Written Works, Essays, Poems...

Da Razaeny

School works, essays, poems and etc. that I wrote, hope this helps other students too as a guide of sorts. I'... Altro

The Plight of Violent Video Games
The Effectivity of Blended Learning in My Education
Another Printed Book Library Vs Digital Book
Education in the New Normal: A Student's Perspective.
My Own Personal Practices
Fitness Blog - Performance Task (Integrative)
To Gulay or not to Gulay: Why Should Everyone Have a Vegetable Garden?
Students as Agents of Change
DEPED's distance learning program
Musings About Same-sex Marriage
The Little Prince Poem
Poem: Farming Knowledge
Stressors and Stress Coping Mechanism among Grade 12 Students
The left behind cubs of caliphate
Scientists should help people beat old age so we can live longer
Discomfort And Discrimination
We have but one world or none at all
You are the product of the people you spend the most time with
Personal Testimony
Do you consider yourself as a digital artist?
Poem: Untitled
Ang Ganap ng Wika sa Kasalukuyan
Quote Insight
Edukasyon sa Bagong Kadawyan (New Normal): Pananaw ng Isang Mag-aaral.

Preamble about Nature : We will do better

32 0 0
Da Razaeny

We the future of humanity with deep roots dating back to immemorial times coexisting with nature having a long vicious history of abusing the gifts of nature must change our ways lest we lose this immeasurable treasure that must be kept pure. We pledge that in order to make the best of worlds and protect mother nature, our planet and home against muddled and short-sighted people who are blinded by greed, will not choose technological and economical advancement at the expense of our Environment. We will do better and we will bring hope for a better future.

We hereby dedicate our lives to safeguard, heal, care and defend mother nature for the continuation of the human race.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

247 28 52
Random shorts and poetry about basically anything. Things I write in school to just random things I come up with. Hopefully some are inspiring. Som...
23K 152 22
You had a childhood best friend. You've always had a crush on him. You were best friends from 1st grade-9th grade. The summer to Freshman year, he di...
1.5K 10 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...
417 194 53
As a person who overthinks all the time my mind flows with my most precious thoughts, always seeking to create everlasting essays that shape me. Ther...