RiAnsh And Their Tales✨♥️✨

By halfsadhalfunaware

"No One can separate Us" she kissed his knuckles. "Not even Destiny" he whispered back possessively. This boo... More

•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-1/3 )
•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-2/3 )
•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-3/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-1/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-2/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-3/3 )
•|| The Little Revenge ||•
Rising Up My Sweetheart Again
Let's Learn This Bitter Truth, Shall We?
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-1/3 )
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-2/3 )
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-3/3 )
Just Like Our Love
Taking This Shot Was Not Bad
A Proper Author's Note [ A/N ]
Scaring You Was His Work And Loving You Was Mine ( Part-1/2 )
Scaring You Was His Work And Loving You Was Mine ( Part-2/2 )
They Did Come A Long Way ( #RiAnsh Talks )
It Was My Little Family This Time
You Not Talking To Other Men
But It Is Something
Not So Complicated Love Confession
Hoaxing Death For Her
Avenging By Tricking Him
Cold Hearted Mafia Man For A Reason
A Day-Off From Everything
May Impact Your Reading [ A/N ]
Soothing After Hurting Her
First Impressions Are Everything
Getting To Know Ms. Riddhima
They Are A Normal Couple
•|| A Game In Return Of My Life-Lines ||•
•|| Sunrises And Them ||•
•|| The Mafia's Possession ||• ( Part-1/2 )
•|| The Mafia's Possession ||• ( Part-2/2 )
•|| Bullets and Broken Souls ||•
•|| A Proper Closure ||•
•|| Roommates For Time-Being ||•
•|| Intoxicated Feelings ||•
•|| The Poisonous Punishment ||•
•|| Alive Again ||•
•|| Anew Friendship ||•
•|| Stuck In Between ||•
•|| Saviours And Loyals ||•
•|| Their Newfound Love ||•
•|| Just Another Night ||•
•|| Fate And It's Games ||•
•|| Soul-Siblings ||•
Happy Birthday, CHARVI💖🥺

Tied For Lifetime

3.1K 204 47
By halfsadhalfunaware

( First wedding shot. I was randomly seeing the earlier episodes and thought of writing about it. Also it is someone's request. )

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

Marriage. Such a pure and beautiful incident in our lives. But maybe not that pure and beautiful for me. Because my marriage will be shady and ugly one. Reason is the groom. He is not of my choice. I wanted a naive, sweet and simple man as my life partner. And not a cold-hearted, rough and most complicated man like the Vansh RaiSinghania.

Yes, I'm Vansh RaiSinghania's bride. No body. Literally no body will deny to be his. But here, I am. I don't want to be his. Because I love someone else. And for that person I am still ready to give my life. But then what he asked was all the way simple. Just to enter Vansh RaiSinghania's life, find evidences against him and happily put him behind the bars.

But it is not as easy as I thought it to be. I guess, marrying Vansh RaiSinghania are the consequences of betraying him. I still doubt he must be knowing everything about me. My past life, Kabir and me spying on him. Everything. That's why he threatened me to kill Sejal.

But I'm no less. I too agreed to marry him only if Sejal will attend the wedding. Atleast if Sejal is in front of my eyes, he'll not be able to do anything. Right now, the girls were done with my wedding getup. This heavy lehenga, tons of makeup and me tied with all of this. The girls left and I sat down to eat my breakfast. They didn't even let me eat in the morning. Now in the afternoon I'm having something to eat.

Vansh: Mrs. Vansh  RaiSinghania, your husband is hungry from morning and you are eating here peacefully. Not bad.

Riddhima: First, I have beautiful name Riddhima and second we are not married yet.

Vansh: Still, I love to call you Mrs. Vansh RaiSinghania.

Riddhima: And as far as food is concerned, come, sit beside me and have it yourself.

He looked at me shocked. Yes, I will have to build confidence if I have to spend a lifetime with him. He came and sat beside me. Took a plate, served himself and started eating.

