May you rest: BNHA X OP! OC

By Mavo_62

The heroes want me on their side, the villains on theirs. Some might think I am being trapped between those t... More

OC
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Busted
Chapter 2: Shopping
Chapter 3: School
Chapter 4: Quirk Test
Chapter 5: Flirting It Is
Chapter 6: Battlefield Training
Chapter 7: USJ 1
Chapter 8: USJ 2
Chapter 9: Nightmare
Chapter 10: Declaration Of War
Chapter 11: The Todoroki Mansion
Chapter 12: Boomer
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: Sports Festival 1
Chapter 15: Sports Festival 2
Chapter 16: Chicken Tender
Chapter 17: I'm So Stupid
Chapter 18: Fucking Reporters
Chapter 19: Back At School
Chapter 20: Ghosted
Chapter 21: Final Exams
Chapter 22: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 23: Old Friends
Chapter 24: Training Camp
Chapter 25: Another Attack
Chapter 26: Meeting Up Again
Chapter 27: Shie Hassaikai
Chapter 28: Movie Night
Chapter 29: Dorms
Chapter 30: Bubble's Crush
Chapter 31: Meeting Other Students
Chapter 32: Death Glare
Chapter 33: Rescue
Chapter 34: Gang Orca
Chapter 35: Threats
Chapter 36: LoV
Chapter 37: It's OK
Chapter 38: Pride And Past
Chapter 40: Broken Trust
Chapter 41: A Good Friend
Chapter 42: Cinema
Chapter 43: Sneaking Around
Chapter 44: Shadows
Chapter 45: Infiltration
Chapter 46: Lost Or Won?
Chapter 47: Interrogation
Chapter 48: Bracelet
Chapter 49: Sleepover
Chapter 50: Planning
Chaper 51: Practice
Chapter 52: Presentation
Chapter 53: Help
Chapter 54: Arguing
Chapter 55: Why?
Chapter 56:HPSC
Chapter 57: Liar
Chapter 58: Fuck You
Chapter 59: Third-Degree Burn
Chapter 60: Move It, Peasents
Chapter 61: I Don't Need A Protector
Chapter 62: He Is Standing
Chapter 63: Head Game?
Chapter 64: Bird's Nest
Chapter 65: Smart Ass
Chapter 66: Caller ID
Chapter 67: Drama, Drama, Drama
Chapter 68: Yamaguchi
Chapter 69: Welcome
Chapter 70: Spikes
Chapter 71: Forgiveness
Chapter 72: Sweet Death
Chapter 73: Documents
Chapter 74: Bullet
Chapter 75: I Want You
Chapter 76: Pathetic
Chapter 77: It's Up To You
Chapter 78: I'll Crush Them
Chapter 79: You Got It Champ
Chapter 80: I Want Him Dead
Chapter 81: Ace Of Spades
Chapter 82: Reversed
Chapter 83: Dark Web
Chapter 84: Identity
Chapter 85: Half-Sister
Chapter 86: 7-Eleven
Chapter 87: Late Birthday Present
Chapter 88: ITY31
Chapter 89: Elara
Chapter 90: Nuisance
Chapter 91: Sid
Chapter 92: 2 Days
Chapter 93: Cyanide

Chapter 39: Blood-Bear

3.2K 133 8
By Mavo_62

Mavis' pov

After yesterday afternoon, I went back to my house, it needed some caring, everything got dusty and the fruits got mould. Hawks came and visited me, I told him that yesterday was a free day of mine and we hung up, but not for long. He needed to be back at his agency after an hour and I was alone again.

I was making my way through the city, visiting Eri after a long time. I would have went every weekend and spent time with her, but I hadn't gotten the opportunity because of school and because Kai gave me so much duties. I saw Eri with Deku on a sidewalk and didn't hesitate to run to them.

"Eri?" She and Deku looked up to my running figure and Eri let go from Deku to run to me. She had tears in her eyes and she held her arms wide open for me. "B-Big sis!" I embraced her in my arms, stroking her long hair. She started calling me 'Big sis' after a month of babysitting her.

