MAFIA STEP BROTHERS[Completed...

By luvbangton

In name,she is Park Bom.Her life was normal until her mother gets married to a rich businessman who happened... More

Introduction
Announcement
part 1
Part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 9, important
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55(End)
Important
Announcement
New Book

part 16

25.1K 1.1K 115
By luvbangton

Han Seo Joon walked towards the back seat with his manly steps.Girls were all going nuts because of this new handy.He winked few girls on his way showing off his bad boy aura.When his eyes caught Bom's shocked face,he stuck out his tongue before passing her.He sat at the back enjoying all the attention He is gaining from the girls.

Time skip

The bell rang indicating the recess time.As soon as teacher walked away,Bom stood up abruptly. Seo Joon also stood and extended his hands expecting a hug when he saw her running towards him but to his shock,she punched his gut taking him off guard.

"Oy!!what the fuck bitch!"he groaned in pain.

"You darn little punk that's of no use in this world!you ignored my calls and messages and then out of nowhere you decided to pop up in my new school!"Bom ranted throwing her frustration to him.

Right now,every student has left to the cafeteria except Lisa,Bom and Seo Joon.

Seo Joon pouted before hugging Bom."Mian piggy.I just wanted to surprise you"

Bom sighed before patting his back."Aish, you punk.You got me worried"

Seo Joon parted away.

"By the way,why did you come here?"Bom asked confusely.Seo Joon shrugged his shoulders.

"I was going to transfer here before you because my mom got transferred into this school.I was going to tell you but you were fast enough to tell me that you were moving here.So I thought to surprise you by coming here unannounced"

Bom widened her eyes."woah,aunty teaches here now?I should meet her"

Seo Joon chuckled nodding his head."By the way,who is that sexy looking at me?"Seo Joon's attention went to Lisa who was standing there awkwardly debating she should leave or not.

"I wasn't looking at you"Lisa mumbled annoyingly and rolled her eyes.

"Don't deny sweetheart. I know I'm handsome"he winked with a smirk.

Lisa looked at Bom with a blank face."can you give me permission to kick his ass? "She asked without any emotion.

"Aish, guys stop it.Let me introduce you to each other.Lisa,this is my best friend,Han Seo Joon"

Seo Joon winked again making Lisa roll her eyes.

"And Seo Joon,this is my bestie Lalisa Monaban"

Seo Joon suddenly widened his eyes and gasped dramatically. He held his chest like he was shot."Ouch Bomiya.You hurt me now.I thought I'm your best friend.How can you betray me?How many nights I tolarate your drunken ass huh?I gave up my bed for you.is this how you repay me?"

Bom chuckled seeing her friend going to his dramatic mode."Stop being a drama queen bitch. You come first okay?you're the best and first"

Seo Joon straightened his back with a proud smirk."That's my piggy"Bom rolled her eyes playfully."You heard that miss Monaban?"Seo Joon asked while putting his arm over Bom's shoulder.

"Psst, I can't believe you are Bom's best friend.I guess Bom must have beaten up your ass every single day"Lisa mocked him making Seo Joon angry because she was right.

Bom chuckled shaking her head.But her smile died seeing Jungkook and Eunwoo walking in the hallway through the opened door of the class.The incident brought chills to her spine again.Both Jungkook and Eunwoo stopped walking and looked inside hearing the bickering sounds.

When they saw Bom inside,they walked inside.Jungkook's eyes went to Seo Joon whose hands were on Bom's shoulders.

"You?what are you doing here?"Jungkook asked seeing the familiar face of Seo Joon.He remembered him since he was with Bom in the wedding day.

Seo Joon scoffed. "Me?what else,I'm here to study"clearly Seo Joon doesn't remember Jungkook since there were 6 more brothers.

Seo Joon looked outside seeing so many girls gathering around because of Jungkook and Eunwoo.And also because of him too.

