Mafia's Property [Editing]

By Parqcxcm_hoe

My first book and hence I don't know what I did here. ✗Complete, Revamped, Editing✗ "Keep grinding, you lit... More

Welcome to the Mafia
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlix.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
#BONUS CHAPTER#
⚘ Author is happyyy...

8.

267K 5.5K 5.4K
By Parqcxcm_hoe

NEXT MORNING
AZALEA

After putting the alarm clock on snooze for I don't know which time, I woke up. I probably stayed up till three in the morning or maybe more. Whole night, I couldn't sleep and now I can't wake up.

I rubbed my eyes to make my blurry vision stable and glanced over at the clock. Eight in the morning!!!!!! What the hell!!! Why didn't Flora wake me up? Oh God, I'm done!! But first of all, where's she? I was freaking out. If this is how I'm going to work, they'll kick me out in no time. Flora wasn't in the room so she probably went to the Mansion already.

I raced inside the washroom and did my power brushing and took a quick bath, all because of this over sleeping. I dressed up in my maid's uniform and applied a little moisturizer while sprinting out of the room. Racing down, I saw nobody on the way, they're all working by now.

I'm so done, Don was probably pissed while I was playing dead on my bed. I reached the kitchen and found everyone doing their work without noticing my presence. Good. I'll quietly blend in.

I went in and found Flora checking the workers near the storage area. She instantly noticed me as soon as I hustled my way near her.

"Finally you came to life" she sighed, faking a straight face.

"I'm sorry Flora, I overslept." I explained.

"Girl, you were sleeping in our balcony. I dragged your fatass to bed. What the fuck were you doing there? " she asked me while I saw few people eavesdropping.

I took her to another corner.
"I couldn't sleep. " I told her.
"Oh- were you thinking about something or someone?? " she smirked while poking my arm with a wicked look.

"Noo- I have problems during my periods. " I explained while she clinged on my shoulder, leaning down.
"Are you alright now? " she asked, concerned.
I nodded with a smile and then asked her, getting myself ready for work,
"What I've to do now? Was Don mad at me? What do I do? "

"Calm down, Calm down. I don't think he's mad at you or anything. You're fine here. " she said and I was quite relieved. I decided to help others with their work if I can. I spent my morning shift in the storage, organising things and cleaning it up with other maids.

••••••

It's time for my evening shift and I was already in the dining hall, setting up things, just when, One of the maids approached me and nearly whispered a message, "Boss wants you in his room. " she left right after that like a wave of wind.

Well, At this point, I don't fear anything. I'm tired already. If this is about this morning, I'll tell him that I overslept and then he can do whatever he wants with it.

I reached his room that was open already, so I knocked on the door before getting in.
"Come" he ordered right after, from inside.

I went there to see him standing near his window, looking out while talking to someone on his phone.
"That's exactly how it's supposed to be. Am I clear? " he warned whoever was on the other side of the line and hung up without any other word.
Then, he turned towards me and I gulped, still keeping strong eye contact with him.

"Come here" he ordered, making my legs follow his command the very next moment. I stood in front of him while he stood there with his hands in his pockets.
He lifted up my chin to make me look up at him, right in his eyes.

"Dress up. I'm taking you out. " he spoke, more than it even was. My face froze like ice to his words when my mind denied yo believe it.

Argument number one, I'm broke. Argument number two, I don't have a clothing that you can call dress, unless he wants me to wear this uniform and most important of all, what he wants to take me out for? With this look that he has, I can't tell what's going on in his mind either.

I just stood there as if thunderstruck till he spoke again,
"Come on baby, hurry up. "

Holding me by my waist, he led me to his bed that had few bags on it. I looked up at him in disbelief.
"I want to see you in these. " he spoke,smirking, leaving the room right after.

I opened the bag and saw a blue black night dress with silky fabric and v shaped neckline. It was hard to take my eyes off this divine piece of fabric I was holding. This probably costs more than the money I was sold for. It's so pretty.

I dressed up in it and found it wad pretty revealing, but it define my body even better. Putting on the shoes and and a silver necklace that probably had diamonds on it, I took another look at myself in the mirror.

