Consumed | ATEEZ Park Seonghw...

By ShayNoodle

๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ . Fem. mc โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ร—Park Seonghwa royal... More

Intro: Consumed
1:1- Confused
1:2- Dazed
1:3- Delight
1:4- Issues
1:5- Electricity & Thunder
2:6- Bubbles
2:7- Clemency
2:8- Eye to Eye
2:9- Strange
2:10- Out There
2:11- Remedy
2:12- No Rest For The Wicked
2:13- Nascent
2:14- I Like This
2:15- He Will
2:16- I Love You
2:17- So Much More
2:18- Goodbye
2:19- Possibilities
2:20- Be Happy
2:21- Prescient
3:22- Hibernation
3:23- Pumpkin Spice ๐ŸŒ“
3:24- Bond ๐ŸŒ‘
3:25- I Woke Up
1267 8: Truly Desire?

ideas (my notes basically)

19 1 0
By ShayNoodle

These are just ideas, and my plans that I wrote for each chapter. Some of these things never happened, and the dates are kinda wonky but I'm over it. You can read this if you want to refresh your memory, or if you want to see me be a dumbass.

Details: When Hongjoong was sleeping with Y/n as a baby, and witnessed the attempted murder, Alyss forced him to not tell anyone. She told him that if he told anyone, she would kill him. He, of course, told Y/n when she was older. But Y/n didn't know that Alyss threatened him.

Y/n should ask why Hongjoong is so touchy at some point, and he'd respond with "I'm not affectionate with anyone but you. I don't usually like touching, so everyone else can back the fuck off."(If they're in public) His eyes would widen and he'd apologize, "excuse my foul language."

Meetings with elders are sometimes for very important announcements, but usually for feuds against royals. The meeting's purpose is to restore balance and unity in the bond between the royals, for the sake of the kingdom.

This conversation would be nice; "I've rarely felt awkward when touching you, it's so natural to me. Has it been the same for you?" Y/n would ask. He'd reply, "when I first met you I felt a tad awkward, but by the time we were touching, I felt comfortable. Almost too comfortable, it's weird."

The letter should say:

"My dearest Y/n L/n,

You're our miracle. I needed you to know that. If you can't finish this, then that's fine, as long as you understand that. Me and your mother tried to have a child for a long while, so when we found out, you became the center of our lives. Our precious miracle. So you must know how much we love you, wether we see your face again or not. Both me and your mother will love you until the day we die and then on, please keep this in mind. I don't want to be mad about them taking you away, but I still feel so empty. I miss you so much it hurts.

Your mother is healing right now, she's next to me sleeping. The stress of you being taken away has definitely taken a toll on her recovery, since she had a C-section. I'm writing this for both of us. I have so much to say, yet nothing at all. I don't want to make you feel worried or guilty, yet everything that comes to mind would do exactly that. I have to finish quickly, your caretaker Hongjoong agreed to saving this for you. He's such a small and young boy, yet he's so smart. I hope you receive this letter. Lastly, I'd like to let you know that we're moving to Korea. We'll become more fluent in the language later, as long as you have a better chance at seeing us again. We have already found the perfect place, we will wait for you. Also, as to not surprise you, we've considered adoption even before you were born. If we feel up to it, we might just do so. If it's a girl, then Mi-sun, a boy then Wooyoung. Anyways, the address is.."

When they get home, y/n should say, "I never acknowledged the large brick wall that surrounded my home, until now that I've truly seen the outside"

She shaved cuz stage 3 y/n is wild. When she snaps out of it, she'll be really surprised.

