MY STEPFATHERS FRiEND (21+) J...

Od Solficz

TRIGGER WARNING 21+ Smut, Forced/Violent themes involved. WRiTTEN BY: SOLHA@SOLFiCZ I purple you 💜 Tha... Více

● Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ●
❀ ƬӇЄ ƊƖƝƝЄƦ❀
♥ ᖴᒪIᖇT ♥
☪ Frustrated ☪
♕ 𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 ♕
★ ᴱˣᵖˡᶤᶜᶤᵗ ★
❤ 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 ❤
𝓘'𝔡 𝑘𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝑦𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝑦 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔯
❁ ᙎᕼᗩT I ᙎᗩᑎT, I ᘜᙓT ❁
ღ ⓂⒾ ⒸⒶⓈⒶ ღ
✘ The Next Morning 21+ ✘
❥ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 ❥
☆ ᴾˡᵃʸᵉᵈ ²¹ + ☆
❃ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❃
★ Ɗαηgєяσυѕ ★
✌ F*** you Jungkook ✌
♕ Now what? ♕
★ Ɩ ƊƠ ƇƛƦЄ ★
✘ ƧӇƠƲԼƊƝ'Ƭ ӇƛƔЄ ƧƛƖƊ ƖƬ 21+ ✘
♪ Sʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ sᴘʀᴇᴇ ♪
♥ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℙ𝔸𝕊𝕋 (𝕁𝕂𝕤) ♥
✈ 𝔐𝔄𝔇𝔏𝔜(𝟸𝟷+) ✈
❀ 𝙵 𝙸 𝚁 𝙴. ❀
● I cαη'т ℓєт gσ ●
☛ 𝓥𝓘𝓞ℒ𝓔𝓝𝓒𝓔 ☛
☠ Mσηѕтєя ☠
❁ 𝔗𝔞𝔩𝑘 ❁
❥ Oηє ℓαѕт тιмє 21+ ❥
☆ 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝒆 ☆
♥ 𝙽 𝙴 𝚆 ♥
♥ ᶜᵃʳᶰᶤᵛᵃˡ ♥
✰ 𝔉𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔢 ✰
❃ ᙖᖇOKᙓᑎ ❃
✘ Ⓒⓞⓕⓕⓔⓔ ✘
☢ Ɓєαcн ☢
☣ 𝓢 𝓟 𝓔 ℒ ℒ (𝟐𝟏+) ☣
✿ Lᴀᴛᴇ Pᴀʀᴛ Oɴᴇ ✿
⚝ 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚘 ⚝
❀ 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 ❀
♥ Will you let me? ♥
✧ ƁƛƬӇ ✧
➤ QUƐSƬιOƝ ➤
⚝ 𝔅 𝔒 𝔇 𝓘 𝔈 𝔖 ⚝
● ᴺᵒ ᶤˢᶰ'ᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᶰˢʷᵉʳ ᴵ ʷᵃᶰᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉᵃʳ ●
❤ Ƒ ƛ Լ Լ ❤
❃ ƊUƝƓƐOƝ 21+ ❃
★ I ᖴOᙀᑎᗪ YOᙀ ★
☪ Ɛηєяgу ☪
❤ 𝓔𝓤𝓟ℋ𝓞ℛ𝓲𝓐 𝟐𝟏+ ❤
● ᙖ ᗩ ᑎ ᘜ ●
✦ 𝙸'𝙼 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 ✦
❥ ᵀʰᵉ ᴳᵉᵗ ᵃʷᵃʸ ❥
☯ 𝒞𝐻𝒪𝒾𝒞𝐸 ☯
❥ 𝚂𝚒𝙽𝙶𝙰𝙿𝙾𝚁𝙴 ❥
❥ 𝕊𝔼𝔼𝕂 ❥
❥ Ӈ Ơ Լ Ơ ❥
☯ T R Y I N G ☯
● LOƲƐ IƝ ƬHƐ ƊARƘ 21+ ●
Just a little something
❃ Thinking ❃
✰ ᙎITᕼᗪᖇᗩᙎᗩᒪ 21+ ✰
☪ C A P T U R E ☪
✽ 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ✽
❀ 𝚂𝙰𝚈 𝙸 𝙳𝙾 ❀
♥ ᖴ ᒪ O ᖇ I ᗪ ᗩ ♥
❁ ˢ ᴴ ᴼ ᶜ ᴷ ❁
● ƲƝƇƠƔЄƦ ●
† ᴼᴺ ᴴᴼᴸᴰ †
✿ 𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝓂𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✿
❥ 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃 ❥
✔ 𝓣𝒆𝔁𝓽 𝓶𝒆𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝒆 ✔
✘ |ᵀᴴᴱ ᴳᴼᴼᴰ ᴱᴺᴰᴵᴺᴳ ²¹ +| ᵇʸ ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ ˢᵒˡʰᵃ/ᴬˢʰ ✘
❤ |ƬHƐ ƁAƊ ƐƝƊIƝƓ| Ɓу: SOLƜAƐ ❤
THANKS
STOLEN STORY

