The Speed Demon and the Suici...

CreeperDreamer tarafından

Read to find out the story of Catalina Titanus and Octavio Silva. Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: On my way
Chapter 2: Dropping and begining
Chapter 4: A trip to the boss
Chapter 5: A deal
Chapter 6: Waisiting time till the game
Chapter 7: Game and loser
Chapter 8: Shutting off Respawn
Chapter 9: A worthy death
Chapter 10: Lifeline
Chapter 11: Octane
Chapter 12: Octavio Silva
Chapter 13: A new deal to live
Chapter 14: Meeting my family
Chapter 15: Embarrassed and broken glass
Chapter 16: Memories of the past, and possibilities to the future
Chapter 17: Laughter and stranger
Chapter 18: Watson outburst and air ship
Chapter 19: Crypto
Chapter 20: Not my place, and a decleration to fight
Chapter 21: The past
Chapter 22: Eavesdropping
Chapter 23: Medical Exmaination and Sleep
Chapter 24: Lunch, and Octanes Concerns
Chapter 25: His strange attachment
Chapter 26: Tone of voice
Chapter 27: Talking for Confort and Crypto tags along
Chapter 28: Shopping and Jester
Chapter 29: Gauntlets and Octane
Chapter 30: Octane and Being a Titanus
Chapter 31: The Titanus Blood Trials
Chapter 32: Blowing your legs off again?
Chapter 33: The Begining and Acknowledgmet
Chapter 34: Tartarus, and his return
Chapter 35: A Beautiful Change
Chapter 36: The Book
Chapter 37: His complaints and her thoughts

Chapter 3: The battle, and the legends visit

319 11 0
CreeperDreamer tarafından

Cherry's POV

I was skating for a bit till they timed out and I began to walk. "Come out and dance with me~!" I sang happily. I removed my raincoat and set it down on a rock then looked around.

"Can we do hand to hand?!?" I heard shouting. Strange. I can't pinpoint where it's coming from. "That's a nice ability you have there kid. Honestly I didn't think you would last this long. You better have taken some players down for all the trouble I went through to keep you alive....Oh, and hand to hand is fine with me.." I said chuckling as I dropped my guns and stripped my shield and items.

After I finished I saw the kid come out from a tree a bit away in front of me. He dropped his stuff as well and we stared for a second.

"Would you prefer I don't have my cherrys?" I asked while taking a grenade off my belt. He took a step back cautiously and nodded. "Thought so.." I said dropping all my cherries. I call them cherries.

"I took 2 down on my own. Its gonna be 3 soon." He said as we walked twords each other. "Im impressed. I honestly thought you would be dead, but don't get to cocky." I said as I pulled my mouth cover down. "Whats your name?" I asked stopping 10 feet from him.

"Jesse, my friends call me Jester. What about you, miss kill leader?" He said getting in a fighting stance. "Maybe when you kill me, Ill tell you. You see, Im sensitive on just anyone using it. They got to earn it. But I go by Cherry Bomb, Cherry for short." I said getting in a stance as well.

We stood in silence for a while till the ring started to get smaller, which was when we ran at each other. I first started by analyzing his fighting style which was interesting. I dodged everything of course, and I did see openings that I did not take.

I than jumped back a bit than launched myself forward low to the ground punching his gut and slamming him to the ground. He tried to get up but couldn't. "How do you want to end this kid?" I asked stepping back ready just in case he stood up.

He didn't seem to move so I got closer and watched intently. "Hey—." I said but was cut off by him punching me across the face.

I quickly regained my composer and felt blood so I spit. He groaned as he stood up and got ready as well. "Till I can't fight anymore." He said coughing a bit. "Give me your all!!!" He shouted.

"OH IM STARTING TO LIKE YOU!!!" I shouted smiling and laughing forgetting about the pain on my cheek.

So thats what I did, I gave him everything I could muster with my normal body. He didn't want to give up but eventually his health was low and the fight was called. He fell to his back as my victory was announced and looked exhasted.

I got on my knees and took out a pink sharpie from one of my pockets on my harness. I wrote a number and adress and stood up. "You got potential kid. Call that number and tell them Cherry sent you. He will train you into shape until you can one punch someone," I said pulling my mouth cover up.

He seemed to pass out after. I also wrote my phone number on his other hand with my name and a little cherry drawing. Soon ships came in landing on diffrent parts of the island to pick up the 'dead' participants.

I waited patiently and picked up my bombs and raincoat. I was then taken away as well, with the medics in the ship congradulating me. I was honestly quiet happy with my win and the potential diciple I found today.

