Katari, Severin and Serayah but they couldn't and didn't say anything.

But for the rest of you guys that have paid, I'm just going to do a quick introduction of what your time here is going to be like, especially if you missed what my good friend Vivica here had said.

It had normally lasted a week, but if someone wanted to stay longer then they inevitably had to pay some extra money.

They could have stayed here for maximum a month.

All couples were allowed, including same sex.

They wanted to make this for everyone.

Those sharing a room together had to be a maximum of six girls and six boys.

If a lesbian couple for example had stayed in one room, then that had accounted as two girls in a room instead of one.

The youngest person in a room and the oldest person in the same room had to be five years apart maximum.

Before this rule was implemented, a twenty one year old girl and a forty two year old man had shared a room and they had an affair.

It was crazy.

Couples were not sharing a room with each other because it wasn't fair on the single people that didn't have a partner... some single people had come here to find someone.

Those the same gender had shared one huge room although they had separate bathrooms.

Which had really sucked in case like three girls sharing the same room had fought with each other for one reason or the other, but the main purpose of this retreat was to avoid fighting altogether.

Men and women had shared a kitchen, which was going to be checked every two days to make sure that it was tidy.

The age for this was 21-50.

It was originally 18 but 18 was kind of too young.

That was it.

Any questions?

Someone had shot their hand up immediately.

Yes.

Hi, he had stood up and everybody had looked at him.

He had an orange Adidas tracksuit with matching trainers and a durag and he was black.

My name is Raphael. My question was what if you're 50 but your partner is over 50?

Alicia didn't think of that.

Then it's either both of y'all leave or the overage person leaves. The rules were on the homepage of the website. If that was the case then you should have read through them.

I did.

How old is your partner?

Raphael didn't say anything for the longest time, he had completely forgotten his wife's age.

And honestly speaking, if Raphael didn't know his wife's age then there was really a problem somewhere.

Uhm.... his eyes wandered like crazy. 65?

That must have been the wrong age or something because his wife had whacked him painfully and mercilessly with her handbag.

65?! I'm 57!

Then she stormed out of the room with Raphael following her and saying baby, I'm sorry! to her — only for her to completely ignore him.

The next question after Raphael's was if 6 girls and boys was the maximum amount of people for one room then what was the minimum.

It was three for both.

The numbers had to be equal too so that no one outside of one room had gotten suspicious.

Alicia Keys wanted to know if there were some other questions for her and shockingly there weren't because she had more or less said everything.

Alright, in that case... if you haven't done so already then come and sort out your room.

Jordan Francis and Solana didn't have the time to choose a room, they only had the time to book a holiday to this retreat but that was it really.

DeVante had kindly done it for them, going to the queue first before it had gotten really long or something.

"Yo, what's up A Keys!"

She was talking to Vivica about something, stopping when she had seen DeVante.

And she couldn't stop staring.

"Hol up, you DeVante from—"

He nodded before she had the chance to say Jodeci.

Alicia smiled.

"I'm a huge fan!"

DeVante had heard that a lot.

Like with Solana, he had offered to trade autographs with her, and Alicia was more than happy to do that, she was even doing a signing autographs session later.

"Alright. Before you book a room, I have to take all the names of the people you wanna share a room with, as well as their ages."

He had told her.

Jordan Francis and Solana.

She had typed their names in on the computer and they came up.

Severin and Serayah.

Alicia had typed it, then she stopped after a while because she was thinking about something.

"Wait, didn't Severin's credit card—"

"Get declined yesterday? Yeah, I know. I'm close friends with them, plus it's kind of viral online sadly for them."

Then after them was DeVante's name.

"And Katara."

"Katari, this isn't Avatar!" Katari had hollered back, with DeVante muttering yeah, what she said... under his breath. 

Their names had all come up luckily, even if almost 70% of them didn't exactly book for this retreat.

Next were their ages.

"Jordan Francis is 29, Solana 30, me 27, Severin and Serayah 25 and Katari—-"

He didn't even know her age, therefore turning to her to ask her this.

She was a bit mad at him right now because it had seemed as though DeVante was forgetting everything about her — but it actually wasn't on purpose at all.

She was 26.

"Great. The oldest and youngest are 5 years apart," she grinned. "We don't want no funny business."

"You won't get it. Most of us are in a relationship already."

Inevitably he didn't mention that he was single.

Next were the rooms.

There were 90 rooms in total, but these were the first 18.

DeVante was shocked, he didn't know.

They all looked nice.

Until...

"Oh sorry, I forgot to click on the next page."

"The ones in red are unavailable. These are only the living rooms though. You have to go inside to see the whole thing."

"That's not fair, why are all the good ones taken?"

It was a first come first served basis sadly.

DeVante sighed.

There would have been 10 rooms in a page but there were 9 in case 10 was too small.

"Uhm, 17. That looks nice."

He had asked Jordan Francis for help though because there was no way he could have chosen that by himself.

Jordan Francis agreed.

Room 17 was even almost underwater apparently, which was really cool.

After they had all agreed to go to that room, then they had gotten their keys and they left.

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

494K 17.8K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
49.8K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
6K 104 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...