Zombies 5

Por Meloetta246

*Sequel to Zombies 4* It's been two years since graduation and just as everyone is settling into their colleg... Más

A Look at Our Lives
College Life
Roomies
What Happens at Z-Tech, Stays at Z-Tech
The Championship Game
Such a Familiar Gleam
An Unwelcome Guest
Walk in the Woods
A Not-So-Warm Welcome
Old Ways, New Tricks
Hurt
A Step Forward
Descendants News!
Solving Riddles
Lost
And Found
Come Home
Zombies 3 is Coming 2022!
The Painful Truth
Secret Sibling
Look to the Past
More Than Meets The Eye
Family Ties
What Hurts The Most
Different Kinds of Love
Brothers
The Start of Something New (Epilogue)
Coming June 16....

Once Upon a Dream

969 20 12
Por Meloetta246

Addison found herself outside the wolf den, the place was quiet except for the sound of moaning coming from within.

Just then, Willa emerged from the trees. Dark circles had formed under her eyes and her eyes were dull and lifeless, unlike the normal fire that normally burned inside them.

"Willa? Are you okay? What's going on?" Addison asked.

But Willa didn't answer, she simply walked past her without a second glance while carrying a large basin filled with water into the den.

"Willa!" Addison called after her, but her words fell on deaf ears once more.

Confused, Addison followed her into the den. The normally bright cave was dim, and as she neared the heart of the wolf den, the moaning grew louder.

The first thing Addison saw was Willa on her knees, dabbing a wet cloth to her mother's forehead. Alpha Wylda, once strong and healthy, now laid in front in her daughter, pale, weak, and drenched with sweat.

She watched as Willa lifted her mother's head and held a spoon of water to her lips. "Mom, you have to drink."

Alpha Wylda took small sips before a nasty coughing fit set in, causing her entire body to shudder and fall back against the mat.

Willa waited for the fit to pass before holding out the spoon once more. "Try again mom."

"No." Alpha Wylda rasped weakly. "Tend to the others. Do not waist more time on me."

Willa shook her head. "But mom--"

"No." Alpha Wylda cut her off. "Do as I say, if not as your mother, than as your alpha. Go."

Willa bowed her head but didn't utter a word as she collected her things and moved to another wolf who was laying nearby. That was when Addison took a good look around the den. Almost the entire pack was bedridden, pale, weak, and sweating. She saw Wynter and Wyatt taking care of other wolves nearby, maybe they wouldn't ignore her as Willa did.

"Wyatt, Wynter, what happened? What is going on here?" Addison asked.

Neither answered and continued their work without a sound. Addison was tired of being ignored and reached out to grab Wyatt's shoulder, only to recoil in shock when her hand passed right through him.

Addison stared at her hand in disbelief. Why couldn't she touch her brother? Why couldn't they hear her?

Before her mind could question it further, the sound of another coughing fit snapped her from her thoughts. Addison turned back to the scene in front of her and saw Wynter had slumped herself against the wall, doing her best to hide her coughing, but to no avail.

Wyatt got up and walked over to Wynter, scooping her up and laying her in an empty bed.

"You need to rest." Wyatt told her gently, covering her with a blanket. "You've worked hard enough."

"But the others." Wynter protested, trying to get up."I haven't finished my rounds."

Wyatt gently pushed her back down on the bed. "I will finish your rounds. It's okay, just rest."

Wynter sighed and reluctantly obeyed as Wyatt went back to tending to the other wolves.

Addison continued to watch in disbelief. Why were the wolves sick? They looked worse than they did when their moonstones were running out of power. Addison turned back towards the entrance of the cave, she needed to leave, to get help.

She had wanted to run, but her legs refused to listen. Instead, she turned and Addison found herself walking towards the other side of the den. There, she saw Walker kneeling beside a small form. Her feet stopped moving once she was beside him, and that's when she realized it was Wren laid out in front of him.

"Oh no." Addison breathed, staring at the sight before her.

Wren was just as pale and sickly as the others, if not more. Her eyes were closed and the only sign of life was the slow rise and fall of her chest. Walker was holding her hand and humming a soft tune under his breath as he watched over his younger sister.

Will and Winnie sat nearby, watching the siblings with sadness and worry in their eyes. The energy that normally enveloped the small group was replaced with a heavy feeling of emptiness, as if their liveliness had been drained away.

Addison forced herself to turn away from them, and that's when she saw Wade near the entrance. He had distanced himself from the others and was sitting on the floor of the den, his knees pulled to his chest.

