Hey Nagi...

By blockysugarlife

Read to find out. More

I Want Orange Juice
My Nagisa
I'm Sorry.
You're Such a Weirdo
Give it a Shot
Kiss at the End
Part 2
Congrats
Principal Asano
Koro Sensei (END)
Closing thoughts

We Should Kiss

151 1 0
By blockysugarlife

POV: Nagisa     

     "Just kidding." Karma said, "Unless you want to." 

     "I know you're just teasing me."

     "Fine, you caught me" He said raising his hands up like a criminal who has just been caught.

     I snuggled a little further into his side and smiled.

     "Woah Nagisa, what's this?"

     "It's just comfortable this way, jackass."

     "Tsundere." He muttered.

     "Huh?"

     "It was nothing." He assured me.

     "Wait, Karma, what did you say?" I pleaded.

     "Nothing."

     "Karma!" I complained."

POV: Karma

     This is the guy that always complains about me teasing him, yet he's literally begging to be teased, I guess this doesn't count cuz he doesn't know that I was teasing him under my breath.

     I rubbed his shoulder, feeding in to the snuggles.

     "I..." I stuttered, "Was about to say something really embarrassing that I probably shouldn't say."

     Safe.

     "Now you're keeping more secrets!" He complained.

     Never mind.

     "If I said it I'd never live it down."

     *Chink*

     Nakamura entered the room.

     Safe.

      "Oooh, what's this?" She said, staring at us in our current position.

     Never mind.

     Nagisa started to pull away so I gripped his shoulder tighter.

     "Hey!" He said quietly.

     "Oh, we were just cuddling in my bed." I said suggestively.

     "Ooooohhh." She practically sang, "Sexy."

     "What's so sexy about cuddling anyways?!" Nagisa said defensively.

     This is great.

     "Well, I brought snacks and manga, so." She said, waving the bags around.

     "Here."

     She sat them down on the bedside table and gripped the door handle.

     "I'm gonna go home, 'kay? Give you guys some alone time." She said with a wink.

     "Buh bye." I said waving at her.

     I looked down at Nagisa who's head was resting in my lap. He gave a small wave to Nakamura as she walked out the door.

3rd Person POV (35 min later)

     In Nakamura's dark room, blinds closed, lights off, Nakamura lays, curled up half way into a ball, her hair resting in a way that cast a shadow over the top half of her face, hiding her eyes, and the tears that fall down from them.

     "It isn't fair." She whispers.

POV: Nagisa

     We were still laying in the same mildly uncomfortable but somehow also the most comfortable I've ever felt-position, and...

     "I think he fell asleep." I said in a half whisper half speaking voice sort of way.

     "Who did?"

     "Ah! Karma, I thought your were asleep, normally you'd be bored by now and start reading some of that manga or something."

     "What's boring, are you bored? We can stop if you're bored."

     "Huh? No!" I said for some reason in a very panicked voice.

     "Oh, okay." He scooted down so he was at my eyelevel, then he grabbed the back of my head, resting his arm on my shoulder, "Should we kiss?"

     Not "We should kiss", this time he said "Should we kiss".

     Is that supposed to mean something? Maybe I'm reading into it too much.

     We should kiss: He's telling me, in that situation he was kidding, he was stating something which leaves the most room for humor.

     Should we kiss: He's asking me, as a question it's a lot more consensual, it would make a lot more sense to say in a non-joking manner.

     Maybe I should take a chance, if he did mean it as a joke, I could always play it off as one after the kiss, I'll try kissing him, and if he says it was a joke, I'll play it off like I was joking and knew that all along, that's it, I was teasing him!

     I leaned in closer and gently pressed my lips together with his. He pressed back harder. I started feeling looser, my lips loosened up and his tongue, seemingly accidentally, slipped into my mouth.

     Oh shit, we're in a hospital.

     I started to pull away and Karma loosened his grip on my shoulders.

     "What's up?" Karma said softly.

