Milky Sweet

By SylverMine

Opening his eyes fully, he saw the area he was placed on. There were no traditional beds in the room, instead... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

6

2.4K 73 4
By SylverMine

Both Kirishima and Todoroki hurried out of the room after getting Bakugo to promise not to disturb the two in the bathroom.

Closing the door to their den behind them, the two alphas rushed to the hand-down room. It was where they got all their clothes and blankets from. It was a first come first serve kind of situation and everything in there came from alphas or packs that had died out in the facility or from regular people who were generous enough to give the things they didn't want anymore to them.

It wasn't the best, but it had what they needed.

The two tall alphas rummaged around the messy shelves in the room, grabbing any clothes they saw would be small enough to fit their omega. Most of what they found were odd t-shirts, some plain and a few with words on them. Pants were a little harder, pretty much all they could find were 2 pairs of shorts and a pair of pajama pants that looked comfortable enough to be liked.

While they were there they made sure to look through what blankets there were, looking specifically for fluffy warms or silky smooth ones that the omega might feel are adequate enough to nest in. They were able to find a good amount of things before it was time to head back with their items.

With their haul in their hands, the alphas rushed as fast they could without dropping anything back to their den and to their omega.

---

A knock, thankfully softer than the last, sounded at the door, once again startling Midoriya out of his doze.

Without thinking and instincts taking over, the greenette turned and hissed at the door, wanting the person to stay on the otherwise if the door.

Shinso couldn't help but to laugh at the precious sight. He was sure that if that warning were directed at him he would be singing a different tune, but he just could help but parallel the boy in his lap with an angry kitten.

"Calm down Kitten. No one is going to hurt you" Shinso told him, the pet name just slipping out. He didn't even realize he said until Midoriya quickly turned to look at him with wide eyes full of surprise. He didn't look upset though, that was good.

Not even 2 seconds after Izuku turned to him did he suddenly turn back away, a heavy and deep blush coating his cheeks and ears.

"We have the stuff you asked for," Todoroki's voice interrupted, waiting patiently outside for a response.

Pulling Midoriya close again, Shinso answered the other.

"Thanks. Could you leave the clothes outside the door?" Shinso didn't get a response but he had no doubt that the other did as he asked.

"Do you wanna see what they got for you?" The taller asked, smiling when the greenette nodded his head.

Shinso gently maneuvered Midoriya off of his lap, running a hand through his curly hair when the omega whined in protest.

Opening the door to the bathroom a bit, he was grateful to see the small pile of folded clothes. Picking them up, he met the eyes of the other three alphas quietly waiting.

It was a strange sight to see their pack leader so calm. He wondered how long that would last.

Shinso turned back to the omega after closing the door again and handed him the clothes so he could look through them.

Eventually Midoriya found a plain light green shirt that strangely had the words 'flannel' printed on the front as well as a pair of baggy blue shorts.

"Are you ready?" Shinso asked after Midoriya had finished dressing.

Midoriya hesitantly nodded. He wasn't particularly ready but if he didn't do it now he knew he never would be able to. So, he followed close behind Shinso, making sure to keep a watchful eye on the blonde when Midoriya noticed him in the room.

Somehow they all sat down together in an awkward circle, Shinso making sure that Midoriya was seated in the nest as snug as possible.

"What are we doing? We just gonna sit here and stare at each other?" Bakugo complained. He didn't have much to do but he still didn't want to spend his time just sitting there doing nothing.

"Then why don't you start Bakugo? We're supposed to be introducing ourselves? So who are you and what are you doing here?" Shinso monotoned sarcastically.

"Fine" Bakugo groaned in growing frustration.

"My name's Katsuki Bakugo, I've been here since I was 16 and I have issues with aggression. Guess I mauled one to many people" the blond mumbled, grinning once he got to the end.

Unfortunately he had forgotten that Midoriya was already jumpy around him, now he seems just downright terrified.

"Great job, Katsuki. Now he's even more scared of us" Todoroki sassed reprimanding.

"Oh shut up! It's not like your story is any better!" Bakugo growled loudly, causing Midoriya to flinch slightly where he's placed, tucked against Shinso's side.

Unexpectedly though, Midoriya spoke up.

"16? You've been here 7 years?" The omega asked, sadness lacing his voice.