"What happened?" I looked back at Deku for an answer and he stood up.

"Mavis? How do you know her?"

"She is the girl that I babysit. Eri, honey what are you doing out here?" I tried to look at her face, but she clung herself tighter on me, hiding her face in my hair.

"Mavis, it's good that you are here. Eri was sad that you didn't come the last weeks, she was even getting bratty and here we are." Only then did I realize that Kai was here, too.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sir. School just got the hang of me and I couldn't come. Eri, we can go to the cinema today like I promised-"

"Mavis..." Deku wanted to say something but hesitated. Kai spoke again.

"Today isn't a good day to go out, Mavis. I grounded her, that's why she ran away." His eyes flickered to blondie and Midoriya, then to me. I looked back at the boys for a breath second, Midoriya looked with suspicion over to Kai and then with worry to Eri, Mirio tried to look happy but he was sweating.

Looking back to Kai, he gave me a warning glare and I nodded. "Well, we can go another time then. Bye boys." Kai and I wanted to go with Eri in my arms, but Midoriya wanted to come with us.

I started to panic, but didn't show it. Kai didn't say anything, just continued to go through the alleyway. I needed to get them away before he does something to them.

"Guys, it will be alright, really." I turned around and gave them a tiny smile. Mirio tried to go back with Midoriya but Midoriya was a dickhead and didn't listen.

My heart started to beat faster, I don't want them to die. I looked back at Kai and he looked pissed, he slowly pulled one of his gloves down and I looked at him wide eyed for a second, my heart beating faster. Eri felt my heartbeat and clung on me tighter.

I looked back at the boys with pleading eyes and mouthed a 'please'. Clearing my throat I spoke again "We will be okay, Midoriya stop being paranoid." He looked at me wide eyed and Mirio started apologizing and pulled Midoriya with him.

When they were out of the alleyway, I heard Kai speaking again. "Are they going to the same class as you?"

Clearing my throat, I turned around and started walking. A faint whisper came out of me "One of them" and he nodded.

"Have an eye on them." He glanced at me and then back towards the front. "We don't want anyone to find out, now do we?"

"If you do something to them, I won't hesitate to peel your skin off, slowly." He chuckled lowly at my threat. "Let's see who will be the first to die. Your classmates from the hands of my little dogs or I..."

"That's not a way to get my loyalty"

"Oh, just wait. I will get it" I laughed lightly. "Well, then do your best. You are at -20%. Have fun."

~

"I just took my eyes off her for a second, and that kid escap-" and dead. We were underground, making our way to Eri's room, when a member from this gang, who had the duty to watch over her, tried to explain himself. But Kai killed him. Eri buried her face in my hair, to not see all the blood, and I whistled lowly. "It's so fascinating how you kill others..." I manipulated all the blood and formed a solid blood red teddy bear out of it.

"Hey Eri, look what I got for you." She turned her head to look, but buried it back in my hair after a second.

"What? A teddy bear doesn't get loved, just because of what it is out of? That's not nice. Hey Kai, do you want it?" I showed the teddy to Kai, but he slapped it out of my grasp, falling to the ground. "Stop playing, we have other issues to discuss" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, sure honey."

"Eri stop disobeying me. You're the crux of my plan. Please, don't make me get my hands dirty." Eri didn't say anything. "Your hands already are bloodied." He rolled his eyes at my comment.

"Overhaul, there's a call for you. It's from Shigaraki, from the League of Villains. He said he'd give you his answer from the other day." It was that little raven-like-dude, he approached us in the middle of the tunnels and waved at me. I waved back with a small smile.

We get along well, he is neutral in every argument that I and Kai have. After an argument, he would tell me for whom he would have rooted for and what his opinion was over our argument. I really like him. He talks open with me and even gives me helpful tips if he thinks that I would need it.

