𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙪𝙮 |...

By peachyyytaetae

Your teacher was the most flirtatious guy ever. But you got matched with him on Tinder. ☀︎ ︎25/6/2020 book pu... More

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩
𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙨
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙧𝙩
𝙄𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙩.1
𝙄𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙩.2
𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚
𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙
𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙉𝙤
𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙃𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.1: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.2: 𝙎𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙈𝙚
𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚
𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙚
𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙃𝙞
𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙐𝙥
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙣𝙚
𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙩
𝘼 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥, 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩?
𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙮
𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙠
𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧
"𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙝."
𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙚𝙮𝙨
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙧...𝙃𝙞𝙨
𝘼 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙-𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧
𝙁𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪
𝘼 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚
𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙥𝙩. 1
𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙥𝙩.2
𝘼 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚
𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮
𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨
𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮
𝘼 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚
𝘽𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙚
𝙎𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙐𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥
𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩
𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙
𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙁𝙪𝙯𝙯𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙃𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙔𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙧
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙘
𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
'𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙞𝙚'
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝘼 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝘼𝙨 𝘼 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙨
𝘼𝙜𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮
𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙
𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘼𝙞𝙙
𝙍𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚
𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚
𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢
𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣
𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝙑𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.1
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡
𝘼 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚
𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢
𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙐𝙨
𝘼𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙
𝙄 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡
[𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙] 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪

𝙐𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙

1.8K 139 29
By peachyyytaetae

I groaned flipping the pencil in my hand for I-don't-know-how-many-times.

I was holding my chin with one hand, leaning against it. I stared out into the blue sky which cracked into several pieces by the few puffy clouds.

Today marked the first time of separation between Jimin and I ever since we met. I have never expected the impact on me to be this big. When he's in school, the times when I went to the grass field for a walk would always be coincident with those times for Jimin. During the lessons, things always smelt fishy between us, we would spare each other a glance, he would be clearing his throat because he couldn't stop a smirk from spreading on his face and I would be chewing on the top of my pencil, expression mixed with a bit pure shyness and more covered with aggressive flirtatiousness.

But now? Still chewing on my pencil, but holding a bored and dead expression, eyes threatening to close as they formed two flat lines, exactly like a fat cat lying on the floor of a cafe.

"Ow." I scrunched up my face when the girl sitting next to me forcefully pushed my shoulder.

I fixed my hair and unwillingly sat in a better position, finally facing the teacher.

I don't have to worry about Jimin giving me detentions anymore.

It should be a nice thing but now I wished he could give me a detention every single day with him as the teacher on duty, just him and I in the classroom and we could-

I shook my head clearing my mind. "Focus. Focus." I fanned my face with my hands getting rid of the redness that's rapidly forming on them.

"So I bet you guys are excited," Mr. Kang exclaimed as he rubbed his wrinkly hands together. He's one of our geography teachers and with no doubts, he's the best among all of them because to sum up; he could make you like geography, at least doing it without that much hate anymore. His passion was generously pasted on his face, his love for geography was radiating off of him, to the point where you would feel bad when you saw his excited expression, his hands ready to take in your homework and review it, because he was expecting so much, and yet it was just another homework that you had finished copying your friends' answers 5 minutes ago.

"We will be having another project. Since the exam board this year is fairly different than that of the past few years, the topics are much broader. Other than the books that you have and the lessons that you take from me, you will have to have your own understanding of the subject too , in order to achieve a high mark," he explained as he took off his rimless glasses and gently cleaned them with a small light-blue-coloured cloth from his pocket. His words received a loud groan from us.

Perhaps he couldn't hear us clearly without his glasses, he continued like nothing happened, "but it's very, very special this time. Because you can all choose the topics and meanwhile, I have made a list of groups already, dividing my 31 lovely students into 6- oh wait no, 7 groups- wait how many?" He ended up whispering before he held his glasses and lowered his head to have a closer look at the thin sheet.

How can you even hate him.

"Anyways," he laughed. "I will read out the names now, do go and say hello to your lovely groupmates if you want to."

"Hana, Lisa and Tom. Leana, Kiki, and Scarlett. Sofia, Jace, Liam and Noah. Ah- yes, there would be groups with more than 3 people. And... where have I read to?" He asked himself again.

"Right- Seohyun, Jin-Hwan, and Jungkook. And Sarah, Pete..."

His voice slowly faded away, I was sinking in my thoughts.

Jungkook?

Did he say Jungkook?

Jeon Jungkook?

Which Jungkook?

That Jungkook?

Instead of panicking, I just froze in my seat with my hands elegantly placed on my thighs. I only blinked as if I had been expecting this to happen beforehand.

Hell no, this was scary, ridiculous.

Now how should I get out of this this time?

I was about to raise up my hand and say 'oh sorry I'm feeling a bit sick, perhaps my teammates can go to the other groups first?'. But Mr. Kang took my chance away.

"Seohyun-ah, can I have a word with you please?"

I dragged my feet to his table, still confused with the whole situation.

"Yes Mr. Kang."

"I have put you together with Jungkook and JIn-Hwan because you did very well in the last project and they," he whispered. "They did not do quite well. So I hope you can help them a bit, is this okay for you?"

His eyes pouring out warmness and tenderness.

I sighed.

"Oh- My dear, is this stressing you out? I can put you into other groups," he offered and came closer. He looked really, deeply, concerned.

Once again, how can I reject him?

I forced a smile on my face and replied, "it's alright, Mr. Kang. I'm fine with it."

"Okay, good, thank you Seohyun," he grinned and patted my shoulder.

I can ask Jimin to come with me when we have our team discussions right? As long as we are not alone, I will be fine.

I believed.

After the class was dismissed, I shuffled everything into my backpack, literally trying to leave as soon as possible.

But not until someone stopped behind me.

"Yo."

I took in a deep breath and turned around.

Jin-Hwan was the one who spoke.

"Hi," Jungkook surprisingly greeted. "We have to do our project."

Something isn't right.

Not only did he deny that 'he had a fight with me' when girls suspected that this morning, he said he just hurt himself during his rugby session, he was now acting like nothing happened.

Why?

I couldn't stop myself from staring at him. His eyes were clearly puffier than normal with a few cuts around the corners. There was some dried blood on his lips. A few bruises were left on his jaw.

He chuckled and waved his hand in front of my face, "come on. I don't have time. Let's go."

He flashed me a smile and left the classroom with Jin-Hwan behind.

What do I do?

Do I follow?

No that's too dangerous.

After having a long debate in my head, I stood up and decided to follow them.

I will leave if they force me to go somewhere unsafe.

Easy as that.

Well, if that was the case, I must have not known the actual meaning of the word 'force'.

Please vote and comment! Thank you for reading^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 7.7K 28
What if the biggest playboy of the school and nerdiest boy gets partnered up? [Started] January 29, 2020 [Finished] April 1, 2020
433K 14.7K 55
You were strangely attracted to him. His alluring dark brown eyes that drew you in immediately he walked into the club. ⚠️ For mature audience only...
40K 1.3K 23
🔺JK-(BL) Jeon Jungkook is a professor from Harvard one of the best universities in the world he's the the best law professor and lawyer giving class...
287K 17.1K 52
Park Jimin's first encounter with his new teacher wasn't the best. No, for sure it was the worst. He hated the older man. But the thing is, Mr. Jeon...