Skate!

By JazzyReads761

Dream, a skater, with a bunch of skater friends. George, a skater, having just moved, had only one skater fri... More

Skating at night is the best time to skate.
Why are you guys in there?
What's your shoe size?
Your favorite half and half boy!
I've been injured, carry me!
Uh, I rode him.
The bets are on!
Wednesdays are odd.
Text your parents and tell them you're staying over.
I haven't been paying attention and I have no idea how to do this homework.
The weekend hangout.
Sapnap ships it.
You know those BuzzFeed "Am I Gay" tests? Yeah...
Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.
I'm a king, bitch.
Maybe I do like him, Techno.
Why do you kiss me?
Do a flip!
If I were to judge you, I would be a hypocrite.
I can bet that he doesn't like you as much as I do.
Good riddance
I command you to sleep.
I comand you to-
Twinkies
They can't be dead.
Hell yeah, I'm in. Who do you think I am?
I command you to follow all of Quackity and Techno's orders!
Do you like me or not?
The end
QUICK QUESTION EVERYONE! READ IF INTERESTED IN WEBTOONS!
Webtoon time.
We have a Discord!

We got him. Are you ready?

3.8K 164 464
By JazzyReads761

Since they had had such a long nap, they stayed up until six in the morning when George's dad came in the room to tell them to get some sleep. Then, at noon, George's father came back into the room to wake them up. He saw how they both clung onto each other like it was the only way to keep the other close. He wished that he didn't have to wake them up, one because George probably needed the comfort after the recent events and two, it might be embarrassing to have his dad wake him up looking like he's in a relationship with Dream. So, he went over to his phone and set an alarm to go off in thirty minutes and left the room. They would have to wake up soon but he let them enjoy these last thirty minutes of sleep they got.

The alarm went off beside Dream and he scrambled to turn it off. George woke up to reach over and turn his alarm off before falling back down on top of Dream. They stayed there, enjoying each other's comfort in their sleepy state before George got up and out of his bed. He was used to waking up with Dream like that now. And he was sure Dream was too.

But that still didn't make the blush on his face show any dimmer than it did. He looked back over at Dream to see that he had already been replaced by a pillow. Wow, real considerate, Dream. He sighed as he grabbed his clothes to go take a shower, leaving Dream to sleep for a little longer. It would be the most Dream would ever sleep, he deserved it.

When George got out of the shower, he pulled out his laptop and started to email his teachers to give him any assignments that they would do in class. He was sent emails back with documents of work and teachers saying not to worry about doing any work. At least some of them had a shred of empathy. He sighed as he opened Dream's laptop and did the same. His password and username weren't a problem since he had written them down on a sticky note and put it at the top of his computer like he would forget it. But then again, George really wouldn't be surprised if he did forget it sometimes. He got back replies complimenting his email structure and George began to worry about how Dream even survived high school for this long.

George was in the middle of doing a robotics assignment when he heard Dream rustle around in his sleep. He looked over to see the blankets wrapped all around him and the pillow, cute. Then as soon as he looked back at his computer, he saw Dream shoot up from the corner of his eye.

"George!" Dream yelled.

"What, Dream?" George replied. Dream looked over at him to see that he was alive and sighed.

"What time is it?" Dream asked.

"It's around 2:30. Did you get enough sleep?" George asked. Dream pulled the sheets off of himself and stretched.

"Too much sleep. I had a nightmare." Dream said.

"Aw, do you want to talk about your nightmare?" George teased as he turned to face him.

"Can't remember it. What cha' doin'?"

"I'm doing schoolwork, Isabella." George said.

"Like from Phineas and Ferb?" Dream asked.

"Yes, from Phineas and Ferb. Now unfortunately it's not summer so stop being lazy and start doing your work." George handed him his laptop as he said it. Dream groaned and took the laptop, scrolling through the emails of assignments he had. They had no mercy for him. He opened up the first document and started to work, he didn't feel the need to complain because George would just command him to do it anyways. And Dream hadn't heard him command anything since telling him to go to school today so he really hoped that he just happened to forget about it.