Chapter 6: She goes into her 2nd stage

Chapter 7: they meet her heirs. (Time skip) Seonghwa stays the night in her room. (Ends at 10 pm)

Chapter 8: ( starts at 6 am) She has a bad dream, and Seonghwa comforts her. They wake up together and eat and whatever. Then they go out for a walk together. Jongho catches them sneaking out into the garden and goes with them. In the garden, Yeosang comes over to tell them that Alyss wants to meet for dinner. (Ends at 11 am) (April 20)

Chapter 9: (starts at 7 pm) They have dinner together, and it's awkward. After a little while, they leave cuz Alyss says smth dumb. They walk back to her room and they kiss sbsbdnd. (Ends at 7 pm)

Chapter 10: A week passes and Seonghwa stayed over at her room a lot. He also calls her his serenity. (12 pm)Hongjoong comes by and tells her that she needs to talk to Seonghwa about the attachment ceremony, and that the royals want to have lunch together. At lunch she wouldn't eat or let Seonghwa eat, but then Yunho accidentally spilled water on her, and it splattered on her lip a bit. As she wiped her lips, she could tell something was off. Then she passed out, cuz even the napkin was poisoned. ( Ends at 12 pm) (may 1)

Chapter 11: Mingi takes care of our girl 😫👌

Chapter 12: Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Jongho, and Yeosang stay with her, and three days pass until she feels better. As soon as she's able to go out, she confronts Alyss. Her attempts to get something out of her fail. She calls Alyss out on her soulmate, since her soulmate left her once her stages were over. San tells her that he hopes she feels better, but in a perverted way. Seonghwa starts getting affectionate, and tells her he wants to do the attachment ceremony. (May 4)

Chapter 13: ( starts at 10 am) Yunho knocks on the door. He tells her that he feels guilty because he was always a bystander. He told her that he knew about what Alyss did to her, and told her congratulations on her partner. She was skeptical but accepting. She gets ready for the attachment ceremony. (May 5)

Chapter 14: (Starts at 6 pm) Seonghwa and her walk out on the stage and dance, for everyone of all races and areas that came to see. There's a big festival that celebrates hope sunshine, it's called felicity festival. It happens on the afternoon of the attachment ceremony, which takes place maybe once every 100 years. Seonghwa and her drink and celebrate. Hongjoong escorts them to their rooms. (12 pm) But Seonghwa comes back later. Seonghwa and her start kissing a bunch and what not, but once it gets too intense she stops him. She brushes it off, even though she seems a bit anxious, and they go to sleep. (may 15)

Chapter 15: (starts 10 am) Seonghwa's in the shower, she can hear the water turn off. Then there's a knock on the door, it's Alyss. She tells Y/n that she's starting to get impatient, and that she'd planned on killing her by then. Y/n gets really mad and yells at Alyss, asking her why she wants to kill her. Alyss says she wants the throne, and since there's no heirs younger than her Alyss would receive the throne. Alyss then says that she doesn't have to die, and then proceeds to blackmail her. Alyss said that she'll tell the elders that she lost her purity, and that San agreed to tell them about how he took it. Y/n punches her, then they get in a crazy fight. Y/n gets a cut on her eyebrow, then kicks Alyss off. While Alyss is on the ground, she desperately stabs her thigh, pulling down as hard as she can. Seonghwa walks out into the hallway. Hongjoong knocks on the door and guards come in and split them up. (May 16)

Chapter 16: Y/n gets her cut treated by Mingi, and Hongjoong tells her the truth. Hongjoong tells her about Alyss's threat. She gets really mad and tells Hongjoong she wants a meeting with the elders. Seonghwa was sitting down the whole time, he looked oddly serious. Hongjoong leaves and then Seonghwa takes a seat on her bed. "This is oddly familiar, it's kind of sad how often I've been bed ridden this past month." She tried to lighten the mood. Seonghwa told her that he over heard her fight with Alyss, and asked her about her purity. She starts freaking out and she tells him the truth. He hugs her and comforts her, and tells her she should've told him, and that he wouldn't have been so touchy I he knew about her trauma. She says sorry and they have a moment.

