PORCELAIN • JJK [✔️]

By Frozen_Meow

"Are you the one police is looking for Kookie? For real?" Mihyun's grab on his wrist tightened as he looked b... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter - 23

191 10 49
By Frozen_Meow

"Jeon Jungkook..."

"Amature mistakes..."

"...Jimin hyung is sick that's why I came to visit..."

Mihyun splashed the water on her face. Unable to calm her mind down as her heart kept fighting out of her chest. Her hands clutched on the marble basin, knuckles turning white as the pressure increases.

None of this was a coincidence. It was all his plan. She remembered Jimin saying this,

"The file isn't in my bag..."

"...he sure does know a lot about flowers..."

She should've placed these together. She should've known. Again, another mistake. Someone else's life in line. She should've stopped him.

Mihyun walked out of the ladies room and ran her fingers through her hair out of frustration. Jungkook didn't leave the party yet. He didn't leave through the exit as Yoongi's driver is still outside and he didn't see him leaving. But where is he? She needed to find him soon. She needed answers.

"Nice to meet you sir..."

"I've seen you somewhere hyung...maybe on TV?"

She realizes this now. Jungkook knew Seokjin back in Busan. He knew who was investigating his case and it was another part of his plan. To keep an eye on the people who are after him. Always staying one step ahead. Always guessing their next move before doing anything.

She checked the dance floor again. Not here either. The other boys are still chatting with each other oblivious to the fact what's going on. She can't tell them yet. She needs to confirm herself.

Although it all makes sense, she still can't believe it.

"...to get in there to know..."

He bugged her phone. That's how he knew who the police warned beforehand. That's how he changed his victim. Again, getting away with what he's been doing.

She feels a tug on her wrists and her instincts peek. Causing her to let out a startled yelp that died down under the blasting music. She was pulled into a dark corridor and 'not so surprisingly', pinned to the wall by someone.

She recognized the boy even in the dark. His hair falling all over his forehead, eyes locked into hers. Burning. She struggled to get her wrists undone but failed as she's not so competent around his built.

"Jungkook..." she called softly. "What are you doing?"

It's the fear. She felt herself getting scared of his gaze. The way his perfume wafted around the air. Alcohol and mint from his breath. His eyes softened. Frown left his face. The Kookie she knew was back.

"Kookie..." she felt his hands letting go of her wrists. He looked so sad. Almost breaking down in front of her.

"Why it had to be you?"

His voice barely reached. She could tell he's having a storm going on inside his mind and he couldn't control it. How can he be the killer with a face this pure and eyes this clear?

This feels so wrong ...

"Me?"

His breathe hitched at her question. Pausing only a little to stare at her face. The close proximity sent shivers down her spine. The same eyes from that night, yet so different right now. Her own eyes widened the moment his face came closer. Nose brushed on hers before his cold lips touched her warm ones. He savored it. Without wasting a second.

Her mind went blank and crazy at the same time. He actually was kissing her and she was frozen under his weight. The music faded and all she heard was his racing heart. Matching hers.

His hand came up, cupping the side of her jaw and deepening the kiss even more. The other supporting himself on the wall she's pressed on. She's not in any control, yet he's letting her control it. Fingers curling into her hair, creating a mess even messier than bloodshed.

This is so wrong...

When she realized she pushed him off with all her might. Jungkook's back hit the wall behind him. He panted. Still breathless. And then, he started laughing.

"What the hell Jungkook?" She shouted at the laughing boy who looked too drunk to understand her. As if he didn't just do anything.

As if he was innocent.

"I needed that...Noona..." he joked with the nickname.

He had the audacity to look at her. Smile at her flustered face. His laughter filled her ears over the music. Sounding the same she knew back from the cafe.

He's insane...

"Kookie...why are you doing this to yourself?" Her tone saddened. She couldn't bear looking at him anymore. It hurt.

He stopped laughing and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Head resting on the wall behind. His tattooed sleeve made it harder for her to talk. She knew it was him for sure, still trying to avoid the matter in hand.

"I'm way fucked up than you've seen." He scoffed. Sobering up a little. "You should've slapped me for kissing you tonight, that'd help me better." He sighed and attempted to leave. His steps were unsteady but he managed. But before that, Mihyun stopped him by grabbing his wrist from the back.

"Are you the one police is looking for Kookie? For real?" Her grab on his wrist tightened as he looked back. Gaze as cold as ice. Not the typical Jungkook she knows.

"And if I am?"

The tears she held back finally ran down her face. The truth hurt more, coming from him.

"You always guess everything right Mihyun..." he smiled bitterly at her. Watching as the tears wet her reddened face. It broke something inside him as well. But that's something he'll keep to himself. She doesn't need to know. "Guess tonight...see if you're right again."

