Written Works, Essays, Poems...

By Razaeny

School works, essays, poems and etc. that I wrote, hope this helps other students too as a guide of sorts. I'... More

The Plight of Violent Video Games
The Effectivity of Blended Learning in My Education
Another Printed Book Library Vs Digital Book
Education in the New Normal: A Student's Perspective.
My Own Personal Practices
Fitness Blog - Performance Task (Integrative)
To Gulay or not to Gulay: Why Should Everyone Have a Vegetable Garden?
DEPED's distance learning program
Musings About Same-sex Marriage
The Little Prince Poem
Poem: Farming Knowledge
Stressors and Stress Coping Mechanism among Grade 12 Students
The left behind cubs of caliphate
Scientists should help people beat old age so we can live longer
Discomfort And Discrimination
Preamble about Nature : We will do better
We have but one world or none at all
You are the product of the people you spend the most time with
Personal Testimony
Do you consider yourself as a digital artist?
Poem: Untitled
Ang Ganap ng Wika sa Kasalukuyan
Quote Insight
Edukasyon sa Bagong Kadawyan (New Normal): Pananaw ng Isang Mag-aaral.

Students as Agents of Change

71 0 0
By Razaeny

Change is inevitable and constant. In every subject, fields, studies and etc. Life is always changing, it is a series of changes that paves the way into the future and undoubtedly change is a universal truth. We humans throughout the history have always adapted to the changes that we bring and those of outside our influence. In fact, in the face of natural selection all living things change and adapt in order to survive even if there's no guarantee of survival all species can only try their best. When it comes to changes man have a knack of being master at adapting, it is one of our key defining trait and has saved us from being lost in the annals of time forgotten. Therefore, as the rule of life staying stagnant is self-destructive, that's why as students we are in the position for getting changed done because after we finish all of our studies it will be our turn to guide and lead our race into peace and prosperity. No doubt that because of our future role we are being conditioned to solve problems and right the wrongs of those before us, that's why we already have enough influence to cause change and all we can do is try them to see what works for everyone. All in all there's so much potential for change to be brought upon by students, they are akin to a catalyst that will drive forward the progression of our society.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 152 22
You had a childhood best friend. You've always had a crush on him. You were best friends from 1st grade-9th grade. The summer to Freshman year, he di...
310K 15.8K 24
typical highschool love story
181K 4.5K 42
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐦 "𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫", 𝐬𝐨 𝐲�...
415 194 53
As a person who overthinks all the time my mind flows with my most precious thoughts, always seeking to create everlasting essays that shape me. Ther...