Chapter 17: (starts 6 am) They arrive at the court room, and the elders are lined up at the front. There are two, they're both old. The feud is between Alyss and Y/n, and the consequence is the throne. Y/n tells everyone about how Alyss threatened her and Hongjoong multiple times. They ask Hongjoong if it's true and he says yes. Alyss then tells everyone about how Y/n lost her purity to San, and he backs her up. Every one is super pissed at Y/n and she starts feeling emotional. Yunho then interrupts and tells the elders that it was forced, and Y/n didn't choose to loose her purity. He then tells them to check, so they do. They bring her up and do a ritual on her, they say she's pure and Alyss gets nervous. After the elders pray some more, they come to the conclusion that Y/n will remain queen and Alyss is banned from tribe 1. (May 21)

Chapter 18: (starts 7 pm) It's been about a month, and Seonghwa's family visited and it starts off after they leave. They talk about stuff for a while, then go home. (April 25)

Chapter 19: Seonghwa brings up his idea, and asks her about her parents. They talk about their parents, then y/n asks him about his biological parents. He says "it's a long story" then they immediately start packing. (4:30 am) they sneak around the back, around the deck. They see Yeosang, and Yeosang takes them to a parking lot. Yeosang tells them to be back in two days and that he'll explain everything to Hongjoong. Y/n thanks Yeosang, and Seonghwa does too. They leave, and Seonghwa starts driving. Y/n asks how far away they live, and talk about that. Every hour or so if check in and write about it, they drive from Seoul to Busan. (April 25)

Chapter 20: (April 25)(10:31 am) They finally pull up to the house, she reaches back into the car and grabs her backpack, taking out an envelope. She finally reads her letter from her family, she feels like she should do it before she goes in. She hands the letter to Seonghwa, telling him he could read it. She anxiously waits and looks around as he reads. She starts overthinking, but then she spots a half black half blond headed boy (the bottom black and the top blonde of course). She abruptly got out of the car, her hair was swooped up in a hoodie. The boy stared at her, he was wearing sweatpants and a big loose shirt (like pajamas). She slipped off the beanie, her red locks fells to her shoulders. She said, "Wooyoung?" His reaction was immediate, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped. He dropped the trash bag and ran inside. Her eyes teared up and she walked up to the porch. Suddenly a hand came to her shoulder, Seonghwa asked if he should wait in the car or come. But then her mom came out and hugged her, screaming and crying. The dad waited by the door in shock. They all had a cute moment, then she went to Wooyoung, "so your my little brother? About time I have someone younger than me." She mumbled and Seonghwa giggled in response. Wooyoung looks astonished, but y/n keeps talking, "you look different than I thought when I thought about you. You're  very cute, you'll love me within these next few days, I'll make sure of that." Then y/n comes back and introduces Seonghwa to them and tells them she's in her second stage. Seonghwa takes their stuff inside and whatever, they talk.

Chapter 21: (April 26) (9 am) They wake up to a knock in the door, they say breakfast is ready. They made English muffins with spicy sausage, eggs, and cheese. And a side of chorizo. Y/n starts going crazy over the food, and tells her mom about her obsession with chorizo. They talk about how her parents moved to Korea so that they could be closer to her. She's really happy about it, them they talk to Seonghwa. She reminisces about how she's heard all about him before, and she felt glad she had at least a little knowledge about him. After that, Wooyoung shows her his gaming console, and she gets hooked. He said that it's brand new, and that it's the first of it's kind. The only videogames before were handheld ones.

Chapter 22: ( April 28) (6 pm) starts with Hongjoong scolding them. They laugh about it when they walk back. "He's so cute, like a little Chihuahua." Seonghwas just a tad jealous, "more like annoying." (Time skip) They exchange rings 👀? She stares at him for a while wondering about how he feels about her, hoping he wants to be hers just as badly as she wants to be his. She felt a bead of sweat drip down her face, she then realized how hot she was getting. She goes into her 3rd stage. (3rd person) (April 29) She wakes up in her room, Seonghwa looks VERY nervous. He hugs her and tells her that he didn't get Hongjoong or any doctors. He then tells her that he didn't want her to be taken away, since Hongjoong warned him about the 3rd stage. She doesn't talk for a second but she looks at him with lust filled eyes. Dead serious, she crawls over to him and begs him to take her purity. She tells him she needs it, and she looks like she's in pain. He's surprised, and he's sad. She's not the same, she's not herself at all. He tells her the truth, and tells her that he doesn't want to do it. She's not herself and he doesn't want their first time to be like that. Her muscles started to ache, she screamed in pain. He asked her if she's okay, he shakes and quivers and looks like he's about to cry. She tells him she needs him to touch her. She points to her coochie and says "here please" :>>