Riddhima: You know everything about me, right?

Vansh: Why, Mrs. Vansh RaiSinghania?

Riddhima: This question was roaming in my mind from the day you announced our marriage.

Vansh: Yes, I know everything about you. Everything.

His tone was enough to answer my question about him knowing about me and Kabir. If he knows then why is he marrying. I should either be dead or Kabir should be dead by now.

Riddhima: Then what did you find so exciting about me that you decided to marry me?

Vansh: Pasand ho tum mujhe. Isliye zindagi bhar ke liye apna banana chahta hu. ( I like you. That's why I'm making you mine for the rest of my life. )

Riddhima: Jo koi bhi pasand aa jaye, usse kya shaadi kar baithte ho tum? ( So whomever you like, you get married to them? )

Vansh: Koi bhi nahi. Sirf tum. ( Not anyone. Only you. )

His eyes were fixed on me the whole time. After a while, he started eating again. I too took a few bites and again a question popped up.

Riddhima: Is Sejal coming?

Vansh: What if I don't allow her to come?

Riddhima: Hey, this is not fair. You promised me that she will come. You can't back off.

Vansh: Calm down. She is coming.

I relaxed hearing his words. We ate our breakfast in silence. After everything was done. He checked himself in the mirror and lend me his hand.

Riddhima: The bride and groom shouldn't be coming together at the mandap.

Vansh: Yeh Vansh RaiSinghania ki shaadi hai. Woh jo chahta hai, wahi hota hai. ( This is Vansh RaiSinghania's wedding. Whatever he wishes, he gets it done. )

I took his hand and we came downstairs. Many people came to attend the wedding. I scanned everything and found Sejal just beside the mandap. I looked back at Vansh and pleaded him with my eyes. I left my hand out of his grip and I ran towards her.

Riddhima: Sejal, tu theek toh haina? Kisine kuch kiya toh nahi na tere saath. ( Sejal, are you okay? Anyone didn't do anything with you, right? )

Sejal: Dekh Riddhima, mai bilkul theek hu. Kuch nahi huya mere saath. ( See Riddhima, I'm perfectly fine. Nothing happened to me. )

Riddhima: Yaar, kis mod pe le aayi zindagi. Maine kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki meri shaadi ka din itne jaldi aa jayega. ( Girl, look at what point did life bring me. I didn't even think that my marriage day will come so soon. )

Sejal: Shh. Sunn, Vansh RaiSinghania ek accha insaan hai. Woh jaisa tu soch rahi hai waisa bilkul nahi hai. Aur jahan tak woh PT teacher ki baat hai, usko toh tu bhul ja. Waise bhi mujhe uss insaan se acche vibes kabhi aaye hi nahi. Aaj teri shaadi hai. Hasi hasi nahi toh neutral ho kar toh shaadi kar le. Aisa rone wala chehra tujhe suit nahi karta. Now smileee! ( Shh. Listen, Vansh RaiSinghania is a good person. He is nothing what you are thinking. And as far as that PT teacher is concerned, forget him. Anyways, I never got good vibes from him. Today is your marriage. Not happily but marry him with a neutral face. This crying face doesn't suit you. Now smileee! )

I smiled a bit. She is really my stress-buster. But then my smile faded on remembering Kabir. What if he feels I betrayed him?

Riddhima: But Sejal, Kabir...

Sejal: Off-ho! ( to Vansh ) Mr. RaiSinghania, I'm stealing your bride for five minutes. We'll be back.

She took my hand and dragged me upstairs.

Sejal: Room?

I pointed out my room. We went there and she closed the door.

Sejal: Look, no way we are going to escape. Because I'm coming from outside and the security is too tight. And looking at Vansh RaiSinghania's obsession about you, I'm not risking my life.

Riddhima: WHAT OBSESSION?

