VIRTUOSO - A MYG Story

By bangtan_storytime

After an unexpected transfer in her career, a young singer is swept into a whirlwind of life-changing events... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
9/8
TIME OUT
BRIDGE
PRIMA VOLTA
CON FUOCO
CON FORZA
CAMBIARE
FIVE FOOT TWO
CADENCE
COME PRIMA
CANON
CALANDO
CON SOMMA PASSIONE
TUTTI
SCATENATO
ACCELERANDO
ATTACCA
DOLORE
MODULATION
CUIVRÉ
FIERAMENTE
OVERTURE
MOVEMENT I
MOVEMENT II
MOVEMENT III - pt.1
MOVEMENT III - pt.2
MOVEMENT III - pt.3
MOVEMENT IV
NACH UND NACH
ARMONIOSO
LEGATO
PRIMO
DUET
TENEREZZA
LACRIMOSO
OMAGGIO
ANIMA
SENTIMENTO
FORTE
FESTIVAMENTE
BELLICOSO
FANFARE
DIVISI
GRAVE
CHANSON
CENTRED
KEY CHANGE
SOSTENUTO
UNISON
DIG
00:00
INTERVAL
CON AMORE
CONCERTO
OPEN
SFORZANDO
LACUNA
CAESURA FILL
CRESCENDO
ALLEGREZZA
SWAN SONG
REST
TURNAROUND
IN LOVING MEMORY

PRIMA DONNA

331 25 6
By bangtan_storytime

PRIMA DONNA

Leading Female Singer

What the fuck is THAT supposed to mean?

"Hey Jin!"

Tuesday morning, as I was walking into BB's, Jin was right inside the doors putting together a new drum kit to put in the display window.

"New model?" I asked.

"Hey Faye," he smiled up at me, putting down the bag of lug nuts he was holding and stood up to adjust the waist of his pants, "Yeah, we just got these DD Drums in this morning for the upcoming promo event. Really nice new hybrid acoustic/electric set. We're going to have to do our best to keep Kookie off this thing."

"What fun is that? Haven't you ever seen the live models in the windows in New York? He can just be one of those!" I laughed, setting my bags down beside me on the floor, and slid my hands into my coat pockets.

"No, I've never been to New York. They have real people in the windows?"

"Some places, yes. Maybe we'll get to see some while we're there next weekend."

Jin and I started walking back towards my office in the back of the store so that I could put my things away, and we carried on our conversation.

"Where's Yoongi?" he asked.

"He's still back at the house. He had a few cancellations today, so he won't be in until later." I explained, placing my bag up on a hook and pulling out my demo instrument cases, one by one, placing them on the desk.

"How was practice on Sunday?" he suddenly asked.

I felt my face turn a shade of red, and I looked down, grabbing the next instrument - a viola - and placing it on the desk.

"Yeah. It was good." I said, nonchalantly, still not making eye contact. Jin just leaned against the wall next to the door, arms crossed. I could see him watching me through my peripherals.

"Yeah, I heard it was really good."

I paused.

He's going to bring it up, isn't he?

I looked up from the flute case I was holding, making eye contact with him. He had a sly little smirk on his face. This was not the Jin I was used to being around.

He slowly reached over, closed the door, and turned the lock. I waited, watching him.

"Yoongi asked me to do him a favor..." he started, quietly walking towards me.

I'd known Jin for awhile, and knew him fairly well from working with him more closely over the previous few weeks, but his demeanor in this moment was different - more serious, more alpha.

I turned to look at him as he approached me at my desk, but I felt shy making eye contact with him, so I couldn't pull my eyes up from his chest.

"A favor?" I asked quietly.

"He asked me to take care of you."

Jin reached into the back pocket of his pants to pull out his phone and I heard a ringing sound, followed by the sound of a video call starting.

"Hey, she's here with me. Are you ready?" Jin asked.

"Yes." I heard Yoongi's voice, "Faye..."

Yoongi addressed my name and my heart swelled.

Every new experience with Yoongi makes me fall harder for him, even if he isn't physically there. I've never felt this way...

"Yes?" I replied.

"Are you ready for your next lesson?"

GULP

"Yes."

"Good girl. Go ahead, Jin. Take care of my girl..."

Jin set the phone down to face us and I saw Yoongi, on video, watching us from his desk at the house.

Jin's fingers gently made contact with mine, lightly tickling up the sleeves of my sweater, all the way up to my chin. He turned his hand to the side, lifting my chin with his knuckle to look at him.

"Can I take care of you?" he asked softly.

"What about the store?"

"It's only nine. Store doesn't open until ten, remember?"

Well, shit. They had this all figured out already, didn't they?

Jin's hands found their way to my hips and he lightly touched them with his fingertips, hesitating, waiting for a definitive answer from me.

I paused for a moment, my heart beginning to race. I looked up at Jin with a small smile and nodded silently.

