A PERFECT STORM A LOVE STORY

By TMSaunders

I'm far from perfect and just cruise along, watching my friends get married and fall in love while I'm stuck... More

INTRODUCTION
FATE
POKER NIGHT
DINNER DATE
GAME NIGHT
GUILTY
THE MEDIA
APOLOGY
THE EX
A RING JEWELLERY BOX
OUT OF CONTROL
TEASING
MEETING THE TWIN
WEEKEND
QUESTIONS
PAMPER
FAMILY
STORM
RIGHT TIME
CHAOS
TALK
A STEP FORWARD
DECOY
MISHAPS
ROMANCE
NEW ASSISTANT
WEDDING PLANS
UNWANTED CALLS
STEVIE
FEAR
BITTER SWEET
WATCHING HER
QUALITY TIME
NEW YORK
RANSOM
SHAKEN
NORMALITY
TOGETHER
FEVER
DOUBT
PAID IN FULL
EMBARRASSMENT
JUST DO IT
KEEPING A SECRET
WHAT A SPITEFUL TRICK
THE WEDDING
NEW START
CLASS ACT
PERFECT DAY
LONG DAY
Epilogue

SURPRISES

893 56 5
By TMSaunders

S T E V I E  P O V

Well, what can I say about the meeting with my parents, apart from it? It didn't go well, and Dominic showed me love.

Gaze out the tinted window as we drive home with the convoy of cars following us. "Stevie, we are taking a little detour," Dominic informs as he glances deep into my eyes. "Is this the surprise?" I ask with excitement, "Yes, and I hope you will like it." He places his lips on mine, making me weak. 

A short while later, the car pulls onto a long drive, passing trees that are lining the road until it reached a grand opening. 

Scanning around at what I can only describe as a huge house that looks like a palace, "What do you think?" Dominic asks. 

Crease my brows as we climb out of the car to look around. "Dominic, it's huge," I said with a high pitch voice and surprised. 

He laughs, grabs my hand, pulling me towards the immense double doors. 

My god, it's beautiful tilting my head to glance up and notice three floors. All I'm imagining is how the fuck could you keep a huge place like this spotless? 

He pushes the heavy wooden double doors to open and fuck it's enormous. All I could do is stand there getting dizzy from turning to look up at the stained-glass windows in the lofty ceiling. 

Such elegance blows me away, and the size, "Stevie, this will be our home," Shoot him a look and I'm speechless. 

My mouth is slightly agape, and he's laughing at me pulling my hand as he shows me around, but I'm fucking speechless. 

Stop for a moment to take a breather and stare at Dominic, who is laughing, finding it amusing to observe the surprise on my face. 

I'm not laughing, I'm having a heart attack. Yep, that's how surprised I am. All my sanity completely left through the door as I walked in. 

I will apologise if my words make little sense, but yes, but WOW. How could he do it to me again when I'm sad, and he makes everything perfect? 

I'm not perfect, I'm far from perfect, and he knows that, so why the hell do I worry? 

Shake my head as we walk around looking in every room, and it's going to take most of the day with over a hundred plus rooms. That's not all bedrooms, but all the other rooms this house is offering. 

My god, it's like a maze of rooms, and I will end up getting lost somewhere in this enormous house. 

Stood staring at the grand stairs as Dominic stares into my eyes, "Stevie, do you like it?" He wraps his arms around me, lifting to spin me, and I giggle, "Wow," I said as he places my feet on the floor, and I turn on the spot, tilting my head. "Dominic, it's a beautiful house or is it a palace? It's just so huge," Slap my forehead, which makes him laugh. 

I'm gob-smacked, "I don't want to be nosey, but how much exactly did this cost you?" Look at him, waiting for an answer, "It cost us a few hundred million," He said like it's small change, "You what?" My words come out in a scream echoing through the entire empty hallways, "Dominic," I scream. 

He shrugs his shoulders like it's no big deal. 

Gulped thinking what I could say, "Why do you want something like this? I would be fine living in a two-bed house." He laughs as we move towards the back of the house, and wow. 

He places his hand in his inside pocket to take out a card, "Stevie, this is for you," Screwed up my face, not sure what he meant. "It's for an account where I will transfer you an allowance," He said, placing the card in my hand. "Dominic, I will get a job," "This is until you get a job," He cups my cheeks for a kiss, and we slide back into the car.

Looking back at the house as we drive away, he tilts my chin, "You do know you will have to meet with a team of interior designers," He has the pleasure in telling me. Shake my head still surprised, "The house needs to be redecorated," He adds as we both gaze back at the house. 

*********** 

Pacing the lounge of the penthouse with the ring box on the table, not losing my eye contact with it, as Dominic is on his phone. 

I'm even more confused than I was yesterday before meeting my parents. "Stevie, we have been invited out to dinner," Dominic tells me as he sits on the sofa. 

Shoot him a look with a screwed-up face. "My parents are in town, and they would like to meet you," My eyes open wide thinking about how my parents reacted.

