Beastly (Male! Belle X Reader...

By Love_Aki

๐ŸŽตั‚ฮฑโ„“ั” ฮฑั• ฯƒโ„“โˆ‚ ฮฑั• ั‚ฮนะผั” ั‚ัฯ…ั” ฮฑั• ฮนั‚ ยขฮฑฮท ะฒั” ะฒฮฑัั”โ„“ัƒ ั”ฮฝั”ฮท ฦ’ัฮนั”ฮทโˆ‚ั• ั‚ะฝั”ฮท ั•ฯƒะผั”ะฒฯƒโˆ‚ัƒ ะฒั”ฮทโˆ‚ั• ฯ…ฮทั”ฯ‡ฯั”ยขั‚ั”โˆ‚โ„“ัƒ ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ ฮฑ โ„“ฮนั‚ั‚โ„“ั” ยขะฝ... More

๐ŸŒน ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐ŸŒน
1. ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚
2. ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚
4. ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚
5. ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚
6 . ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚
7. ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚

3. ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚

11.1K 455 459
By Love_Aki

Gaston, a handsome man, looked down the village from a small hill, through a spyglass, riding his horse. Beside him, his best friend, LeFou was looking at him with dreamy eyes.

"Look at her, LeFou." Gaston pointed when he spotted Y/n, feeding some geese. "My future wife." He stated confidently. He passed the spyglass to Lefou, who instantly took it and looked at Y/n as well.

Gaston continued, "Y/n is the most beautiful girl in the village. That makes her the best."

"But she's so well-read, and you're so... " LeFou trailed off as he was about to say 'not' but stated, "Athletically inclined." Instead.

Gaston nodded his head, satisfied with his friend's description, "I know. Y/n can be as argumentative as she is beautiful."

Lefou hummed as he saw Beale came to stand beside y/n. "I think she is more interested in Beale and-" he stopped as the spyglass was snatched from his hand.

Gaston clenched his jaw in anger as he watched Beale whispered something in y/n's ear, making her nod and walked away.

"Why wouldn't that guy just leave her alone. Why do she even spend her time with him while she can have me." He looked away and motioned towards himself, "I mean look at me and look at him."

"Exactly." LeFou exclaimed, internally rolling his eyes at his friend's sky-high ego and mumbled, "and I totally understand why she wouldn't choose you."

"What did you say?"

"I said she will be yours soon." 'Yeah in your dreams.' LeFou added in his head, giving his friend an innocent smile. Then he continued, "who needs her, when you've got us!" he hinted again like he always did.

Gaston might be an arrogant bast*** but LeFou's feelings for him never went away and that's why he was still with this piece of sh*t he calls his best friend.

Oblivious to this Gaston nodded, "Yes, but ever since the war I've been missing something. And she's the only girl I've met who gives me that sense of..."

"Je ne sais quoi?" LeFou asked.

Gaston huffed, "I don't know what that means." As both of them started moving towards the village.

🥀

Gaston and LeFou rode through the village gates as Gaston started to sing,

"Right from the moment when I met her, saw her
I said she's gorgeous and I fell
Here in town there's only she
Who is beautiful as me
So I'm making plans to woo and marry Y/n."

As Gaston passed, the three sisters from the dress shop, tried to catch his attention, singing,

"Look there he goes,
isn't he dreamy Monsieur Gaston,
oh he's so cute"

Gaston and Lefou climbed down from the horses and handed them to two men. Gaston looked at the three girls and rolled his eyes at their desperate lust filled stares. But he wasn't gonna lie, this was definitely boosting his ego.

"Be still my heart
I'm hardly breathing
He's such a tall, dark, strong and handsome brute"

Gaston snorted and walked away as the girls were splattered with mud from his horse's hooves.

LeFou shot the shocked girls a look, whispering, " It's never gonna happen, ladies. "

The three desperate girls looked down at their ruined clothes and whined.

🥀

Noticing Y/n crossing the market, Gaston started to make his way towards her, grabbing a flower bouquet. As they walk through the market,

Washer Women
" Bonjour! "

Gaston
"Pardon!"

Y/n
"Good day."

Barmaid
"Mais oui!"

Tom
"You call this bacon?"

Housewife
" What lovely flowers!"

Cheesemaker
" Some cheese..."

Wood Carrier
"...Ten yards!"

Bread Buyer
"...One pound."

Gaston
" 'Scuse me! "

Cheesemaker
" I'll get the knife. "

Gaston noticed Beale also walking towards Y/n with a single y/f/c rose. Gaston clenched his jaw angrily and started to move fast through the crowd.

Gaston
"Please let me through!"

Jam Seller
"This bread..."

