☆┊hunter x hunter one-shots ༉

De dollpubes123

「☆*:.。. requests are CLOSED .。.:*☆」 !! UPDATING WHEN I CAN !! ─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ─── lowercase <3 none of these... Mais

⚘᠂ ⚘ request page ⚘᠂ ⚘
ʚ☁︎ɞ; how you first met
ʚ❤︎ɞ; how you first met p2
ʚ♪ɞ; hanging out with them
ʚ✧ɞ; hanging out with them p2
ʚ☀︎ɞ; confessing their feelings to you
ʚ✣ɞ; confessing their feelings p2
[a/n] 100 reads!
ʚϟɞ; valentines
ʚ۵ɞ; valentines p2
༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺
☁︎┊꒰ yandere ꒱
ღ ┊꒰ yandere 2꒱
[a/n] leorio!
☆┊꒰ warmth ꒱ - killua
[a/n] deleting my book
♣︎┊꒰ random headcannons ꒱
[a/n] omg
༉ ┊꒰ jealousy 2 ꒱
[a/n] disclaimer
☃️┊꒰ christmas headcannons ꒱
☃️┊꒰ christmas headcannons 2 ꒱
✰ ┊꒰ loving glances ꒱ - illumi
✘ ┊꒰ icicle ꒱ - feitan
༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺
★ - "best nurse" - machi
⌬ - "headshot" - machi

ღ ┊꒰ jealousy ꒱

4.6K 49 61
De dollpubes123

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═
gon
———
"i don't like how they're looking at you, it makes me feel funny."
———

throughout your relationship with gon, you've never truly seen him get jealous. usually, it was actually you that was get jealous of all the girls that seemed to openly flirt with gon in front of you.

however, there are times where gon would get jealous. not openly, but he'd glare at anyone who looked at you for a bit too long for gon's liking. he'd unknowingly tighten his grip on your hand whenever someone started flirting with you and you'd interact back, it's not that gon didn't trust you, he didn't trust the people around you.

gon knows you like the back of his hand, he knew you more than you knew yourself. he trusted you with his life, however that could not be said with others who'd flirt with you. gon never knew the true intentions of people who'd come up to you, so he'd try to make sure to keep you close.

it was another normal day, where gon would drag you to different stores and areas around the town that peaked his interests. however you didn't really mind, since you liked being with gon. throughout your relationship, you've already grown accustomed to the weird areas that gon likes to go to.

"[y/n]-san! look, it's a little icecream shop! can we go in?" gon asked nicely, his eyes glowing at the sight of the cute little shop. how could you deny gon? "sure! let's go quickly!" you said with a smile, as gon quickly grabbed you to the store.

you both walked into the store, the cute jingle of the doorbell caused all staff to look at you with welcoming smiles. the icecream shop smelled sweet and looked very cute, it held a very home-feeling. gon smiled widely as he quickly dragged you to the line.

"ah- [y/n]? can you wait here? i'm going to go see if i can find a bathroom somewhere." you nodded as gon left to find the restroom. you hummed and tapped your foot as you waited for gon and the line to speed up, the line wasn't long by any means; but whoever was ordering was taking their sweet time.

"this line is so long, right?" said someone from behind you, followed by a laugh. you turned around to see another boy, who looked your age. he had black hair, hazel eyes and he wore a normal outfit. "yeah.. i wonder what the person at the front is ordering." you said in agreement, making the person smile.

"what's your name? my name is haruhi." he asked, looking into your [e/c] eyes. "my name is [y/n]." you responded with a smile, making the boy blush lightly. "so... do you wanna go-" before haruhi could finish his sentence, you felt a tight grip in your hand. you turn to see gon, glaring at haruhi. "[y/n]. we should go, there aren't any bathrooms here." gon said, not waiting for your answer as he simply drags you out of the store.

"[y/n]. who was that person?" gon asked, looking at you with all seriousness. you shivered at the tone of his voice, what was wrong with him? did something happen? "it was some random boy in the line, he just started talking to me. nothing more!" you said with a smile, to try to lighten the mood.

gon huffs as he looks at you with a smile. "i'm sorry, [y/n]. i don't know what came over me... when i saw you talking to that boy and he started blushing i got... nervous. i don't want to lose you to anyone." gon said as you both continued walking. you laughed at the idea of you ever leaving gon for someone else.

"i'd never leave you for anyone. i love you, gon." you smiled before lightly kissing his cheek, turning his face into all sorts of shades of pink and red.

he was wrong to ever believe you'd leave him.

