All The Right Places

Por chelitabiees

Lisa, Blackpink's royal maknae has a huge crush on Bangtan's golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook. Lisa has been secr... Más

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
EPILOGUE

FORTY-SEVEN

2.2K 84 10
Por chelitabiees

The girls are inside their van and are on their way to their hotel. Lisa's parents flew earlier and are already waiting for them there. The Pinks, after hearing the news, waited for Bangtan to atleast call them, but they didn't. And although Lisa was almost on her knees, begging her unnies to let her use her phone to call Jungkook, they did not let her.

Lisa wanted to hear the full version of the recording, because unfortunately, the media did not release it.

The only thing they knew is that Yeri threatened Jungkook and that's it. The reason behind the threat was not even revealed.

Yeri's fans are begging and trending hashtags on twitter about releasing the full recording, because they wouldn't believe it if they won't hear it for themselves. But just a few hours after the news stirred, Yeri released a statement saying that all the allegations were true. She even posted an apology letter in all of her accounts and because of thet Red Velvet's career is at risk.

Chaeyoung messaged Seulgi, and instead of being sad about the news, they were simply thankful that their maknae learned a lesson and they are just hoping that Yeri will change for the better.

Jungkook, and the rest of Bangtan, stayed quiet. The only person who spoke on their behalf is their CEO, Bang PD. As per their CEO, it was Jungkook's decision not to release the full version of the audio recording. It was enough for him to let the trusted media staff to hear it. Yeri's image is bad enough and he knows that it will be so much worse if they'll release the whole version, so he decided to just keep it within them.

After hearing the news, the girls were all arguing whether to just lower their pride and talk to the boys or they wait until they communicate first. Obviously, they chose the former option. So now, it's only the four of them, walking their way to their shared room.

Lisa's manager, a.k.a Yeri's spy, was removed from YG enterntainment and Manager Jung was assigned back to her. But the girls don't know the real reason why all of a sudden, Lisa's manager was changed again. They were only told that Lisa's stupid manager could not continue his service because his Mother got sick and there is no one who could take care of her.

YG decided to not tell the girls the truth it first because he knows that the Pinks are going on a trip with Lisa's family and he does not want to ruin the mood and make the girls feel scared and distracted during their vacation. He is planning to settle everything when they come back.

"Girls, how was your trip?" The four of them are in the hotel's restaurant, having dinner with Lisa's mom. And for some reason, Bambam is spending time with Lisa's Dad, drinking in the hotel's bar. Kunpimook just appeared out of nowhere and snatched Lisa's dad away. Lisa did not even have the slightest idea that her best friend would come, but she was not surprised at all, Bambam always gate crashes in every family getaway that the Manobans have, but I mean, Bambam is part of their family already.

"It was so tiring and draining, Mom." Lisa said, and the other members agreed.

"I have been avoiding this topic ever since the news came out, but I think now is the perfect time to talk about it, right?" Of course, they couldn't hide anything from Lisa's mom. Mrs. Manoban has always been hands on in monitoring Blackpink's endevaours. What's the use of her fan account, right?

"I did not question why suddenly the boys backed out and why I haven't heard from them. But I just want you to know that I think you just need to talk to each other. I don't even know what really happened, but all I want to say is that, THEY ARE HERE!" Lisa's mom stood up and the lights went dark. The girls did not even notice that everyone in the restaurant left and the only people left are Lisa's parents, Bambam, the four of them and of course, the 7 guys standing on the stage that was meant for the band who plays music in the restaurant.

The lights dimmed and only the girls, as well as the 7 young gentleman were enveloped with the light.

"Okay, first of all. We are sorry for the misunderstanding." It was Namjoon who spoke, using his sparkly blue microphone.

"It was all my fault, as what they have been telling me. But I swear, I only gave out the suggestion and all of them agreed, so I still don't understand why they are blaming me. I think that is the price of being handsome, right? They could not find any flaw, so they created one." Jin added. His statement made the Pinks laugh.

"We are sorry that it took us so long to compose ourselves and explain everything. We just wanted for everything to be settled before we talk to you." Suga said, his eyes fixed at the woman he misses the most. For the past two weeks, he almost wanted to just throw his phone and live like a rock.

"Now that Yeri has been exposed and we are sure that there is nothing that she could do to hurt our maknae for liking your maknae, I think it is just right for us to be back to normal and spend our free times together." Hobi said smiling, waving his hand and jumping up and down, as if expressing his happiness.

"We miss you so much. Our dorm has been so quiet and it is starting to get messy again." Tae said, wanting to just run and give each Blackpink member a hug.

"We wished time went by faster so that we could finally talk to you. We were planning to talk to you girls right after the news was released, but we thought that it would be more special if we surprise you this way." Jimin explained, holding his gold microphone with trembling hands. He sure is nervous. He hasn't spoke to Chaeyoung for the past two weeks and he does not know what will be the come out of this. He just wishes for everything to be back to normal.