"Dream, can you do my homework for me?" George asked.

"Why would I want to do that? I don't even have all of the classes that you have." Dream said.

"Because you're supposed to be taking care of me. Besides, it's just robotics." George said, pushing the computer to him. Dream didn't want to refute so he just took it and started doing the work on both computers.

"I should have never woken up." Dream said.

"Dream, it's not even that bad, you had to do it anyways." George said.

"Georgeeeeeee." Dream whined as he tilted his head back.

"What do you want, Dream?" George asked. Dream sighed and went back to do their work.

"Dream, what did you want?" George asked again. Dream just ignored him.

"Dream, stop acting like a brat. What did you want?" George asked again. Dream still refused to look up from his work, fingers typing quickly on the keyboard. George pushed both of the computers open to see what he was working on. He was playing type racer.

"George, I'm trying to play." Dream said. "Dream, I told you to do homework." George said. "But I wanted to see how fast I could type." Dream replied.

"Dream, go to the homework." George said. Dream switched to the tab with homework.

"Dream! You haven't even started." George said.

"I don't know where to start with this." Dream said.

"Just start with a beginning sentence and then go from there. Look, I already have a beginning sentence you can copy." George said. Dream copied George's beginning sentence changing a few words to mix the sentence around.

"This is like re-writing down definitions in middle school." Dream said. George vaguely understood what he meant so he didn't ask him. Just to make sure that Dream was actually doing the work, George climbed up on the bed. He sat beside Dream and watched Dream start to type away at his computer. It was quite the sight to see, the way that he would be able to type the small words quickly as if he had memorized where his fingers would g on the keyboard. The way that he would be able to watch his typing on the screen rather than the keyboard. The way that he would slow down and stop for a moment whenever a mistake broke his streak.

George just watched his hands on the keyboard, eyes flashing up and down to see how the actions correlated with the word document. He leaned his head on Dream's shoulder, feeling the slight movement of his arm to reach certain buttons on the keyboard. The long question was easily finished, and he was on to the next one. He sped through the small questions, like he already knew exactly what he was going to write before he even read it. George sat there against dream's shoulder for about twenty-five minutes.

Then Dream saved the document and went over to George's computer, George lifting his head slightly to allow Dream passage to the space. Then Dream moved his arm back to the original position with the laptop, George laid back down on the shoulder. He did the same thing that he did with his, except he would look over his answer to make sure that they weren't the same.

"How do you get two different answers for the same question?" George asked.

Dream shrugged his shoulders, moving George with them, "change of perspective? I don't know, I just forgot what I put the first time." George semi-nodded in approval, being restricted by the friction. Dream laughed at his attempt and continued to work.

George's homework took slightly longer than Dream's had since George thought the last two answers were too similar and decided to change them himself. Other than that, Dream did a pretty good job making it seem like the two weren't even in the same vicinity of each other when doing the assignment.

"Thank you, Dream." George said, jumping off of the bed with his laptop to turn his assignment in. George didn't hear any reply from Dream and turned to look at him. Dream was staring at him, he was probably waiting for George to turn around. Then he tapped his cheek with his finger with a questioning look.

"What, Dream?" George asked.

"Kiss?" Dream asked.

"No, I'm not going to give you a kiss." George replied, putting his laptop on his desk and sitting in the chair.

"Oh come on, I just did an entire assignment for you. I think I deserve a kiss." George sighed and rolled his eyes. Dream smiled and turned back to his computer, satisfied with the tint of pink he made appear on George's face. He started to do his English homework when he heard George step out of his desk chair. He typed the last of his sentence and turned to look at George.

George wanted Dream to think that he wasn't going to kiss him. He waited until he was focused on the assignment he was working on. Then he stepped out of his chair and went over to Dream who still looked focused. Then he propped himself up by his hands on the mattress and leaned over to kiss Dream on the cheek. But Dream had decided to look at Dream that moment, making George's target area change and he ended up kissing the side of Dream's mouth. Neither of them moved for the second it took them to process what had happened. George was the first to realize as he pushed himself away from the bed and Dream, just barely gracing the area that their lips touched with his index and middle fingers. Dream looks at George with a shocked look and George could see a small smile appear on his face.

