Love [Neal Cassidy || OUAT ||...

Per bethanyjanebooks

After their return from the past and admitting their feelings, Alana and Neal try to find Tallahassee in Sto... Més

Cast
1 - A Tale of Two Sisters
2 - A Tale of Two Sisters
4 - White Out
5 - Rocky Road
6 - Rocky Road
7 - The Apprentice
8 - The Apprentice
9 - Breaking Glass
10 - Breaking Glass
11 - Family Business
12 - Family Business
13 - The Snow Queen
14 - The Snow Queen
15 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
16 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
17 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
18 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
19 - Fall
20 - Fall
21 - Shattered Sight
22 - Shattered Sight
23 - Heroes & Villians
24 - Heroes & Villians
25 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
26 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
27 - Unforgiven
28 - Unforgiven
29 - Enter the Dragon
30 - Enter the Dragon
31 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
32 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
33 - Best Laid Plans
34 - Best Laid Plans
35 - Sympathy for the De Vil
36 - Sympathy for the De Vil
37 - Lily
38 - Lily
39 - Falling for You (Orginial Ep: Mother)
40 - Falling for You (Original Ep: Mother)
41 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
42 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
43 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
44 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
Next Book

3 - White Out

1.3K 28 8
Per bethanyjanebooks

Later at night, in the pawnshop, Elsa was holding Anna's necklace in her hand, "Don't worry, Anna. I will find you," Elsa walked out of the shop and looked at the people around town, "Until we're together, no one leaves this town," Elsa said.

Elsa gripped her fists and her fingers frosted over a little as white steam came from her hands and she used her magic to create an ice wall at the border, "Anna, I will find out what happened to you," Elsa said.

Flashback

In the Enchanted Forest, Anna was walking to a farm, she knows on the door and David answered, he had shoulder-length hair.

"Can I help you?" David asked.

"I hope so... Are you David?" Anna asked.

"Yes. Yes, I am," David said.

"So, anyway, I got your name from an old friend of yours... From Arendelle," Anna said.

"Arendelle? You know Kristoff?" David asked.

"What makes you think it's Kristoff?" Anna asked.

"He's the only person from Arendelle I know," David said.

"Okay. He didn't tell me that. Hard to be on a secret mission when you don't have all the facts," Anna said.

"What's the mission?"David asked.

"I just told you it's a secret. But he told me I could trust you... Just not with the mission," Anna said.

"Okay. What's your name?" David asked.

"Joan," Anna said.

"Your name's not Joan," David said.

"You're smart, too. That's good. See, I have to give a false name for your safety," Anna said.

"You're wanted?" David asked.

"Look, I don't know if I can be more clear... Secret mission, your safety. Let me start over," Anna took a deep breath, "I'm Joan. Can I sleep in your barn?" Anna said.

"Sure, Joan. Anything for Kristoff's fiancee," David smiled as Anna looked at him confused and surprised, "The ring," Anna chuckled, "Congratulations," David said.

"Thanks," Anna said.

"Well, I guess I'll find out your name at the wedding. Uh, the barn's out back. You can stay the night," He looked forward and saw a carriage riding towards the farm, "You should hurry and get inside. This is a bad time," David said worriedly.

"Who's that?" Anna asked as she looked at the carriage.

"That is someone you don't want to mess with. They call her Bo Peep," David said.

End of Flashback

At the Charming's family loft, Mary Margaret was putting Leo down in his bassinet.

"Here you go, sweetheart. I'll see you in three hours for your midnight shrieking. Yes, I will. Ohh. Sweet dreams," Mary Margaret said.

"What do you suppose babies dream about?" Henry asked.

"Paintball," Alana said.

"Bullfighting," David said.

"Laser tag," Emma said as the three of them walked into the kitchen.

"That's not true," Mary Margaret said.

Henry chuckled, "I think they're joking," Henry said.

"Right. I'll recognise funny again when he's three and I've had some sleep," Mary Margaret said.

"Three? I see the optimism returning," David said.

Alana looked at Henry and saw him packing stuff in a basket, "Okay, chocolate, DVDs, ice cream... Red wine? That's one heck of a late-night snack, kid," Alana said.

"It's for my mom," Henry said.

"I don't drink and sheriff," Alana said.

"My other mom. I googled 'how to get over a breakup'. It didn't talk about your boyfriend's wife time-travelling back from the past, but close enough," Henry said.

Alana smiled, "That's really sweet," Alana said.

"She'll like it," Emma said and Henry smiled at them.

Suddenly a raven knocked on the window and everyone looked over, "What the..." David said as he and Mary Margaret walked over, David opened the window and Mary Margaret took the note that was wrapped around the raven's leg.