When I got to the main building I went strait to the ceremony area. No one was here yet so I grabbed the official Apex device for the legends, as well as my medal. I than went out the back exit.

I'm not one for formal ceremonies. I prefer parties and clubs if anything. I smiled to myself as I put my hood up and activated my skates. Now that I'm no longer in the game, I can use them freely.

I smiled as I rolled away happily. I was just heading to a bus stop but then I caught a glimpse of someone running towards me.

I looked down a bit as soon as I recognized who it was. I doubt they knew who I was but still. He ran towards me slowing down, but I quickened my pace a bit and soon he was gone.

It's not that I don't want to claim victory, it's that this was a practice. A way to test my skills and my ability. To experience the thrill. But those people were so easy to beat.

It doesn't seem worth it anymore. I had fun and loved the game...but It didn't do it for me. I didn't get my blood rushing like I was gonna die, it didn't make me want to keep going till my limbs fell off. The end with the kid was great though. But the rest was just ok...

I made it to the bus and went strait to the hotel. I quickly made it up to my room and stripped my clothes taking a hot shower.

I got out and dried my body than looked at myself in the mirror. My short hair that I had curled this morning was now a wavy wet mop.

I had an undercut so I giggled and parted my hair down the middle. (Levi cut)

I giggled and ruffled my hair. I than went out of my bathroom and grabbed some overnight clothes I packed.

I had on black fluffy sleeping shorts as well as a neon pink tank top. I went back to my suitcase and pulled out a small pack of hair curlers and went to the restroom.

They were small so it took a quick minute. When I finished I went to the bed and laid down putting a movie on. I was gonna get a drink from the mini fridge but they are overpriced.

I instead grabbed a silk bandana and wrapped it around my hair. Than I grabbed a oversized black hoodie, some sneakers, my wallet, phone and walked out of my room putting my hoodie up.

I walked out of the hotel and walked to a convenience store nearby and just enjoyed myself. When I got there I grabbed a bunch of different monsters, Cheetos, as well as a bunch of candies.

As I payed, I asked for a bottle of wine, as well as a bottle of tequila. When I was walking back I felt eyes trailing me. Just from behind so they might have not seen my face yet. I kept my head down but didn't draw attention to myself.

I felt them behind me a bit away so when I entered the hotel I stepped to the side behind a large planter and my suspicious were correct.

They came in and looked around. I recognized them immediately. I saw the legends, Mirage, Lifeline, and Octane from the Apex Games.

I looked to the elevator and immediately went in. I let the doors close and they saw me. The doors were glass so I pretended to not see them.

As soon as the elevator stopped on my floor, I rushed over to my door and went inside. I closed and locked it than set my things down.

I grabbed my handgun and put it on the bed beside my bags of snacks. I than sat down on the bed and put a movie on while opening the tequila.

I drank and glanced at the door just in case. I got bored of just drinking tequila so I grabbed one of the glass cups and put gummy worms in it than I poured some tequila.

I drank and ate that for a couple minutes, than I heard a door knock. I immediately held the gun up to the door as I stood up.

I held the cup in my hand as I stood up. I set it down on the bedside table and grabbed my goggles. I put them on and turned my volume up on them as I approached the door holding the gun.

"I don't think she's here." A female voice said. I looked through the hole and saw the three standing there whispering to each other.

"I can clearly hear the tv playing. She obviously doesn't know I'm outside, if she did she would slam this door open." A male voice said with a chuckle.

"Keep it down amigo. She might here you." Another male said. I quickly unlocked the door opening and quickly stepped back holding the gun up to them.

"I can here everything." I said to his remark. I saw them take a step back with their hands up. "What do you want?" I asked putting one hand to the side of my goggles lowering the volume a little.

"You caught me at an inconvenient time." I said picking the cup up, drinking a little than setting it down.

"We didn't mean to interrupt anything-." Lifeline said but I cut her off. "You followed me here, I'm not stupid. Even without my gear I know when someone is on my tail." I said looking them up and down.

They still appeared to be in their combat clothing. I'm standing here in my PJ's with my hair in curlers. "Please hear us out. The board asked us to bring you in. They want to talk to you. You won the game after all. You should claim your prize as the new legend." Lifeline said trying to get me excited.

"I know. I already got the medal and stuff, well not officially. But still. Listen, I just wanted to check the games out. I thought it would be fun and exhilarating but I got bored. It didn't make me want to risk my life, it just felt like a game of tag." I said lowering the weapon.

"Just tell your boss I'm not interested anymore. Give it to the other guy." I said bored as I grabbed my cup and drank while eating gummy worms.

