CALEIGH | Evansson¹

By nataliaxsteve

❝You're not my mom. You didn't raise me at all.❞ ❝Well, I may not be the one who took care of you and you ma... More

CALEIGH
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 11

2.2K 73 19
By nataliaxsteve

Hello, here's chapter 11.

]|I{•------» CHAPTER ELEVEN «------•}I|[

07/13/06

At the house of the Johansson residence was where they live. Peaceful and beautiful and a really nice place for a 1 year old baby who is starting to walk on her own. She knows how to take a step now, actually but Chris as an overprotective father doesn't like the thought of his baby getting scratches on her knees.

"Hey, ma! I'm home." He said so gently and sincere.

He loves the mother of his baby's mama as much as he loves the mother of his little girl.

Melanie smiled and welcomed him in a tight hug as his eyes searched for a small footsteps from a cute little baby coming to him. But, it wasn't from a child. It was from a woman, a really beautiful woman whom he fell in love with.

The woman smiled and reached for him. He then wrapped his arms around her, securing her from everything. He also planted a kiss on her forehead and a kiss on both her cheeks.

Scarlett giggled and straddled Chris, with her face against his chest. "How was your day, Dada?"

He smiled, "not really exhausting. You know I'll do everything for you and bub."

She inhaled his intoxicating scent before giving him a peck on the lips. "You look so hot today, huh?"

Chris giggled, "only to you." He then smirked which earned a disapproving look from Scarlett's mom that was going into one of the rooms. And they both laughed at it.

When Melanie went downstairs, she was already holding a baby in her hands. And when the baby saw her Dada, she then wiggled from her grandma's grasps to reach for her father.

"D-da Da." Rhislett giggled.

"Hey, my little bub. You missed Dada, yeah?" Chris sweetly said as he took hold of his baby that really copied his genes.

Rhislett smiled, showing her small 8-teeth, four up and four down. There's just something in her smile that made her parents fall in love for her over and over again.

He peppered her with unending kisses and when she whined, that's when he stopped.

Scarlett laughed, "she doesn't like it, Christopher."

He rolled his eyes, "say Dada, baby. Da-Da."

"Da da."

Chris pouted his lips and took that moment to sway his baby up in the air. Scarlett, of course was scared she might fall, but when she heard the giggles and laughs of her baby girl, she just smiled and appreciate that moment for it didn't last the way they expected it.

Chris laughed too and then he stopped what he was doing and put his baby down. "No, she'll gonna cry and will be very fussy, Christopher. Pick her up or else--"

It was dissolved to giggles from Scarlett too. Chris can't get enough of her because he still got her in his arms and nuzzled her nape. "I missed you." He kissed her hair, "you're so beautiful." Next was her left cheek, "extremely indescribable." He turned her around and captured her lips with his.

He kissed her deeply, not minding if someone's gonna catch them up, but someone did actually. Because when Scarlett looked down, she saw the confusion and... jealousy? in her daughter's face and laughed it out.

"Baby, why are you looking at mama like that?"

It was one of the days when everyone was still happy and good. The days when they've created memories that they'll forever treasure. And the days when everything seemed fine.

♡ 

The pain became even more inevitable after that night. Scarlett had witnessed how peaceful and adorable her best friend sleeps. With these cute-funny faces of his was just enough to make her laugh and love Chris even more. 

She had caused him so much pain and his state was making it hard to sleep. She obviously can't sleep. 

But, in the middle of the night she had decided to maybe snuggle a little more into him and that's when his hands found their way to catch her small frame. Chris had his other hand wrapped around Scarlett's body by pulling her closer to him. His hand around her waist and her nose smelling the intoxicating with a bit of alcohol scent of his body. She could actually see his tattoos for he didn't have any shirt on, but she liked it. She loved it. She missed it. 

And when Scarlett woke up, she couldn't help but stop the urge to kiss him. He's so beautifully and radiantly handsome in the morning. He's unreal and she can't believe they had made a beautiful girl who exactly looks like him.  

It felt like a dream, so slowly, quietly, she let go of him but before getting up she placed her soft lips on his forehead. 

It wouldn't actually change everything, right? 

She just missed it as much as he does. She knew it was wrong, but seeing that beautiful face created something in her that she really had to stop. 

And so she got up and headed to the kitchen to cook something. She had also prepared a medicine to relieve pain because she knew his head's gonna hurt when he wakes up. 

A few more minutes and heavy footsteps could be heard coming down from upstairs. As soon as Chris landed his eyes on the woman at the kitchen, he can't help the feeling in his heart. 

What the hell is she even doing here? She shouldn't have helped him at the bar. 

Scarlett turned her back, "hey, you're awake." She happily greeted, yet, again, she didn't expect to see the puzzlement and irritation in Chris' face. 

"You shouldn't have stayed with me last night. I can take care of myself without your help." He cold-heartedly retorted. 

She sure was hurt, but she let it pass because maybe it was just the timing that's making him grumpy. 

"You want some milk?" 

Chris voluntarily shook his head, "I can do it myself." 

The tension was growing and the only thing Scarlett can do is to nod and also make herself a coffee.  "I've cooked bacon." She started again, but only to receive nothing from this grumpy man. 

"You can go home now. I don't need you here and I didn't need your help at the bar." 

She rolled her eyes, "you wouldn't be here if not because of me, Chris. Your manager called-" 

"He called you to come and pick me up?" He shook his head in disbelief as he took a sip of the milk he made. "Even if he didn't call you, I'd still go home by myself. I ain't a child now, Scarlett. I'm a grown-up man with a daughter!" 

