King Darius

By certifiedfreak

He was feared all over the kingdom. She was innocent. He was ruthless and cruel. She was kind and caring. The... More

WARNINGS⚠️
Prologue
O N E
T W O
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E

T H R E E

31.2K 763 260
By certifiedfreak

Crazy Fact #3: You're more likely to get a computer virus from visiting religious sites than porn sites.

Dove's. P.O.V

I gasped at the sight of what I assumed was the palace. It looked majestic, kinda dark but beautiful, the castle looked bigger than I'd assume but It's good, it meant Kai could be with me while I explored.

Kai landed at the front of the castle, where the big entrance doors were, and I was just speechless watching it, I didn't even notice when Darius carried me off Kai's back. Footsteps echoing severed my attention from the castle and turning around I noticed there were one man and one woman walking towards, their gazes were on the floor and they looked really scared.

It was probably just Kai, he looked kinda scary I guess, I just saw him as a really, really, really big cute dog. Kai lowered his head until he was at my height but his attention was on the persons walking towards us, he growled loudly making them halt. I then felt his tail wrapping around me, it looked like he... was protecting me?

I turned to him but his attention was still on the guy and the girl, a cautious look on his eyes, my heart swelled, I never had anyone ever trying to protect me. My mom and dad sold me as soon as they could and my older brother thought I was a burden.

Placing my hands on the tail around my waist, softly caressed him and tried to move towards him but his tail was keeping me there. Turning towards Darius, he was looking at Kai and gave him an almost imperceptible look, they always looked like they communicated by telepathy and now Kai lifted me with his tail and pulled him towards me, and stopped growling, making the boy and girl sigh relieved and continued their walk towards Darius.

"Y-your majesty, Dinner for you and your Dragon has been served" The girl informed, her gaze on the floor, never faltering and not even by accident looking up. She looked young, almost 17, with soft features and pretty blonde hair, shorter than the guy beside her.

"Is there anything else your majesty desires?" The guy was the one that asked that he was too looking down, never moving his gaze, He had dirty blonde hair and looked about 17 too and now that I think about it, they looked like twins.

"ME, ME, ME" I shouted interrupting Darius, he was opening his mouth to speak when I beat him to it, I tried wiggling from Kai's tail but his grip tightened, he wasn't letting go.

"I'd like some dessert, please" I requested, It's been so long since I tasted something sweet, it was very expensive in my village and my ex-fiance only used the money on his beers and a little bit of food.

"Can I, Master?" I turned to Darius who just raised a brow, almost like saying 'now you ask me?'. I pouted and gave him my best puppy eyes, trying to convince him and he just smirked, clearly amused.

"Have the chef prepare a few desserts and have a lady's nightgown on my chambers. Dismissed" He waved them of and turned his attention towards me again, when he was in front of me, he tried to peel me off of Kai's tail but he wouldn't budge. His obsidian scales were pressing against me, making it uncomfortable.

"Kai" Was all Darius said, but Kai just looked at him defiantly, not wanting to let me go.

"Kai, please. Can you let me down? I'm hungry and I'm sure you are too" I cooed at him, trying to persuade him to let me down, his crimson eyes were now on me and they almost looked sad, like he didn't want to leave me.

"I'm not leaving your side, you can dine with us and you can sleep where I sleep. How does that sound?" I was making a lot of promises I didn't know how I was going to keep them but I'm gonna do it.

He slowly lowered me, and let out a small growl. My heart clenched at the sad sound and I turned to look at Darius. He gave the both of us an incredulous look and shook his head.

He grabbed my hand and playfully pushed Kai's snout.

"Kai, don't be so dramatic, you can literally follow us everywhere in the castle. What is up with you?" Darius was amused by Kai's action but I didn't see why he was laughing at him.

"Do not laugh at Kai" I pouted angrily, getting closer to the big dragon and leaned against him. Darius's yellow eyes glowed and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"So the both of you are already ganging up on me, huh?" Shaking his head, he leaned down and placed a small kiss on my lips, and gave Kai a pet.

"Just get to the dining room in 10 minutes. You are a second late and you'll be punished" Darius warned me and I don't know why but the threat of being punished sounded intriguing, what kind of punishment would it be and why does it make me feel all tingly?

Darius walked through the entrance and disappeared to the left, leaving me and Kai alone.

"Let's explore!" I said excitedly clapping my hands, Kai just huffed and followed me. The inside was just as amazing, the doors were big enough for Kai and he was gigantic, in the center there was a big staircase, that led the top floors of the castle and the ceiling was full of many chandeliers.

To my left and right were hallways that lead to somewhere unknown to me and I turned to Kai.

"Left or right?" I shrugged, Kai looked to both sides and kept his head facing right.

"RIGHT IT IS!" I shouted, quickly following Kai's gaze. On the walls were paintings, some of past kings, some of the kingdom but the most eye-catching were the ones of the dragons, it was beautiful. There was one that had golden scales and I wondered what they would look like when the sun was shining on them. Another one had a white pearly dragon, its eyes were pale blue and it had fire coming out of its mouth.

But the next one was by far my favorite, it was of Kai, I'd recognized him anywhere. He was bigger than the other dragons, so the painting was even bigger. He was standing on his four legs, his wings were fully opened and his mouth was opened, like was ready to let fire come out of it. My fingertips instinctively went to softly graze the painting, tracing Kai's figure.