It looks so pretty, I don't even feel like myself in this amazing yet light fabric I had on. God! Does this me really exist? Even with those marks and scars, I couldn't care less about them but gawk at my reflection in this beauty.

Suddenly, the door opened and Don entered in with that look on his face that made me hide myself under his blanket. God knows how I'm even going to face him in this condition. I love this dress for sure but I've never worn anything like this before and specially when someone's looking...

He came near me where I was hiding behind his blanket and slide it away from over me, making it all visible for him.

"This looks even better than I imagined. " he spoke while gently fixing my dress from the sides. His stares and his touches made me fluster and look away. His hand, placed on my waist, sliding down to my hips made my skin tremble with his motion.

We both are wearing same color. He had a black shirt on with its sleeves rolled up, revealing the skin of his arms with veins visible under it. He himself looks a hundred times better than me. His black match with my dress made it seem like we were coupling. My heart skipped a beat or few when I thought of that word to myself. I need to stop this...

"Perfect." he whispered while eyeing me top to bottom, wetting his lips. My blush forgot it's limits when his fingers began tracing their way up on my back. That tender, sensational movement of his fingers on my skin made my legs weak and my body shiver. Before I melted away in his warm touch, he held me tightly, close to him and I held his shirt in my fist. His hot breath hitting my neck while this closeness was enough make my cheeks go on fire.

"You're looking so fucking hot. I don't know if I want to go out anymore." he breathed, close to my ear and then softly brushed his lips over my neck. I squirmed while a smirk crept on his lips.

"Let's go." he slid his hand on my waist and took me out with him. I had so many questions to ask but right now, I don't think I'll ruin this perfect moment when at least things are going alright...

We reached out in front of his shining red car that reflected everything like a mirror, so clear. He opened the door for me and looked at me to get in and then took the other seat. He's going to drive but where to?

He started the engine and we drove off the mansion in no time. He took frequent glances over at me who was busy covering her breasts in that dress.

"What's wrong? " he asked me, focused on the way.
"Nothing, Don" I managed a reply while sitting still after that. To that, he grinned and replied,
"If you're worried about it... Nobody else will be lifting their eyes on you other than me."

His words had a promise and sense of power that made it more steamy in here. I fidgeted with my fingers and then finally spoke,
"Where are we going?" he glanced over at me and then back on the way.
"Curious? I see..." he spoke as if taking notes. I'm not curious, I'm dying to know where we are going all of a sudden.

"You'll know soon." he spoke, placing his hand on my thigh, squeezing it. I can stare out till I come to know what's going on.

After some time, we reached an exquisite building with so many lightings. I opened the door as soon as he got out and observed it with wide eyes. I've never seen something so charming before. It's grand and elegantly decorated hotel.

And then I felt like nothing in front of it. Even though I'm well dressed, just like any rich, high profile lady would but that won't change who I am. I wonder if I'll ever be able to get inside such places on my own.

He grabbed my waist and held me close to him, walking in with me. He was instantly occupied by service girls who worked there.

"Very good evening sir, we're glad to have you here. We have your seats reserved just like you wanted. This way please. " she greeted while leading us inside an elevator and pressing the button for top floor.

This place is an absolute blessing for my eyes with this beautiful view, even the lift looks amazing. I need to behave and stop looking around but this view isn't helping.

The elevator opened with a chim and we stepped out.
"Woah- !! " I exclaimed after seeing this whole floor decorated with lights while soft music was playing along in the back.

Everything seemed so dreamy and then I saw a table bedecked with flowers of different kind and decorated in white silk cover. There were small small balloons all around that activated the five year old inside of me.

I don't have enough words to appreciate the beautiful work done here. Scent of lily of valley took this perfection to a different, heavenly level. The girl guided us to our table that was the only one on that floor with a view of Central Park in front of us through the glass.

I took a seat in front of him and observed around. "It's so breathtaking." I mumbled as I saw blood red roses on the table. He was calmly taking sips of his whiskey while keeping a never ending stare at me. I don't drink so I'll just look around. He looked over at someone in the corner .

