Forgotten

بواسطة FrantasticFanfics

Michael Joesph Murphy and Jennifer Rose Anderson are best friends. They have been for as long as they can rem... المزيد

Laughter
Was It All For Nothing?
Sirens
Wait......What???
Waking Up
Determinded
Luke
Morning Talks
My True Feelings
Helpful
Friendly
Morning
Check Up
Movie?
You Jealous?
Luke and Siena
New Voice
Bad News
Worrying
Stay With Me
Our Spot
Memories
Airport
Necklace
Tears
Skype
Visitors
Dress
Surprise
Thank You
Adorable
Damn
Just Wanted To Say Hi
Awkwardness.
Ummm
Bothered
Goodbye
Plane
The Truth Comes Out
It Means....
The End

Dinner

152 6 0
بواسطة FrantasticFanfics

Jennifer's POV

"Wow...." I said.

"Mikey wanted me to give you that." Syd said.

"He picked this out?" I asked. "With no help?"

"Well mom kinda helped but it was him who picked it out."

"It's so......"

"Gorgeous?"

"Yea, gorgeous."

"And they match your glittery pale pumps too!"

"Perfect," I said.

"I'll be downstairs waiting." Syd said.

"Okay." I said.

Sydney left and I put on the dress. I put on my pumps and then walked over to my vanity. I put on some eyeliner and mascara. And some gold eyeshadow in the outer edges of my eyelid. I put on some blush and some subtle pink lipstick.

I walked downstairs and my mom saw me. "Awe my beautiful little princess has grown up." She said.

I blushed slightly then said, "thanks mom."

"Cmon, let's get going, I heard this place has great food." Sydney said.

I chuckled and we headed to the car. Sydney and I sat in the back seat, and my mom and Mrs Murphy sat in the front, mother driving.

We drove for about 15minutes until my mom parked the car. "Here, I'll drop you off here, we'll be back." My mom said.

"Wait what??" I said.

"Trust me." Mrs Murphy said, "we'll be back."

"When?!?!?" I almost yelled.

"Please." Sydney said. "Just go. Head down that hill, and wait. We'll be over in a bit."

I looked at Sydney. I looked at her eyes full of plead. "Okay, fine." I said.

I opened the car door and stepped out. I grabbed my clutch and I closed the door behind me. And I walked down the hill to see a big surprise.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.2K 410 26
𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 "Oh, I'm sorry that I don't remember anything" she tells me "What do you even remember?" I mumbled Ha...
141K 7.1K 34
When you woke up, you didn't know what happened. You don't know how you got to the hospital. And you especially don't know the people who are aroun...
242 105 48
After a weekend-long trip to the beach with her friends, an unexpected accident leads to Zara losing her memory and remembering only one person... Fr...
13.7K 869 11
- "Hey, Samu? Was I ever in love?" - "Why do you ask, Tsumu?" - "Because I feel like I was. But I don't remember anymore." The amnesia fic I never th...