"It's a message," She opened it, "It's for Henry. It's from your mother," Mary Margaret said.

Henry took it and read it, "She doesn't want to see me," Henry said as he dropped the note and walked out of the loft.

Alana walked over and picked up the note, she looked at it before pocketing it and walking out, following her son.

Emma looked at her parents who were looking at her, "Why are you two looking at me?" Emma asked.

"Are you okay, Emma? You've been off ever since you came back from the past," Mary Margaret said.

"Yeah, I don't want to talk about that, right now, please," Emma said and walked out of the loft.

At Granny's Diner, Henry was sat at the counter as Alana walked in and sat beside him.

"You know, that is not exactly what she said. I read the note. She said for right now, while she's dealing with things," Alana said.

"She doesn't want to see me," Henry said.

"She's in a lot of pain over Robin Hood well, forever. Things have been on her and you. She's trying to fix them so that you two can be together... Because she cares about you," Alana said.

"So why'd she tell me to stay away?" Henry asked.

"Because she thinks she's making things better," Alana said as Emma walked in and sat beside Alana.

"She's not," Henry said.

Near the town line, the ice wall stopped growing and it knocked down the power lines and the power went out through the town.

The diner's lights went out, "What the hell?" Emma said.

Alana's walkie talkie goes off, "Alana, I...I'm getting calls from all over. It's a town-wide blackout," David said.

"Yeah, copy that. I'm looking at it," Alana said.

"I'll swing by to get you both. We can check this out," David said.

Alana pocketed her walkie talkie and looked at Henry, "Hey, kid. You want to come along on this one? We can call it operation... Nightshade or, uh, blackthorn or..." Alana said.

"That's okay," Henry said.

David, Alana and Emma were in David's truck heading towards the source of the blackout.

"He wouldn't even let me hug him. It killed me," Alana said.

"Sounds familiar," David said.

"'Cause I do that. Great. I've passed it along," Alana said.

"Not just you. Henry has two moms and an aunt who all put up walls. Sounds like he's taking after all of you," David said.

"It's not like him to pass up on operation anything. I'm worried," Alana said.

"Well, kids have extreme reactions. They get over it fast. Just stay strong and roll with it. There's always people in this world who want you two to give up. Don't make their jobs any easier..." They saw the ice wall and power lines down, "What the hell?" David said.

"Well, there you go. Whatever happened to these power lines happened after the snow monster," Emma said.

"Let's go find whoever did this," Alana said and they all got out of the truck, unaware that Elsa was watching them from inside the ice wall.

Back at the Charming's loft, there was a knock on the door and Mary Margaret answered to see Leroy, Granny and Happy.

"Hey," They walked in, "Well, just come on in, I guess," Mary Margaret said as she shut the door and stood with them.

"Oh, look at the baby..." Leroy said as he looked at the bassinet with Leo inside.

"Thanks," Mary Margaret said with a smile.

"Is what I'd say if I could look at the baby. But I can't. Why? 'Cause, it's dark," Leroy said.

"Know what else we can't look at? The Internet, TV, my clock," Happy said.

"Happy's right. Power's out. So what are you gonna do about it, sister?" Leroy asked as he looked at Mary Margaret.

"Me? I think you mean Regina, the mayor," Mary Margaret said.

"She doesn't want the job anymore. This is your curse. You are the mayor now," Granny said.

"I am?" Mary Margaret said.

"We helped you take your kingdom back... Remember? So you could rule. Well, this is your kingdom now. So rule it," Leroy said.

Back at the ice wall, Alana, Emma and David were looking at it as Amy pulled up, she got out of her car and walked up to them.

"So what do we know about it?" Amy asked.

"Not a lot," Amy walked passed them, "Is it the same magic that created the snow monster?" David asked.

"More than likely," Amy said.

"In case you were wondering, it goes the whole way 'round," Killian said as he and Neal walked out of the woods and approached them.

"Hook, Neal, I didn't know you both were joining us," David said.

"I got a distress call from a fair maiden and since I was with Bae, we were on the spot," Killian said.

"I was not distressed," Alana said.

"You called Killian?" Neal questioned.

"...Maybe," Alana said.

"Why?" Neal asked.

"K comes before N in the alphabet?" Alana said.

"You're saying this wall goes around what... The whole town?" Amy asked.

"And that it does, love," Killian said.

"So, once again, we can't leave Storybrooke," David said.

"Doing more than keeping us inside, by the looks of that," He pointed to the power lines on the ground, "Guess that's what caused the loss of power," Killian said.