And it only grew bigger, "and you said you weren't going to give me a kiss." When Dream said those words, relief washed over George's entire body. He hadn't fucked up and that was all that mattered.

"Well, I was just going to give you a kiss on the cheek. You were the one that turned." George said, pouting to try and hide his happiness.

"But did you like it?" Dream asked. This didn't feel like teasing anymore.

"What if I did?" George asked.

"Then I would ask if you wanted to do it properly." Dream said. This didn't feel like teasing anymore. Even without the help of the state's weather, George felt like he was melting. George was walking back to Dream, not being able to feel his movements for some reason. When he was back by the bed, he put his hands on Dream's shoulders and leaned in close to him. Dream smirked and held George's face in his hands.

"I want to do this properly." George said. Dream leaned in and very slowly closed the gap. George felt like he was literally sinking into the floor. He then didn't feel Dream's hands on his face anymore. He opened his eyes to see his lower half drain father and farther into the wooden floor. He looked up at Dream and he saw nothing was there.

George groggily lifted himself up from Dream's shoulder. How was he still there? "Good morning sunshine!" Dream said. George blinked a few times before his eyes adjusted to the sight in from of him again.

"I'm almost done with my homework, but you can go back to sleep if you want." Dream said as he clicked several different parts of his screen to find the last assignment. George yawned as he jumped off of the bed to check the work that Dream did. It was different than from the dream, maybe because George couldn't predict exactly what Dream would write. But the assignment looked a lot neater than Dream's; he must have spent a lot more time on it. George smiled at how much Dream cared about him as he turned the assignment in. George really should have known that the dream was too good to be true. George pinched himself to make sure he wasn't still dreaming, only gaining pain in the process.

"Hey Dream, are you going to stay over until tomorrow?" George asked.

"No, I have to go home in an hour so my parents don't think that you've kidnapped me." Dream replied.

"Did you even tell them that you were here?" George asked.

"Yeah, I texted my mom before I got out school to make sure it was okay to leave." Dream said.

"Oh, so you aren't as impulsive as I thought." George said.

"Yeah, I just have to explain the reason of six absences on my report card when it comes in." Dream said as he laughed nervously.

"You didn't tell them that you weren't going to school?" George asked, more disappointed than mad.

"No, they wouldn't just let me skip an entire day." Dream replied. George really shouldn't have expected a different response.

"Look, it's going to be fine. I did all of my classwork anyways." Dream continued.
m

"Just get this done. And then go home." George said.

"You really want me to go away, don't you?" Dream asked.

"Yeah, I do. Now get your work done and leave." George replied.

"But I don't want to leave you Georgie." Dream said, laying across the brunette's bed.

"Dream-" He knew what was coming, he had complained one too many times. "I command you to go home by seven. It's five thirty so hurry up with your assignment." That was a better result than Dream had expected. He obliged by George's rules and he was out the door at 6:52. George really didn't want Dream to leave but he had to because he didn't want this to be the reason that him and Dream wouldn't be able to hang out again. Especially since he hadn't gotten to confess to him yet. George just had to be patient, he had already set it up perfectly in his mind how it would go.

First, Dream puts in the headphones that we give him for the plan- The plan, George forgot about the plan. He had entire day that he could have used to get Dream to use his safe word and he had completely forgot about it. Damn it, Techno will not be proud. He has to get that last word before Saturday, which was tomorrow. He quickly ran back upstairs to his room and grabbed his phone. He typed on it quickly at first but after seeing the horrible monstrosity of letters to form words he deleted it and typed slower.

'Dream, come to the skatepark tonight.' George sent.

'I thought you wanted me to go home.' Dream replied. This was not the time for jokes with George.

'I demand you come to the skatepark tonight.' George said. He secretly hoped that Dream would just say his safe word then, but that was too good to be true.