Stopped to stare at the box, shaking my head and combing my fingers through my long hair. "Dinner tonight?" I asked not taking my eyes from the box. "Yes, at eight." Shoot him a look because it's seven-thirty. "Dominic," Rush to my room to have a shower.

Rushing to get ready, but nothing is going right, and I'm in a mess before we even get to the restaurant. 

Take a deep breath, hurry to do my hair, and put a skirt and blouse on, but I'm wearing flat shoes. I got this. 

Yeah, right, I never get a break, and I know sometime tonight, lady luck will come and bite me in the arse. 

I'm ready all by five to eight, and Dominic laughs as he shakes his head. "You didn't give me enough time," I said as we leave. "You look beautiful," He said as he kisses my neck, sending a warm quiver pulsating through my body.

**********

The car arrived at the restaurant where there are paparazzi waiting for us. "Dominic, will they ever stop?" "I'm afraid not," He replies staring at them, waiting for the story of the year.

The driver opens the door, and we hear the media shouting questions, "Eve, I love you, just remember that," Smiled as he steps out to pull me close to him. "Dominic, we all want to know when the wedding is?" One of them shouts. "Please give us our privacy, and I will inform you all in good time," He tells them. 

Bow my head as we enter the restaurant, and the hostess shows us to the table where his parents are sitting.

His parents seem so young compared to my parents who chose to have a baby later in life. "Dominic, we have missed you," His mother said and hugs him. His father hugs him too. "Mum, Dad, please meet Stevie," His mother pulls me tight for a hug, and so did his father. "I'm Grace, and it is a pleasure to finally meet you." His mother said.

His father steps back with a smile, "I'm Dominic, but they all call me Dom, to stop the confusion between the two of us," Smiled and we sit. 

His parents are most certainly different from the way my parents are, and they glance at each other with love. 

Dominic's parents are very talkative, "Have you set a date?" I gazed at Dominic, so he could explain to his parents what really is happening. "It's a little more complicated," Dominic said, and they nod. "Son, just let us know if you need our help," He smiled and so did I. 

Dominic was right about his parents being more understanding than mine. "Stevie, I'm truly sorry Mylean opened her mouth. She is such a bitch," His mother tells me. "She's jealous," I said, and they smile. "Yep, that girl will always be jealous, and she never knows what she wants," His father said. 

We sit to eat our meal, and they have champagne while I have a soft drink. "Mum, when we have set a date, could you help Stevie with arrangements?" "Dominic, I would love to. Stevie, we could have fun, and hire a team of wedding planners," She made me smile. "Thank you, Grace," "Please call me mum," Dominic smiles. 

We finish our meal and sit for a while talking about wedding ideas.

The meal went well until I stand to use the bathroom, and I stepped back into the server with dirty plates. 

How the hell could this happen to me in front of his parents? They must think I'm a total clown with what happened. 

Stood in the bathroom damping my face when I look in the mirror his mother stands there, "Stevie," She takes my hands, "You are a very beautiful woman. Just be yourself and don't worry what other people think. You, my girl, are a keeper and I like you," She pulls me into a hug. 

Dominic is lucky to have parents who understand him. "Grace," "What did I say about that?" We laughed and made our way back to the table where Dominic and his father are laughing. 

His mother makes a face at me, making me laugh. 

Glanced at Dominic and his parents and how they accepted me into their family with open arms, but I don't even know what Dominic and I are. 

The evening was pleasant, and we left heading to the penthouse after his mother insisted I go shopping with her. 

**********

I'm in the kitchen grabbing a coffee as Dominic pours a brandy, "Shopping with my mother tomorrow," He smiles as he talks. "Stevie, just have fun and buy whatever you want. The card I gave you is unlimited," Shoot him a look. "Dominic, I thought you said an allowance," He smirks, pulls me slowly into his arms. "An allowance of unlimited funds," His lips press against mine, heating up my entire body.

A pulsating takes over my entire body, and I'm melting into water from the steam between us. 

Take his hand to place on my tit, and he squeezes a moan escapes as his hand slides under my blouse. 

Take a deep breath as I stare into the unknown of his eyes, showing passion and want. The desire burning deep as our lips lock and his fingers tease my nipple. 

He steps back, taking a deep breath, "Stevie, I really want you, but not this way." He cups my cheeks. 

Our locked gaze is full of passion. "I respect you and I love you," We smile. "Dominic," I whimper with want still on a high of his fingers, teasing my nipple and wanting the pulsating to overpower me.

He leaves me on the verge of expectations, but he's a gentleman not pushing himself on to me and showing me love with respect.

We finish our drinks, and he retires to his room while I stand in the lounge staring at the box on the table. 

Smiled and retired to my room for a shower, and slide into bed thinking about how my life changed, but I'm afraid I will lose my entire identity.

**************************

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS

THANK YOU FOR READING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.3K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...
182K 6.5K 54
"So what's your name?" He asks Oh so now he wants to play the game of twenty questions. Interesting! "Do you think I should tell you?" I ask "Answer...
9.5M 308K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...