Sejal: Kabir is missing from the day your marriage was announced. And I'm not that dumb to not to know where he is. Also, forget that PT teacher. He literally asked you something so disgusting. Please, that man already gave you a shock of being a police officer. There might be much more shocks left as this person was mysterious from the start. Accept Vansh RaiSinghania and you'll be the happiest person. I'm giving you some time alone.

And she left in the bathroom. I started thinking about Sejal's words. Maybe she is right. But then I don't even know what type of person Vansh is. But as far as I've seen he is not that bad. He might be arrogant, stern and everything. But maybe he is doing all this for his family. And after hearing Sejal's words, I'm damn sure he's not leaving me. So I guess, I have no other option than to marry him.

Riddhima: Sejal, come out. We are going to the mandap. I'm marrying the Vansh RaiSinghania.

Sejal: Woah, woah, woah! Change of heart. That's good.

Riddhima: Maybe I should give him a chance.

VANSH'S POV:-

It has been ten minutes since they left. I hope they are not planning to runaway. But as far as I know, Sejal knows the situation. She'll not allow Riddhima to do so.

I was in my thoughts when the clinging of the bangles was heard. I looked up and saw Riddhima coming down with Sejal. She was looking... happy?! They came down fast and Riddhima stood beside me. I looked at her shocked. Was she the same girl who wasn't ready to marry me?

The pandit indicated us to sit. Riddhima sat down first and I followed her. She settled herself and looked at me.

Riddhima: So Mr. Vansh RaiSinghania, I'm ready to be Mrs. Vansh RaiSinghania. Are you ready for this marriage?

Am I? Of course I am. I can't let my whole night of making myself understand that I'm getting married go in vain. But seriously am I ready for this marriage? Maybe yes, maybe no.

Riddhima: Don't worry. We both we make it work. Together. And let us both forget our past lives and start new. You know what I mean, right?

I nodded. She was talking about Kabir. That bastard must be lying down somewhere with blood oozing out from his body. He not only had a previous relationship with Riddhima but also insulted the feeling of 'LOVE' by asking something disgusting.

7 MONTHS LATER:-

VANSH'S POV:-

Seven months of our marriage. Seven months of me being a married man. Seven months of being tied to this goofball. And seven months of true happiness. Some might feel seven months flies just like that but no. These seven months, I came to know Riddhima, she came to know me and many adverse situations made us love each other.

The first time I confessed my love was the best thing that could happen to me. I was nervous that will she reciprocate my love or not. But then I had faith in my love. Our love. And hearing those words for the first time from her mouth was the best music I could ever hear.

Things became normal between us. We aren't threatening or lying to each other anymore. Instead we are understanding each other. When she said, "We both we make it work. Together" she proved it. And I'm happy that I went against my destiny just for her.

Riddhima: Now who is the one sitting here in deep thoughts? Telling me to hurry up. Huh. Look at yourself. You aren't even ready.

Vansh: I am.

Riddhima: Don't tell me you are going to come in these formals. It's a Halloween Party and not your silly meetings. First, you should be wearing costumes. Because you are Vansh RaiSinghania, you are excused. But not these formals, okay? Just go and change into something comfortable.

Well, my life indeed took a 360° turn. From attending business meetings to attending a Halloween Party, she has changed me fully.

NOTE:

ria1121, here it is. I can't make it more longer as it is 1570+ words. And good news guys, most of the difficult subjects are over, just one ( difficult ) left. Maybe I could post more often. God knows. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 3.7K 53
Two people who never knew each other, to fall in love? Will they be able to pass their tests or make their ways apart?.... (I ended it abruptly due t...
15.7K 1.1K 19
This is the typical story of our favourite couple #RIANSH. Okay so what happened was, he doubted her, who was his legally wedded wife, his better hal...
56.6K 5.2K 19
Don't judge a book by it's cover or name just start read the story and u will love it❤..Cover pic from Google Riddhima and Vansh were in relationshi...
2.2K 88 3
When Kabir learns of his wife's infidelity, what will he do and how far will he go for Riddhima to stop her sexual vice?