"Look at you becoming a 21st-century man," Amy teased and he looked at her as she smiled.

"Yeah. Looks to me like whoever was putting up the wall wasn't trying to take out the lights. They were just putting up the wall," Alana said.

"To keep us in... Why?" Neal asked.

"Kill us all one by one. It's what I'd do," Killian said.

Amy lightly slapped his chest, "Behave," Amy said as David heard the radio in his trunk and walked over to it.

"Oh, I should have brought the champagne," Neal said as he walked to Alana.

Alana looked at him confused, "What?" Alana asked as Emma walked towards the ice wall with Amy to get a closer look.

"To celebrate our second date. And because we're got the world's largest ice bucket," Neal said with a smile.

"Second date? Did I miss the first?" Alana asked amused.

"Yes, you see, since you said no to dinner and drinks. I'm classing the snow monster as our first and the ice wall our second," He chuckled, "Afterall if I only count the quiet dinners, we don't seem to be getting even one," Neal said, Alana stepped closer to him with a soft smile.

"Hey, Ana, I think we see something by the wall," Emma said.

Alana looked at her sister, "Be right there," She looked at Neal, "You wait here with your ice bucket while I check that out," Alana said as she walked over to Emma and Amy.

Killian walked to Neal, "So... What's the plan?" Killian asked.

"Go at her pace," Neal said.

David walked up to Neal, "I think it's time. You and I have a little talk about your intentions with my daughter," David said.

"That's a little old-fashioned, even by my standards, and I still pay with doubloons," Killian said.

"Isn't that talk a little outdated? I mean... Alana and I already have Henry... So, any intention I have is pretty clear," Neal said.

"But you did leave her," David said.

"Because I had to so they could get to their destiny to save you and everyone else, remember?" Neal said.

"Yes, but you never came looking for her afterwards... How can I be happy my daughter is back with someone who shattered her heart?" David asked.

"Shattered?" Neal questioned.

"Mhm... That's what she said when she told me about you before I met you... Told me everything, heart shattered," David said.

"I wouldn't leave her again, I can't. I love her, I'm not going anywhere and whatever between me and Lana between now and when it's up to her as much as me," Neal said as Killian smiled at him.

By the wall, Alana, Emma and Amy were walking into the wall and they saw Alana.

"Hey. Who are you?" Alana asked.

"My name is Elsa," Elsa said as her hand glowed.

"Okay, Elsa. It's okay. I'm Alana, my sister Emma and our friend, Amy. You want to tell us what you're doing out here? You have something to do with this... This wall?" Alana asked.

"I'm looking for someone... My sister. I can't find her. This was hers. I found it in the store filled with things. Where is she?" Elsa said as she held up the necklace.

"We have no idea, but if you want us to help you, you have to help us. What's her name?" Emma asked.

"Anna," Elsa said.

Flashback

At the farm, Bo Peep walked up to David and Ruth, "Do you want a glass of tea, Bo Peep?... How about a cookie, Bo Peep?" Bo Peep said.

"You're not here for tea," David said.

"Well, the boy's got that right. Who's that?" Bo Peep said as she looked over at Anna.

"My name is Joan," Anna said.

"Adorable. You know me, Ruth," Bo Peep looked at her, "You know what I want. My payment," Bo Peep said.

"Your extortion," David said.

"Call it what you like, but you and your flock are safe as long as you pay me what's due," Bo Peep said.

"It's... It's been a slow month," David said.

"How about this... You just figure out to pay me what you own me by tomorrow at noon," Bo Peep said.

"We... You've got to give us more time," David said.

"I don't give anything. But perhaps if you hand over your steed, I'll allow another day," Bo Peep said.

"No.No deal. That... That horse never leaves my side," David said.

"Then tomorrow, when I come back, if there's no payment, you keep the horse and I take your farm," She slammed her staff on the ground and it glowed, "And you can work off your debts as my slaves," Bo Peep said.

David looked at his mother, "Mother, we don't need this. Let's go. We can leave this pace and start over..." David said.

Bo Peep used her magic on David and Ruth, knocking them to the ground, "You can't go anywhere. You're branded now. This stick is how I find my flock, and you're now one of my sheep. And if you don't like it, pay me what you owe me, of this farm and your lives are mine," Bo Peep said.

David was working on the farm when Anna walked up to him, interrupting him, "You're not seriously going to actually work the farm for that... That bully," Anna said.

"That bully is the more powerful warlord in the region," David said.

"So you're okay being her slaves?" Anna asked.

"Until we work it off. What choice do we have?" David said.

"You could fight," Anna said.

"She has an army. I'm sorry, but why fight a battle you can't win?" David said.