Jin's strong hands gripped my hips in both of his hands, sliding them to the small of my back, pulling my body against his. I'd never seen Jin this close-up. His black eyes were smoldering, his lips parted and wet; his features masculine, yet delicate.

He leaned forward, squeezing me gently, but firmly, as he kissed me. His tongue slipped into my mouth, navigating its new territory slowly and carefully as his hands slid down my hips to grip my ass.

Jin's body felt so strong against mine, holding me tightly, but tenderly, and it truly did feel like he was "taking care of me".

Yoongi sure has a weird way of giving gifts to his girlfriends.

Wait, I am his girlfriend, right?

Focus, Faye...

My eyes glanced over at Yoongi on the phone screen as Jin's kisses moved down to my neck.

"Mmmm... you smell amazing..." he murmured into my hair.

"Thanks... So do you..." I whispered, breathing in the scent of his woodsy, seductive cologne.

One of his hands glided up under my sweater to caress my breast and he pulled himself harder against my body with his other arm, his breathing getting heavier with anticipation.

I was getting incredibly aroused, in a completely new way, seeing and feeling Jin become this excited over my body.

Suddenly, I had the urge to play with fire.

I roughly grabbed Jin by the collar of his shirt, pulling his face out of my neck so he would look at me.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

Jin's eyes widened at first, then narrowed as a tempted smile spread across his lips.

"Lay down on the floor." I commanded.

"Faye, this isn't..." Yoongi started to interrupt from the phone.

"Shhhhhh..." I turned to face the phone screen, "Today, I'm running the show."

Jin was lying on his back on the floor, unbuckling his belt, and I stood over him, pulling down my tapered black pants and red lace panties. I saw Jin's Adam's apple bob up and down as he hard-swallowed, watching me standing over him in only my oversized gray cable knit sweater. He lifted his hips and began pulling his pants and boxers down, and as soon as he was freed, I knelt down next to his face to leave a long, lingering kiss on his lips.

When I released my lips from his, I turned around so I was on all fours next to him, my backside facing his head. I slid my mouth down over his length, taking it all into my mouth at once, wasting no time to start slowly moving up and down over him, letting my saliva drip down onto his balls. He was throbbing, barely able to handle the sudden intense pleasure he was receiving. His precum leaked onto my tongue, and I slid him back out of my mouth.

"Ah ah ah... not just yet..." I looked back at him and smirked, still on all fours.

His fingers reached over and started running along my folds, and I heard him take a deep breath in through his nose.

"Fuck... you're so wet..." he groaned.

I moved my leg over so I was straddling him, facing away.

I looked up at the phone on the desk, watching Yoongi's stunned face as I gasped, sliding myself onto Jin, taking his full length inside me.

"Fuck..." Yoongi let out a breathy moan. No doubt he was enjoying himself at this moment as well.

I kept my eyes locked on Yoongi as I started riding Jin's cock, grinding my hips on him, rocking his tip against my g-spot. Jin's breathing intensified and his fingers gripped my hips, encouraging me to grind harder.

"Fuck... Faye I'm gonna cum... this is too good..."

Yoongi's brow furrowed, and I could see subtle movement of the camera. Clearly, Yoongi was about to get off as well.

I lifted my sweater over my head, exposing my red lace bra, and both of them lost their composure. An audible, raspy breath escaped from the phone, and Jin's grunting was getting louder with every rock of my hips.

I leaned forward, lifting my hips up and sliding up and down Jin faster, feeling him shaking beneath me, his throbbing climax ready to explode from within him.

I sat up and locked my eyes on Yoongi, while continuing to bounce on Jin.

"Wanna watch him fill me up?" I asked him, tossing him a teasing expression.

He didn't respond with words, but audibly growled. This was utter torture for Yoongi.

"Ffffff... OH MY GOD!" Jin groaned, pulling me down hard, as far as he could penetrate me, spilling deep inside me.

"Fucking hell." I heard Yoongi whisper.

I stood up and got dressed as Jin peeled himself up off the floor, in a daze from his explosive orgasm. I planted a sweet kiss on his lips before turning back to my desk to finish getting my things ready for the day.

"Thanks for taking care of me, Jin." I smiled back at him over my shoulder.

"You're going to be punished for that later." Yoongi's voice came through the phone and butterflies swirled inside me in anticipation for whatever crazy plan he'd concoct now that I'd pulled such a stunt on him.

Jin held up the phone so Yoongi could see my face one more time before he ended the call.

"I can only hope..." I smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 928 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
6K 498 96
- The door opened, and there he was, still sweaty from the concert, drinking a beer and grabbing a bowl of noodles. He turned around to look at me as...
4.1K 453 47
Nikaia woke up alone in her corner. Her sisters decided to make her a makeshift bed to make her feel comfortable because of her condition and they al...
4.9K 372 46
{α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...