"Yeah, Kat's been here the longest out of all us" Kirishima answered somberly. They'd all been there a long time, but hopefully now that Midoriya was here they would have the chance to leave even sooner!

"Oh, I'm sorry" the greenette whispered, his eyes watering ever so slightly, the alphas panicking at the sight.

"Don't cry over it. It's not that big a deal" Bakugo grumbled, not knowing how to comfort the omega with words.

Izuku smiled a bit at the blonde's attempt and tucked himself closer to Shinso.

"Well, I guess I can go next!" The ravenette exclaimed, "I'm Eijiro Kirishima. I actually got here a year after Katsuki did, so 17. I'm here for kinda a stupid reason depending on how look at it. I attacked another alpha who thought they could have their way with a beta, the next thing I knew after attacking that other alpha I was here. But please don't let that frighten you! If anything I really want to be your friend!"

"Calm down a bit down, Kiri" Todoroki murmured, noticing how Midoriya looked ever so slightly overwhelmed with how excitedly Kirishima was speaking.

"Oh, sorry" the raven alpha apologized, his cheeks flushing in embarrassment. If Midoriya didn't know better he would have called the display of bashfulness cute.

"That's okay, thank you" the greenette smiled in response, looking down at his lap.

"Do you want to go next, Sho?" Shinso asked to which the alpha nodded. Izuku paid a little more attention to this alpha, he had sort of learned the other alphas' names earlier but he had yet to really learn his.

"My name is Shoto Todoroki, I arrived a couple months after Ei did" Todoroki spoke, not seeming to want to speak any further. A long and quiet few seconds passed before someone else decided to chime in.

"Well go on Half-n-Half, we all shared why we're here, his trust can't be more non-existent with us than it already is" Bakugo sneered. Todoroki glared icily at the blonde. Then tense silence continued until eventually Todoroki broke and opened his mouth to speak again.

"My father killed my brother, so I killed him in return" the half-toned alpha stated coldly. He would rather have not had to say that to their omega, but oh well.

Midoriya stared in shock at the alpha who had just spoken.

He what? He murdered his own father?

Midoriya looked up at Shinso, fear tinting his expression. Each of the other alphas were violent and two of them killed people.

Shinso just let the omega shuffle closer.

"Great guys, I just got him to calm down and give you guys a chance. The least you could've done was not put it so harshly" Shinso admonished.

"Shut up, eye bags. You didn't specify so what you got it what you got" Bakugo snarked.

"Don't be so harsh, Kat. We need to get along for Mido" Kirishima chided. Bakugo just 'tsked' and turned away.

Not even a moment after that comment was Midoriyia pinned underneath the gaze of four different alphas, well this is a weird sense of deja vu!

They were obviously expecting something from him, maybe a comment? He really had no idea, he just knew that it was really unnerving to have all of them staring at him at once.

He looked around at each and everyone one of them, trying to see something that was perhaps not even there to begin with.

Bakugo has been here for 7 years, so for all that time this was all he knew. His violent tendencies were probably goaded on somehow to keep at this place.

Kirishima has been here for 6 years, that's a lot of time too, but he still somehow found a way to keep smiling and be cheerful.

Todoroki has been here for roughly 6 years as well, and it seems that being here has taken more of a toll on him than most of the others. He looked dead inside, like he regretted everything that had happened so far in his life.

Then there was Shinso who has been the shortest at 5 years, and he just looks tired. He's done nothing wrong and yet he's being subject to the same hell that the other alphas were.

Midoriya knew that he was stuck here to somehow help them, even though the doctors had little to no intentions of ever letting them leave. But maybe he could help them anyway? Except for that one incident with Bakugo (which the greenette was still more than a little wary over) they've been nothing if not nice, especially Shinso. They all have been helping him.

Maybe he could do something to return the favor?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.4K 12
"ATSUSHI!" The beta yelled out as the younger male collapsed to the ground.........The black-haired male tried to get Atsushi to wake up by shaking h...
199K 5.4K 18
"Please anybody help me, save me, why can't you here me, why can't you see me, why did you believe him..." All he wanted was for him to be in the war...
1M 29.6K 21
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex Masturbation Sexual activities Profanity A/B/O Dynamics Smut Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, re...
86.4K 1.7K 7
I let out a soft pant, falling back looking up at the male letting out a growl to me seeming tough, but it seemed more like a puppy trying to play to...