He left. He was out of the club and she didn't know how to stop him. Guessing everything right. She guessed he's going to cause a chaos again.

He will.

But why is he doing this?

Her legs felt like giving up but she made her way back to the main club. Others still laughing and drinking away. Celebrating.

Someone needs to stop him...

"Jeon Ji Hyo..." Seokjin sighed as his finger traced the name on the file. She left it unnoticed. She was too invested in looking at her parent's names and finding them, she missed this name along the way. "She also-"

"Died in 2005..." she finished for him. Hoseok came back into the room while still talking on phone. They both looked up from the file at him.

"Thank you." Hoseok nodded as he put it down. "...There's someone under that name too..." He said.

"I knew it!" Seokjin snapped his fingers together.

"She's Mr. Lee Young's wife. He's head of director's board at an art museum." Hoseok informed. "She's partially paralyzed." Mihyun stood up out of desperation.

"We have to warn her. Before Jung-" she gulped. "Before the culprit does something..."

"Yeah." Hoseok agreed. "But there's every possibility that he changed his victim again and while we are busy with that, he kills someone else."

"I don't think he will." Seokjin pondered on his own words. Then another sigh was heard from him. "We almost caught him. Whatever he's doing, whatever reason he has it has to end before he gets caught. That's how his mind is working."

"If his plan was to get revenge, why did he kill so many others? He could've just-"

"We have to catch him so he can tell us Officer Jung. Now is not the time." Mihyun shuffled out of the room right after. "Let's go!"

"Mihyun! You're not coming with us!" Seokjin shouted from her back making her stop on her tracks. She turned to him, the look of confusion written all over her face.

"What?"

"This is police's job. You're not coming with us. It's dangerous." He answered. His straight face and stern voice would scared her if the situation was different. Right now, both looked unfazed.

"I can see the fuck your shitty police department does oppa!" She yelled back. Stepping towards him again.

"And you aren't even an official!" He shut her down. "You were my freaking assistant right? That's it, you're fired!"

He's never been so angry before, never shouted at anyone like this before. He looked so stressed out and it worried her. Before she could open her mouth again, he passed by her and Hoseok followed. Silently agreeing with the older.

"We won't hurt Jungkook. Just stay here and wait for us Miss Min." Hoseok closed the door on his way out. Leaving her alone in the club's guest room.

Why's everyone she knew showing different colors tonight?

She has no other choice but to wait here then. Until they tell her what happened at Jungkook's house. Will he surrender? Or they'll forcefully drag him out?

Or worse...

What if he fights back?

And they-

"No!" She closed her ears with both her hands and cried. She doesn't want to think of these. Nothing will happen to him. To anyone.

"Guess tonight...see if you're right again..."

Did he know? Why did he say that on his way out? It's like he knew he'd be caught tonight and he's been expecting her to tell the police about him.

"Don't cry..."

It only made her cry harder. Arms helped her stand on her feet, she couldn't do herself. Thumbs brushing tears off her face to get rid of them. Confused voice trying to sooth her. She can't calm down. She can't tell him anything either. Until it's all finished.

"Shh...I'm here..."

"They'll arrest Kookie..." she hid her face into his neck. Wetting his shirt in tears. No complaints.

"I know...it's gonna be fine." He said. "Trust me..."

She can't trust anyone other than Taehyung right now. The situation won't let her. She trusted Jungkook too...to lead them to this night.

"Guess again tonight..."

"...tonight..."

Her breath got caught in her throat. Heart skipped several beats.

That's it...tonight...

"Oh my god..." she pulled away from Taehyung's embrace and stared at him. He looked ever more clueless right now.

"He went...no...he'll kill her...tonight..."

The voices in her head were clearer now. He was sad when he kissed her. Because he's been planning this. He's been planning to kill her first and then he'll get caught. He knew this will happen.

"You should've slapped me...that'd help me better..."

"He can't...Seokjin hyung will get him before that..." Taehyung assured.

"No...you don't understand...he told me to guess...and he said I always guessed right..."

Jungkook wanted her to know about this.

"You mean..." he stiffened on his spot. Reading her mind like every other time.

"He's not at his house. He's with Jeon Ji Hyo...he'll kill her...before he's caught..."

---To Be Continued---

A/N : Will end this soon but idk when 😐 I'm scared btw.

Byeeee 💌💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

INSANE ✓ By 𝖊

Mystery / Thriller

41.4K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? ❞ - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...
17.6K 712 38
[undergoing editing ] Y/n a simple girl without parents work as a waitress in a restaurant and unware the danger which is about to come in her life b...
227K 19.2K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
67.2K 2.1K 26
"Ex-cuse me! Who are you to tell me that?" she blurted out. "You'll get to know that soon." He made his grip more tight around her waist, luckily no...