His crimson eyes were the perfect shade, and his obsidian scales had the reflection when the sun shined on him, they shun like millions of little mirrors and his tail was straight up. He looked majestic and absolutely gorgeous. The painting didn't do him justice but it still was damn close to how he looked to the present eye.

Turning around to look at him, his red eyes were completely focused on me, almost expectantly. It was crazy thinking how smart he is, how he could understand me, and actually noticed how I felt. Leaning my head against his snout, I rest my nose just above his nose, looking directly at him.

"You are the smartest one around here, aren't you?" He didn't make a sound but I knew he understood.

"Don't worry. It'll be our little secret" I whispered the last part to him and let out something that sounded like a soft purr. The connection I felt towards him was crazy but it felt so right. I felt like Kai and Darius were what the big hole in my heart that was missing and I'm really glad I found them. Delivering a small kiss on his snout, I straightened up and kept walking down the hallway.

There were more paintings, now just of the other kingdoms. They were beautiful but not as big as ours.

In the end, there were two big double doors. With curiosity, I opened the one to the left and it showed to be a really big ballroom. Filled with gold, the ceiling also filled with chandeliers. There were some couches next to the big walls, but the center was completely empty, just begging to be filled with people. Taking a few steps forwards, I twirled around and closed my eyes. Imagining it was a ball dance and I had the prettiest gown my eyes had ever seen. Darius at my side, asking me to dance.

"Kai, dance with me" I giggled, calling for him with my hand, urging him to move towards me. Jumping slightly with excitement, I twirled around watching kai, and I laughed at how cute the big dragon looked trying to follow me. He was moving his paws, up and down, like he was dancing or jumping. All four moving up and down, the sound of the big dragon stepping up and down echoing all over the ballroom.

I laughed, feeling as carefree as I've never felt in my entire life. Kai was now twirling around like I was but since he was so big, he turned slowly and had to curl his body as much as he could. He looked so cute and silly and he looked so happy, his mouth was opened in what I imagined was a smile. To another person, it might have looked scary, a big ass dragon with all his sharp teeth on display but for me, he looked cute.

I stopped abruptly remembering Darius's warning.

"How long has it been? Shit, Kai where's the dining room?" I quickly ran toward the door we came in through, Kai's footstep sounding loud behind me, as he caught up with me. Placing a hand on his wing, I followed him to the door that was next to the ballroom and I opened it, to reveal a big table. It was so long it looked like it could fit about 50 people. Who eats with that many people?

"Tsk, tsk. Bad little pet, you are 5 minutes late" Darius's voice echoed as soon as he heard me walk in. Quickly walking to sit next to him, I blushed at his small scolding, I didn't mean to be late.

"Mmm, no, no. Bad pets don't sit at the table" Darius shook his finger at me, almost mockingly.

"W-where do they sit, master?" I asked, shame lacing my voice.

"They get down on their knees, next to their masters, and wait for them to feed them" He smirked at me, enjoying my shocked expression. He snapped his finger, clearly done with games and signaling to the floor. I hesitated and he raised a brow at me and that small warning quickly pulled me out of my confused state.

Sliding down the chair, I crawled towards Darius and kneeled beside him. My arm was grazing his strong thigh and my gaze was on the floor. I felt fingers grab my chin and pull my head up.

"It's like you belong on your knees for me, little pet" He said, pride palpable on his voice. He placed his hand on my head, massaging slightly my scalp, making me sigh and relax. My body leaned against him. The feeling of him caressing me felt so good.

Something rough nudged my hand and turning slightly, Kai had laid down next to me and his head was just beside me, nudging me to pet him too. Chuckling I obliged and started running my hand up and down his snout. His body was curled, forming a circle, enclosing Darius and me.

"Now, let's get something on my pretty pet's stomach" Darius stated, winking at me, and at that moment, a few people walked in with trays in their hand and placed everything on the table. Making my mouth water at the smell and sight. I wanted to eat everything.

"Let's finish quickly so I can get to punishing you" I knew his words were not a good sign but my body didn't catch onto that and instead, it warmed me, making tingles appear in the lower part of my belly, like small butterflies. What is this that I'm feeling? It felt good but at the same time naughty. It was a strange feeling but... I was starting to like it.

------------
HELLO!! okay so... i'm seriously in love with this story so i have so much inspiration hehe

Sorry for not updating the mafia king😅 i'm still thinking about what the next chapter is gonna be about.

Also i'm very sorry if i didn't describe her surroundings good enough, it's really not my strong suit, which is why i always use pictures but i'm planning making my books in Ebooks so you guys have download them when i finish them but they can't have pics on them, so i'm trying out describing everything 🤪🤪

If you have any tips on how to learn how to describe things please let me know💜

Ohh... but don't worry the smut description is my strong suit😈😈

Did you like it???

Fav part??

How are you liking Dove so far??

How are you liking Darius?

Anything else can go here💜

Don't forget to vote⭐️ and comment💭, with all my love certifiedfreak🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 28K 77
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
264 16 18
I made a terrible mistake, I let my guard down when I shouldn't have. And that only led me into a trap, his trap. I was a pawn in this wicked game of...
3.9K 151 23
Henry Cavill fan fiction, told from Henry's point of view (: enjoy Henry Cavill is a CEO, and he hires a beautiful woman that doesn't seem to be frie...
324K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...