♫ ᶜᴬᴺ'ᵀ ᴰᴱᴺᵞ ᴹᴱ. ♫

10.8K 330 141
Od Solficz

I HAVE MADE A PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY NAMED THE SAME AS THE STORY IF YOU WANNA CHECK IT OUT :)

Y/N POV

I was hoping that Dongchul will find us.. I slowly started to lose hope but I'm glad I'm here with Jungkook...even if this is our last day, at least we are together again. 

I don't want anything to ever tear us apart again....

I sat here looking down at Jungkook and seeing all the blood covering his face and the marks and cuts all over him..... it made me realize that maybe he isn't built for this life either...

maybe when he told me his life story, he was being truthful about not wanting to live like this.

Looking at him, seeing all the marks and bruises....

I feel like he gave up.... Maybe he truly does love me more than I ever thought he did....

THE NEXT MORNING

I must have fallen asleep... because when I woke up it was a little lighter inside, there was a very small window at the top of the wall but it was higher up so we couldn't see out of it....

I heard foot steps walking toward us, they were so loud and as they got closer my heart started beating harder and harder through my chest.....

The door opened and in came Jimin. 

JIMIN: good morning lovebirds...

I just looked up at him with a disgusted look on my face....

JIMIN: Don't be rude say it back... 

Y/N: morning...

He looked at Jungkook and had a small grin on his face....

Y/N: why are you like this?

JIMIN: because I want what I want, and I'll do anything for it...

Y/N: for what power?

JIMIN: no... for you...

Y/N: even if Jungkook wasn't in the picture, I still wouldn't choose you.

JIMIN: oh, is that right? Sure didn't seem like an issue when I had my dick deep inside you....

Jungkook slowly sat up and looked at him....

JUNGKOOK: fuck you... 

Y/N: I did it to get what I wanted..

JIMIN: yeah, you used me.... so now I'm gonna use you.... so get the hell up!

He said to me....

Y/N: No...

JIMIN: no?

He walked closer to me and yanked me off the ground and pulled me out the door with him...

Y/N: no Jimin... Fuck you... Where are we going?

JUNGKOOK: Where are you taking her???

He tried to get up but failed... He fell over when he tried to raise himself up.

Jimin pulled me with him down the hall into another room but it was different from before...

JIMIN: you're gonna help me now...

Y/N: Help you do what?

He smirked then just looked over at me....

JIMIN: Actually.... you'll be helping us...

Y/N: us? Who is included in that us?

JIMIN: Oh you'll know soon.... very very soon...

Y/N: What are you apart of?

JIMIN: Something powerful... You could be one of us...

Y/N: no thanks....

JIMIN: oh but you haven't even heard what we want from you, and what could happen if you don't listen....

Y/N: what could happen?

JIMIN: I'll let him tell you...