Addison felt the need to move closer to him and on cue her feet moved once more, taking her to his side. Now that she was closer, Addison could see that he was clutching his moonstone in his hands as he bowed his head, muttering something under his breath over and over.

"Wade?" Addison called to him softly.

Wade's head shot up and Addison jumped back in surprise, none of them had reacted to her before.

"I can't lose them!" Wade shouted as he jumped to his feet. His eyes were glowing yellow and without warning he lunged. Addison screamed and raised her arms to shield herself as the world around her faded into nothingness.

🐾

"Open your eyes young Alpha." A voice commanded.

Addison slowly lowered her arms and opened her eyes. The world around her was black as far as the eye could see, but she was not alone.

She was surrounded by multiple figures on all sides. All women, all with glowing yellow eyes, but they varied in height, race, body shape, hairstyle, and age. The only two similarities all of them shared was their bright white hair and the moonstone they each wore around their necks.

Addison touched her own moonstone. "You're all like me."

The woman in front of her nodded. "We are the Great Alpha's of the past. Our memories are stored in the heart of the moonstone necklace we have all shared, as is our wisdom. I am Wajiha, the first Great Alpha."

"I'm Addison, the current Great Alpha." She replied.

"We know who you are, granddaughter of Willow, first half-blood of the Great Alphas." Wajiha explained. "We come to you to you with a warning. A great threat endangers the lives of the pack. You must stop it before it is too late."

Addison's eyes widened as she thought about what she'd seen in the wolf den. "Illness. Is that it? Is that the danger?"

"Listen closely, we don't have much time." Wajiha warned as her eyes glowed brighter.

"You must uncover the truth, hidden in a past of lies

Seek help from friends, or the youngest will die

Reveal the bond the Lupus can't see

For the blood of their Alpha is the key."

🐾

Addison gasped as she shot up in her bed. She looked around and realized she was back in her room, no den, no sick wolves, no women with glowing eyes, only her alarm clock reading 2:30 am.

Beside her, Zed stirred then sat up. "Addy? What's wrong? Is everything okay?"

Zed placed a hand on her shoulder to get her attention and Addison jumped. Without warning her eyes glowed and she pushed him out of the bed. Only after a loud thud and an 'ow' from Zed did Addison snap out of it.

The glow receded from her eyes and Addison crawled over to the edge of the bed. "Oh my god, Zed! Are you okay? I'm so sorry."

Zed rubbed his sore bottom as he stood up before sitting down on the bed. "I'm fine Addy, it's okay. But what's going on?"

"I-I don't know." Addison replied, running her hands through her hair. "I had this awful dream, then I saw the past great Alpha and then first great Alpha gave a warning that something bad was going to happen. Then she rattled off some crazy riddle just before I woke up. I don't know what any of it means Zed. I-I don't know what to do."

Zed wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to his chest, resting his chin on her head. "Whatever is going on, we'll figure it out. Don't freak out okay? You could have just had a really crazy dream. We'll talk to Willa and the others in the morning. Maybe they'll know something."

"Okay." Addison relented, snuggling deeper into his chest as they laid back down.

Zed kept his arm around her waist and rubbed circles on her back with his thumb. He immediately felt Addison relax at his touch and he sighed in relief before pressing a kiss to her forehead.

Whatever this dream was had Addison rattled, and that only made him more worried for what was possibly to come.

Author's Note

OMG it has been way too long since I updated this story. Life has been crazy and i just haven't had the time I normally do. Big thanks to RDwatson2024 for the dream idea. Its not the exact concept she gave me but it inspired the idea for this chapter so thank you so much for that. 🥰 Lastly, if you are a descendants fan, don't forget to watch the season finale of Secrets of Sulphur Springs tonight on Disney Channel at 7pm/7:30pm EST. They are going to make a announcement about some big Descendants news during that time so don't miss out!

               -Meloetta246

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

45.8K 783 19
Holly Parker your average teenage girl, or so she thought. Holly just moved down to Seabrook with her father, but to her surprise the town is shared...
81.1K 1.6K 28
Book 2 of where I belong series - It's been a year now since Y/n found out that she was the Great Alpha and it's been great She and Wyatt have an am...
2.3K 57 16
Breaking down walls isn't easy, Terrance and Zed figured that out the hard way. From the day they met the two started making waves to change their sm...
226K 5.3K 45
Ariel Wells was exactly like her sister, Addison, but they were simultaneously opposite from one another. Addison was the cheerleader that their par...