"Then why were you at that god forsaken place? You were drunk and so carefree even if there were people taking pictures of you? You know how much it can ruin-" 

He snorted, "ruin what? My career or yours?" 

Scarlett let out an exasperated sigh and shook her head in disbelief as she leaned against the wall in the kitchen. "Ours." 

She didn't expect his next reply would be like it. 

It was unexpected. 

Chris feigned an unamused chuckle, "the only thing you care about is your fvcking career! You're afraid of the world learning about Rhislett. That's why you've asked her to distance herself? Isn't it?" 

"I'm just doing it for us, Chris." It was her calm reply. 

"No, you're only doing it for your own good. You're stopping her from doing things she likes and it's so selfish of you!" He retorted which earned a disapproving look from Scarlett. 

Maybe she was just too blind to see it. 

She was drowned in things that could happen and she doesn't like it. 

"Why are you throwing everything at me? You're making me a bad person yet everything I've always wanted is to keep our daughter safe and sound!" Scarlett defended, feeling the urge of going away. 

"you're gonna forget her anyway. You're gonna do the same thing you did a few years back." It was as if a fact for him. But to her, it was the most disbelieving thing she's ever heard. 

She forced a smile, "maybe." She could now feel the tears dwelling in her eyes but she controlled it well. 

"You always reason that you're busy. You're doing something very important, but you can't do the simplest thing a mother should do? You can't make her trust you the way she did before?" The desperation in Chris' voice was clear and evident. 

"Of course a one year old would trust her mother." 

Chris scoffed, "and a fourteen year old can do that too." 

There was a few seconds of silence before Scarlett cut it off. 

"Well, then I'm gonna leave you right here. I'm so tired of people who only see the negative sides of what I do and not giving a single damn on the other." She stated in a matter-of-fact but it didn't pass through Chris. 

He let her go. He didn't stop her, 'cause what was even the point, right? 

♡ 

01/15/20 

Callie walked along the corridors of the school. She wanted to spend some time alone after everything that had happened. It was 2 in the afternoon and the students were having classes in their respective classrooms. 

As she was strolling, she didn't notice a piece of paper falling off on the ground. "Believe, this yours?" 

A voice rang in Callie's ears and hearing it, she immediately cursed herself. She sighed and turned back to face the 10th grader girl whose name was Stacy. "It must have fallen off. Can I have it now?" 

But the older girl only laughed in response as she read the paper with her own two eyes. "Oh, so you really are Evans?" 

Callie sighed, not in the mood to deal with the 10th grader bully. "Stacy, could you please give it to me now?" 

"Why? This is just your test result." 

"Exactly." 

Stacy smiled amused, "you got an A. That's nice." 

"Thanks," Callie replied, unconvinced of the remark of the girl standing a few feet from her. 

Stacy raised her other brow at Callie as she asked, "Is it true that you really are an Evans? That you're Chris Evans' long lost daughter? So Scarjo's your mom?" 

Callie rolled her eyes and stepped forward to grab the paper from the older girl. "It's not for you to talk about, Stacy Rodriguez." 

Something quite expected happened, as Callie was about to walk away, the 10th grader grabbed her hair and pulled it, causing Callie to harshly push the student. 

"Don't you dare do that again to me!" The fourteen-year-old shouted, glaring at Stacy with knitted eyebrows. 

"Did you just push me, you 9th grader?!" Stacy yelled back, enraged and in shock about the thing that happened. 

"I'm so done of your stupid questions, Stacy. I've done nothing to you! You keep feeding me with things that I don't even wanna hear and you're acting like you're the most superior girl in the school even if you're not!" 

Stacy glared at Callie, "you lil b*tch." She murmured and Callie's eyes widened when she saw a teacher walking towards them with a disappointed look. 

"What's happening here?" The teacher asked as she eyed both girls for an answer. 

"Miss Miller, Callie Evans pushed me!" Stacy immediately reported and Callie's mouth opened up a little to speak up but wasn't able to do it when the teacher instructed them to follow her into the Principal's Office. 

Callie glared at Stacy as they both sat across each other in the room. The Principal talked to them but the two kept blaming the other and it made Missus Garcia ask them for their parent's numbers. 

Callie's face fell off as she asked, "but, what if they're busy, ma'am Garcia?" 

"Where are your mom and dad, Callie?" 

The girl's mouth opened up a little, "they're not here, Ma'am. They're in other states working for their projects and they're both busy. I-uh, maybe I could just give you the number of Rietta, our helper. She's been with my mom ever since before and she's really honest." 

She couldn't believe the word mom came out of her mouth. But, she didn't expect the impact it brought to her. It somehow felt right. 

"Just please, don't call my parents. I don't want them to worry about me." Callie pleaded and Missus Garcia's eyes softened. 

"Okay, but your mom or your dad should be here so we could discuss about your performance." Callie sighed and thanked the Principal before looking back at Stacy and gave her a glare. 

She really is dead, isn't she. 

__________________
______________________________

-How was it?

Thank you for reading!!:))

See y'all in chapter 12!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.3K 66
"All I needed was you....but you left me" ~Alexis Chase Olsen "Giving you up was the hardest thing that I ever had to do but it wasn't my decision"...
135K 3K 21
𝔑𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔰𝔥𝔞 ℜ𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔣𝔣 𝔵 𝔇𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰 ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ Just one shots of you and the famous...
163K 3.3K 26
! please do not read this story. i wrote this when i was younger, tried to edit it but i give up. it's terrible written and there are so many plot ho...
123K 2.9K 34
a small girl , y/n (reader ) of 5 year old used to get abuse by her father . she didnt have a mother . her mother left her with the monster when she...