Jungkook's eyes lingered on Seo Joon's arm over Bom.He clearly didn't like it since he had other plans.He glanced at Eunwoo from the corner of the eye before looking at Seo Joon."Better take that hand away from her"Jungkook deadpanned making Bom,Seo Joon and Lisa confuse.

"What?why should he do?"Bom snapped back since it was really shocking for her.Jungkook, the one who doesn't give two fucks about her.

"Yeah why should I?"Seo Joon also snapped back still keeping his hand over her shoulder.

Jungkook scoffed. In this whole time,Bom was uncomfortable. Not because of Seo Joon or Jungkook but because of Eunwoo who was staring at her intensively.He tilted his head when his eyes caught hers.

All of a sudden,Jungkook aggressively twisted Seo Joon's hand and he held Bom's hand by his other hand pushing her to Eunwoo purposely. Eunwoo caught her perfectly by her waist.

"Because I don't want any man to touch my sister"Jungkook spat through his gritted teeth.

Lisa gasped when Seo Joon hissed in pain because of Jungkook. And on other hand,Bom was in Eunwoo's embrace.The only thing she could do was saving Seo Joon.She pushed both Jungkook and Seo Joon away from each other."STOP THIS!!"she screamed.

Seo Joon was gritting his teeth.His eyes were like snake eyes.Same goes for Jungkook. Seo Joon couldn't say anything because he just got to know that he is Bom's step brother.

Now so many whispers were filling the room by the girls outside.

"She is Jungkook oppa's sister?!"

"No way!!they fought with each other not even a week ago!"

"Oh my!I heard Kim Hyunshik got married so this must be Jungkook's step sister!"

Bom got into her senses.She quickly pushed away Eunwoo and looked at Jungkook. "What the heck is wrong with you?!why do you even care?!"she whisper yelled not wanting other students to hear her.

Jungkook looked at her in fury."Because I'm your brother.Don't you remember it?I have a responsibility!"he whisper yelled back.

Bom scoffed in disbelief. "But you never thought about that responsibility when you handcuffed me to the stair case!why now?what's wrong with you and your brothers?since this morning,you all are behaving weirdly.Why?do you have anything to hide or tell me or ask me?"

Jungkook stiffed on his spot.He tried to avoid the eye contacts with her.On the other hand,Seo Joon looked at Bom questioningly."what do you mean?Handcuffed you to the staircase?"

"I just handcuffed you because there was no choice to calm your ass.You were literally messing around with us.And I'm your brother so I will care about now because I accepted you as my sister"Jungkook lied the last sentence.

"Bom!can you fucking answer me?!what did they do to you?!"Seo Joon screamed.

Bom looked around to see the students gathering more and more hoping to see a new drama today.She sighed.She was frustrated.She doesn't know what to do in this situation anymore.The incident last night was still a mystery to her.And now she is stressing out in between Jungkook and Seo Joon.

Out of nowhere,a hand grabbed her wrist dragging her away from all the drama.Bom looked at who was that.It was non other than Cha Eunwoo.And she let him because she needed some fresh air right now.

"Park Bom!!"

"Kim Bom!!"

Both Jungkook and Seo Joon screamed at the same time.A secret smirk crept onto Jungkook's lips.

Lisa sighed in frustration. She looked at the students who were watching them."Shoo away!Drama is over now shoo shoo!"she made everyone leave and looked at the two boys who were glaring to each other.

"You two!!leave right now!!"she screamed before stomping away.

Seo Joon glared at Jungkook before following Lisa. Jungkook just stood their with a smirk.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey everybody!!

Any thoughts?

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 20.6K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
4.8K 84 20
16 year old Kim Y/N , the youngest and only girl of the Kim family lives with her 7 elder brothers. For how long can her brother keep their maifa se...
156K 4.8K 38
Y/n, a Cold hearted person.No one saw her smile except her close ones.She is someone who you do not want to mess with... ____________________________...
98.3K 2.2K 54
Lee Y/N a girl of 12 years old get kicked out of her family because of an misunderstanding . Will her family and her get over the misunderstanding a...