     "I'm sorry, I just feel nervous since we're, well, in a hospital bed, I'm just scared that the nurse will come in or something."

     "That's fine." He said giving me a small hug, then slowly lifting himself up to sit upright again.

     I rushed up to his side to give him some assistance.

     "We can pretend like none of this ever happened, or we can continue and maybe, be something." He told me, "You don't have to answer now, but I'd appreciate it if you could answer by next Wednesday.

     Wednesday, that's today, but he said next so I have exactly one week. That's fine with me. I wonder what Nakamura'll think if I accept it, what'll happen if I pick option two.

No POV Change (the next day)

     I pulled my hood over my head and walked to my car.

     *Plink Plink Plink*

     I could feel the the rain drops bumping on my head, making a small noise when they pop on my hood, causing more, smaller droplets to roll down my hood and drip down to my shoulders and soak right in. I reached for my car keys in my sweater pocket.

     *Click*

     *Beep Beep*

     I unlocked my car and reached for the car door handle. I turned it slowly, zoning out, staring through my car door window, staring at the elastic cloth cover wrapped around my seat when I realized it went from rainy to pouring. I quickly opened up my door and hopped in. I pulled out my keys and put them in the slot, feeling the small rumbles as the jagged edges gently slide through the key slot.

     *Shjum Shjum Shjum Shjum*

     My engine started to bumble around, almost happily in the inner workings of my car.

     *Ding*

     I picked up my phone to see my new text message.

     Karma: Hey

     Nagisa: Hey, I'm in the car right now so I really shouldn't be texting

     Karma: Why don't we call then?

     Nagisa: I'll just text you later

     Karma: You okay?

POV: Karma

     Nagisa is typing...

     Nagisa has stopped typing.

     What was that about?

POV: Nagisa

     Tears began rolling down my face, but I didn't know why. I twisted my key to turn off the car, wiped down my face with my sleeve, and thought, and thought, and thought.

     I love Karma.

    Those damn tears again.

     *Plink Plink Plink*

     I felt drops of water hit my jeans even though I was in my car, completely safe from the rain.

     I guess my own special little raincloud followed me in.

     People say that rainy weather can make you depressed. But, this isn't sadness, this is numbness. I felt too many emotions at once and now my feelings are dead.

     *Jingle Jingle*

     *Jingle Jingle*

     *Jingle Jingle*

     *Beep*

     "Hello."

     "Nagi!" Karma cried out, "Oh my god, you made me so worried."

     "I d-didn't mean too" I sniffled.

     "Were you... crying?"

     "I don't know how I should answer."

     "Honestly." He replied.

     "Yes, I was crying."

     "Can you tell me why?"

     "Because I..." My voice trailed off.

     "What was that."

     "I want to kiss you again!" I yelled, tears in my eyes, gripping the chest area of my sweater, "I want to lay in the hospital bed, and lay my head on your lap again, I want to snuggle with you again!" I choked through heavy sobs. "I miss you. I love you."

POV: Karma

     What?

     Did he really just say that?

     "Karma, please say something back, you're scaring me."

     What're you scared of, I didn't just randomly get killed or something, that's silly. Unless maybe, that's it, rejection, he's scared I can't reciprocate his feelings, that's silly.

     "Thank god." I sighed.

     "Huh?"

     "So you..." He muttered, "You like me back."

     "I'm the one who asked you if you like me in the first place."

     "You did?"

     "Of course I did, you don't remember?"

     "I guess I got so caught up that I forgot."

     "You're so cute."

     "Why do you always tease me?"

     "Because your reactions are always so cute."

     "Was that a joke?"

     "Nope, completely honest."

     "You're pretty cute too ya know."

     "Wait a minute, don't try and switch the roles here!"

     "Thanks for proving my point."

     I blushed. I blushed hard. I never thought I could ever be seen as cute. I guess I just don't see it like that, but other people might.

     "So I'm really that cute huh?"

