𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖�...

By flippedmyswitch

[ON PAUSE] A normal girl, whose father has a huge secret. A secret that will lead to her families death. What... More

fatality and resurrection [one]
new beginnings [two]
introductions and more cryptic notes [three]
lust, fear, and... magic? [four]
early bloomer, explanations, and founder's party [five]
surprise meeting [six]
rescue and adapting [seven]
new world? [eight]
new friends... [nine]
cockblock... [eleven]
elaborate, pea-brain [twelve]
sweet dreams, angel [thirteen]
aggression issues [fourteen]
the lacrosse game [fifteen]
the batman in my life [sixteen]
how do you cheat in bowling? [seventeen]
him? my jeep? no way [eighteen]
walmart of guns [nineteen]
northern blue monkshood [twenty]
undying love [twenty-one]
red sclera [twenty-two]
summary of season one and two
prologue to season 3a
mission to go home [one]
doing her job [two]
helpless [three]
mind games [four]

not a joke anymore [ten]

1.2K 48 6
By flippedmyswitch

Stiles drops Madison home, after Scott left to go to the animal clinic. "Bye, angel!" Stiles yells from his jeep.

"Bye, Batman!" Madison smiles. She didn't miss the blush on Stiles' cheek. She goes inside. Her stomach growled for food. She went into the kitchen and found a 20 dollar bill and a note.

I'm working a double shift tonight. Order takeout. Love you guys.

-Mom

Madison sighs. She figured out that her mom overworks herself a lot. She decided to text Scott to see what he wanted to eat.

lacrosse god

what do you want to eat?

mom gave us twenty dollar bucks

fetus we shoulda deletus

chinese

also, are you friends with allison?

somebody has a crush ;)

and yes, we met earlier

can you put in a good word for me?

i'll pay you 10 bucks

20 and it's a deal

deal

simp.

Madison orders the chinese food and goes to her room. She had a shit ton of homework. Deciding on getting chemistry done first, she pulls out the worksheet she had to do. 'THERMOCHEMISTRY' was written in bold letters at the top. Madison drops her head on the desk. Thermochemistry was impossibly hard. She googled all the answers and finished chemistry. After about 15 minutes, the doorbell rang. 

Assuming it was the delivery guy, Madison grabs the 20 dollar bill and opens the door. Madison eyes widen in shock at who stands at the door.

"Can-can I come in?" Olivia stammers. Madison immediately moved to the side to let her in. She took in Olivia's appearance. She had a large bruise on her arm, a small cut on her cheek, and she had a limp. 

"Here, let me get the first aid kit." Madison ushers. "I'll be right back." Madison rushes to the cabinet that held the bandages and stuff. She goes back to Olivia.

"Who did this?" Madison asks softly. She let the bruise from before go, but now it was obvious, whatever was happening, was persistent. 

"Promise not to tell a soul." Olivia says, as Madison puts the bandaid on her cut. 

"Promise." Madison promises. She had cleaned up her wounds.

Olivia hesitates for a second, sighing. "It's- uh- from skateboarding. I'm not good at all, so I fall. A lot."

Madison could tell she was lying, but she wasn't going to press into the subject. Madison nods. "Want to stay the night? I ordered extra takeout." Madison asks.

Olivia smiles for the first time that night. "I would like that." The doorbell rings, this time it was the delivery guy. 

The pair eat the food, leaving some for Scott. They spend the rest of the night watching movies, eating junk food, flirting, and joking around.

~~~~~~~

The rest of the week was the same. Madison got first line. Scott was still obsessed with Allison. Lydia, Madison, Allison, and Olivia got extremely close. Stiles was, well, Stiles. 

~~~~~~~

"If you don't get your ass over to my house in 5 minutes," Stiles threatens Madison through the phone. "I will pull you by your hair and drag you over here." Apparently, he had something extremely important to tell her. She was picking out her outfit for Jackson's party.

"Kinky." Madison snickers. "I'll be there in 10."

"I said 5-" Stiles shoots, but get cut off by Madison.

"Do you want me to come or not?" Madison shoots back. Stiles groans and hangs up.

She gets on her bicycle, since her mom had the car, and rode it to Stiles' house. She goes to knock on the door, but Stiles opens it, making Madison accidently punch Stiles in the nose.

"Ow!" Stiles groans, rubbing his nose. Madison burst out laughing. Stiles glares. "I'm glad you found my pain funny."

Madison skips into the house and to Stiles' room. "What did you want to tell me?" Stiles sits on his chair and points to the computer. It was clear he was researching something and as far as Madison knew, there were no projects at school. "How much Adderall did you take?"

"A lot, but that's besides the point," Stiles shrugs. "I was up all night, reading books, looking online-" Scott enters the room, cutting Stiles off.

Scott looks at Madison. "He called you too?" Madison nods, jumping onto Stiles' bed. He looks at Stiles. "How much Adderall did you take?"

