Forever? (Nash Grier)

By XxQueenNalaxX

Bri has many problems in her life, but her trusting fans on vine and twitter keep her going. She has been inv... More

Chapter One!
Chapter Two.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 30

137 5 1
By XxQueenNalaxX

Bri's POV

I woke up and Nash wasn't next to me. I looked out the window and it looked like afternoon. Then a doctor came in.

"Hello mam we were doing some tests after you had gotten out of surgery. We know why you bled so much."

"Why was that? Plus why did I have bad cramps. I had been having them for about week off and on."

"The excessive bleeding was because you were kicked in the stomach. You were almost two months pregnant."

My heart just plummeted into a dark place of the unknown. I was going to have a baby?

"Oh my god." I said crying.

Then the doctor said something else and left. Then Nash came and put food down. He looked at me and hugged me.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"Sit down. Please."

"Your scaring me. Please tell me what's going on. What is it?"

"You know how I was bleeding a lot from down here?" I said pointing to it.

"Yes, what about that?"

"I was... Pregnant."

He looked at me like he was about to cry. He hugged me tightly and laid us down. I looked at him and he was crying a little bit.

"I'm sorry." I cried.

"This is not your fault. It's mine for leaving you alone."

"I've told you before. It's not your fault. You could've never known she was going to come back. I'm feeling better psychically and I'm like ready to leave."

I just remembered they should be on their plane to Orlando.

"But why are you still here? What about MagCon?"

"Dad pushed it back until you feel better."

"But we were going to do your birthday at MagCon."

"It's fine babe. The only thing I'm worried about it you. So are the guys."

As soon as Nash said that, Cam and Taylor walked in.

"Do not let them know about the baby. They will flip." Nash whispered.

Cam sat on the edge of the bed and Taylor sat on the chair.

"We're so sorry for-"

"I told Nash the same thing. I will say it again. We could've never known she was going to do this. Don't worry yourself about it guys. I'm here now, we all are. That's what matters."

"Oh, and Shawn had to go back to Canada yesterday. He would've said bye, but he didn't want to wake you up."

The doctor came in and told us that I can leave tomorrow.

"Why don't you guys go home and shower? You look like you could need it. Plus I need clothes for tomorrow. Nothing inappropriate Nash."

He smirked at me. "I wouldn't do that to you babe." He kissed my forehead.

"Well I was home last night, so I could stay." Cam said.

"That's fine. But only if you can stand me!" I giggled.

He nodded and Nash got up out of the bed. Cam got in Nash's place and turned on the TV. Taylor walked over to the door.

"Bye Bri Bri! We'll be back later! I'll miss you!" He blew me kisses.

Nash walked back over to the bed.

"No funny business Mr. Dallas." He chuckled. "I'll be back in a little bit. I love you." He kissed me forehead.

"I love you too." I smiled. He hugged me again then left.

Cam finally looked away from the TV and stared at me.

"What?"

"So, I know you might hit me, but are you still pregnant?"

"How the hell did you know that I was?" I screeched.

"You always got sick in the morning. That's why I asked." He looked concerned.

"Well, I was...." I took a deep breath. "But, not anymore."

He didn't say anything, he just hugged me. We sat there for a while, just watching TV. I soon fell asleep.

Dream

I'm sitting on the couch in the apartment. I had a baby girl in my arms. I looked at her and she had Nash's eyes and my hair color. She looked so beautiful. Then the apartment door flew open.

"Hey did you miss me?" Someone said. They walked to where they were in front of me. It was Lynn.

"What do you want? Just leave me alone."

"I want Nash back, and that baby. That should be my baby. Also, stay away from Nash. Or I will find you again."

She took the baby and two guys started beating the shit out of me. Then I woke up.

End of dream.

I shot up and looked at Nash at the end of the bed. I started crying and I pulled my knees up to my chest.

"Bri, are you okay?" Nash asked. He got behind me and rubbed my back.