Y/N: him who?

Jimin just smiled slightly... like he had some kinda trick up his sleeve... and it honestly started making me scared...

Y/N: Why does it have to be like this? am I this special to you all? I'm sure there are tons of girls out there like me....

I was cut off by the door opening and my heart dropped to the floor....

Y/N: Joon?

I started backing up until I had nowhere else to back up too...

I couldn't help but cry....

NAMJOON: No.. There aren't many girls like you.... or at least not any I want...

Y/N: were you behind all of this?

NAMJOON: at first I tried to give you a chance.. to wanna be with me on your own... but you never tried or went for it.. so I finally came with a different approach..

Y/N: What do you plan to do? keep me in this basement forever?

NAMJOON: not forever but for a little while until you understand...

Y/N: What do you guys want from me???

NAMJOON: I just want you..

JIMIN: and... I want

Joon cut Jimin off and gave him a look....

NAMJOON: I heard you had some fun with homeboy over here? Why didn't you ever let me have some fun with you? All those nights spent together.... and you never thought of me like that?

Y/N: I mean okay yeah maybe I wondered how you were in a relationship or maybe how you were in bed.... maybe I even thought about trying to have sex with you... But I never acted on them because I genuinely cared for you...

NAMJOON: Cared?

Y/N: I still care about you but you really don't care for me.. if you could do anything to potentially hurt me...

He got quiet and just looked at me...

He got up and walked over to me.... and hunched down balancing himself on his knees...

NAMJOON: I think we should have a little bit of fun together..

I just looked at him... I didn't know what to do... or how to fight them anymore...

NAMJOON: Leave....

Jimin got up and walked out...

Y/N: joon... please...

NAMJOON: You can sleep with Jimin... and Jungkook but you wont let me taste you?

As he put his fingers on my chin to lift it up to make me look at him...

He then stood up and said

NAMJOON: STAND UP...

TRIGGER WARNING- FORCED-RAPE-SEXUAL THINGS WILL BE HAPPENING NOW

JUST SKIP AHEAD TO WHERE YOU SEE END

I stood up slowly and he grabbed me up off the floor and put me down on the table and started taking his hands and rubbing the up my sides going under my shirt....

Y/N: no... Joon.. NO

NAMJOON: Mmmmm...

He slid his hands back down to my panties and wrapped his hands around the sides and I grabbed his hands....I started fighting and kicking... and he was trying to make me stay still....

Y/N: NO... YOU CANT FUCKING DO THIS TO ME!

NAMJOON: YOU CAN'T DENY ME....

He pulled them down and pinned me down to the table while he was standing between my legs...

He held my hands down with just one of his and used the other to pull his pants down... I felt his D slightly touch me down there...

He gently started rubbing my clit... and I tried to squeeze my legs shut but he wouldn't budge... He had me pinned down in such a strategic way... that I couldn't move... or do anything...

He roughly started rubbing me and forced a finger in.... and then realized I wasn't getting aroused for him... He pulled his finger out and spit on his fingers and rubbed me for a second before shoving his fingers inside me...

Y/N: Namjoon..... I never thought you would be like this... You're a monster... I'll never love you in that way.... in this way...

NAMJOON: Luckily I don't want your love right now, I just want your goodies....

I must have really pissed him off because he took his fingers out and ran his hand up and down his member and spit on it and started forcefully inserting himself inside of me...

I started wiggling around from the pain... I was crying... and begging him but he didn't care... he didn't try to look like he cared, he was so cold...

NAMJOON: Mmmm... You're so tight... ahhh and you feel so much better than I thought you would...

I could feel him breathing on my neck... His breaths were getting heavier and heavier... and he was forcing himself in me more and more until I could feel him so deep in me that the pain was radiating all over my lower half... I felt like it all was burning...

Y/N: please stop you're hurting me..... please.... I never did anything to you to deserve this...

NAMJOON: JUST STFU!

as he placed his hand over my mouth...