Cobbler
" Those fish..."

Jam Seller
"It's stale!"

Cobbler
"They smell!"

Y/n sighed as she looked at her reflection in the water of the fountain.

"There must be more than this provincial life!"

Gaston finally nearing her, smirked when he saw Beale was still little far away from y/n,

"Just watch -- I'm going to make y/n my wife! "

But to his displeasure, Y/n noticed Beale first and started to walk towards him with a fond smile.

The whole village sang as they saw both of the village nerds walking towards each other,

"Look there they goes the pair who are Strange but special
A most peculiar Monsieur and mademoiselle
It's a pity and a sin they don't quite fit in!"

"But they really are a funny pair "

"A beautiful but a funny pair "

"They really are a funny pair "

"Y/n and that Beale! "

🥀

Slightly out of breath, Gaston finally catches up with y/n. " Good morning, y/n!"

Startled, Y/n stopped and her smile instantly fell, already knowing who was behind her. She closed her eyes, sighing and turned to face Gaston.

"Wonderful book you have there." Gaston added, giving her a charming smile, which would have made many woman and some men kiss his feet but not y/n.

Y/n looked at the book she was holding, "You've read it?" she asked him unimpressed, already knowing the answer.

Gaston shuttered, "ugh.. Well, not that one. But, you know. Books." he cleared his throat and handed her the flowers, "For your dinner table. Shall I join you this evening?"

Y/n frowned looking at flowers then at Gaston's face and huffed in annoyance. She was really getting tired of this. She was about to tell him to back the F off when Beale, her knight in rose armour, came to her rescue.

"Sorry, not tonight or any night for the matter." Beale answered as he stood beside y/n.

Both of the males glared at each other while y/n rolled her eyes, 'men'.

Gaston ignored him and looked down at y/n again, "Busy?"

"No. Just not interested." Y/n stated truthfully and turned to Beale with raised eyebrows when she saw the flower in his hand.

Beale rubbed the back of his neck nervously and held it out for her. She smiled and took it happily. Maybe She really has a weird obsession towards roses, she thought looking at the flower like it was the most beautiful thing she ever saw.

Without a word, She grabbed Beale's left hand and dragged him towards his small cottage, knowing his father was waiting for them.

Beale turned around and gave Gaston a mocking wave and followed Y/n like a lost puppy.

LeFou approached a seething Gaston and hopefully asked, "So. Moving on?"

Gaston glared at the leaving pair and huffed, "No, LeFou. It's the ones who play hard to get that are always the sweetest prey. That's what makes Y/n so appealing. She hasn't made a fool of herself just to gain my favor." He looked at his friend and asked, "What would you call that?"

"Dignity?" LeFou offered, covering his sadness.

Gaston nodded and exclaimed, "It's outrageously attractive, isn't it?" then he groaned, "but I just have that Beale out of the picture and she will be mine forever."

"You don't have to worry about that, dear cousin." A high pitch voice called out behind them.

Gaston and LeFou turned around and saw Gaston's cousin, Gisella standing behind them, face painted with heavy makeup like always. " Beale is the love of my life. I have loved him since I was a kid. So-"

"More like obsessed." LeFou mumbled.

"I know how to make him mine and you can get that sorry excuse of a lass to yourself."

"Yeah, like you are trying to for years and still failing." Gaston pointed out sarcastically. "I don't need your help cousin. But I think you will need MY help to get your BeAlE." he looked at y/n and Beale for one last time and walked away from there, LeFou following closely.

"We will see." Gisella rolled her eyes and turned to look at y/n and Beale. She hissed when she saw Y/n messed HER Beale's hair playfully and ran towards his cottage while Beale chased after her, laughing.

"You will be mine, Beale.
Soon."

░T░h░a░n░k░ ░y░o░u░ ░f░o░r░ ░r░e░a░d░i░n░g░!!

Character - Age
Y/n  -  18
Beale  -  20
Prince Adam / Beast  -  21
Gaston - 26 (because I am not comfortable with him being 36)
Gisella - 20

🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 7.9K 24
Being the sister of the supposed Air head of the town comes with it's ups and downs. Sisters Belle and (Reader) are inseparable with (Reader) being o...
8.3K 286 11
!! FIRST STORY WARNING !! ๐Ÿ’™Records:๐Ÿ’™ #13 in KatsuDeku (EEEEEEEEE!!!) #168 in '#fairytale' (out of 17.5K!) ๐ŸŒŸ'"T-take me.... Instead..." Izuku told...
273K 3.5K 14
You can already tell from the name what this story has in store for you and if you feel the way I do then you know the Beast was fucking hot in the n...
58.3K 846 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...