call me. | tubbo x reader

By miner4082

y/n having no parent support, her older brother wilbur moved her in with him and he tries his best to make y... More

Introduction.
Rainy days.
The Mod.
The arcade.
My yellow.
Sickness.
Ignored.
Happy.
Parents.
Planning.
Smile.
Minecraft.
No chapter tonight:(
Wilburs Pov.
Break the distance.
Beach.
At Night.
Tommy.
Surprise.
Stormy.
Last day.
Leaving.
Stream?.
Origin.
Author's Note.
The Boxes.
New friend?.
Author.
Trust.
No way.
Stars.
2 am.
Rollercoaster.
Reality.
Please.
author note again lol
Argue.
explanation
why
heads up
eeeee
sneak peak
sick.
:(
update
ending 2.
hello once again

Can i call you tonight?.

18.4K 412 1.5K
By miner4082

+*:ꔫ:*﹤ Y/N POV ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

I wake up to the bright sunlight shining in my face.
Lord it felt like i was asleep forever. I turn over and check my phone. 11:37 am. Oh, that's not as bad as i thought. I read over notifications like twitter or youtube.

"Tommyinnit has posted on youtube."

"New tweet from Philza."

"Tubbo has sent you a friend request."

Oh tubbo sent me a fr- WAIT TUBBO SENT ME A FRIEND REQUEST WHAT ?!??

+*::**::*+゚

Tubbo has sent you a friend request.

accept.          decline.

No way no way no way no way. I quickly accept and get up, Doing my little happy dance. I hurry and do my business in the bathroom before i ran over to wilburs room, I knew he would be awake because it's 11 after all. I knocked and knocked. "Wil will wil wil wil can i come in pleaseee" i hear footsteps before the bedroom door opened, revealing a very tall man i call my older brother. "Holy cow i forget how tall you are." He chuckles I shuffle myself in and sit on the bed. "What is it y/n? why are you so exited all of a sudden?" Wil sat down at his desk and turned towards me. "Guess whhhaaattt tubbo added me on discord!" I say flapping my hands in excitement. "Oh really? that's awesome! do u plan on talking- to him more?"

He kept looking at his computer, weird. "Yeah it's amazing seeing the person who helped you so much talks to you and even ADDS you on media's! AAA i'm so exited!!! Also ranboo plans to stream today! i'll definitely need to watch." I flip back onto his bed, kicking my feet up into the air. "I hope tubbo won't find me annoying though, that's the scary part. Same with tommy. And everyone i-" I started rambling again, and quickly stopped. "Hey hey y/n your not annoying to anyone. Never will you be annoying. I don't think tubbo thinks your annoying, Same with tommy and everyone else! You are the most heartwarming and funniest person to walk this earth-" I hear a faint shout coming from his computer. "What was that?"

He looks over to his computer and quickly presses his volume tab. "Are you on call with anyone?.." I walk over to his computer ad he covers the screen with his arms. "What are you hiding from me?".     "Wait no i'm not-" I move his arms and see he's in a call with Tubbo,Tommy,Ranboo, and philza, unmuted. "Wilbur why didn't you tell me i made a fool out of myself!" I run my fingers through my hair as i start to pace around wilburs room, panicking.

They definitely think i'm annoying now. I made a bad first impression to ranboo and phil! RANBOO. The other person who helped me as much as tubbo did.  God i'm such a fool....

Tears forming in my eyes as i try to walk out of wil's room. Wilbur grabbed my arm and pulled me into a tight hug. "Y/N calm down before you have a anxiety attack. Just calm down, nobody in the call thinks your annoying. Please. Calm. Down." I slowly hug him back as i calm down. "I'll be in my room." I mumbled as i walked out, grabbing a snack and heading to my room. I flip down on my bed and turn on my phone. Huh...?

*Tommyinnit started following you*

*Ranboo started following you*

*Ranboo sent you a friend request.*

*Tubbo started following you*
7 other.

13 unread messages.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Are they doing this out of pity? Did wilbur tell them to follow me?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

First, i open the messages. It loads up discord and I see it was tubbo and tommy.  First i opened tommy's and my chat.

Hello?
y/n!
your nowhere near annoying.
you didn't set a bad impression either.
i care for you.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

tubbos chat.

y/n hi!! how are you?
your exited about me adding you?
No no y/n don't say your annoying!
y/n?
Please don't cry
When your back i have a question.
text me whenever your back
:)

Hello tubbo . i'm sorry for earlier.
  Ask away  
and i'm alright .

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Almost immediately, he started typing. I was kind of suprised, but also scared. What did he need to ask? I then realized i barely ate anything today. I check the time, 2:30 pm. I turn off my phone as i get up and walk to the kitchen. I grab some cereal and milk, pouring both into my bowl. Putting up the milk and box of cereal i grab my bowl and walk back to my bedroom. Sitting down, my phone goes off.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Tubbo

Can i call you tonight?
If your okay with it
i would love to get to know you better
you seem like a amazing person.
:-)

He thinks i seem like an amazing person?....I quickly respond yes and set my phone down, and started watching ranboo's stream.

-Timeskip to around 8pm.-

I was getting on some pj's until i heard my ringtone going off from my room. I hurry and put  everything on and run back to my room, answering the call. "Hello y/n!" i hear from the other line, i can almost hear his smile. "Hello tubbo! how are you?" ....."i'm doing good! how about you? anything good happen today?" I tell him about some of my day until He turned his camera on and smiled at the camera. I laugh as he made a funny face.

*Y/N has took a screenshot.*

"Gotcha! can i keep this?"...He made a pouty face as he crossed his arms. "Fineee" He tried his best to sound angry before bursting into laughter. I laughed along with him as we chatted about anything and everything. Tubbo was currently rambling and i was slowly getting more sleepier and sleepier. His voice was just so calming, It always brought me to sleep somehow. Not in a bad way of course..

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

TUBBO POV
________

"So then me and tommy started fighting the endermen and he died! He's always so chaotic yknow?-"   I look into the camera to see y/n had fallen asleep. So wilbur was right about the falling asleep to me part. She's pretty when she's sleeping, looks so peaceful. I don't necessarily want to hang up, the noise would wake her up and i just really don't want to. I mute myself as i get up from my desk and lay down, plugging my phone in and setting it where the camera is facing me. I unmute and cover myself up...slowly drifting off to the sound of y/n's soft breathing. Comforting........

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

ello there! it's like 2 am and i'm very very sleepy lol. I'm sorry if there is any mistakes i tend to read fast

make sure your taking care of urself! drink water love:)

I love you .

1161 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 5.2K 52
Ranboo makes new friends at the skatepark who just so happen to be streamers too, Great! But what happens if one of them has a hatred for him? Does h...
21.8K 255 17
One Day, A British Girl Named Y/n wanted to Move Back to her hometown with her sister, S/n. But, She realized she'll have to see Tubbo... Again. They...
14.9K 211 24
Tw!! Sh Ed Anxiety Panic attacks Su*c*d3 attempts Su*c*d@l thoughts Y/N thinks the trip will be easy but learns her friends aren't as clueless as her...
484K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...