"From the bottom of our hearts, we are so sorry for hurting you. Even if we wanted to tell you everything at that time, we couldn't because we wanted to protect the four of you. We knew that the moment you'd know about Yeri, you'll do everything to help us and we just don't want any of you to get involved, especially you, doll." Jungkook said, staring straight at Lisa, who is so close to tearing up.

"We knew that we started on the wrong foot since from the beginning. With all the allegations of us sabotaging your company, us doubting you and you doubting us. There were lots of misunderstandings, but we now come clean. Our company has nothing to do with any of the cases that were thrown at our company. Everything was just Yeri's plan. That was why there was no news that came out from it, because it was just not true. Both YG and BigHit have been talking and fixing everything." Namjoon explained.

"Yeri's parents are influential and they hold large shares from big companies, that was why it was so easy for them to manipulate everyone saying that BigHit is the reason why YG's artists are being exposed. Unfortunately, Yeri was determined to destroy any connection that Lisa and Jungkook have. Ever since five years ago, she did not stop to lurk around Lisa and Jungkook." Suga added that earned a gasp from the Pinks. Yeri is so spoiled, that her parents  just agrees to everything she wants."

Imagine being so obsessed with a guy that you caused chaos between the leading entertainment companies.

"We do not know the full details, but both are companies are planning to file a case regarding the issue. Especially that they were able to hire Lisa's manager, the one after Manager Jung." Jin said. The Pinks turned at each other, finally connecting the pieces.

"Oh my god! She's just crazy!" Jennie commented. "We have been very suspicious with him ever since the start. He just never leaves Lisa's side." Jennie added, wondering how Yeri planned everything.

"The girl can be hired as a leader of the syndicate." Jisoo jokingly said.

"So, we did what we think was right and exposed Yeri. We were thinking of so many ways to stop her, but I think exposing her was the best option." Namjoon injected.

"See, I am that brilliant. But still, they are blaming me. Like, how could they!" Jin protested that earned a handful of laugh from everyone.

"You just made me so proud, Jinnie." Jisoo said and everyone in the room shouted, teasing the two visuals.

"Would you mind crediting me as well? Because honestly speaking, everything happened because of me!" Bambam commented. So without any warning, all 11 of them came running towards Bambam and did a group hug, hugging the most effective cupid ever.

"I missed you so much, doll." Lisa and Jungkook are by the seashore, sitting and witnessing the beautiful sunset.

They thought that the they are each others' sunset. The moment they set and disappear in each other's life, darkness envelopes them. But even if there are dark times, they still find each other again. The sun rises, and so will they.

"I am sorry for letting you doubt yourself, and my love for you, Lisa." Jungkook said, facing the precious sun in his life. The one who brings him happines and hope.

"I promise to make up for everything. All of us had to undergo through so much because of me." Jungkook realized how everything was because of him. He kept blaming himself. If only he solved the issue five years ago and refused to be a coward, it wouldn't lead to this.

"Kook, it's not your fault. Yeri chose to do the things she did and you have no control over it." Lisa is trying her best to comfort the love of her life. She felt guilty that she thought of doubting Jungkook, when in fact, the guy is just so pure.

"Well, you might have a fault. And you know what is that?" Lisa playfully said. Jungkook raised his eyebrows, indicating that he has no idea what his doll is talking about.

"Well, Mr. Jeon, the only fault you have is that you are so handsome and perfect to resist. That was why Yeri was so obsessed with you." Lisa jokingkly said while stroking Jungkook's hair. The latter's head is resting on Lisa's lap.

"Oh, so you are to be blamed as well." Jungkook said, and abruptly stood up. He extended his hand, offering it to Lisa.

"You are to blame because you made me fall in love with you that Yeri had to go crazy just to stop me." Lisa accepted Jungkook's hand and the both of them turned to face the darkness in each others arms.

The sun has set, but even if everything is dark, as long as the both of them are together, anywhere is bright.

***************************

Hi guys, we are down to 3 more chapters.

Thank you so much for still reading!!

Stay tuned to more BTSxBLACKPINK storieeees.

-love

c

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

41.9K 1.7K 71
Taennie (Instagram chat story) (Completed) What is a crush? Crush is having feelings for someone, which aren't that serious But what happens when th...
5.7K 365 16
Rosé a normal highschool student falls in love with two persons at the same time and those two were best friends...she was in relationship with Jk bu...
125K 6K 59
Lisa and Joohyun had been best of friends since they were grade schoolers. Lisa likes Joohyun secretly even she's fat but Joohyun never believe tha...
76.8K 2.2K 35
Lalisa Manoban, the royal maknae of the girl group, Blackpink. And Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the boy group, BTS. Lisa's dream was far from...