Chapter 23: (Seonghwa's pov) (may 5) He hasn't seen her in a week, then finally, he's allowed to see her again. Hongjoong warns him before he goes and and tells him that after this, he can't see her again until the third stage is over. Because everytime she sees him she's in pain, Hongjoong tells him that he should take her purity, that would help her the fastest. When he goes into her room, then goes I to her bedroom, he asks the guards to leave, and that they can wait out in the hallway. Y/n's happy at first, she tells him to sit and he's confused. She says "I've been waiting for you, you have no idea how hard it's been." She starts to sit in his lap, and he gets really nervous. She messes with his belt buckle and tells him "please, you know I need you." Finally he caves in, and they do the dirty with his hands :|

Chapter 24: (may 6) Seonghwa goes out and looks for Hongjoong, he ends up finding him in Yeosang's office. Seonghwa asks him if Y/n moved on from her stage. Hongjoong says no and Seonghwa is sad ofc. (Two months later) (July 8) "it's weird talking about this" Seonghwa says to Jongho, whom he found to ask for advice. Emphasis on the awkwardness. "I know, but it's been too long, why don't you just take her purity?" Seonghwa replies with, "I would, but she made me promise not to." They talk about it a bit more, then Seonghwa decides to do it. He goes to her straight away and then they boogie. Btw she says "it's about time" and she prepared condoms 😭✋

Chapter 25: (y/n's pov) (July 9) she wakes up, heart immediately sinking when she felt her bare skin against the sheets cuz she's naked. The pain between her legs only confirms her worries. She looks at Seonghwa, mad she's about to wake him up. But he snores a little, and she stops. She stares at him ofc. She sorts through her feelings and takes a deep breath. She needs to think about him, and how he feels, if he resorted to taking her purity he must have been desperate. She cupped his face, he woke up. He looked groggy at first, but quickly woke up. He hugged her and started crying, their bare chests together. She was embarrassed but didn't want to ruin the moment. After a while she asks for a shirt, he gives her his shirt and gets her underwear. He apologizes for not cleaning her up, she fell asleep right after and he didn't want to wake her. She said it was okay. They talk about what happened while she was out, since she couldn't remember anything. Then she asks if he was okay, he said yeah why. She said I'm sorry I made you do that, and he refuses to hear it. "I love you so much, even without a curse. Now that it's all over, we can make it up to each other. Don't feel guilty, I wouldn't change anything."

Chapter 26 (bonus thing): (story telling) they go through the origins of the curse. Hae, a leader, left her people in search of a nymph. Not for her power, but her kindness. She lived in a tree, she would only show herself to genuine souls that held a pure desire. "What is your desire, Hae?"

"I humbly ask for wisdom, famine torments my people, I need to become better for their sake."

The nymph laughed, her soft giggles merely an echo. "You are a lively spirit, very ambitious. That is not your only wish. Tell me, what do you really want?"

"I crave nothing more than personal growth, I am sorry, I do not understand."

"It's deep inside you, the root of all passion. You long for companionship, no?"

She was taken aback, but she remained stoic, "Doesn't everyone? I didn't come here for myself, I'd much rather benefit my people."

"You're very true, I agree. So I shall grant you both. Wisdom, and a chance, if you or the heirs of your curse make all the right choices, it might just become a blessing." She smiled. "You're smart now, yes, but I'll test your emotional strength." Then the nymph raised her hand, index finger meeting Hae's forehead. That was the birth of the curse, the start of a worldwide empire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.8K 62
"I don't do relationships. That would be boring." โš ๏ธ Warning โš ๏ธ Sexual scenes Abuse Swearing Violent scenes Self harm Started: 2nd March 2021 Comp...
215K 10.8K 42
โAnd I can see the sirens on his eyes, the poison on his lips, the burns of his touches, and yet I embraced him like a saint, ignoring how his fire i...
83.2K 5.6K 51
{n.jm + m.le} | Soulmate AU | - a world in which you can feel the physical pain of your soulmate and Jaemin is increasingly frustrated by the fact he...
9.5K 476 27
Hey, Army's this is BangtaniesLove7 this is my first ff so please shower it with love๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