Always. ~ P.Parker

By xxitssteverogersxx

"Two bro's, chillin' a hot tub, five feet apart 'cause they're not gay." "Phoenix, not the time." "Sorry." C... More

• one •
• two •
• three •
• four •
• five •
• six •
• seven •
• eight •
• nine •
• ten •
• eleven •
• twelve •
• thirteen •
• fourteen •
• fifteen •
• sixteen •
• seventeen •
• eighteen •
• nineteen •
• twenty •
• twenty one •
• twenty two •
• twenty three •
• twenty four •
• twenty five •
• twenty six •
• twenty seven •
• twenty eight •
• twenty nine •
• thirty •
• thirty one •
• thirty two •
• thirty four •
• thirty five •

• thirty three •

700 22 3
By xxitssteverogersxx

Phoenix Haynes

I woke up, and the first thing I felt was an immense pain in my stomach, as well as an intense dread, thinking about Peter.

"Take it easy." I heard a voice behind me, and I turned around to see Happy.

"Thank God." I mumbled, pulling him in for a loose hug.

"How did you find me?" I asked, and Happy pat my back softly.

I took a seat, and he moved to sit across from my, gesturing to me.

"Distress signal in your suit."

"Amazing." I breathed it, relaxing for a moment and realising I was on a plane.

Why am I on a plane?

I jumped up, ignoring the pain in my stomach, and looked at Happy.

"Peter! Where's Peter?!"

"Hey, relax." Happy tried to reassure me, and I put my head in my hands.

"He called me, we're on our way to him now."

"Thank fuck." I breathed out, sitting back down and trying to catch my breath.

I hope he's okay.

•••

We landed in a tulip field, and I rushed out of the place, Happy following me down.

I saw Peter walking between rows of tulips, staggering towards us in a rush.

"Peter, I thought you were dead!" I exclaimed, and Happy stood next to me.

"Peter? Are you okay?"

"Baby, is that you?" Peter asked, and I nodded, wiping the tears off my cheeks.

"It's me, I promise it's me."

"Happy?" Peter asked, hesitating before stopping in his tracks.

"Yeah, of course it's me!"

"Stop! Tell me something only you would know!" Peter exclaimed, and I felt the tears steam down my face while I quickly thought about what I could tell him.

"Do you remember when we were on the rooftop of the museum and you were talking about how fascinating constellations are?" I asked, and he nodded.

"And I told you it was dumb?" I pushed, making Peter nod, gesturing for me to continue.

"I heard you tell me you loved me that night, but when I asked you what you said, you pretended you didn't say anything." I said, smiling softly at him.

"But I heard you, I did."

Peter didn't respond, just walked over to me and hugged me tightly, both of us feeling relieved that the other was okay.

"I love you." He whispered, and I smiled into his shoulder, holding him even tighter.

"I love you too."

"Okay, something only I would know." Happy said, and Peter looked at him expectantly.

"Remember when we went to Germany? You payperviewed a video in your room?" Happy asked, and Peter nodded.

"They didn't list the titles, but I could tell by the price it was an adult film at the front desk, and you didn't know how I knew-"

"Okay fine it's you, stop." Peter said, letting go and pulling Happy in for a hug.

"It's so good to see you."

"You guys are going to have to tell me what the hell is going on here." Happy said, and we got on the plane, letting Happy stitch up Peter's back.

He was clearly in pain, and I took his hand in mine, letting him squeeze it when he needed to.

"Okay hold still, there we go." Happy said, and Peter visibly flinched.

"Ouch!"

"I thought you had super strength." Happy said, and Peter grit his teeth.

"It still hurts." He said, obviously annoyed as he flinched again squeezing my hand tightly.

"Happy, come on."

"Alright relax, just a few more." Happy encouraged him, going in for another stitch.

"There we go."

"Oh my God, Happy!" Peter yelled, slamming his other hand on the table, and I jumped in surprise.

"Baby-"

"Relax!" Happy exclaimed, and Peter got up from his chair, letting go of my hand and pacing around the plane.

"Don't tell me to relax, Happy!" Peter raised his voice, and I could see the tears forming under his eyes.

"How can I relax when I've messed up so bad?" He asked, looking at Happy, and I wiped a tear off my cheek.

"I trusted Beck, right? I thought he was my friend so I gave him the only thing that Mr Stark left for me and now he's going to kill my friends and half of Europe, so please do not tell me to relax." Peter said, sitting down, looking at me.

"Phoenix told me not to but I didn't listen to her, this is all my fault."

"Peter, it's going to be okay." I whispered, crouching down in front of him, and he sighed, taking my hand in his again.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I shouldn't shout." He sighed, looking at me before locking eyes with Happy.

"I'm just really worried about him."

"Yeah I'm worked about him too, but he's gonna be fine, alright?" Happy asked, and Peter looked broken.