A man with a glass of drink entered in and placed it over on the table.

"Chamomile tea for you ma'am. " he addressed.

I took a sip out of the cup that looks like drowned in honey with soothing herbal flavor that could be felt cleansing my throat with gentle sweetness.

“Your order sir. ”

Even before I could finish the drink, the scent packed dish arrived on the table, creating a bloom of flavoursome smell of steaming shrimp, rolled and covered in cheese and bacon. Like any other dish, the garnish sure did increase the vibrance of the look and made it more appealing.

I waited for him to start first. I won't hesitate to dip my face in it and begin but I think we call it table manners that is stopping me.

"Do you want something else? " he asked while I ogled the dish.

"No, I don't"

I could feel every ingredient so finely blend up to disguise and bring about that silky taste that was worth everything. The tender texture with little spiciness of chillies by the side blended, taking me to a taste paradise. Maybe now I do realize why some places charge so much for food as simple as a burger. There's just more than some ingredients put together, it's about dedication and perfection of it.

I had no idea of my surroundings as I continued to smile and appreciate the mushy, soft textured shrimp. There's no way I can ever describe what an amazing experience this is for me. Watching the dreamy red sunset through the crystal glass as we dine between the clouds. Everything about this moment calmed me down to care less about anything that can stress me.

He leaned forward, looking for the reason behind my immense happiness. I am almost done eating but I need to learn some table manners as soon as possible.

"Can I use the washroom? " I asked, wiping my fingers and lips on the napkin.

"Want me to help you" he asked.

“I'll help her, sir. ” one of those ladies agreed and lead the way.

I'm sure there's some kind of magic in washroom mirrors to make dresses look way better. It really does look good on me and to that, it's so comfortable to breathe in.

But soon, my attention drifted off to the murmurs, outside the door.

"She's the new girl of the week Don chose this time." that lady who brought me here, stated with a sharp mock to her tone.

"She's probably the hundredth girl I've seen with him. I swear I lost my count. What do you think, how long she'll stay? " the other girl tittered.

"I don't know. Maybe few days more since she's fine and all that.. "

Even though it hurt me that I'm just  another girl in his to do list, still I decided not to be bothered. They're commenting on something inexistent. I know, what I'm doing right now has no future to it, maybe just pain waiting at the end. Maybe she's right as well, but I'm not here to correct anyone either.

I opened the door and their mouth was now closed shut. Without acknowledging what I heard, I made my way out. They both led me down to the entrance where he stood with few workers of this place. They're not wrong though. Seeing him with those ladies, made me a bit jealous... But why so? We don't even have anything between us. It's just a play that I'll have to play along with him, at least until he gets bored.

I reached near him and could finally hear the talks.

“I hope you enjoyed our service, Sir. We would love to have you here anytime. ”she leaned close to him, with not so professional gesture on her face.

I better stop looking that way before I ruin my finally eased up mind.

I took a step away, rubbing my arm in awkwardness when he wrapped his arm around me, his hand on my waist that helped him pull my body closer. Without any other word, he left the place with me.

I got in the car and decided not to mention anything else.

He drove past the cars on the way like we're in a jet plane, almost flying off the road. All I can do is hold on to this seat for my dear life, as this silent ride gets more uncomfortable and intimidating.

The night is starting to darken and it's evening chill breeze time. I want to reach back at the building and sit in the balcony with peace and enjoy  it.

Wondering random things, I realized the car slowed down and he finally pulled over in front of a garden.

He got out of the car and while I was wondering what are we doing here and opened the door for me.
I hurriedly unbackled my seat belt when he extended his hand for me to come out with him.

I stepped out in the exact weather as I thought it would be. There's nothing more precious than a night with some lovely wind flowing past you.

It's getting dark but the lights in here are brightly lighting up everything for as far as I could see. I did some walking, around by the flowers next to the way, looking through some trees.

Even though I would never discriminate the beauty of nature, still, the sweetest thing I noticed were these small flowers, blooming through the cracks of the pavement. It seemed like ocean to these stones.

He followed me wherever I went watching me dodge onto the pavement rocks to makes sure I don't step on any flower.

