Decision At Gunpoint (Osamu...

By lax_man

(Y/N) was just going out to lunch, with a mysterious man she met that morning when she got a bad gut feeling... More

Whatever this is:
The Briefcase
Questions
Intel
Training
Dress Shopping
Build Up
Ready, Steady, Go
The Mission
The Rescue
Fun Times
(A/N)
Who are you?
Sweet Dreams
Double Trouble
The End
Proposal
Wedding
The Future
Questions

The Confession

284 14 12
By lax_man

~Time Skip to HQ brought to you Atsumu's fire photographic skills~

(Y/N)'s POV:

The three of you arrive back at HQ and head to the meeting room. Atsumu opened the door and walked in, closely followed by you and Osamu. As soon as you walked in you knew something was off, for example, Aran kept glancing at you and Osamu and smirking; however, despite the strange behaviour you sat down as normal and waited for Kita to speak.

As Kita was speaking you analysed his face to see if he was hiding anything, yet you couldn't see anything suspicious about his behaviour. He suddenly turned to you and questioned, "I presume you have your memory back (L/N)?"

"Yes Sir", you reply, returning his stare.

"Well done, this saves us a lot of time."

After a short pause, he stated, "We will now be explaining to (L/N) the history of this gang. Are there any objections?"

After a brief period of silence, he resumed, "I believe you knowing this gangs history will help you in future."

You nodded signalling him to continue.

"Our gang was first formed in 1743 here in Japan by a rich man called Takeo Kita, he is my relative, however, due to the violence here he decided to move to England with his wife and gang. Any questions so far?" Kita asks.

You shook your head eager to know more, who knew this gang was once based in England.

He carried on, "England is the place this gang grew powerful, and joining was seen as an honour. We weren't like those uncivilised gangs who stole from people, we were kind of seen like Robin Hood since we helped the helpless and needy. Our group was doing really well until 1870, which was the year that it was decided you needed a gun licence to own a gun. Since the group realised they wouldn't be given permission, they moved their organisation back to Japan later that year, however, by now Hyousuke Kita, Takeo's great-grandson. This explains part of the reason I am in charge, and why we have some British traditions, including celebrating the monarchs national holidays, such as the Queen's Jubilee," he explained, "And because of this we can all speak English more or less."

(A/N): Just to let you know, I don't have clue what the Mafia Gang's name should be, so you make it up. Oh, and btw school has been stressful since I have started actually going in now, so that's fun.

"That actually explains quite a lot", you reply.

After the explanation, the group began to discuss other matters, as the others were chatting you excused yourself since you were tired, and headed to bed to sleep.

Osamu's POV:

As soon as (Y/N) left the room I felt everyone's eyes turn to me, it was silent until Kita broke the silence, "Osamu do you have a romantic interest in (Y/N)?"

My cheeks flush pink, and I swallow. I look down and nod slightly. "Thought so", Kita states, "Are you going to do anything about it?"

I look up confused, "I-I don't know yet."

"Ooo it's not like you to stutter Osamu", Atsumu chuckles.

"Shut your trap", I growl.

"Hmm someone's getting defensive", laughs Atsumu.

I get up to smack him, but before I could I hear a cold voice say, "Osamu don't do it, it isn't worth it."

I sat back down, complying with Kita's request.

"Anyway, Osamu you should tell her how you feel about her."

"What", I say flustered, "Why? And I don't know if she feels the same."

At this Atsumu pipes up, "Osamu you really are blind, she clearly likes you, I mean come on man are you really blind?"

I was about to mumble something before Suna jumps in, "If she does reject you then at least you know, but it shouldn't worry about the bad things, think positive."

Why do people say that because it's just awkward if they reject you like ugh 🤦‍♀️

"Okay then", I sigh, "But how should I confess?"

"We got you, man, we can come up with a plan that is so great, that when the two of you get married you will proudly tell your kids about how you confessed your love for her."

This made a blush slightly at the thought, "Okay, I'm in."

3rd Person POV:

The group of males came up with an extravagant plan for Osamu to tell you about his feelings.

Queue the mysterious music, as the focus draws to beautiful (Y/N) who is peacefully sleeping in her room.

(Y/N)'s POV:

~You are having a good dream~

You and Osamu are walking through a stunning orchard and arrive under a beautiful cherry blossom tree...something like this...

For whatever reason, the two of you climb onto the lower branches of the tree and lean back relaxing, for a few minutes everything is silent until Osamu says, "(Y/N) I have something I need to tell you."

Your stomach starts to fill with butterflies, "What is it Osamu?"

He cups your cheeks in his hands and whispers, "(Y/N) I-I have fallen in love with you."

You look at his pretty blue-grey eyes and reply, "I-I love you too Osamu."

With that, the two of you kiss.

You wake up, 'Oh great', you think, 'That's just a dream'.

You then fall back asleep only waking up when you hear a knock at your door.

3rd Person POV:

(Y/N) wearily gets up out of bed and makes her way over to the door.

She opens it to see a frantic Atsumu, "Atsumu what's wrong", she questions.

"I-It's Osamu he has hurt injured himself", Atsumu cries, he grabs (Y/N)'s arm, dragging her behind him as he ran through the corridors.

Osamu's POV:

"Suna are you sure about this?" I question.

"Yes Osamu I am sure, so stop worrying", Suna replies.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"We are nearly there (Y/N)", pants Atsumu.

As the two run through a door, you notice Atsumu stop; however, before you could react, he pushed you through a door and shut it. Through the door, you could hear him sing, "Have fun (Y/N)."

You start to bang on the door asking to be let out, but then you hear a deep voice from behind you. You turned to see quietly sitting by the gardens cheery blossom tree, "(Y/N) come and sit here", he asks.

As you're walking over you remember your dream, and blush slightly, "Is everything alright Osamu? Atsumu said you hurt yourself."

He chuckles, "Everything is fine, I just needed an excuse to be here with you alone."

Once you had sat down, he turned to face you, "(Y/N) there is something I need to tell you", he says shyly.

Your hearts pace begins to quicken, 'I wonder what it is, but I know what I hope it is', you think while blushing.

"What is it Osamu?"

He takes a deep breath, "(Y/N) I", he pauses, "(Y/N) I think I have fallen in love with you."

Your eyes fill with tears, and you grab him and give him a big hug.

"Osamu I-I love you as well", you whisper into his neck.

He cups your cheeks in his hands and kisses you passionately.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 916 30
in which y/n moves and goes to inarizaki where she falls for the schools volleyball teams toxic middle blocker ...
211K 4.6K 21
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜. ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ '๐›๐š๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ' ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
14.6K 601 35
-After a night of going out with your friends, you find yourself swept up with a handsome man you meet. It goes well for awhile until your friends co...