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═
killua
———
"please spend time with me, i don't want to be alone."
———

with killua, you've always been sort of jealous. for some reason, he's always attracted the attention of all sorts of people, some with good & bad intentions. but, it's the same with killua. you also seem to attract the attention of everyone around you, so both of you got jealous for many different reasons.

when killua was jealous, he'd try to be as close to you as possible, to show that you're his significant other. he'd send a death glare at whoever was flirting with you or tell them that he's a zoldyck, which usually caused the person to run away in fear.

killua trusts you entirely, but there is always that voice in his mind that tells him you deserve better, that you will one day leave him for someone better.

you smiled at allukas soft giggles as you played with her hair, putting it into all sorts of different hair styles and using all sorts of hair accessories. today, alluka asked that you played with her in her room, these games includes tea party, dress up, and all sorts of other games that alluka would pick.

"[y/n]-chan, my hair looks so pretty!" alluka said joyfully as you handed her a mirror, letting her see her gorgeous hair that was braided. you laughed lightly as you nodded your head, "i think any hairstyle looks amazing on you, alluka." you said, which caused alluka to face you with the biggest smile on her face.

"[y/n]-sann! you're the best!" alluka said as she wrapped her arms around you, pulling you into a tight hug. you smiled as you hugged back, you enjoyed playing with alluka because you knew that she would be very pleased with your compliments and with how realistically you portray their games.

"[y/n]-san... i'm a bit hungry, can you get me a snack?" alluka asked as she pulled her head from your shoulder. you simply nodded and got up, leaving her colorful pink room. you walked towards the kitchen, thinking about what alluka would want to eat.

"pocky... maybe a sandwich, apple juice... maybe some pink lemonade..?" you thought out loud, avoiding killuas gaze. you opened the fridge, looking closely at anything that alluka might want to eat.

"... she likes strawberries." killua spoke, suddenly grabbing the strawberries from the fridge. "ah! thank you. i'll prepare those for her." you spoke, avoiding killuas slightly sad face.

"[y/n]?" killua spoke, as you washed the strawberries under cold water. you hummed in response, not looking at killua as you grabbed a bowl, plucking the leaves off of the strawberries carefully.

"you've been with alluka all day.. can we spend time together? you've been in her room all day and i wanted to watch a show with you." killua asked as you looked at him, a slight frown dawning his face. you nodded your head as you finished plucking the leaves off of the strawberries, putting them into a pink bowl.

"let me go give these strawberries to alluka and i'll be right down, ok? i promise!" you beamed as you grabbed the bowl, speed-walking towards allukas room. you opened the door, to be greeted with a happy alluka playing with her toys.

"[y/n]-san!" alluka said happily, as you walked over and placed the strawberries in front of her. "alluka, im a bit tired so i'm going to go watch a show with killua, ok? if you need anything just ask and i'll give you anything!" you smiled as alluka slightly frowned, but nodded her head nonetheless.

you smiled as you got up, leaving the colorful room. you huffed as you walked downstairs, seeing killua picking out something to watch. "killua?" you spoke quietly, watching as he quickly stood up and engulfed you into a hug.

"you were gone for so long... please don't do that again. or at-least invite me to those stupid tea parties..." killua spoke as he released you, but quickly grabbing your hand and sitting on the couch with you.

"did you miss me?" you asked playfully, looking at killua, who quickly scoffed and avoided your gaze. "no... it was just lonely." he said, his face turning all sorts of pinks. you giggled as you got closer, putting your hand on his shoulder.

"don't worry! i'll invite you next time, so i can teach you how to properly play tea party." you joked, making killua lightly chuckle. you knew he felt lonely, which tore you apart. he was always alone, and when he met you; you changed his life.

he'd never be lonely for as long as you were around. you'd make sure of it.

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═
kurapika
———
"i'm so sorry you had to see me like that. i'm just.... very protective of you. i'm afraid that you'll leave me."
———

kurapika knew, from the start of your relationship together. he wasn't the most ideal boyfriend, most times he was too busy or he was off doing a mission, leaving you alone most of the times.

he'd always try to make up for those lonely days of yours, taking you out to eat or taking you out to do something together, he's always been slightly insecure about himself, scared that you'd leave him for someone better.

he's loved you since the moment you grew closer, he's grown to seriously love and care for you. you're one of the few things left in this world that truly matter to him, and he'd never want to leave you.

kurapika watched as you unlocked the door, stretching before taking off your shoes. kurapika was sitting on the couch for hours now; patiently waiting for your arrival. today, kurapika got off of work early to spend time with you. however, when he got home, you were already gone.