"You got bored?" Mirage asked. "Of course I did. It was relatively easy, nothing that would make my heart jump out of my chest and claw my way to victory." I said than finished my drink.

"But you haven't played with us...." The middle guy said. Octane. I felt something inside me wake up when he said that. "I peaked your interest, yes?" He asked tilting his head and was hunched over

He had a low voice surprisingly, and it was calm. He was examining me like I was pray. I did the same. "Maybe, but if it compares to what I did today, I'm not interested." I said my interest dropping as I touched the side of my goggles turning the volume up.

His heartbeat was slow and steady. I than saw a reflection of his eyes in his goggles when he tilt his head back. The light in the room hit them so they showed through.

They were deadly, and daring. I noticed, regardless if he was hunched over he was still kinda tall, even if I'm 5'5".

"So your saying your scared amiga?" He asked. He pushed me over the edge. I knew he knew as well because I flinched when he said scared.

"Listen here tough guy, I'm not scared of anything. And if I was, I'd be in the process of doing it." I said smirking.

"Than prove it by playing a game with all the legends. I can guarantee it will pursued you." He said with a little chuckle at the end.

"Do you honestly think your little reverse psychology is gonna break me?" I asked looking down as I walked over to him.

I grabbed his vest and pulled him down to my eye level. "I've stared death in the eyes a thousand times, and I doubt it compares to your little game." I said grinning with a glare.

He stayed silent, in-fact all three of them did. Than he grabbed my hand and removed it from his vest. "I don't remember staring at you amiga." He said in an almost husky whisper.

I froze there. "Oh your on..." I said a wide grin coming to my face. I was getting excited. Specially to fight him.

I took my hand back and flipped back and when I landed on my feet I posed. "OHH!! I hope it's fun!! Lives on the line!!! Winner takes all!!! Ready or not, let's beginning!!!"(Steven universe) I shouted.

I than grabbed my tequila and hummed to myself as I poured more in my cup from earlier. I put some sour gummy worms in it than mixed it around with a spoon. I than grabbed another cup and poured more and added gummy worms.

I made 2 more than held them out to the people. "As hospitality, I have made you this simple drink." I announced to them. Mirage and Lifeline looked at each other debating on taking the cup, but Octane stepped into the room and took my drink. The others waited for a second than came in shutting the door as they took the drink.

"I will go with you if you drink the contents of the glass, and chug as much of a Monster as you can when your done.." I said as I grabbed four green Monster and put them on the little table.

I got ready and Octane seemed to be up for my little challenge. He seemed more upbeat than earlier. He was almost jogging in place.

He pulled his mouth cover down and got ready. We than both looked at Marriage and Lifeline. They both stepped forward clearly interested and waited at my mark.

"Go!!" I shouted, and we went. Mirage had some troubel swallowing the gummy worms, and Lifeline did not seem to like the monster much cause she gave up after a second or so of drinking it.

Octane and I were in a tie. I however slammed the can to the ground when I finshed and he crushed it. "That wasnt half bad." Mirage said chuckling. "So we got a deal my friend!?!?" Octane asked very hyper as he held his hand up.

"Of course!! But you better make this interesting!!" I shouted jumping and giving him a high five.

"OH, TRUST ME, ITS THE BEST HIGH IVE FELT IN MY LIFE!!!!" He shouted energetically. Mirage and Lifeline chuckled and glanced at each other.

"Well, I guess I should get dressed." I said chuckling as I rubbed my neck. "You three may sit and wait here or I can meet you somewhere." I said closing the tequila bottle.

They discussed something together than sat on the bed. "We will wait if that's ok with you." Lifeline said happily. "While we do, I want to watch the full fight from earlier." Octane said eating some candy.

"You didn't watch it?" Mirage asked chuckling. "No, I was too waisted!!!" Octane said laughing as he grabbed the remote and looked for the video.

I giggled and went to my suitcase grabbing a new set of clothing. A replica of the ones I wore earlier. I grabbed a new body harness and the same raincoat than went to the bathroom.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

638 13 14
the story follows fade and Rhapsody and their relationship as being apex legends and boyfriend and girlfriend. Rhapsody helps fade find out who set u...
21.2K 1.8K 24
A Zac and Fatima Story 😌👌🏾
3.9K 50 13
Octavio knew what was coming, having spent time out of the game due to problems with his back. The first game that he has come back to and he was nev...
7.9K 80 14
You join the apex games hoping to find the truth of your past and what happened that caused you to go to this time, your first day and you developed...