"Yeah, just a nightmare."

"What was it about?"

I told him and he hugged me.

"That's never going to happen, okay? Lynn's gone. She went back to North Carolina. Shawn said he saw her at the airport when he was leaving."

I sighed in relief.

"Nash, I am really hurt."

"Why is that?"

"I was pregnant, with your child. God how could have been so stupid to not pick up on me getting si-"

"It's okay. It's alright." I started sobbing into his chest.

"I'm so stupid."

"No your not."

I pulled away from his hug and looked at him.

"Yes it is my fault Nash! It is my fault, our baby is dead! Because I am stupid. I didn't think that she would come back. I didn't. I didn't think it could happen... I just didn't."

"You can't be sorry! We had no idea where she was. If its anyone's fault, it's mine. I left you alone when I shouldn't have."

"I'm ready to go home. I want to go home."

"I can ask the doctor."

"Please do that. I just want to go home and lay in our really comfortable bed. I wanna cuddles my NasheyPoo."

He grinned at me and walked out. He came back in 5 minutes later and told me the doctor said I could leave, but to be careful. He gave me my bag, and I got changed. He brought me leggings, my favorite tye dye sweatshirt of his, and my uggs.

"I love this sweatshirt. But not as much as I love you." I walked over to him and hugged him.

He picked me up and carried me like a little kid, with me on his hip. He was holding my right leg with his left hand, and his right hand was kinda on my butt holding me up. I wrapped my left leg around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"You guys are weird." Cam chuckled as we got to the car.

"I wanna sit in the back." I said like a little kid.

I got in the back and Nash got in beside me. Cam got in the driver seat and started the car. I fell asleep on Nash's shoulder on the way home.

*At the apartment*

Nash woke me up by picking me up.

"I can walk." I mumbled into his chest.

"You looked comfy."

"Well now I am again." I said stretching my arms and placing my hands on his shoulders.

We got in the apartment and Nash took me up to the bedroom. He set me down on the bed.

"I'm gonna brush my teeth and change into shorts and a tank top."

"We also need to change your wrapping on your ribcage. Plus you need to take your medicine."

"Yes sir!" I giggled.

I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth and changed. I lifted my shirt up a little bit above my bra and took the old bandage off.

"Nashhhhh!" I said walking into the bedroom.

"Come here. I'll help. But you'll need to unclip your bra or move it up. Part of the bandage goes under it." He smirked.

"No it doesn't! You just want me to get nakey!" I giggled.

"Fine." He chuckled and changed the bandage. When he placed it on there, it hurt a little bit.

"Ouch." I cringed a little bit.

"Sorry, but your done! Now go take your medicine." He handed me three pills and they were all different colors.

I went in the bathroom and ran water and took them. I walked back in the bedroom and laid down next to Nash.

"You wanna know something?" I asked.

"What would the be baby girl?" He wrapping an around my shoulders and pulling me closer to him.

"I died when they were operating on me."

"No you didn't, or you wouldn't be here."

"No I did die for like 2 minutes, and then they brought me back. I saw my body getting worked on. Then I saw you and started walking out tue surgery doors to go to you. Then my parents stopped me. They told me that you really love me. That I'm you everything and your my everything. They are so right. Then my dad told me he does approve of you. They love you like a son."

"You are my everything. I need you. I have never felt this way about anyone."

"But guess what?"

"What?"

"Your birthday is in two weeks. I need to buy Christmas presents and your birthday gift."

"I don't need anything gift wise. I have all I want right next to me, and that is not my phone." He chuckled.

"There is no one I'd rather have Nash. You have changed my life completely."

"I love you so much." He said hugging me.

"I love you too. Goodnight though." I yawned.

"Goodnight baby." He kissed my forehead.

I can't imagine what I would do without Nash. I just don't know what I would be without him. Then I fell asleep.

A/N Omg I cried writing part of this chapter. But it will be good later!!!

~Bri™

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
955K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...