"k-kurapika?" you asked in a bit of shock, not expecting kurapika to be home so early. "is everything ok? it's only 5 PM, you should still be at work..." you asked as you walked closer, noticing how silent kurapika was. "i... took time off work to be with you." kurapika answered softly.

"where were you?" kurapika asked, looking at you with such an intense face, you couldn't tell what he was feeling. "i.. was with a friend. not like that though! they recently got married and they wanted me to help pick a venue with their fiancé.." you explained, avoiding kurapika's gaze.

was he mad?

was he.. jealous?

kurapika sighed as he stood up, quickly engulfing you into a hug. "i'm sorry. i got a bit.. jealous. i wanted to spend time with you and i didn't know where you were, i was scared."kurapika explained as you wrapped your arms around his torso. you could hear how fast his heart was beating.

"it's ok... how about we cook something together? i usually start dinner an hour earlier but it took a bit longer than expected." you giggled, trying to lighten the mood. kurapika signed as he pulled back, the warm smile on his face that you loved to see.

"let's get started." kurapika said before kissing your cheek gently, grabbing your hand to lead you to the kitchen. you knew that doing something as simple as cooking with kurapika lightened up his day, it made your heart swell with joy.

he was your soulmate. you wouldn't leave him lonely for long.

═ ∘◦❦◦∘ ═
leorio
———
"yeah... i just beat that guy up! he tried to touch you! how dare he try to touch what's mine."
———

leorio was always protective.

he wouldn't have any second thoughts about giving his life to his close friends and loved ones, he was selfless. he was loving, peaceful (most of the times..) and kind hearted.

leorio was always protective of you, ever since the start of the relationship. he'd never let you go anywhere near danger, and he'd absolutely risk his life just to protect you. sometimes he'd take a bit too far, screaming at random people who even dared to try and talk to you in a romantic way.

but, you loved him nonetheless. he was the perfect guy for you.

it was any other peaceful day, where you and leorio would go to the beach together to celebrate him passing another exam. you were so proud of him, so the both of you decided to celebrate.

you loved seeing his face light up after successfully building a sand castle, his face of relaxation when he laid back and enjoyed the heat of the sun, his face when he got mad that you kicked sand onto him, you loved it all.

"oi! leorio, i'm going to go get some icecream. do you want any?" you asked, leorio raising his head immediately at the word 'icecream'. you watched as he cutely grinned, nodding his head.

you walked towards the icecream stand, thinking about what icecream leorio would like. you finally picked chocolate icecream, thinking it'd be the best for leorio. before you could even walk towards the stand, a basic surfer dude walked up to you.

"hey cutie~ what's a pretty thing like you doing here?" the guy smirked, acting as if you weren't 10 feet away from the icecream stand. "uh... i'm getting icecream." you spoke, choosing the ignore the guy.

before you could walk away, the guy walked in front of you, causing you to bump into his chest. "my bad~" he said, extending his arm out. you tsked. 'who the f*ck is this weirdo and why won't he leave me alone?'

"hey!" you heard leorios loud voice boom, instantly grabbing the attention of everyone around. "leave them alone! whyd you knock them to the floor?!" leorio screamed as the guy quickly ran away before leorio could get closer.

"are you ok, darling? i'm sorry about that guy." leorio said as he grabbed you, pulling you off the ground. "it's ok. he was trying to hit on me... i think." you said, confused by the guys action.

"he should've known better than to flirt with my partner... let's just go home ok? i don't want to stay here where guys are eyeing you down." leorio said, making you laugh at his protectiveness.

you loved having leorio around to help.

———
2388 words.

AHHH finally published this.. i'll be doing part 2 tomorrow maybe. afterwards, the cuddling chapter and then some angst. hope you enjoyed this!

much love~
and since this took literal weeks to get out, here's some cute photos to make up for it.

this time, featuring killua!

ahh! he's so adorable ∩^ω^∩

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

39.2K 332 21
A collection of oneshots I've written on tumblr under the name @/herofics, you can find the HCs stuff there, I'll only post scenarios here. (Original...
193K 3.3K 52
Guaranteed Uncommon One-shots Possible Triggers -mentions of suicide -cursing -themes of self harm/angst No NSFW, but some light affection. -GN and S...
708K 12.2K 46
[ Please bear with the cringey chapters as I'm currently revising the whole book thank you ] Killua one shots for y'all-Enjoy! by: scintillalea
116K 1.8K 25
I like HxH a bunch so here are some Yandere Oneshots cause why not (*^‿^*) [THERE ARE TW's NECESSARY FOR SOME OF THE CHAPTERS!] If you are interested...