It's been months since I've been outside. I can't hate that time enough when even thoughts of the outside world were fatal for me. These lights, fresh air blowing around makes me feel so light, like a flower petal as I mindlessly let this wind blow me to the way it wants in this deserted place.

Waking on this leaf bedecked path in this tranquility and peace is everything I can dream of.

I sat on a bench after taking a good walk of nearly less than half of the park. I'll be breathless if I have to cover this whole place at once.

Sounds of cars roaring at a distance with the signature night sounds of cricket chirp. Leaves rustling against the pavement as the gust of wind takes them along with it. Everything sounds so clear and scenic.

He took a seat next to me along with my hand in his with our fingers slowly intertwining and the warmth sharing. I looked at him and found his eyes never left mine. He's being so different than he usually is. It feels like he's trying to observe me, my each and every move.

"Azalea.. " he whispered, stroking my hand with his thumb. I feel so exceptional when he does that, slowly rubbing his hand over my skin, anywhere. I just want him to keep his hand on mine and stay close so that his fragrance doesn't leave me. It speaks security that it brings to me.

"Can I ask you something ? " I spoke, unsure, if I should have or not.

"Why not? " he replied, invested in my question, coming up.

"Have you ever... done this before? " I spoke, nearly holding my breath.

"What are we implying to with ‘this’ ? " I sensed the tease in his reply and flustered, hesitating.

“I.. I meant.. spending time with.. you know ~ ”
This is what happens when you show up to your chemistry exam with geography cheating slips...

“Hmm... Have I? I don't remember... ” he grinned, taking a moment to scan my quivering body in embarrassment. He leaned closer and I closed my eyes shut when he whispered,

“I'm looking forward to experience new things, that I've never done before... ”

His expressions softened and he positioned his finger on my jaw and traced all the way to my chin, lifting up my face.

He's such a tease but that's what keeps me hooked to that unsaid pull towards him that keeps reminding me of how incapable I am of owning my own senses when he's around.

But instead of getting trapped in the endless loop of his flirts, I was able to compose myself. Standing up, I advanced away from him like nothing happened. Taking cautious steps in these heels, not designed for moments like this, I hurried a bit, almost racing in a manner, calming myself down meanwhile. I really hope I'll be able to sprint and just disappear so be can't find me.

To my speed and nervousness, I didn't have much knowledge about what came in my way, maybe that's why I bumped into someone right then.

"I'm really sorry- " I apologized for my mistake, looking up, startled.

"Where are you going, all alone, Baby? " This was the first thing he managed to speak as he trapped me in his arms by my waist.

“Excuse me.. Uh- Take your hands off me. ” I asked, frowning when he pulled me closer instead.

It just took a really firm pinch on his hand to loosen his grip and I then my reflexes took this matter personally, slapping his face away by his jaw. To my surprise, he stumbled and maybe he did hurt his nose, enough to cry for few hours.

I stood steady, even though my legs were shaking in disbelief. What was that I did? Oh God! What was that..?? I'll never realize how this happened or I must ask, if this could happen, then why didn't this happen when I needed it the most?

He turned around again but instead of launching punches with that fist he had, he rather decided to run away, as fast as he could. My heart paced up insanely and relaxed, breathing shallow breathes. That was so uncertain and scary. But the way I reacted to it.. That wasn't me...

I turned around to face Don right in front of my face, giving me another death scare. I'm on the edge of passing out.

With this blank face, I can barely tell what he's thinking of. Maybe he isn't too pleased to have me run away from him and get in trouble.. I don't know...

Instead of saying anything to justify this silence, he grabbed my hand and advanced towards the exit, walking upto the car with me following him.

Feeling me struggle, he stopped and without wasting another moment, lifted me up, off the ground and hung me over his shoulder.

This made me certain that he's mad at me. Every time he's pissed, he acts so cold towards everyone around him.

He placed me inside the car and got in, driving off this place. His knuckles are turning white while he's trying to drive at a rational speed. I don't want to be a victim of his anger so I stared out of the window in silence.

Don't forget to:

Comment
vote
Share
And if want to, then follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...