'Okay, see you there.' George smiled at the response. He knew exactly what to do to make Dream give up the word.

Dream arrived at the skate park earlier than George for once. He put on his skates and started to warm-up, just rolling up and down the ramps and trying to grind but failing. Then he was winding up to do the flip that he learned when he saw George from the corner of his eye. He slowed back down to go greet him. George was sitting on the bench and putting his roller blades on, Dream sat next to him.

"Why do you have your roller blades on?" Dream asked.

"Oh, I wanted to try something." George said.

"What did you want to try?" Dream asked. George stood up and Dream stood up with him.

"It's a trick that I saw on Youtube. It's a two person trick, so you wanna help?" George asked.

"I don't have roller blades, but I'll help." Dream said.

George started to skate around the bench, "Don't worry, you don't need roller blades. Just let me get warmed up before we attempt it." Dream watched as George went back and for the between the connected c-shaped ramp. Then he jumped onto the platform at the top of the ramp. He looked at the ramp below him as he started to roll down. When he got to the middle of the ramp, he jumped. He didn't jump far or high, roughly the width of a person. He rolled back over to Dream.

"That's what we're going to be doing today." George said.

Dream's eyes opened in shock, "No way, George. You haven't even tried it on like a dummy or something. I'm not going to get jumped on." Dream said.

"Dream, just get on the ground. I'm not going to jump on you, I promise." George replied. The conversation was going exactly as George had wanted it to.

"You may think that you aren't going to jump on me, but I won't give you so much faith." Dream replied.

"Dream, I command you to go lay on the floor." George said.

"George, you're insane, there's no way you're going to be able to jump over me." Dream said, still trying to argue.

"Well, if you wanted, you could use your safe word." George said with a grin.

"George, do you honestly believe that you are going to be able to jump over me?" Dream asked. George thought about it for a second. If Dream wasn't going to back down, then he wouldn't actually do it since he didn't have practice.

"No, I was just messing with you, Dream." George said.

"Why do you want me to give up my safe word so badly? There has to be something that you really want to do." Dream said.

"There is. But you'll never agree to it otherwise, so I had to make you give up your safe words." George explained.

"Patches, George." Dream said, basically surrendering. George smiled wide before forcing it to fade again.

"Wait, why are you saying Patches?" George asked.

"Well, you commanded me to lay on the ground and I really don't want to. Or I just want to see what you have in store for this plan. Either one you want to believe." Dream said. George's smile went wider now, if that was still possible. He quickly sat on the bench and took of his skates. Dream watched as he stuffed them into the bag and got back up.

"Let's go get some sleep, Dream. We're both going to need it for these next two days." George said. Dream was both scared and excited. It might have been a mistake to just give up like that, but he knew it wasn't going to be too bad. Right. He allowed George on his back as he went to drop him off before going home. Tomorrow was probably going to be the start of hell, but at least George was the devil.

George jumped onto his bed as he sent the text message to Techno, 'we got him. Are you ready?'

'I was born ready, George.'

3116 words 

Y'all, if you want to comment some dares for Dream to do, then please, be my guest!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 15K 26
Dream lives thousands of miles away from his best friend George. Weekly streams and making videos with him are the only ways dream gets to see his ch...
2.2K 56 8
What if there was a story based off of Sam and Colby? Sam loves Colby but Sam thinks he's straight. Because of all of the girls that he brings in and...
202K 7.4K 50
THS BOOK FUCKING SUCKS GO READ MY BOY IS ALOT BETTER FUCKING HATE THIS BOOK OMG WHY DIES IT HAVE SO MANY READS ITS ASS PLEASE BULLY ME FOR IT. Dream...
79.8K 2.1K 30
"π™Žπ™€π™’π™šπ™©π™žπ™’π™šπ™¨ 𝙄 π™Ÿπ™ͺ𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙀 π™œπ™žπ™«π™š π™ͺπ™₯." 16 in #reddie // heartΒ·less /ˈhΓ€rtlΙ™s/ adjective displaying a complete lack of feeling...