     "You're a super-cutie!" He exclaimed, spitting out parts of the word in-between giggles.

     "The hell's that?"

     "Made it up."

     "Well, what're the qualifications, what makes someone a 'super cutie'?"

     "Hmmm... just one."

     "Only one, and what's that?"

     "You have to be... Karma Akabane!"

     "Awww. That's sweet."

     "Was that a joke?"

     "Completely honest."

     "I love you, Karma."

     My eyes widened, red all over my face, ear to ear.

     I wasn't expecting that.

    I love you. Those words are almost soothing. I'm so happy.

    Boyfriend, I love that word, I guess we haven't really established that, but nonetheless the word is music to my ears.

     "Karma?"

     "I love you so much."

POV: Nagisa

      I'm so relieved.

     I want to go see him.

     I said that out loud, didn't I.

     "Then do it."

     "On my way."

     "Can we stay on the phone while you drive to the hospital."

     "Awww. I'm so happy, you don't want me to hang up the phone."

     "Shut up and drive."

     "So mean."

     "Are you my boyfriend now?" Karma asked out of the blue.

     "Are you asking if I want you to be my boyfriend?"

     "Yup."

     "Well that's a dumb question, of course I do."

     "Welp! It's settled then."

     "Yup."

     "That's that."

     "Uh huh."

     Well, this is awkward, I'm probably blushing like crazy right now.

     "I wish I could see your face to see those blushes."

     "I said that out loud?!" I yelped.

     "Yah did."

     "I can't wait to see you."

     "I wanna see you too."

     "I'm like five minutes away so you won't have to wait for long."

     "We're so cheesy."

     "I can see the hospital right now."

     "Yay!"

     *Cruuunnnch*

     I turned my key to turn off my car after pulling into the closest open spot I could find.

(A few minutes later)

     "Karma." I said gleefully, nudging open the door slowly.

     "Nagi!" Karma perked up in his peach-ish colored hospital bed.

     "C'mere" Karma gestured towards the left side of the bed.

     I came over and sat down next to him awkwardly.

     He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me closer, he rested his hand on top of my hood and moved it off of my head.

     "I like being able to see your hair."

     He started fiddling around with strands of my hair.

     "Don't play with it." I complained, reaching for his wrist.

     "Why not?"

    "I dunno. It's just weird."

     "You're gonna need to get used to this, cuddling all the time, I'm a very cuddly person you know."

      "I can tell."

      "Come sit in my lap."

      "What if the nurse comes in?"

      "Who cares?"

      "It's embarrassing."

      "M'kay if it embarrasses you, I guess,  but I don't really get it though."

      "Surely you have to be at least a little embarrassed."

       "What about it is embarrassing?"

       "It's just, people generally see that as a very private thing, it makes other people uncomfortable when they see it."

       "It's only uncomfortable if you make it uncomfortable."

       " I don't know if I wanna take that chance though."

       "Ah, come on."

       "Ugh, fine." I sighed

     I scooted over and lifted myself up to sit on his lap.

     "Happy now?"

     "Overjoyed." He said nuzzling his chin into my shoulder.

     I leaned back a little, feeding in to his cuddly desires.

     "Okay, I admit it, I'm loving this." I said turning around to give him a little peck on the forehead.

     I was fully aware that I was grinning from ear to ear, I was fully aware that Karma was too, and honestly, it made me so much happier knowing we were both enjoying this.

     "I love you Karma."

     "Love you too Nagisa."

My writing skills are still trash, but I'm noticing improvement with every chapter, I think that part of why my writing goes by so fast is that it seems longer when I write it out because it takes longer to write than it does to read.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531 23 18
This was requested to me by MikaelcarloTia check them out.
2.5K 131 29
Love will get you killed.
27.2K 733 200
I dedicated the book to this three way ship because I find it oddly adorable. Will be mostly fluff but will also have some angst and possibly smut. E...
6.8K 596 12
it will contain one , two or three shots stories..... Basically on shivika .... Enjoy ...