"Those are exactly the battles you should fight. If you know you could win, it's not a fight. If it's impossible, you have to fight to achieve it," Anna said.

"Spoken like a naive young girl," David said.

"Right. I am a young girl, and I'm missing my own wedding to go to a strange land and track down... Some secret mission things. And you're a great, big grown man who doesn't even have to leave his own home to tackle some random bully," Anna said.

"I'm a shepherd, Joan. Sure, if someone picks a fight with me in a tavern, I can hold my own. This is a warlord with a private army. What good are my fists against that?" David said.

"Maybe try a sword," Anna said

"I don't know what Arendelle is like, but here in the Enchanted Forest, most farmers don't do a lot of sword-fighting," David said.

"Well, if it's help with a sword you need, that I can do," Anna said.

"How? Kristoff show you? 'Cause using an ice pick to shave cubes for cool beverages is pretty different," David said.

"He didn't teach me. I learned from my soldiers. M...My family's sold... Some soldier I met at a palace one time, and I can teach you. What do you have to lose? You can always give up tomorrow," Anna said and David sighed.

End of Flashback

Alana, Emma and Amy were speaking with Elsa when Neal, David and Killian walked over.

"Phinia!" Killian said.

"Stay back," Amy said.

David saw Elsa, "Hey, hey, hey, hey!" David said as she took out his gun.

"No, no, no. Stay back," Emma said.

"It's okay. She's just trying to find-," Alana began to say but Elsa lost control of her magic and the ice wall grew again and Alana, Emma and Amy were pushed to the ground.

"Alana!" Neal yelled.

"Delphinia!" Killian yelled.

"Girls!" David yelled.

Snow and ice fell as Alana, Emma, Amy and Else were separated from Neal, David and Killian but a wall. An explosion of snow knocked everyone down. The wall caved the woman inside and kept the man outside.

"The walkie, call her," Neal said.

David took out his walkie talkie, "Alana, are you in there?" David asked but all they heard was static coming from the walkie.

"I'm getting them out," Killian said as he ran to the ice wall and began to hit the wall with his hook but it had no effect.

David and Neal walked over, "What if we lift?" David said and the three of them tried to lift the ice wall but it didn't work.

Killian started to hit it with his hook again until David and Neal stopped him, "Don't! We're not giving up," Killian said.

"We won't, but this is not getting us anywhere," Neal said.

"Well, I'm open to suggestions," Killian said.

"Magic made this thing... Maybe the most enchantress's daughter could bring it down?" Neal suggestion.

"No, I'm not telling my daughter her mother is trapped in a bloody ice wall!" Killian said.

"Right, bad idea... But we're gonna need magic to unmake it. And I'm not gonna stop fighting until we do," Neal said.

Flashback

Anna was teaching David how to sword-fight outside the barn.

"You're doing great," Anna said with a smile.

"Alright, alright," David said.

They continued to practise then Anna pushed him down tot he barn down and knocked his sword out of his hand.

"You're getting there. Let's go again," Anna said as she kicked his sword to him.

"No. We're done," David breathed heavily, "I'm sorry, but if I can't beat you, how am I gonna beat her army?" David asked.

"Wow. You really like to give up," Anna said.

"I know you think you know more, but I have my share of experience, too. I know about battles that can't be won. And right now, the best hope for me...And, more importantly, my mother... Is survival," David said.

"Wow. I was wrong. You really, really like to give up," Anna said.

"I like to survive," David said as he stood up.

"It isn't living," Anna said.

"It's actually the definition of living," David said.

"Now who's naive? I went through this with my sister. Scary things happened, and she did what you're doing. She hid. But the way she hid was by running away. She thought that was the solution to her problem, but it wasn't. She needed a push, like you, to see that surviving isn't living," Anna said.

"And you gave her that push?" David asked.

"I almost died doing it, but, yeah, I did. And if you become Bo Peep's slave, you'll be doing the same thing," Anna told him.

"I'll lose everything if we fight," David said.

"You'll lose more if you don't," Anna said.

"Let me be the judge of what loss I can take," David said.

"Stop being so stubborn. You don't know anything about loss. You're just afraid of it," Anna said.

"Oh, I don't, do I?" David said.

"If you did, you wouldn't act this way," Anna told him.

"Loss is exactly why I'm acting this way," David said.

"I think it's cowardice. I mean... Well, yeah, I mean that," Anna said.