He readjusted himself and started back at it again but this time with more force and he was so wrapped up in me that he didn't care about anything else...

Y/N: Please don't release inside of me... I haven't had BC in days...

NAMJOON: I don't give a shit..

As he stopped and put his hands on my sides of my head...

NAMJOON: just shut up and let me do what I want... I'm going to anyways...

His pace picked up ... This went on for what felt like forever but it was twenty  minutes...

His movements got sloppier and I could feel him twitching inside of me...

I started pushing his chest, trying to get him to pull out...

Y/N: NO NO.. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

I started smacking him... and he just grabbed my arms and pinned them down and looked me in the eyes...

NAMJOON: I do whatever I want...If I want you to have my child... well that's what you will do..

I just turned my head to the side and looked away.....

He lifted himself up and started putting his clothes back on properly...

NAMJOON: Looks like you were bleeding some... Here

As he handed me a towel and a pair of pants...

I was so sore and in pain that I felt like I couldn't even sit up without it feeling excruciating..

END OF THAT

I stood up and cleaned myself up and put the pants on... Joon just stood there watching me...

Y/N: I never thought you would be the one to hurt me so much....

NAMJOON: I never thought you'd be such a whore either but here we are...

Y/N: FUCK YOU

He picked his phone up and called someone..

NAMJOON: Were done...

I just sat up against the wall holding my knees..

a couple minutes later in came Jimin...

I just looked up at them both... waiting for whatever they were planning... I was afraid and out numbered...

NAMJOON: Tell her...

Jimin just looked at him for a second and then looked at me and back at Joon..

Y/N: tell me what?

JIMIN: Well.... The thing we want you to do is too kill Jungkook... and if you don't...

I looked at Namjoon.. and he was so proud of himself...

I cut him off...

Y/N: What???? You both got what you wanted so why are we still on this?

NAMJOON: NO we didn't....

JIMIN: we want you to kill him...

I sat there looking at the floor...

Y/N: I can't...

NAMJOON: well then I guess you can say bye to your precious sister...

He lifted his phone up to show me a video of her getting hit repeatedly...

Y/N: OMG BIANCA!!!!

I tried to grab the phone but he wouldn't let me...

Y/N: What are you?

NAMJOON: The cartel my dear...

My body felt so numb...

I started slowly falling to the ground...

All I could see was Namjoon and Jimin getting up and walking to me

Shortly after everything went quiet...

HEY GUYS, I'M SORRY THERE HAS BEEN MANY DAYS IN BETWEEN POSTINGS.. I'M REALLY TRYING I FEEL SO BAD BUT HERE LATELY I'VE BEEN WORKING MY ASS OFF... AND THIS YEAR HAS ALREADY BEEN A BIT OF A MESS FOR ME... SO I'M TRYING TO LEARN TO COPE AND SOMETIMES WRITING HELPS, SOMETIMES I GET SO WRAPPED UP IN MY HEAD I CAN'T PUT WHAT I WANT INTO WORDS BUT FOR YOU GUYS I WILL TRY HARD! I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.. WE ARE AT 6K NOW...I COULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT WITHOUT YOU GUYS!

I FEEL SAD FOR MY MISFORTUNES THIS YEAR BUT I ALSO FEEL BLESSED TO HAVE MY SMALL FAMILY, A GREAT CAREER, AND MY READERS :)

ALSO HUGE SHOUT OUT TO AashrutiNayak0106!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

304K 11.5K 20
❝The one rule I had, I broke.❞ ❝And what was that?❞ ❝To not fall for you.❞ ✧❁❁❁✧❂✧❁❁❁✧ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 2 // spin-off book to "moonstruck" ➺ mafio...
2.6M 104K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...
75.5K 2.9K 47
We all have a price, what's yours? *** Pairings: mafia!jk x reader Warnings: smut, violence, mentions and use of drugs and guns, prostitution Do not...
1.9M 82.2K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...