"Too much," Stiles sighs. "Remember that joke from the other day?" Madison and Scott nod, confused. "Not a joke anymore."

Madison snickers, "Yes, because werewolves exist."

Stiles glares at her, "The wolf, the bite in the woods. I started doing all this reading... Do you know why a wolf howls?"

"To tell its pack where it is." Madison states. Stiles nods.

"A whole pack of wolves?" Scott says, his eyes widening.

"No, werewolves." Stiles corrects. Madison and Scott stop joking around when they see a serious look on Stiles' face.

"You can't be serious." Madison deadpans. Scott seemed to get angry, instead of disbelief.

"Are you seriously wasting my time with this? You know I have to pick up Allison in an hour." Scott said, getting up to leave.

"Look, Scott and Mads, I'm only trying to help you." Stiles explains to the twins. "I saw you on the field. Your moves were incredible. Not to mention your speed, your reflexes, and the hearing. People don't just have these things happen overnight. And, Scott, don't think I haven't noticed you don't need your inhaler anymore. And, Mads, when is the last time you got a panic attack, huh?"

Madison takes in all the information Stiles said. It did make sense. She used to get a panic attack every night. She would have to call Stiles to calm down. Scott, on the other hand, got angry at his friend. "Okay, I can't think about this right now. We'll talk tomorrow." He said, breathing heavily.

"Tomorrow?" Stiles gapes. "What no- the full moon is tonight! Don't you get it?" This seemed to make Scott angrier. Madison just stayed quiet under Stiles' covers.

"What do you want me to do? I just made first line, I have a date with a girl, who I can't believe actually wants to go out with me. Everything in my life is perfect! Why are you trying to mess it up?" Scott yells, seething. Madison steps in to calm him down.

"Scott, he is just trying to help. He is our best friend, why would he purposely try to ruin your happiness?" Madison says, defending Stiles.

"You're cursed, Scott!" Stiles elaborates. "And it's not just that the moon will cause you to change physically change. It also just so happens to be when your bloodlust is at its peak."

"Bloodlust?" Scott repeats.

Stiles sighs, "Your urge to kill."

"I'm already feeling an urge to kill, Stiles." Scott spat, glaring at Stiles. Madison never saw the two friends argue like this.

"Look, your change can be caused by anything that angers you or raises your pulse. Alright, I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Allison. You gotta cancel this date." Stiles says, getting up to get Scott's phone.

"No," Scott seethes, "If you had a date with Mads, I wouldn't try to screw it up."

Madison perks up, "Hang on, what?" The duo ignore the girl.

"Yeah, but I'm not a blood thirsty werewolf, am I?" Stiles shoots back.

"Wait, does that mean-" Scott cuts Madison off.

"What are you doing?" Scott asks, as Stiles unzips his bag.

Stiles pulls out his phone. "I'm canceling your date."

Scott shoves Stiles to the wall, raising his fist. "Give it to me!"

Madison shoots up from the covers and shoves Scott off of Stiles. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Madison yells at Scott, feeling protective over Stiles. He growled, like a wolf, breathing heavy. He threw Stiles' chair at the wall. As if he had woken up from a trance, he looked around. Stiles was still against the wall, trying to process what happened, while Madison glared at Scott.

"I'm sorry." Scott whispers. "I'm so sorry." He runs out of the room.

Madison looks at Stiles. "I love you, Stiles. I really do, but werewolves?" Stiles grabs his chair and turns it so it faces Madison. Sure enough, large claw marks were engraved into the chair.

"Believe me now?" Stiles asked, as Madison stares, wide-eyed.

"Tell me everything." Madison sighs, falling back onto the bed. Stiles followed in pursuit. He told her everything he knew.

"So you think Scott, the guy who calls for my help to kill a spider in his room, is going to kill Allison because she makes his pulse quicken?" Madison recaps. "Wait... when is the next full moon?" Madison sits up. If this were true, that would mean she is also a werewolf.

"Tonight." Stiles says.

"You should go to the party." Madison says, getting up.

Stiles furrows his eyebrows in confusion, "I thought you wanted to go."

"I do, but if the werewolf thing is true I don't want to hurt anyone at the party." Madison explains. Stiles nods.

"Be safe though, okay?" Stiles whispers, as he kisses her forehead. Madison nods, "I will."

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! This chapter is shorter than I'd like, but here you go. Thank you so much for reading. Comment and Vote! Please don't be a ghost reader.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 16.9K 68
"It's always been you, Phoenix. You are the one who makes me the happiest. Just being in the same room as you gives me god damn butterflies. Hearing...
1.2K 26 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
2.1K 79 18
(THIS STORY IS OLD, I'VE WRITTEN IT WHEN I WAS ONLY TWELVE AND THE CHAPTERS AREN'T EDITED, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN JUST GO AWAY😂) Hey, before...
14.6K 325 33
The death of Allison is the worst thing that happens in his life. All Scott had to do was bite her before she dies- for a while. As soon as she does...