~

I was seated besides Kai on a couch in my suit. Other members are standing behind us. My legs were crossed and my back leaned against the couch arm. "I didn't have a choice. I was ordered to come here. I'm Toga." For whatever reason, Kai wanted her and Compress in his team, but Compress lost an arm because of him so that was out of reach. They sent Twice with Toga though.

"Long time no see, birdman. I will never forgive you. I look forward to work with you." He held a thumb up and made fast hand movements.

"Keep it up." Kai said.

"The League of Villains? This is great. Let's fight!" Reminds me of Bakugo...

"I'll kill you!" That too...

"No way." It was without excitement or anything. That made a giggle come out of me.

"Sorry about Magne. I didn't want to kill him, either." Kai explained and I rolled my eyes.

"You mean her." Twice corrected him and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Please don't make that mistake again." Toga rather commanded than pleaded.

"Say Overhaul, was taking an arm from Compress a mistake, too?"

"About that, I have an arm in your debt." I furrowed my brows. "Well, I understand why you'd hold a grudge, but now that we're working together, I want you to assist us in carrying out the plan."

"Bastard.." Twice muttered. "You acted like you were just keeping up appearances when we first met, too!- So, what do I do?" And he switched again.

"Just follow my instructions like everyone else in the Hassaikai. In order for the first plan, tell me the details of your quirks. If anything happens, I'd like to make it easier for you to work with us."

"I'll tell you when it becomes necessary if anything happens. Because I don't like you people yet." Toga's eyes narrowed.

"You should just tell us. Don't underestimate us yakuza!" Mimic glared at her with his weird eyes.

"Aw, man, this is no good. It's no good! It's unacceptable! Nasty. I'm not telling!" Twice shook his head fast, and here we go... that's the quirk I don't like the most.

"What's your quirk?"

"I can make doubles of anything..." he babbled over his quirk, how it functions blablabla. Didn't listen to half what he said.

And then, it was Toga's turn.

"Tell me one more thing. Did you hear anything from Shigaraki about betrayal?" They both said 'no'. Kai stood up "Ok then. We'll accept you as members of the Hassaikai now. But we can't let wanted criminals like you roam around freely. If you don't have any instructions, please don't leave these underground facilities." And there he goes. I still remained seated, watching him go.

"What are you talking about?!"

"Aw, I wanna be free!"

"Once I can trust you a little more, I can let you do what you want. It's up to you guys." He closed the door behind him.

"That means you can't keep up that attitude forever. If you get it, then do what we say, brats." Mimic... I never heard him say such things. "We're yakuza. Don't underestimate us! We will take control of society once again from the shadows! The restoration of the yakuza! Making the longstanding desire of the boss, who's in his sickbed, come true! You can be part of a good thing here! Be grateful, you bastards!" I rolled my eyes.

"Mimic, we all know that hurting his granddaughter wasn't his desire. Now let the poor newbies alone." I stood up and took slow steps towards the three of them. The others were still standing behind the couch.

"Why are you taking their side? We are better than them! And you are one of us." I crouched down and patted his head.

"Hate do break it to you, but I am my own person. I don't join Yakuzas anymore. You were there yourself, I'm only an ally." He went out silently with the others. He saw me as a member and now I destroyed it. I kinda feel bad, but I won't join them. Not something with a goal like that.

I stood up and looked to the two.
"I have your back, just tell me if someone bothers you guys, or if you want something from outside. They will warm up to you sooner or later, don't take what they say to heart. They are actually quite nice people." I smiled at them, not visible because of my mask.

"The only nice person I met here is you." Twice hugged me suddenly, knocking the air out of my lungs.

1786 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 642 35
to become strong enough to save herself. ✦ bnha various x fem oc ✦ multiple endings ✦ third year au / exchange au ✦ MORE info in the intro ... 𝙖...
88.6K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
1.2K 46 23
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
154K 6.2K 21
COMPLETED Todobaku fanfic Depressed Baku ######################### "N-No! Please!" I was being dragged down the hall to the scariest leader in histor...