"When I was 6 years old, one morning, I woke up hearing my father and mother go at it. They fought a lot... Usually over the same thing... His drinking. But this time, something was different, and I heard my father not yelling, but crying... And through the tears, he said to my mother words I would never forget... 'I will beat this.' He said to her, "I have to be better for the boy. I have to be different. I have to stop." And he promised he would. Every few months, we needed supplies. It was a two-week journey... Usually, one that was a two-week bender. But he said he was leaving this time, and he wouldn't touch a drop, and in two weeks, he would be back home, himself again... Her husband, my father. We'd be a family. My mother kept this secret from me, but I knew. And every morning for two weeks, I woke with a smile on my face knowing my father would be back. So... On the 14th day, I arose, and I heard a knock at the door, and I ran to open it, ready to hug my father... And I was greeted by the local constable. Yeah, my father fought his battle... And for 13 days, he won. But on the 14th, he spent his last night in a tavern... And they found his body in the wreckage of our cart at the bottom of a ravine. Some battles can't be won. Some forces are too strong," David told her.

"You had a lousy father. I mean he was weak. I...I mean you are not. I...I mean you're strong," Anna said.

"You don't know that," David said.

"I hope it. Look... I just need a night here before I continue my journey, but I'll stay tomorrow and help if that's what you want. Just meet me in the morning at the barn, and we can continue training. But if you don't... Then I'll just be on my way," Anna said and she looked at David sadly before walking away.

End of Flashback

Inside the ice wall, Alana, Amy, Emma and Elsa got up from the floor.

"Wow. I got to give it to you, you put on quite a show. You want to tell us what this is about?" Amy said.

"No. Just that I'm very powerful, and you and your people... You need to be more careful. Keep your distance," Elsa said.

"I think we can guarantee that, so if you want to, you know, hit 'undo' on that," Alana pointed to the wall, Then... We'll get right on it," Alana said.

"I... not right away. Bring me what I want, and then I'll consider freeing you all," Elsa said.

"Your sister, right? We can't really look for her from in here," Emma said.

Alana's walkie goes off, "Alana! Emma! Phinia! Can you hear me?!" David called out.

"What is that?" Elsa asked as she pointed to the walkie talkie in Alana's hand.

"Uh... It's a..." Alana said.

"Alana! Emma! Phinia! Are you okay? Say something," David said.

"Allows me to talk to our father, who's on the other side of that wall and if you want to melt that, we can all talk," Alana said.

"Tell him to go get Anna," Elsa said.

"Dad, can you hear me?" Alana said into the walkie.

Outside the ice wall, Neal took the walkie from David, "Lana, say again, babe," Neal said, worry in his voice.

"Neal..." Emma held Alana's hand and nodded, "Emma, Amy and I are here with this woman. She's looking for her sister, Anna. She thinks that Anna is in town because she found a necklace of hers in your father's shop. She wants us to try to find her before..." Alana said.

Elsa took the walkie, "Before I freeze this town and everyone in it," Elsa said.

At the Storybrooke Power INC, Mary Margaret was standing in front of the main fuse box with Leroy, Happy and Granny behind watching her.

"Is she fixing it?" Leroy asked.

"I've got a fridge of iffy clams. Just read the manual," Granny said.

"The manual's in Japanese," Happy said.

"Well, just do something," Granny said.

"Maybe Marco should be helping with the power. He's the handyman," Happy said.

"Geppetto? You think? I mean, I'm not sure handcrafted Tuscan wood carvings are really gonna save the day," Leroy said.

"Dr Whale?" Granny said.

"He's a doctor, not an electrician," Leroy said.

"We don't need help!" Mary Margaret said.

"You think? I mean, I'm grumpy now. Imagine me in the morning without a coffee maker," Leroy said.

"Or a computer or stop lights, TV, DVD, CD, DVR, DVD," Happy said.

Mary Margaret turned to them, "Stop saying letters! Look, I am not magic. I have had eight hours of sleep in the last week, I am breastfeeding, and I am exhausted! I don't need this. I may have cast a little curse, but I did not ask to maintain a metropolitan electrical grid. Oh, and get this... I'm starting to get why Regina was evil. It wasn't her! It was you! You have survived your entire lives without light bulbs! Buy a flashlight!" Mary Margaret yelled.

Leroy, Happy and Granny quietened down instantly and walked away.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.1K 50
As the curse is broken, Elaine and Emma finally meet their parents and Katy was unsure where she belonged in the Swan twins lives because there wasn'...
28.9K 699 46
Just when life in Storybrooke seems like it could finally be peaceful, once again the peaceful lives are threatened by a new villain. Mr Hyde, who is...
69.4K 1.6K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Cruse is broken. As the curse is broken, Alana and Emma finally meet their parent...
72.2K 2.2K 46
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Elias Swan, father of Henry...