"Everywhere I go I see his face, and the whole world is asking who is going to be the next Iron Man and I don't know if that's me, Happy." Peter cried, gesturing to himself with his free hand.

"I'm not Iron Man."

"You're not Iron Man, you're never going to be Iron Man." Happy smiled softly, and I gave him an annoyed look, but he shrugged.

"Nobody can live up to Tony, not even Tony." He said, leaning forward in his chair.

"Tony is my best friend, and he's a mess. He second guesses everything he does, and he's all over the place." Happy said, making me smile at the thought of Tony.

"The one thing he's done that he didn't second guess was picking you, picking both of you."

I looked up at Peter, and we smiled at eachother, knowing Happy was telling the truth.

"Your friends are in trouble and the tech is missing. What are you gonna do about it?" Happy asked, and Peter stood up, looking determined.

"I'm gonna kick his ass."

"No I mean right now, specifically, what are we gonna do?" Happy asked while I stood up, leaning against the chair.

"Because we've been hovering over a tulip field for the last fifteen minutes."

"Right, I can't call my friends because he's tracking their phones." Peter said, and I held my hand out.

"Happy, give me your phone?" I asked, and I walked over to him while Peter watched.

"My cell phone?"

"Yeah." I nodded, and he gave it to me without hesitation.

"Okay, here."

"What's your password?" I asked, and happy leaned back in his chair.

"Password."

"No, what is your password?" I pushed, and Happy locked eyes with me.

"Password, the word." He said, and I stared at him in surprise.

"Spell it out, password."

"You're the head of security and your password is 'password'?" Peter asked from behind me, making me laugh in astonishment.

"Yeah, I don't feel good about it either." Happy sighed, and I pulled up Instagram, knowing Flash would be livestreaming on it.

"Ello, governor! Cup of tea for you? Imma be in London soon."

"They're in London." I said, and Happy stood up.

"London? Okay."

He moved toward the front of the Quinjet, and I turned to look at Peter.

"Nice work, sunshine." He smiled, and I returned the look.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed, and Peter looked confused.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked, and I gestured to his clothing.

"I need a suit!" Peter realised, and Happy turned around, a bit of a grin on his face.

"You need a suit?"

I nodded, and Happy turned around again, walking over to a pad of buttons on the ceiling and pressing a few of them.

A compartment opened behind Peter, and we walked over to it, taking a look at it all.

"What is this?" I asked, Peter looked at it in awe.

Another small compartment opened and Peter stared at it, watching a small metal pad descend from a part of the ceiling.

Peter put his hand on it, and blue lights appeared, making us take a few steps back.

"Okay, bring up everything you have on Spiderman." Peter said to the contraption, and holograms began appearing.

I took the closest seat next to Peter to watch him, and he scrolled through them while Happy watched from a distance.

"Yeah, open that." Peter said, scrolling through some options, and I smiled at his intelligence.

"Okay, no, no, no-" He cut himself off, turning around to face me with a holographic web shooter over his arm.

"Hey babe, cool right?" He asked, and I nodded happily.

"Super cool."

Peter noticed Happy watching him, and smiled brightly.

"What is it?"

"Nothing." Happy said dismissively, looking at the hologram.

I knew what he was thinking, though.

He was a little Tony protegy.

"You take care of the suit, I'll take care of the music." Happy smiled, pressing a few more buttons on the ceiling.

The song 'Back in Black' by AC/DC came on, and I smiled, thinking of Tony.

Peter tossed a wrench in the air, catching it while he looked at Happy, seemingly enthusiastic.

"Oh, I love Led Zeppelin!"

The plane took off from the field of tulips, and Peter expanded a hologram of the Spiderman suit.

"Babe?" I asked, and Peter looked at me.

"What's up, baby?"

"It's AC/DC." I laughed, making him look at me in surprise.

"Are you sure?"

"One hundred percent." I smiled, and Peter laughed, leaning down to me, quickly kissing me on the lips before getting back to work.

"Okay, can you pull up my web-shooters?"

A hologram of the web-shooter appeared, and Peter pulled out a small part.

"Isolate the taser webs and reconfigure and boost the voltage to a factor of twenty five percent, and give me complete manual control over detonation."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 10K 28
After Aunt May finds out that he's Spiderman, Peter Parker has nowhere to go. Tony Stark takes him in and learns what it's like to take care of a kid...
127K 5.8K 48
Peter, his only friends are MJ and Ned. They are completely supportive of the fact he enjoys to dress up like a girl and act like an innocent child. ...
659K 23.6K 59
What was supposed to be a one-night-stand with Tony Stark turns into something more. Tony Stark x Female Reader
392 11 14
After the tragic loss of your mother you're forced to move in with your estranged father, Tony Stark, and things become almost normal; but circumstan...